FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think LE would have either called Dale at some point on 11/17 to ask him some questions and perhaps had him come back so they could just do a "basic" walk-through as this would be SOP.

Lauren left out a lot of stuff, and added stuff as time went on.

FWIW, I doubt Dale would post on 11/17 that LE searched his house, when they didn't, as this post is sealed in concrete now.

Clearly LE was monitoring his Facebook account, and if Dale was lying, well then, that would be something that would clearly cause a "red flag" within OPD.

I agree, but stranger things have happened.

6806 CHAUCER LN
NAME (1) SMITH DALE W

The canal is behind a home owned by Dale W Smith SR

This is not far from where her phone was found either, guys. I have a sinking feeling about this location....

Or could it be in the hands of the DA.. the police know or feel they know what happened and the DA doesnt feel (currently) its enough to bring it to trial...
I guess proven beyond a shadow of a doubt has LE holding back right now.

JMO

This is just speculation on my part; It's usually known who the PD suspects are by the way the investigation is handled. He may still lead them to her by his actions. If he feels they are getting close, there would be movement by him or his accomplice/s. They want DS jr. to be nervous, people make mistakes when they are nervous! JMO

Holy crow, I lived (grew up) on Chaucer & know exactly where there are searching, Chaucer backs up on the canal on one side, Brockbank on the other, Jordan crosses over the canal, there's a large culvert underneath the street so that the canal has uninterrupted flow. LOTS of gators (or at least there used to be) in that water. That area is not far at all from the Lake Ellinor area that they were searching recently, just right across 441 (SOBT)..

Awful question but...have there been any landfill searches?

It seems that LE is convinced they will find her in the water....what could they know that is pushing them so strongly in this direction? IMO, they KNOW she is in the water...but how?

As an outsider looking at a map of the area I can totally understand this. There are lakes, canals and waterways everywhere and it does seem to be the most likely spot to me to dispose of a body. They are currently searching a wooded area in East OC also. Perhaps since the phone was thrown in water they may assume that they would logically do the same with the body? It just seems like so much to search and I must say they seem to be doing a fantastic job!!

I wonder if we will know when/if they get anything off the phone?

Did we ever get a definite answer as to which bridge her phone was found under? Nela or Hoffner?

Anyone know the wooded area location they are searching? Wonder if it's the Mission Dr lot he owns. ???

@MarthaSugalski Yes. They haven't hit the water yet, but they are getting ready to. They have a 'target area', I heard them say.

http://twitter.com/#!/FL_FLutterby

I have to wonder if the phone wasn't thrown in the water until AFTER whatever happened to her (can't look at the map to see if this is logical cause it just crashed) and LE got a very specific location from it since it's been at the lab...

I don't usually post about my feelings about search locations and the like, but man, I have the strongest sense about this one :( can't ignore it.

A Cell Phone

B Search Today

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-12-09 at 10.56.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-12-09 at 10.56.13 AM.png
    476.9 KB · Views: 83
Does anyone know how deep this canal is and does the canal lead into a lake or river, etc.? TIA

WESH2Sunrise WESH 2 News Sunrise
Chopper 2 flying over scene of new search for #MichelleParker. Dive teams preparing to enter creek near OBT and Sand Lake.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

As an outsider looking at a map of the area I can totally understand this. There are lakes, canals and waterways everywhere and it does seem to be the most likely spot to me to dispose of a body. snipped

BBM
I agree with the water searches...but I would also agree with any searches being done. It just seems like in most cases like this there is a landfill search done too and I am wondering if they have or haven't done one...and if not...why?

Sorry, but in my opinion MP is no longer with us...

ETA: not sure how I messed up the quoting.

As an outsider looking at a map of the area I can totally understand this. There are lakes, canals and waterways everywhere and it does seem to be the most likely spot to me to dispose of a body. snipped

BBM
I agree with the water searches...but I would also agree with any searches being done. It just seems like in most cases like this there is a landfill search done too and I am wondering if they have or haven't done one...and if not...why?

Sorry, but in my opinion MP is no longer with us...

ETA: not sure how I messed up the quoting.

From looking at maps of the area it seems there are so many places to search. Wooded areas, canals, lakes. I just can't even imagine having to search all those areas. It seems like finding a needle in a haystack....but of course they found the phone!! That is miraculous to me! Again, I say they are doing a fantastic job here for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi