FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody,
You're a gem. You work your lil' azz off on keeping ALL OF OUR VERY MANY, EVER CHANGING questions and inquiries that we have.. With the finest of details that you personally continue to add to each individual question as it comes up along the way throughout Michelle's ever growing threads.. And lest anyone think your answers are iffy, non sourced, and certainly NOT false.. You take the time to detail to the very best of your ability the exact source for which your answer and/or any info/detail about that particular question or answer is directly derived from, including names, dates, usernames, and post numbers..*

You, my friend have done a bang up job of keeping that extensive and detailed list perfectly organized and posted atleast* once per each of Michelle's threads..

It's an awful lot of work and your time and effort is clearly seen in what has now become such a very integral part of Michelle's case here at WebSleuths.. I realize the time and tedious work that you continue to put into this important piece that we've all become dependant upon having here to refer to when needed..

Michelle has got so many people who love her and are in it til we see justice on her behalf and closure brought to her precious family in Michelle being brought home if even for her to be laid to rest as her family so sees fitting.. Some of us know that very likely we will never have the pleasure of meeting and personally knowing this strong, full of life, young mother.. However with God's splendid design us, here have someone who continues to breathe life in the 2 dimensional photograph of this missing young mom, Michelle Loree Parker and in our own special way we have come to "know" Michelle as well..(again much thanks to Sparky)..

All in all Michelle is a very special young woman.. Who IMO has a very special group of people that have come together to love her, find her, and bring her home..

Thanks , nobody for your hard work that you've continued to do in the tedious job of organizing, sourcing, documenting, and posting for all of us here.. All of us that if not for anything else WE CAN ALL AGREE THAT WE'RE HERE TO FIND AND BRING MICHELLE HOME, FIRST AND FOREMOST!!

:heart:
Smooth

I am a long-time lurker, joined a few months ago and still lurk multiple times per day for updates on Michelle. I have had this feeling for a long time now, but I never say it because its horrible but I guess I'm going to finally say it.

I was in a very abusive relationship for 10 years, and it is sooo hard to get out and she is such a strong girl to put her life back together after being with someone like "him". My ex was so much like him is why this case is so important to me. And the one thing that I learned about my ex is that the two things they most enjoy when they are in that "rage" is doing what you hate the very most, and hurting you where they love you the very most. What I'm trying to say is... they will do their best to do to you what they know upsets you the most... and they will try to take from you what they love most about you, to be sure what they think are your best qualities you will never be able to share with anyone else.

Because I have seen this exact attitude in my own ex-husband, it is what I am most mortified that he may have done to her. You could tell the way she talked about him "abandoning her" in places where she had no transportation, no way to reach anyone to come help her... this is what bothered her the very most about how he treated her. I am sooo fearful that he has abandoned her somewhere. This would mean that dogs could never detect death in his condo or his vehicles... If they can't find her, how will they ever be able to charge him?? He could never pass a lie detector because of the question "do you know where Michelle is" but he could pass it if the question was "did you kill Michelle" because what if he didn't kill her but just left her somewhere that she could never survive? I have been sooo scared for her, I can't even tell you the feeling deep in my heart.

I feel horrible in sharing this feeling, but I could no longer hold it in my head... I think tonight when I read the statement about that brush they were searching thru today, and how thick and impossible it was to get thru... I just had a horrible sinking feeling for fear he left her some awful place like that.

The way DSjr talked about 'they were meant to be together, just things go wrong but they'll be together again, they'll end up together' (paraphrased) makes me fearful that he did to her what she hated the most. Not just that he got carried away, but upon realizing that she had a new man that was truly good to her, that he flew into that "rage" and he abandoned her somewhere, intentionally, just to make her pay the worst price he could. I hate him.

I'm sorry to be so long winded. To Sparky and other friends of Michelle, she is so lucky to have you as friends, you are so diligent and true to her... bless you! We all have to keep trying, she deserves it!

I took pictures of a hummer in a parking lot. The sun was behind me. Don't know if the helps with identifying the hummer leaving Ds Jr. house. Take it for what it's worth.

IMAG1506.jpg

hummer1.jpg

Can someone give me the specs on the burnt orange ?Cion? year, make, model. Gonna ask some questions!

Hope this info fits in somewhere!

After spending hundreds of hours pouring through all the facts
Of this case, getting to know dale's character, and having a bit of time to " think" through how he could make Michelle "disappear". I think it is well within reason to think he would want Michelle to suffer. He has a history of torturing her. He also Wanted "clean hands". It has long been my theory that this was premeditated and Michelle was abandoned somewhere. I also have believed she is buried somewhere where noone would find her. What if Dale dug a grave ahead of time and buried her alive somewhere close to his home. Is there any technology to search wooded areas for shallow graves?

You're married to the Devil's Advocate!:devil:

About your video camera recording the neighbors stealing the fence...so you're saying that you put up a camera and the neighbors didn't see it, so just kept on stealing?

I'm thinking of the idea of hiding something in plain sight. RG is trying to get a record of whoever might damage his car, and yet he doesn't exactly hide the surveillance camera. We say that the camera is in plain sight, but that's because we know it's there. I think there might be something about the camera being set higher and most people thus not noticing it. Just speculating here, of course. I have absolutely no expertise in such matters!

If anybody goes to the garage sale, take a looky upwards and see how obvious the camera is from the ground perspective. TIA

Signing off soon. I'll post an updated question list tomorrow. You're probably sick of that question list! Just tell me if you think I should stop posting it daily.

In my personal opinion, you do not have to post the questions every day, it's too much work for you and probably you are getting sick of the question list. :crazy:
I think you would be okay posting it maybe 2 or 3 times a week? Would that take a little pressure off of you? I remember you were going to post it at the beginning of each thread but since we are using it so much, I do think we need it more than that.
It is a huge list, and I am thrilled we have it, but I can be sure by looking at the list that it is hard to stay on top off and I am guessing you probably have a life outside of WS.
So, I think you are o'kay cutting back on posting/updating it.
MOO

And also, once again, thank you so much for the list!

Speaking of my favorite list of questions,
Here is #7
Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17/11 afternoon?

Please note it says DS SR not JR. , I read it a couple times before I realized that.

IMO, I do not know of any evidence that we have that would help us answer this question. Anyone else?

Maybe we need a letter "E" on the list to represent, Unanswerable due to lack of evidence. (Not talking about LE evidence - which we don't know, I'm talking about Websleuthers evidence)

Thoughts?

It makes total sense they would start there. The sister and mother would have called the daycare to find out if she had picked up the kids. Then they would know that she had, and the next place she was headed for was Dale's condo.
So LE would start looking there. And they would be automatically suspicious just because he was the ex. and they had violent incidents in the past. So they were surely going to drive by to see if the Hummer was in view, and then knock on the door and see what they could find out.

It is safe to say m picked up the children and all was okay until then.

it is LIKELY, but NOT safe to say she drove to the condo without duress.

Since we do not KNOW what happened immediately after the kids were picked up from daycare, my window for the crime begins at pick up.

My window on the Hummer is between 3:18pm and 10:30pm.

That said, the windows are nearly the same. Knowing more about the daycare and their security would help, but since we do not have that information, I can only SAFELY say, m got the kids OUT of the daycare, without incident.

There is no way a guy who is innocent, whether it was planned or not, would remain this far out of the spotlight when they love the spotlight. You would be out there front and center. If everyone already decided you were guilty anyway, and they are suspiscious of you already because you did NOT take a lie detector test, what would you have to lose at this point? Even if you failed, it would not change anyones opinion, or produce evidence, cuz lie detector tests are unacceptable.

Therefore, at THIS point, why not take it??? He still isn't taking it, even on the off chance it may take the heat off of him if he were innocent...

I also have to imagine, his attorney has probably conducted an 'in office test' and found his client failed. This is MOO.

So my michelle window is 2:40pm 11/17 and my hummer window is 3:18pm 11/17 to 10:30pm... Michelle was most likely behind the wheel, but under what conditions? and it is slightly possible, but not IMPOSSIBLE, that she was not driving the hummer when it was seen @ 3:18

Assumptions can lead a good investigation astray, so it is important each time you add an assumption to it, that you add the total sum of assumption to leverage provability.

My maximum window in TIME remains 4 hours 22 mins and my min window is at 2 hours. These figures are based on a single day used to commission and complete this crime, whether planned or not.

4:22, my maximum time, is highly unlikely to be all used in drive time, so IF the crime was completed in one day, and with one person, one can safely say all things pertaining to this case are within 4 hours 22 mins.

IF others are involved AND the commission of this crime was completed within the same day, you could add a maximum of 45 more minutes for other players to complete their task and return home by midnight.

If the commission of this crime spilled into any other day or days, then things could be found as far away as those involved have traveled since the commission of this crime.

Depending on who was involved, things could now be as far North as MA and
and as far south as Boynton Beach, FL

thanks I did go look and Masco does have the names on the larger trucks but I didnt see any vans ... maybe they were out...but since they put the names on the trucks you would think the same would go for vans too...

I wouldnt google this. I would drive right by the real mccoy. No sense of spending time looking at companies from other states that have the same name...

