FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In court they are going to have to at least give some kind of reason. What happened on that particular day that made him kill her when we know that they had such a volatile relationship. If she would have gone missing after she threw the ring I'm guessing everyone on here would agree that would be a very strong motive. So like you say unless something VERY bad and out of the oridnary for them at least we may never know.

This may hurt the prosecution or it may not. Some may feel that since they argued all the time and he never killed her before this then they were just the type to fight all the time.

As far as child support goes this IMO no offense a very weak motive. This is a motive for millions of fathers out there so Dale fits into a very large catagory of people who all have motive to kill the the mother of their children. This would also require preplanning on his part.

Also think about this: you don't need a motive if you gather enough evidence/proof that a crime took place and said person was involved. Do you really care why a person robbed the bank? No! If he gets caught regardless of a motive, they committed a crime...

My hope is that LE will meet the burden of proof and the motive will be irrelevant. It may help us sleuthers understand why she was killed, but it won't bring Michelle back and hopefully won't be needed to convict him.

Let's face it sick people do sick things that we can never rationalize. Maybe Dale is sick in the head? Some of his actions do not appear to be from a person of sound mind. Just sayin'

Speaking of seeing one's self on video, what are the odds dII would have invited friends over so they could 'drink beer' and make a mockery of m? That would put someone there to help him. Also, m mentioned that drinking and drugs brings out his violent side (in so many words) I would venture to guess, especially with the time of day, and regardless that he was about to get the twins, that he very well could have already been half crocked or high on something, bringing this side out of him...

So are saying he maybe had no reason or motive?

No, I am trying to say that attempting to understand a man who thinks it is ok to beat people may not be possible unless you are of the same mindset.

Yes, and on that note, LE knows exactly where and from what the FB post was made. I just think that the where and what are relevant. Also, I thought his condo was searched on the 17th???

BBM

We have been unable to confirm this date. If you go by his FB post then yes, If you go by MSM (WFTV) it was Friday night Nov. 18 LE did the search.

And in a video we've seen Michelle's sister Lauren says LE did a drive by and the Hummer wasn't at Dale's.

For that matter, what motive did anyone have to harm her?
I suppose the random "boogie man" has the "motive" of sexual assault/power trip/hatred toward women...all of which DS may also have.
Motive is useful to LE but not necessary; I don't think he was named a suspect based on motive. I believe LE has something else, something that may end up being enough to bring forth a circumstantial case even if she is not found. JMO

Ok here is a possible scenario:

Michelle arrives at 3:18.

Dale arrives at parents at 4:30. To give him time to get to his parents, he must be on the road by 4:00 from his place to parents unless he was already on the road. So he has 40 minutes or so to hide vehicle and Michelle temporarily.

If he caused Michelle to be incapacitated, via duct tape and rope or another method, he could have stashed her alive somewhere for a period of time, correct? Woods, storage area, remote location? Somewhere he had access but noone would look?

He would only need to have stashed her vehicle in the garage at his condo on that end to avoid suspicion and go back after dark. As for Michelle he could have left her somewhere for good or went back after. This is possible. All he needs after arriving at parents is ride back to his condo to dispose of vehicle. If channel 6 is correct and mp vehicle was seen leaving DS complex without decal 1.5 hours after Michelle arrived. This again is possible. Your thoughts?

Would Dale be keeping Michelle tied up alive or left Michelle somewhere while Dale still has the twins and before he drives to his parent's home?

We should try and figure out if a Hummer would fit inside a standard garage.

No, I am trying to say that attempting to understand a man who thinks it is ok to beat people may not be possible unless you are of the same mindset.

So in order for us to think in the same mind set means that person has to be capable of the same actions? Not sure what you mean.

For that matter, what motive did anyone have to harm her?I suppose the random "boogie man" has the "motive" of sexual assault/power trip/hatred toward women...all of which DS may also have.
Motive is useful to LE but not necessary; I don't think he was named a suspect based on motive. I believe LE has something else, something that may end up being enough to bring forth a circumstantial case even if she is not found. JMO

Good question, maybe someone else did have motive.

Would Dale be keeping Michelle tied up alive or left Michelle somewhere while Dale still has the twins and before he drives to his parent's home?

We should try and figure out if a Hummer would fit inside a standard garage.

I don't see how he couldn't have kept Michelle alive, tied up while he had the twins. If kids are in car while it's running and michelle was tied up in his pickup. He could have had her in back while they traveled and dumped her at a remote spot and killed/dumped her. He also could have easily left her somewhere on way to his parents then went back after or left her in that spot to die. We don't know, but it's quite possible - he had 40 minutes to kill before getting to his parents(no pun intended)

On the garage question: This is an important question as it could tell us whether HE COULD HAVE hid the vehicle for a period of time. Otherwise it is unlikely it would have been parked outside his condo for a period of time without anyone spotting it. Does anyone have the floor plan for this condo complex including the width and height of the garage?

I know I once thought of buying an Escalade until I found out it wouldn't fit in my garage. I also know many condos have small almost useless garages. Also did Dale have stuff stored in his garage and there was no way to move a vehicle in there regardless? All important questions...

I did a short google regarding the inside height of a garage and some say 7 feet as standard and some say 8 feet. Not sure where the garage door opener is placed in the ceiling inside of Dale's garage. I would think perhaps in the middle, of which, would take away height for higher vehicles.

A 2005 Hummer, for reference only is 78.5 inches = 6.54166 feet

http://trucks.about.com/od/2005pickuptrucks/a/05_h2sut_hummer_2.htm

Good question, maybe someone else did have motive.

Someone else MAY have had motive but we know of no such person. We can put together at least 5+ potential motives from Dale's perspective. Additionally given his rather inhumane behavior of abandoning Michelle in places miles away without shoes, I think it IS difficult to try to make sense of what would set someone like this off.

A person at the age of 20 who gets together with his friends with the intent of harming an innocent individual and ends up murdering that person. What was that motive. Dale has participated in a murder before without a motive, why does he need one this time?

I don't see how he couldn't have kept Michelle alive, tied up while he had the twins. If kids are in car while it's running and michelle was tied up in his pickup. He could have had her in back while they traveled and dumped her at a remote spot and killed/dumped her. He also could have easily left her somewhere on way to his parents then went back after or left her in that spot to die. We don't know, but it's quite possible - he had 40 minutes to kill before getting to his parents(no pun intended)

On the garage question: This is an important question as it could tell us whether HE COULD HAVE hid the vehicle for a period of time. Otherwise it is unlikely it would have been parked outside his condo for a period of time without anyone spotting it. Does anyone have the floor plan for this condo complex including the width and height of the garage?

I know I once thought of buying an Escalade until I found out it wouldn't fit in my garage. I also know many condos have small almost useless garages. Also did Dale have stuff stored in his garage and there was no way to move a vehicle in there regardless? All important questions...

The answers to these questions about dIIs garage would help a lot.

I realize that the twins were not mentioned in your post, and that is why I asked about the twins and where they were etc., etc.

So I am clear, you have the twins in the running pick-up with Michelle tied up in the back of the pick-up and then he drives with the twins in the vehicle while he dumps and/or kills Michelle?

I realize that the twins were not mentioned in your post, and that is why I asked about the twins and where they were etc., etc.

So I am clear, you have the twins in the running pick-up with Michelle tied up in the back of the pick-up and then he drives with the twins in the vehicle while he dumps and/or kills Michelle?

It looked like he has a hard shell on the truck bed in one of the raw videos. Is this so?

BBM. I've seen this stated before, but I'm not sure where the information came from. I know that the jealousy issues were discussed during the People's Court episode and that there were issues with him seeing the twins around that time, but was there anything more recent than that. And, I can't find anything about him being behind on the child support payments.

Thanks!

I will go and try to find it. But I have seen posted here court documents showing he was behind a few different times and I think he tried to have it lowered as well. I will go and try to find the links.

It looked like he has a hard shell on the truck bed in one of the raw videos. Is this so?

Yes, I believe he does.

All I am looking for is, based on your theory, Dale is doing all of this will the twins in the pick-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home