FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
true enough. it would be difficult, but difficult does not equal impossible. it isn't likely, its just possible, thats all.

Perhaps it is the comment in court about 'lucky girl' that makes me think of this scenario and how it could have possibly triggered d.

The caring about what people think of him is kind of a double edged sword for me too.

Yes, he likes attention. That is quite apparent with his participation in hot body contests, but at the same time he dresses up in SW costumes and obviously there are people out there that are going to find that goofy, and those too are peoples opinions. I would say his ego was big enough that he impressed who he cared to, and didn't care about the rest.

Google Visqueen. It is a large roll of plastic that contractors keep in their vans and trucks for jobs. It is to keep areas clean while installing cabnits or doing any kind of construction work. Roofers use it too. comes in black, clear, and green. It could have been in the work van. Just thinking it is easy to wrap a body up in it and not leave any evidence.

Do we know if cadaver dogs were ever used inside the condo or his van?

He could have hidden her in his truck bed , bound and gagged, but still alive.
And then killed her at the last minute and thrown her overboard or off a bridge.

I, for one, definitely agree!

If you follow that map on page of this thread, there are at least a 1/2 dozen places I could pull over get rid of a body either in the woods, or in a lake, or a retention pond. Remember he lives in the area. He knows his way around, and if you do installs around the area, you know the places and spots just from driving.

OT.......I cant believe the clerk of court website actually has its very own link for casey anthony records!

thats crazy!

MOO Artzypantz

We don't know who was driving the Hummer. LE may know. But I bet you anything that they did not see it leaving 10 minutes later with it's stickers on.
Because if so, they would have asked the public to be on the lookout for her,and given us the information.

And sure, plenty of women have been killed by stalkers. But usually they are dumped in a ditch or left in the car trunk or something like that. It is usually only when the killer is close to the victim, and known by the social circle, that they go to the complicated lengths that this perp went to. Dumping the car one place, and the phone in another place, replying to a text. None of that says 'random abduction' to me.

I read somewhere that the hummer is seen leaving 1 1/2 hours after arriving.

Anybody else read this? Channel 6 news if I recall... but not sure.

I have watched a number of these cases develop over the years from here at Websleuths. They are all the same, but yet each has it's own charactoristics. It's usually what went on behind the scenes, that we're not privvy to out in public. LE ALWAYS holds back some of the info that only they, and possibly the perp would know.

First, it was said that when the 11 yo got off the bus, he usually texted his mom. I think it was before he even got home. Do we know if he sent a text that day? It hasn't been brought up, that I'm aware of, but I may have missed it.

We've seen a variation on time of when M would have arrived with the twins at DSjr's condo. It's gone from 3:18 to 4:00. By the timing of when she was at the shop with her mom and sis and travel time, it seems the 3:18 is a little too early for arrival, but then again, I could be wrong.

The family was somewhat concerned of her location, before she was finally reported missing. So did they not try to contact her before? Well, yes the bros got the one word text, "Waterford."............so that delayed the time of an alarm bell going off.......bought more time, another 3 hours until she didn't show up to go to work. Did they not try to contact her? Text or phone calls and vm's? Where was her phone then? Was it on? Did it ping? ............we KNOW LE said her phone was NOT in "Waterford." Where was it? Her phone would have 'pinged' when it received the 'missed calls and texts.'

The only perfect crime is when there's NO PROOF of a crime. No body, no case.....that is why LE says that generally, strangers do not go to the trouble of disposing of the body. That's because there's already no link of them to the victim. When the body is hidden, it is generally because it is someone CLOSE to the victim. Meaning, someone with a motive and, or, opportunity......................BUT! No body, no case (crime).

We have been told by MSM reports, and seen for ourselves on videos, DSsr. gave an alibi for jr. when MP disappeared. Was jr there? Where was his cell? We've seen where M's family called for jr he was unavailable, but returned their call within minutes. What does that tell ya? Did LE tell ya his cell was at the home when he returned the family's call? Were the twins with him when his home was searched that nite? What does the neighborhood video show coming and going after the time that M's car was seen GOING to the home? Not just IF M's hummer left D's, but what vehicles came by AFTER that? We've seen little bits and snippets of ANOTHER hummer, but what about other neighbors, DSjr leaving or coming back when LE searched his home.

How many Websleuthers have watched a case that has since been solved, that a main POI or possible perp, stopped talking to LE and was later found to NOT be the perp? meaning someone else was utlimately arrested and found guilty? ....................I haven't seen any that stopped talking to LE that were proved innocent, how about you?

IF it was so easy for this local blogger to find two alleged witnesses to seeing M's hummer in that complex previously, do you not think LE has gotten this info? Do you not think everyone in that complex hasn't been approached by LE. LE hasn't heard this?

LE named DSjr. a SUSPECT. Not POI, but SUSPECT. There's a reason for that. They've been trained and have experience investigating crimes. They know what they're doing. DSjr. is suspected of doing harm to M. But, they are still investigating and IF another name comes up, they'll check it out. But for now, DSjr is the only one with motive, means, and opportunity....

Now, LE has to prove it. Where is Michelle?

JMHO
fran

I-Phones are expensive, maybe for a hot second DS Jr. thought about selling it. Wipe hard drive, etc., and recoup some of the other cash he felt Michelle owed him.

-I am sure there are more reasons that we do not even know about, like what LE saw on the camera at the condo exit gates.

wasn't it stated early on that there was a post for a camera at the exit, but that it was broken and in for repairs? I guess I haven't heard anyone saying this a lot, but it seems like thats what i had read in an early news report on this case.

Also I had read (and looking at the map) that there were 2 entrance/exit points to dII's. I guess one gate exit camera could have been working, while the other was broken??

What part of this is accurate, if any? Please help.

IF LE took his computer, it would have been on 11/18, so Dale had access to his computer and/or phone to post to his Facebook on 11/17.

LE would have to get a search warrant in order to take his computer, and that would have come through on 11/18. IMO. Apparently Dale voluntarily surrendered his computer.

Even IF LE took his electronics, any computer or phone would be available to Dale to post his FB comment on 11/17.

Yes, and on that note, LE knows exactly where and from what the FB post was made. I just think that the where and what are relevant. Also, I thought his condo was searched on the 17th???

Ok here is a possible scenario:

Michelle arrives at 3:18.

Dale arrives at parents at 4:30. To give him time to get to his parents, he must be on the road by 4:00 from his place to parents unless he was already on the road. So he has 40 minutes or so to hide vehicle and Michelle temporarily.

If he caused Michelle to be incapacitated, via duct tape and rope or another method, he could have stashed her alive somewhere for a period of time, correct? Woods, storage area, remote location? Somewhere he had access but noone would look?

He would only need to have stashed her vehicle in the garage at his condo on that end to avoid suspicion and go back after dark. As for Michelle he could have left her somewhere for good or went back after. This is possible. All he needs after arriving at parents is ride back to his condo to dispose of vehicle. If channel 6 is correct and mp vehicle was seen leaving DS complex without decal 1.5 hours after Michelle arrived. This again is possible. Your thoughts?

BBM

If you look at the FB comment on 11/17 you can tell it's from a computer. If it were a cell then it would have a little pic of a cell phone under the post. So, IMO he was somewhere with a internet connection to a computer.

good observation. I really don't use fb all that much so thank you for that insight!

another thought: This is kind of morbid. But could one of the reasons there is no evidence of Michelle being dead is Dale left her somewhere to die? I have read several reports of him leaving her abandoned. If he did this once before could he maybe have wanted her to suffer? If he drove her to some remote place in the middle of the woods with no way for her to escape, could this be possible.

Even with kids in car he could have dragged and hid her somewhere. Didn't want to go here, but just trying to help figure out some other theories...

Have heard all kinds of theories about how this may have transpired from Dale snapping and killing Michelle to methodically planning to kill her. My question is and yes they have been posted before, what was Dale's motive? The reason I ask again is that I don't remember reading one so far that really fit into the equation of him either snapping or planning this out for this "specific" time period. Thanks

Have heard all kinds of theories about how this may have transpired from Dale snapping and killing Michelle to methodically planning to kill her. My question is and yes they have been posted before, what was Dale's motive? The reason I ask again is that I don't remember reading one so far that really fit into the equation of him either snapping or planning this out for this "specific" time period. Thanks

DV=rage and there is often no motive other than the rage for the violence. I think with this suspect, motive could be important but it may not. IIRC, he and the "posse" involved in the murder were just looking for a victim that night. No motive.

To know what the true motive is, only the killer/abductor knows.

Here are a few possible motives:
1. jealousy - she moved on, maybe he didn't. If he can't have her no one can.
2. Anger - at the way PC was edited and hearing the snide comments by michelle and judge set him off
3. financial - not having to pay child support. There are quite a few court appearances by Dale involving him not paying CS.
4. Rage. He may have hit her during an argument after she arrived on 11-17, she threatened to call police. He prevented her from doing so.
5. Revenge. Michelle hurt him and he wanted her to pay for this.

You have to admit all of these are plausible but we may never know the true reason. What could make a person snap and kill someone? Don't know never been there, but Dale could have any or all of these 5 motives or another one. He has shown a pattern of hurting her physically and emotionally - what was the motive there?

DV=rage and there is often no motive other than the rage for the violence. I think with this suspect, motive could be important but it may not. IIRC, he and the "posse" involved in the murder were just looking for a victim that night. No motive.

So are saying he maybe had no reason or motive?

To know what the true motive is, only the killer/abductor knows.

Here are a few possible motives:
1. jealousy - she moved on, maybe he didn't. If he can't have her no one can.
2. Anger - at the way PC was edited and hearing the snide comments by michelle and judge set him off
3. financial - not having to pay child support. There are quite a few court appearances by Dale involving him not paying CS.
4. Rage. He hit her, she threatened to call police. He prevented her from doing so.
5. Revenge. Michelle hurt him and he wanted her to pay for this.

You have to admit all of these are plausible but we may never no the true reason. What could make a person snap and kill someone? Don't know never been there, but Dale could have any or all of these 5 motives or another one. He has shown a pattern of hurting her physically and emotionally - what was the motive there?

In court they are going to have to at least give some kind of reason. What happened on that particular day that made him kill her when we know that they had such a volatile relationship. If she would have gone missing after she threw the ring I'm guessing everyone on here would agree that would be a very strong motive. So like you say unless something VERY bad and out of the oridnary for them at least we may never know.

This may hurt the prosecution or it may not. Some may feel that since they argued all the time and he never killed her before this then they were just the type to fight all the time.

As far as child support goes this is IMO no offense a very weak motive. This is a motive for millions of fathers out there so Dale fits into a very large catagory of people who all have motive to kill the the mother of their children. This would also require preplanning on his part.

Yes, and on that note, LE knows exactly where and from what the FB post was made. I just think that the where and what are relevant. Also, I thought his condo was searched on the 17th???

For sure, LE would know in what area Dale made the Facebook comment from his phone. It could be from his condo, or on the way to his parents or at his parents.

Based on Dale's FB comment on the 17th, he indicated that LE searched his condo on the 17th. We haven't been able to find anything in the media regarding LE searching the condo on the 17th. HOWEVER, the media was not aware of Michelle's disappearance until the 18th, so they wouldn't know if LE searched on the 17th.

Some of us are still trying to match up the Facebook comment with LE at Dale's condo at some point on the eve of the 17th.

We already know LE was there on the 18th and UNSURE of when LE took the computer. IMO, they took it on the 18th and on the 17th, it may have been a preliminary walk through to see if Michelle was there or perhaps see the condition of the condo.

In court they are going to have to at least give some kind of reason. What happened on that particular day that made him kill her when we know that they had such a volatile relationship. If she would have gone missing after she threw the ring I'm guessing everyone on here would agree that would be a very strong motive. So like you say unless something VERY bad and out of the oridnary for them at least we may never know.

This may hurt the prosecution or it may not. Some may feel that since they argued all the time and he never killed her before this then they were just the type to fight all the time.

As far as child support goes this is IMO no offense a very weak motive. This is a motive for millions of fathers out there so Dale fits into a very large catagory of people who all have motive to kill the the mother of their children. This would also require preplanning on his part.

Not every other father has Dale's violent history. He has been involved with a killing once...it is no stretch to see him involved again. I don't think it has to be proven what motive is.

I think trying to understand the mind of a man who abuses women is like trying to understand the Santa Ana wind...you'll never be able to catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required