FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the cost of searches,

Around here our fire department, Search and Rescue and Dive Team ( Mr. Swamp and I are in all 3) are all volunteer. A recent search he participated in (looking for someone who jumped off a bridge) cost us hundreds of dollars. I was working so I couldn't participate but he was out there everyday for over a week and he was the one who got his friends with the cadaver dogs to come from over a hundred of miles away to come and help.
The dog people pay for their own gas and lodging, food as well as missing days of work. Mr Swamp used his own boat and gas (working from 5 am till long after dark each day), had to buy food and supplies while out in the field and missed out on lucrative work because he searched over a week. He can often get local store to donate water for the volunteers and lunches for a day or two but this is a small town with limited resources.
So for many people it is costly for them to participate, especially when they don't have any further leads on where to try.

I just wanted to mention that I watched all the GMA reports on their website, they are all on one real, which makes it nice! On the 2nd or 3rd airing Yvonne states that LE has DS Jr computers. I'm not sure if that made it on the question list or not.

The last three questions on my list do have to do with the possibility of Michelle having clients at the Walden Circle apartments. I hope it is okay to include those. I think that quite independent of anything that appeared on a website that's not respected, someone could legitimately have that question, since the Hummer was found there. In fact, I seem to remember someone suggesting it here in one of the threads a day or two or three ago.

I removed the link from my original post to save the mods the trouble. I had no idea who this guy was, but he had informative pictures. I also didn't know the mods had already removed it. Sometimes I step away frm the computer for real life.

I cant win for losing..lol.

Again, my apologies. If I can post the pics without linking, then I will.

Ive asked twice but no one else seems to find it odd that there was a jab at being a HOA presodent on DS's page. Am I assuming right.. Home Owners Association? Why would someone need to take a jab at being an HOA president :waitasec: Is that person causing problems or acting like a know it all?

Friends and supporters of Dale Smith "Ah the Internet. Where uneducated and uninformed can feel important because they wii never have enough success in their lives to be an HOA president!"

Just so everyone knows. Administration has determined it's ok for now, to link to this other blog.

Just keep in mind, this is a blog and not an msm. Although he seems to be doing his homework, I would categorize what hasn't come from LE or MSM as a 'rumor.'

hth,
fran

FYI...one of DS Jr Jedi Scouts lives by The Mall at Millenia, but that's all I know. Since I can't SLEUTH him, I won't! My point being, I'm sure they are both familiar with people that have live or lived there. Since it is a bad area, maybe he put the Hummer there to make it look like something seedy.

I hope this next thought doesn't offend anyone, what if he placed body parts in different areas? I hate that I have those type of thoughts. To much crime television!

Also, if he was Dishonorably Discharged, can he legally own a gun? JMO as always!

If it is true that MP H3 had been parked at Walden Circle before, then there is a connection. What that connection might be may be one of several possibilities?

But it would be extremely odd (IMO totally out of agenda) for MP to be going anywhere else but home (Geneva) to meet up with her 11 year, catch a nap and then off to meet the BF for dinner before going to work. Nothing whatsoever should have had her traveling any other direction but to the north after leaving DS Jr.... That means either Lee Vista Blvd to the 417 or Goldenrod to the 408 and then the 417... She should have had no difficulty in getting home around 4pm if she left DS Jr's by 3:25pm...

So, how her phone ended up in Lake Conway and her H3 found later at Walden Circle is all the real clues anyone has. Something occurred either at DS Jr's house or it happened shortly thereafter when MP left. Given what is known then I dare say it was within in a few miles or else the phone and vehicle would have been someplace else than where those two items was found.

Just so everyone knows. Administration has determined it's ok for now, to link to this other blog.

Just keep in mind, this is a blog and not an msm. Although he seems to be doing his homework, I would categorize what hasn't come from LE or MSM as a 'rumor.'

hth,
fran

Thanks, I'm going to add the rumor to the question list for future postings.

I wanted to note that since that blog may contain questionable stories, we should also be skeptical about what it has identified as the parking space where the Hummer was found, until we get an official confirmation. IMO.

But it isn't someplace a random stranger would park it either, if it is true she had been seen there a number of times before-how much of a coincidence would that be?? Someone knew she used that lot for some reason and that her vehicle would not stand out there. Maybe DS or someone else she knew was stalking her.

This brings up another question: Has LE interviewed all of M's clients??? Any of them happen to be SO's??? Or, maybe we should do a family watchdog map to see how many SO's are in that area, and more specifically, the complexes where M's hummer was found...

Oh my! Not that it is really a surprise, but Oh my!

This brings up another question: Has LE interviewed all of M's clients??? Any of them happen to be SO's??? Or, maybe we should do a family watchdog map to see how many SO's are in that area, and more specifically, the complexes where M's hummer was found...

Oh my! Not that it is really a surprise, but Oh my!

seems murder was not uncommon at this area where the hummer was found.

http://westorlandonews.com/2010/05/15/orlando-police-searching-for-suspect-in-double-homicide/

Killer could have recalled this event and placed vehicle there. Michelle may have even mentioned to Dale. Wow I have a client in that complex where that murder was...

I would hope LE has been contacting everyone in her phone, and all calls made from her phone over the past months...clients, etc...that should be routine.

I really don't believe LE found any actual evidence of Michelle, i.e. a bone, etc....I think that any such findings would probably have leaked out and they would probably would have had to address it, at least by saying they were checking to see if they were human. I don't really think LE ever would withhold finding actual remains...it would become a problem in court, IMO.

I read that Michelle's cell phone was thrown into Lake Conway off of Nela Bridge...does anyone know the exact location
where her cell phone was found?
that is ...if this phone was thrown south (passenger side going towards the direction of Dale Jr's condo complex)?
or north (drivers side heading towards Dale Jr's condo complex)?

JMHO's above :)
I remember one of the first reports of the cell phone recovery mentioned the phone was found under the bridge. I haven't heard any info to the contrary.

Did DS know of this apartment complex where Michelle's Hummer was found?

Did he know she had clients that lived there?

Did DS know of this apartment complex where Michelle's Hummer was found?

Did he know she had clients that lived there?

If DS had her phone, I would say yes. The reason being is that her mom said that Michelle did everything with that phone. She kept appointments, etc all in that phone.

I find it really odd that police did a serious swat team search at parents home!!!!
Is it possible that Michelles cell phone was at parents home some time on the 17th (gps cell phone pings)? I don't know...one of my good friends is a judge...and from what he has told me in the past...serious evidence needs to presented to a judge for such an action like a swat team search to be warranted...JMHO's

If DS had her phone, I would say yes. The reason being is that her mom said that Michelle did everything with that phone. She kept appointments, etc all in that phone.

Great point. All killer would have to do is look at her schedule and dump vehicle in a spot where she had previously scheduled a client visit. That in theory could buy more time before the vehicle was discovered.

I find it really odd that police did a serious swat team search at parents home!!!!
Is it possible that Michelles cell phone was at parents home some time on the 17th (gps cell phone pings)? I don't know...one of my good friends is a judge...and from what he has told me in the past...serious evidence needs to presented to a judge for such an action like a swat team search to be warranted...JMHO's

Why is it odd? If police have evidence via phone records and video when Michelle's video entered and left Dale's place and evidence to dispute Dale's story then I see no reason a judge wouldn't allow such action: reasonable cause and burden of proof. Just knowing what is available publicly I believe there is enough probable cause not even considering the TON of info we don't know...

Keep in mind regarding Dave's website re: his written words/pictures as he has this posted on his webpage.

LEGAL NOTICE ©David B. Knechel. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site can be reproduced in it's entirety or in part without expressed written permission by the owner/administrator of this site in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act. Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)

Keep in mind regarding Dave's website re: his written words/pictures as he has this posted on his webpage.

LEGAL NOTICE ©David B. Knechel. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site can be reproduced in it's entirety or in part without expressed written permission by the owner/administrator of this site in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act. Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)

What does that mean? We cant link it? I linked pics so as to avoid too many people getting confused by the unverified info on his site.
Im just going to delete my post. I dont feel Im on the same level with y'all and I really dont understand the rules. I am trying to "fit in" but Im not doing a very good job. lol... Maybe Im trying to hard.

Good night :praying: for Michelle

What does that mean? We cant link it? I linked pics so as to avoid too many people getting confused by the unverified info on his site.
Im just going to delete my post. I dont feel Im on the same level with y'all and I really dont understand the rules. I am trying to "fit in" but Im not doing a very good job. lol... Maybe Im trying to hard.

Good night :praying: for Michelle

I don't know but I am guessing it's not OK to reproduce anything from the site unless maybe credit is givin?

Why is it odd? If police have evidence via phone records and video when Michelle's video entered and left Dale's place and evidence to dispute Dale's story then I see no reason a judge wouldn't allow such action: reasonable cause and burden of proof. Just knowing what is available publicly I believe there is enough probable cause not even considering the TON of info we don't know...

when i say odd...meaning they/LE must have some serious proof to go the extent that they did...I read that a gps was set up on Michelles phone...the police must of had some slam dunk evidence ...to pursue such a search...JMHOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak