FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not really 'searched.' Not thoroughly. They just did a quick look/see to check if the Hummer was around there and if there was a body or she was tied up in the closet. Just one of those, " May we come in and look around a bit" kind of searches.

I hate to ask but do you have a link for this? Have been looking everywhere for confirmation LE did one of these kind of searches.

All I can find is a search on Nov 18, as I'm sure you've read my earlier posts on this subject.

Thanks so much!

oh I don't see that happening just based on one 3 yr old but 2? They are not going to sit there nicely. They are going to spill milk and crush cookies while running around like their hairs on fire. They may not even stay in the room unless you have it locked or child proof.

true, but maybe he did block the door. And maybe they did spill their milk and make a ruckus. But that would not mean that dale didn't carry out his mission. And maybe he was very strict with them,and they listened when he said they had to wait there in the room. Also,they just got home from daycare. I think they would have gone to sleep if he put them on the couch with some videos on.

No inside source. But I have three reasons to believe that she did not drive that Hummer there nor did she send that text.

1. Up until 3:15 pm she had been in constant contact with friends and family. All of that stopped at that time. There was that ONE , one word text, in reply to her brother. But it did not ping in the area that her Hummer was found.

2.But besides that, she did not follow up with her 11 yr old sone who was home alone. The sister said that the 11 yr old was given a cell phone so that he could call Michelle EVERY DAY as he left the school bus to walk home alone.
That call to his mom was always between 3:30 and 3:45pm. She either answered him or called back on every occasion. But NOT on this day.
So, imo, she did not just drive away from Dales and go shopping or go on a work call, because she would have checked in with her son first. And she did not do so that afternoon.

3. Also, Dale told LE that Michelle drove away 10 minutes later. If that were true I believe that LE would have seen her on the exit camera, driving away with the decals on the Hummer. And I think that Dale would be off the list as the top suspect in that case. Since he is still their prime susopect, I don't think the cameras have corroborated his version of the events that afternoon/

moo, I'm not buying that the 11 yr old called everyday or that he was never left alone. I'm calling bull on that. Waiting till almost 7 to see where your mom is indicates to me he was use to being alone, sometimes for awhile, after school.:twocents:

I hate to ask but do you have a link for this? Have been looking everywhere for confirmation LE did one of these kind of searches.

All I can find is a search on Nov 18, as I'm sure you've read my earlier posts on this subject.

Thanks so much!

I am just going on those two statements, one from the sister saying the cops did a 'drive by' looking for her Hummer, and the one from Dale himself, saying they just searched. He may have been lying, but I DO believe that LE would have at least knocked on his door, asking if she had been there that afternoon, and what time she left. It would be the obvious place to begin their search for her.

moo, I'm not buying that the 11 yr old called everyday or that he was never left alone. I'm calling bull on that. Waiting till almost 7 to see where your mom is indicates to me he was use to being alone, sometimes for awhile, after school.:twocents:

And you have proof 11 year old was often left alone? Please provide a link

I never said he was never left alone. Just saying that he probably did call everyday when he was coming home. My son used to come home alone sometimes when he was about 12, but he did call me everyday when he got dropped off, to say he was inside safe at home. Then we discussed what time his little sister and I were going to be back home.

Who said he waited until 7 to see where Mom was ? I bet he called her at 3:45, waited and then called again a few times. Being a typical 11 yr old boy, he probably fixed a snack, and played video games until hungry for dinner.

But I do believe that if she was free to call her son at 3:45, she would have. No one is going to convince me that she was just driving around, going shopping or visiting friends, but she would ignore her son's call and not check in with him. That would not happen, imo.

In court they are going to have to at least give some kind of reason. What happened on that particular day that made him kill her when we know that they had such a volatile relationship. If she would have gone missing after she threw the ring I'm guessing everyone on here would agree that would be a very strong motive. So like you say unless something VERY bad and out of the oridnary for them at least we may never know.

This may hurt the prosecution or it may not. Some may feel that since they argued all the time and he never killed her before this then they were just the type to fight all the time.

As far as child support goes this is IMO no offense a very weak motive. This is a motive for millions of fathers out there so Dale fits into a very large catagory of people who all have motive to kill the the mother of their children. This would also require preplanning on his part.

No, child support would not be a motive for murder for millions of fathers. Only those who have a propensity for violence and murder. And that happens, sadly:

Danny Platt said he was under a lot of pressure. He apparently owed his estranged wife $4,000 in back child support. But there were no signs of stress when the 22-year-old father, accused of killing his 2-year-old son over the child support debt, went to pick up his little boy for a weekend visit, his mother said Sunday.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/2848555.../cops-dad-angry-over-child-support-kills-son/
In the summer of 2006, a 22-year-old woman and her 10-month-old son were found dead in their Southcrest apartment. The woman had been strangled, and her baby was hung by his neck in his crib. After a year and a half of gathering evidence, police arrested the woman's ex-boyfriend and father of her son for both murders. According to prosecutors, the man did not want to pay child support and took extreme measures to avoid it. He used a friend's DNA to forge a paternity test and eventually killed his son and ex-girlfriend.
http://www.sandiegodivorcelawyersbl...ills-woman-and-child-over-child-support.shtml
SAN DIEGO -- A prosecutor told jurors Monday that an Ocean Beach man killed his estranged wife and got rid of her body because she took him to court for child support, but a defense attorney said his client panicked and disposed of the victim's body when she fell down some stairs at his house and died.
http://www.10news.com/news/22496565/detail.html
PALMER PARK, Md. (WJZ)—A mother and her 1-year-old baby are found dead in a park. A D.C. police officer is behind bars, charged in their murder.
Kelly McPherson explains the murders happened the night before a child support hearing for the baby.
The mother and the suspect were supposed to go to court on Tuesday morning. But instead, the woman and her baby were reported missing. Days later, the father of her daughter is accused of murder.
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/06/03/bodies-of-woman-child-found-in-prince-georges-co/
A proseuctor said a man threw his 4-year-old daughter off a 120-foot cliff in Rancho Palos Verdes to avoid paying child support.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...n-Accused-of-Throwing-Daughter-Off-Cliff.html
(Ludington, Michigan) The mother of missing 4-month-old Kate Phillips called 911 last month to report that the father of her child, had taken off with her daughter at 1:10 PM, June 29th. The 4-month-old hasn't been seen since. The father, Sean Phillips, was supposed to take Kate and her mother Ariel Courtland to take a paternity test and confirm whether or not he was Kate's father.

According to Courtland, Phillips did not want to pay child support. Now Phillips is in jail, facing kidnapping charges.
http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2011/07/desperate-search-for-missing-baby-kate.html

I don't frankly believe that was the main factor at play in this case, but it may have played a small part. It likely would have rankled Dale that he had to pay the b!t@# that cost him the ring she tossed, one thin dime.

I think a combination of factors was at play here, as it usually is.

Also, don't take this personally, but your posts are really kinda creeping me out :eek: :panic:

I never take things personal. It's not about me, its about m.

I guess when you've worked on cases like where a perp uses night vision goggles to see through somebodys walls, goes as far as to steal a second car to kidnap the ones he didnt kill, just to take them to another stolen vehicle, and kills the others using zip ties and a hammer, you start thinking outside of the box a little...
:truce:

And you have proof 11 year old was often left alone? Please provide a link

The only "proof" we have is the family saying he's not left alone. Imo, waiting till 6:50 to call your grandma cause mom isn't home says it didn't strike him as odd she wasn't home till then and that sometimes this happened.

No, child support would not be a motive for murder for millions of fathers. Only those who have a propensity for violence and murder. And that happens, sadly:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/2848555.../cops-dad-angry-over-child-support-kills-son/
http://www.sandiegodivorcelawyersbl...ills-woman-and-child-over-child-support.shtml
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/06/03/bodies-of-woman-child-found-in-prince-georges-co/
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...n-Accused-of-Throwing-Daughter-Off-Cliff.html
http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/2011/07/desperate-search-for-missing-baby-kate.html

I don't frankly believe that was the main factor at play in this case, but it may have played a small part. It likely would have rankled Dale that he had to pay the b!t@# that cost him the ring she tossed, one thin dime.

Brilliant work if I do say so myself! I totally agree with you. IMO for Dale it was all about "winning". Paying CS was losing and it probably irritated the living daylights out of him. As bitter toward each other as they appeared on PC I believe the relationship probably got worse and worse and with the airing of PC it set him over the edge.

I believe it is a combination of factors as well. Number one and a big one, is his violent temper. So something that would just cause most men to simmer or scream in protest, would cause this man to lash out physically, imo.

There were a couple of things that were happening that very day, with the larger backdrop of his anger and jealousy. We know the episode of PC aired that day, and he excitedly told all of his friends to watch it and tape it. Also, we know that she was introducing her new boyfriend to her father that night, and her friends also said that she had been looking for houses to buy. So I think she was suddenly becoming very close to settling down in this new relationship. So, imo, Dale was angry about the way she had kept the twins from him in the past, and was angry that day the way the PC episode was edited, to make him look like a laughingstock. Then he realizes that she is getting serious with this new guy, and that would make it more likely that she would keep the kids away more often. And here he is, struggling to keep up with his child support payments, and she is looking at real estate? That would send him over the edge. I think Michelle knew how to push his buttons, which made things more volatile than not.

The only "proof" we have is the family saying he's not left alone. Imo, waiting till 6:50 to call your grandma cause mom isn't home says it didn't strike him as odd she wasn't home till then and that sometimes this happened.

Well we have no reason to disbelieve the family who told us Michelle's routine was to always make sure her son got off the bus safely around 3:30-3:45. Whether she was home or not she arranged for family neighbor to watch son when she was running late. In a missing person case why would family lie to public? I am sorry but this doesn't add up for me.

I never said he was never left alone. Just saying that he probably did call everyday when he was coming home. My son used to come home alone sometimes when he was about 12, but he did call me everyday when he got dropped off, to say he was inside safe at home. Then we discussed what time his little sister and I were going to be back home.

Who said he waited until 7 to see where Mom was ? I bet he called her at 3:45, waited and then called again a few times. Being a typical 11 yr old boy, he probably fixed a snack, and played video games until hungry for dinner.

But I do believe that if she was free to call her son at 3:45, she would have. No one is going to convince me that she was just driving around, going shopping or visiting friends, but she would ignore her son's call and not check in with him. That would not happen, imo.

MP had several jobs one being the mobile spray tan, she's not going to always be home so maybe the arrangement was for the son to call, but since she might be with a client and unable to answer or call back timely, the deal was just for him to call so she knew he was home. In this case, a call back or answer wouldn't be needed.

I am confused as to why it seems so impossible with the time line that Dale did this. To me, it's simple. He argues with Michelle around 3:20 to 3:30 p.m.. The kids are either asleep in the car or in another room. He strangles her. He shoves her body in a place the kids won't see it. He calls his dad, panicked. He either asks him to come get the kids or he drives them over there. Kids are with grandparents. He drives back, (or is still there after dad picked up kids) takes decals off Hummer so it is not as identifiable as he's driving it, disposes of Michelle, Hummer and cell phone. Calls dad to pick him up from where Hummer was dumped. He's now back at his father's house, who gives him his "rock solid alibi". So rock solid that police storm violently into his dad's house at some point, to conduct a search warrant.

I don't see a problem. There are so many ways this could have occurred, either with his dad's direct knowledge, or not. Easy, to me.

I don't think child support would be the only issue. In the cases linked the common thread seemed to be men who did not want children to begin with. From my understanding, Dale loves those twins and wasn't always happy with how MP was raising them. It seems he felt she wasn't the great of a mother. So, moo, the motive would be more of disposing of MP so he could raise the kids himself.

MP had several jobs one being the mobile spray tan, she's not going to always be home so maybe the arrangement was for the son to call, but since she might be with a client and unable to answer or call back timely, the deal was just for him to call so she knew he was home. In this case, a call back or answer wouldn't be needed.

But there was no evidence that she had a spray tan set up that afternoon. It would have shown up on her cell phone if she did. And at 2:30 she told her sister that she was dropping off the twins and coming home for a nap. So she had no spray tan job set up at 2:30, so how would she have one set up by 3:38, without evidence of one in the cell logs?

And I disagree that she would not call her son,who was home alone, back to check in with him. Imo, he obviously knew nothing about any plans for her to be late that day, or we would have heard that already.

I don't think child support would be the only issue. In the cases linked the common thread seemed to be men who did not want children to begin with. From my understanding, Dale loves those twins and wasn't always happy with how MP was raising them. It seems he felt she wasn't the great of a mother. So, moo, the motive would be more of disposing of MP so he could raise the kids himself.

I agree. I think that is a prime motive. That is added to his anger about having to pay her to watch HIS kids, especially since he did not like the way she cared for them. imoo

So now we have another possible motive - there are plenty!

If Dale wasn't involved what is your theory?

I have yet to hear one that is even a remote possibility.

But there was no evidence that she had a spray tan set up that afternoon. It would have shown up on her cell phone if she did. And at 2:30 she told her sister that she was dropping off the twins and coming home for a nap. So she had no spray tan job set up at 2:30, so how would she have one set up by 3:38, without evidence of one in the cell logs?

And I disagree that she would not call her son,who was home alone, back to check in with him. Imo, he obviously knew nothing about any plans for her to be late that day, or we would have heard that already.

Did I miss the link to released cell logs? And I don't know if she had an appt. Or not. I was speaking to past occurances.

If I put the correct cartoon on the young kids I know will stare at it like they are hypnotized and I could kill about 5 people in the next room without them knowing. I guess it depends on the kids though and we would have to know these kids personally to know whether a cartoon/food/naps would work. The kids I know also nap around this time and once they are down they are DOWN. I have literally checked to see if they are still breathing before because I have dropped pots, pans, accidentally had music blast, etc without them cracking an eye.

Exactly. And they would have ben very tired. I think they may have even been asleep in Mom's car when they arrived at the condo. It was late afternoon, and they had been at daycare. They would have been exhausted. Maybe eh asked her to help him carry them upstairs to bed and then he blindsided her on the way down the stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme