FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
command-center-1209_rdax_643x480.JPG

Orange County deputies have set up a command center at the South Econ Community Park. News 13 has learned Parker's family is at the command center.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...arker-search-team-moves-to-East-Orange-County

This was an area were Caylee was searched for. :(

Well if DS has one ounce of intelligence he would know that all fingers were going to point to him. He was smart not to take the lie detector and I'm sure if he consulted an attorney they would have told him the same thing. Obviously he is going to be suspect #1 based on being the last person to see her and his past. Common sense should have told him that. To date I have not seen any proof that he did anything. I am not supporting him in any way and do not think he is a good guy by any stretch of the imagination but what if he didn't do it? It seems everyone has found him guilty before seeing one iota of evidence to prove this. Where is the proof? And if they had any he would be in jail right now wouldn't he? Is it not possible that somebody else did this?

Sorry! Been lurking for a while and couldn't resist this one!
Though Dale is presumed innocent until proven guilty. You cannot ignore these facts.

1. Michelle was planning on dropping off kids and going back to her house to nap before meeting up with boyfriend for dinner and then going to work according to witnesses.

2. Dale was last person to see her alive.

3. Dale said Michelle indicated when she left his place she was going "shopping". This lines up with mysterious text that came from Michelle's phone that family members said was not in line with Michelle's character. The text "waterford" was a place of shopping. This to me indicates suspect was trying to get his story straight. In other words "yeah she said she was going shopping" because he knew he sent the text. If Michelle's phone had pinged near Waterford it may provide Dale some credibility but look at #4.

4. If you line up these five points - they all line up with where Dale admits he was that afternoon.

a. Dale's home
b. where cell phone was found
c. last cell phone ping
d Dale's father's house
e where Michelle's hummer was found

Michelle (via her phone) was never near Waterford where she was said to be going.

Though all of this is circumstantial - I do believe it shows pattern and intent. Did the abductor follow Dale that day or was Dale the abductor/and or killer?
I think points 1-4 above are difficult to argue Dale was not involved in some shape or fashion... Your thoughts?

I have always thought that LE was able to get a lot of evidence from MP truck, I also think that MP was put in the back of that truck after she was killed, and the truck was then driven to Dale SR house and parked in the garage while the decals wee removed from the truck and then MP was then driven to where she was dumped and then the truck was parked where it was found by LE...So again I think the LE has had this evidence since early on in this case.

So you think Sr or DS Mother was in on it? Where were the twins during this time? I repeat, surely they had cadaver dogs go through MP's vehicle by now. Obviously they may not 'share' the results of this. Of course if the dogs hit on her vehicle it still does not prove who did it.

Orange County deputies have set up a command center at the South Econ Community Park. News 13 has learned Parker's family is at the command center.

They must have a pretty good lead on this area....or feel they are very close if the family is there don't you think?

I'm having a hard time pin pointing where they are searching, 2 search sites

So you think Sr or DS Mother was in on it? Where were the twins during this time? I repeat, surely they had cadaver dogs go through MP's vehicle by now. Obviously they may not 'share' the results of this. Of course if the dogs hit on her vehicle it still does not prove who did it.

I think that Dale's mother was watching the twins why Jr and Sr took care of Michelle and the truck.

WESH News reporting Econ Community Center between Lee Vista and Curryford Rd, a lot of people, lot of activity, dogs going thru the woods with trainers, ATVS, no divers yet. 50-100 people at this location.

I am just so happy to see LE doing so much to find Michelle and solve this crime. It seems like "killers" have figured out that if the body is not found...or if it is found after an extremely long time decomposing etc...that they actually CAN get away with murder. I hope Orlando LE and volunteers and everyone involved hangs in there and catches AND convicts the person who did this. Too many innocent women and babies are murdered in this country....and then are never found. As always...MOO JMO

peace

I'm having a hard time pin pointing where they are searching, 2 search sites

Yes, the east side on Econ Trail, over by the A's and the South side over in the area where DSSR owns another house.

RunningThisLife Candace
Police find body near FL mall. No other details at this time. Waiting to know if it could be #MichelleParker
1 minute ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member