When you can do something live, it is always better than memorex... MOO

Question where was the white van when police arrived the first night?
I doubt there are car seats for the children in the van?
So if the white van was parked behind the truck....maybe it means something. We dont know this unless it was written in the police report and at some time we can get a copy of that report.

The next night when video of police "at Dales" was taken....Where was the white van?
Are they in their normal locations?

This should actually be an easy one to crack, as far as vans go. If either find out how many vans they actually have, and take a drive by the company in the evening, and see if all vans are accounted for or not, then we could determine whether people drive them home, or back to the shop where they drop it off and take their own vehicle home.

Or, just call them and ask if they require their vans to be returned each night, and if so, when they adopted that policy...

just a thought... If we could figure out an inconspicuous way of finding this out... ideas anyone? Maybe someone could go there and pick up an application or something??.... and ask a few questions about whether your given a van to take home? digging for ideas...

IIRC, wasn't there going to be a search for MP this morning?

Also, did anyone go to the garage sale yesterday on Goldenrod (or is anyone going today) Just curious.

Pick up appeared to be parked on the left in the garage. Can't see the right side of the garage or the driveway to see where the van was. Let me see if I can find the video again.

ETA: Link to video http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

One thing I noticed is that it said that LE had searched a wooded area a mile south of the condo but nothing about the area right across the street. Do they know somehow that she absolutely left the area?

Also the reporter said that they were checking the Belle Isle and Oakridge area due to "numerous" tips and the last ping. Wonder what those tips were?

I might know someone who called in that area :innocent:

The answer to Question 8 is found on texaslil's map and is located at s. orange ave and w. sandlake rd

The answer to Question 8 is found on texaslil's map and is located at s. orange ave and w. sandlake rd

Hey, nice job Pias! We have an answer!! :woohoo:

(Just thought I'd post question 8 again so people didn't have to go back and find it....And, in case anyone doesn't know, you can view Texaslil's map in the first post of this and each MP thread. )

Question # 8 Location MP’s cell pinged for 4:26 PM “Waterford” text to brother?
Answer: s. orange ave and w. sandlake rd

Ok this is the video ....it has Dales Red truck to the left (normal) but to the right is a police car in the garage correct...

So if the van was in the normal position on the right or on the right in the driveway....the police vehicle could not go into the garage...it would have parked in the driveway instead.

The Very first shot is dark on the video and its of the front door and It dont see the van in that location and trying to looking back to the other corner I dont see it....
So was it there after his trip to titusville?
This may have already been discussed and I missed it? just trying to go back over every little detail.

That is not a police car in the garage, it is a police officer. that is the back of their jacket that you are seeing... only one vehicle can be clearly seen in the garage and it is parked to the left side and it is dale's red truck with the covered bed. A trash can is seen outside as well.

The van is said to unrelated to this case, and I imagine that it has been confirmed by LE. I think focusing on the van is distracting this investigation. If it DID belong to a neighbor or someone visiting a neighbor, then it would not have been parked where it was, to block the camera on purpose, and where it is later would be moot.

Have neighbors publicly, or anyone, publicly stated 1) DSII work van always parks blah blah? 2) I've never seen that van before? 3) that's a different van than the one I usually see here? 4) that van belongs to someone else?...

At least we have finally dropped one van... we need to remove the second one from the equation too... MOO... if it can be confirmed. Maybe someone will see it at the garage sale and can get plate info or company info off of it... or determine if the van has not been seen there since Jr quit working... etc...

For me, the van is a red herring... thats MOO and more MOO

Here is question #9

When was MP supposed to meet boyfriend NM for dinner?

Well, we can say for sure it was after 3:18 when she was supposed to drop off the kids and before 7pm when she was supposed to be at work. So, it would have HAD to be between 4:00pm and 6:30pm (IMO).

I would need to know what type of dinner they were meeting for...was it a quick bite someplace where you order at a counter or drive through an have a seat and eat or was it a place they would be seated and have a server take their order. Seemingly, a seated dinner would take longer.

Pias, you are awesome with narrowing down time...maybe you can be a little more precise with timing on this question? TIA

Would someone please do as they have done on this video, and add light to the driver of the hummer so we can try to see who is driving it? TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by captdj
I totally agree the wooded area closest to Dale's should be searched just to eliminate it ... I think Caylee's case proved that.

Just to clarify. The dry parts of the wooded area near the Anthony's where Caylee was eventually found was searched and eliminated. The areas underwater were to be eliminated when they dried out.

I would almost have to bet m will not be found there... sparky, i'm just sayin... review, review, review...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme