FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If their scanning system/cameras are anything like what we have here where I live, if you do not have a toll tag displayed or if it doesn't work for whatever reason, your vehicle tag has a picture taken of it. They then search their data base for that tag number and if you have an active account tied to that tag number, they charge your toll account. That could explain why you never got a warning in the mail.

Good point. The state should be able to verify anyone's travel at that time that day even if the transponder was broken, because on the other side, if there was no active account, the same cameras had photographed the plate, which is how they catch scofflaws. So, either way, there should be photographic and/or electronic evidence of MP and our eyewitness traveling that road that day and at that time.

Just wanted to let you know that the majority of our roadways are monitored 24 hours a day 7 days a week and State of Florida Department of Transportation has access to view them live and prior history. It is through the ITS traffic managment and the ATMS Advanced Traffic Management System that they are able to do this. SR417 and SR408 both have these systems installed and running. Please see this following link just for an example.

http://www.trafficland.com/city/MCO/camera/11739/

Ironhorse can be verified by LE.

Just thought fellow sleuthers might like to know Florida is on State of Art with regards to Traffic Management now the future will hold face recognition which is real scary.....

All is forgiven... :)

I wished it had been Elvis or even a UFO... But sadly it was the Hummer that's been so heavily talked about... I get a sense I was destined to have seen the thing. A great many things occurred that day that made it stick in my mind long before I knew the vehicle would come up missing. I probably pass hundreds of cars in my travels on a daily basis. Sometimes I see some really nice cars but when I first saw that Hummer something struck me about that vehicle that just told me to take more of a notice of it. I remembered it had an unusual Lic plate starting with AWG, and that reminded me of the old AMG cars. I noticed it's tire cover was crooked something you don't usually expect to see on a vehicle that nice and well taken care of. Then of course there was that first eye catching strange decal in the rear window... I was trying to figure out what 'GLOW' was meant to be advertising...

But with that said it still bugs me about how that vehicle could be in Waterford at 4pm when LE has said her phone was never in that area. Did she forget her phone or mistakenly leave it at DS Jr's house? That might explain why it never shows up as being in Waterford and could possibly explain why she never answered her 11 year old son?

Possibly someone else was driving her vehicle in that area in hopes of being sighted, which would help back up a bogus text. As crazy at it may sound, it could be plausible IF there was someone else at the home when MP dropped off the twins. They could be a willing or not so willing participant.... again...possible theory only.

Thank you as Sparky is looking for this information and we found this article yesterday.

The date and time of the article "Posted: 11:47 a.m. Friday, Nov. 18, 2011" and what is written "WFTV was also there on Friday night when police took items from Smith's home. Investigators will not say if any evidence was taken from the home." makes no sense.

They dated the article on Friday and the time posted Friday AM, yet say they were also there Friday night. Friday night hadn't happen yet since this is an AM article.

I am thinking that WFTV meant to say: "WFTV was there Thursday night".

I sent an email to WFTV asking for clarification of this "confusing" article based on dates, however, they have yet to respond. :crazy:

I think it was Friday night and the time stamp at the top of the article is wrong. My reason for thinking this is: I know Dale (we are NOT friends...we just know each other.) I first heard about this case from a mutual Facebook friend on Nov. 18 (Friday) and I began searching for all relevant information. The info about Dale's house being searched did not show up until Saturday. I have noticed several times that the time and date at the top of the articles on WFTV has been "off" with regard to the story. It's almost like they update the article with new information and do not adjust the time and date.

There is also a large dome camera at the intersection of Alafaya & the 408 on ramp where Ironhorse was in traffic w/ the Hummer after exiting the 408. Not to mention the numerous businesses.

I think it was Friday night and the time stamp at the top of the article is wrong. My reason for thinking this is: I know Dale (we are NOT friends...we just know each other.) I first heard about this case from a mutual Facebook friend on Nov. 18 (Friday) and I began searching for all relevant information. The info about Dale's house being searched did not show up until Saturday. I have noticed several times that the time and date at the top of the articles on WFTV has been "off" with regard to the story. It's almost like they update the article with new information and do not adjust the time and date.

The confusion that is going around, though, is that Dale posted on his Facebook page on Nov 17 that LE had just finished searching his home. He posted that at 11:08pm.

So we're scratching our heads wondering were they there twice? Was his facebook post a farce? Is the WFTV article dated incorrectly, etc.

ETA: and then to add to that, there have been reports that he never left his parents home that night so, clear as mud to me.....

The confusion that is going around, though, is that Dale posted on his Facebook page on Nov 17 that LE had just finished searching his home. He posted that at 11:08pm.

So we're scratching our heads wondering were they there twice? Was his facebook post a farce? Is the WFTV article dated incorrectly, etc.

ETA: and then to add to that, there have been reports that he never left his parents home that night so, clear as mud to me.....

I've seen the info about Dale's FB post too. I'm not sure when LE was there....but I know Dale well enough not to simply accept his "word" as being the truth.

Hopefully WFTV will respond so that we have a more confirmed time that WFTV was at Dale's condo, as well as LE, so that Dale's Facebook comment at 11:08 PM on 11/17/11 matches.

Good Morning Ironhorse! Were you able to get the email addy for the family? It's on their MP Missing Facebook page? I really hope they respond to your info. This a very important piece of info IMO. Late night so I am off to recharge my brain. Have a sleuthy day all & let's hope Michelle is found today.

If their scanning system/cameras are anything like what we have here where I live, if you do not have a toll tag displayed or if it doesn't work for whatever reason, your vehicle tag has a picture taken of it. They then search their data base for that tag number and if you have an active account tied to that tag number, they charge your toll account. That could explain why you never got a warning in the mail.

FWIW My transponder for the toll road was out of order for I don't know how long before it was brought to my attention. However, I was never notified personally because the toll road mechanism still kept track of my passes, and our charge card was still charged.

Still reading the thread to catch up...but had to mention a 'what if' scenario that just popped into my mind. What if MP went to drop off the kids and DSJr. said to her something along the lines of "can you follow me to xyz location to pick up my car...it ran out of gas (or broke down)"

xyz=site where hummer was found.

So, in this scenario... MP drives hummer there herself and then.... I don't know...was just a thought....could MP have driven the hummer herself to the location where it was ultimately found?
Feel free to pick apart...I am still catching up & waking up

Well :waitasec: he obviously had to have a way to get from point "A" where he left the Hummer to point "B".. :waitasec: wherever that was. Otherwise he would have been on foot and I'm not sure if DSSR's place is within walking distance of where the hummer was found or not.

Also, this may have already been discussed but is OnStar a feature on Hummers?

Answering my own question...
Found this:
2008 HUMMER H3 Features & Specs
Telematics
Hands free phone
OnStar telecommunications service
http://www.edmunds.com/hummer/h3/2008/features-specs.html

I received a response back from WFTV regarding the article dated:
Posted: 11:47 a.m. Friday, Nov. 18, 2011.

WFTV News (CMG-Orlando) news@wftv.com to me
show details 9:55 AM (14 minutes ago)
The original story was created Friday morning at 11:47 a.m. The story gets updated several times throughout the day and was updated over the weekend as well.

We were there when Dale Smith Jr.'s condo was searched Friday night, November 18th. Michelle Parker was reported missing Thursday evening (November 17th). The media was notified about this case Friday morning.

Hope this helps,
WFTV

I have responded back to them asking the following:

to WFTV
show details 10:05 AM (5 minutes ago)

Thank you.

Now it looks very suspicious that Dale would write a Facebook comment on 11/17/11 @ 11:18 PM indicating the police searched his home. Media released these Facebook comments.

Did anything come out that the police went to Dale's house on 11/17/11 to check if Michelle was there or signs of her being there, etc.?

Waiting on a response, and not sure if they will or not. Maybe they are scratching their heads at the moment wondering: "did we miss something now that the Facebook comment was posted?"

We really need to connect Dale's Facebook comment on 11/17/11 @11:08 PM and if the police stopped by his house on 11/17/11.

I'd have to ask my Boss so I could get into the records of the company's vehicle travels. I wasn't in my own vehicle using my own sunpass...

Edit: I contacted crimeline

I believe you "saw what you saw". I am a car buff as well and am very detailed oriented. I would notice this hummer in a heartbeat with the Glow advertisement and wonder myself as to what Glow was. The only scenario that works for me (and you) is that Dale had a female accomplice running the "alibi route" while he had possession of MP and her cell phone. I do not believe that is out of the realm.

Brought over by me: Ironhorse's post from an earlier thread (FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #2 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community), all bolding by me:

"After much reflection and thought on this matter, I may have been slightly mistaken where we saw the vehicle. I've looked over a few maps and I do recall passing through a toll plaza when the vehicle passed us on the right. There is a toll plaza south of Lee Vista Blvd and this might be the one. If so then it's likely her Hummer got off at Lee Vista Blvd (That would take her to her Ex-Fiance's home just a few miles away). If this be the case then that would push the time we saw the vehicle back to around 3pm. That's would give her just the amount of time to get to her Ex-Fiance's to drop off the kids at 3:15pm...

The question is was she driving North on the 417? That's a question only the LE know if they've examined her epass/sunpass records, which I'm sure they have... The LE would look to anything that might indicate her travels.

If it was her intention to head home after dropping off her children. Then the only sensible course to take from her Ex's to Home is via the Lee Vista Blvd back to the 417. Exiting her Ex's townhome complex requires her to travel to Lee Vista Blvd as you can't make a left onto Goldenrod. The only way to turn North on Goldenrod is for you to go down to the Lee Vista Blvd to make a U-turn. Why would she go well out of her way by doing a U-turn on Goldenrod, when she could take Lee Vista Blvd back to the 417... It's been said she was going home and taking Goldenrod instead of Lee Vista Blvd would cost you an extra 10-15 minutes of travel time..."

This is for my clarification only. It's late and I'm a little tired. I'm not familiar with the area at all. Have you had a memory jog or are you talking about two different times or..?

Iron said Last night the place was the TOLL BOOTH on the 408 at the waterford exit(alafaya) and she was 3 cars behind him....

This is a very exact spot...and easy to get verified with the sunpass/epass thingy.

But wait Lee Vista doesnt connect to the 408 anywhere and Iron is on the 417 TOLL in the earlier post...

This area is a long long way from waterford and the 408 goes east and west and the 417 goes north and south.

Am I right in my locations?
:banghead::banghead:

I'm sure your "buddy" is not a 2x divorced, court martiled marine, women abusing hot head, who if tells the twins to sit down and watch tv and not get up they wouldn't. Is he?My opinion,but with plenty of example.

Not even in another part of the house with the door shut?

My ex-step father would be violent with my mother when I was a child and I heard it every time. Even with my door locked and head under the covers.
I don't doubt the kids heard something if Michelle was harmed that afternoon in DSs condo.
Wish we knew if any evidence was collected at his condo. Something would have to be there.

Well :waitasec: he obviously had to have a way to get from point "A" where he left the Hummer to point "B".. :waitasec: wherever that was. Otherwise he would have been on foot and I'm not sure if DSSR's place is within walking distance of where the hummer was found or not.

Found this:
Telematics
Hands free phone
i mapquested where Hummer was found to Dale's parents house and it was 3.1 miles. He could have ran/walked this within 30-45 mins...

Found this:
Telematics
Hands free phone

Thanks, and I love the wreath! :seeya:

I received a response back from WFTV regarding the article dated:
Posted: 11:47 a.m. Friday, Nov. 18, 2011.

WFTV News (CMG-Orlando) news@wftv.com to me
show details 9:55 AM (14 minutes ago)
The original story was created Friday morning at 11:47 a.m. The story gets updated several times throughout the day and was updated over the weekend as well.

We were there when Dale Smith Jr.'s condo was searched Friday night, November 18th. Michelle Parker was reported missing Thursday evening (November 17th). The media was notified about this case Friday morning.

Hope this helps,
WFTV

I have responded back to them asking the following:

to WFTV
show details 10:05 AM (5 minutes ago)

Thank you.

Now it looks very suspicious that Dale would write a Facebook comment on 11/17/11 @ 11:18 PM indicating the police searched his home. Media released these Facebook comments.

Did anything come out that the police went to Dale's house on 11/17/11 to check if Michelle was there or signs of her being there, etc.?

Waiting on a response, and not sure if they will or not. Maybe they are scratching their heads at the moment wondering: "did we miss something now that the Facebook comment was posted?"

We really need to connect Dale's Facebook comment on 11/17/11 @11:08 PM and if the police stopped by his house on 11/17/11.

and their response to me:

WFTV News (CMG-Orlando) to me
show details 10:32 AM (3 minutes ago)

We do not see that as suspicious considering he is the primary suspect. Parker was last seen dropping off her children at his home so naturally the police would be there on the night she was reported missing to investigate.

It’s possible that police were at his home both Thursday and Friday.

Thanks!
WFTV

Note: Basically WFTV hasn't gotten a clue if LE was there on Thursday evening.

Brought over by me: Ironhorse's post from an earlier thread (FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #2 - Page 13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community), all bolding by me:

"After much reflection and thought on this matter, I may have been slightly mistaken where we saw the vehicle. I've looked over a few maps and I do recall passing through a toll plaza when the vehicle passed us on the right. There is a toll plaza south of Lee Vista Blvd and this might be the one. If so then it's likely her Hummer got off at Lee Vista Blvd (That would take her to her Ex-Fiance's home just a few miles away). If this be the case then that would push the time we saw the vehicle back to around 3pm. That's would give her just the amount of time to get to her Ex-Fiance's to drop off the kids at 3:15pm...

The question is was she driving North on the 417? That's a question only the LE know if they've examined her epass/sunpass records, which I'm sure they have... The LE would look to anything that might indicate her travels.

If it was her intention to head home after dropping off her children. Then the only sensible course to take from her Ex's to Home is via the Lee Vista Blvd back to the 417. Exiting her Ex's townhome complex requires her to travel to Lee Vista Blvd as you can't make a left onto Goldenrod. The only way to turn North on Goldenrod is for you to go down to the Lee Vista Blvd to make a U-turn. Why would she go well out of her way by doing a U-turn on Goldenrod, when she could take Lee Vista Blvd back to the 417... It's been said she was going home and taking Goldenrod instead of Lee Vista Blvd would cost you an extra 10-15 minutes of travel time..."

This is for my clarification only. It's late and I'm a little tired. I'm not familiar with the area at all. Have you had a memory jog or are you talking about two different times or..?

:waitasec: Me too. If you look at all of the posts together it forms a picture of a puzzle in a way. First it was a car jacking theory at a 7-11. Then it was the car was right there in front of me and my passenger noticed a female was driving. Along the toll road. But then not all toll roads can tell if you've been through them. Then it was a couple of cars back. And then it went under the toll not on the toll. And then my passenger was sick...the same passenger that notated that there was a female driving.

Throughout, it is basically, it couldn't be Dale...she left there so it wasn't Dale.

I am not calling bull**** but this kind of thing, I assume with all of the other cars on the road would have been noticed...I dunno. Either way, it should go on our preliminary timeline until LE gives up some more info and it should be reported. Again and again until someone follows up on the tip and can verify it. Not calling out the poster in question. Who saw the Hummer...but like the rest of us, questioning the timing of the sighting vs. the text.

Plus your memory can be your worst enemy...:floorlaugh:

and their response to me:

WFTV News (CMG-Orlando) to me
show details 10:32 AM (3 minutes ago)

We do not see that as suspicious considering he is the primary suspect. Parker was last seen dropping off her children at his home so naturally the police would be there on the night she was reported missing to investigate.

It’s possible that police were at his home both Thursday and Friday.

Thanks!
WFTV

Note: Basically WFTV hasn't gotten a clue if LE was there on Thursday evening.

my response back:

McKinley to WFTV
show details 10:40 AM (0 minutes ago)

Thank you. I will check other media outlets to see if anyone can pin-point that LE was at Dale's home on Thursday evening via dispatched calls etc.

I agree it is more likely then not that LE was there, and would like to really confirm it.

Happy Holidays.

NOTE: I will check with other new sites as their has to be one that will go that "extra-mile". :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics