FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...es-20111123_1_jesse-black-saloon-enemy-iphone

4:26 p.m.: Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, received a text message from his sister's iPhone suggesting that she was in the Waterford Lakes area, also on the county's east side.

One might could deduct from the fact that this phone call was the waterford one as it is the only ping/call/text/last known location prior to the 8:08 power down ping, and the only unclear continuous reference to contact with Michelle's phone where a response was recieved (meaning, it is not accounted for anywhere else). So I believe the S. Orange Ave/W. Sand Lake Rd to be one and the same as LE has indicated that the Waterford text was not made in the Waterford area. MOO
Therefore, i believe it is safe to include as a provisional entry in the timeline. JMO

BBM.

Respectfully, I think you're assuming that the Sand Lake/ Orange Ave. ping was the Waterford text because it is the only other ping that the public knows about before the phone powered down.

That's not the same thing as being the only other ping. LE is holding back a lot of stuff, no doubt. A phone will record a ping when a text or call is incoming. Michelle was a busy girl, we can assume her son and others had been calling and texting her before 8:08 p.m. when that phone either died or was turned off. Her family says they were doing just that.

I think the most that can be said of the Waterford text is that it when it was sent, Michelle's phone was not in that area.

If google maps only had a pot symbol I'd add it to the map! Maybe multiple by the time we're done with this! Who knows where this whole tangled Star Wars, Pot Growing Daddy drama will lead... One strange case that continues to grow more strange IMO!

And with a reply to THIS post .. I officially subscribe to thread #17!

:crazy:

:seeya:

Yes. I know. You get to see the rear, with the high tail lights. Thanx for gathering the van photos for us!

Can someone please post the condo floor plan again? I haven't been able to find it and I didn't bookmark it. TIA

Here ya go...

Attachments

• DS Condo Layout.JPG
    DS Condo Layout.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 41
BBM.

Respectfully, I think you're assuming that the Sand Lake/ Orange Ave. ping was the Waterford text because it is the only other ping that the public knows about before the phone powered down.

That's not the same thing as being the only other ping. LE is holding back a lot of stuff, no doubt. A phone will record a ping when a text or call is incoming. Michelle was a busy girl, we can assume her son and others had been calling and texting her before 8:08 p.m. when that phone either died or was turned off. Her family says they were doing just that.

I think the most that can be said of the Waterford text is that it when it was sent, Michelle's phone was not in that area.

I see your point for sure. Appearances can be deceiving. Has anyone ever asked TP if he can help to clear this up? If so, what was his reply?

Does anyone have a copy of those cell phone calls in photo or video in reference to the Waterford conversation where it actually shows a phone with the text on it? Could you repost it for us if you have it handy? TIA

Hey folks, I need your help!

Within the past couple of days, there was a very recent news article posted (or it may have been one of you quoting what you heard or read somewhere) that LE announced they were going to begin searching again in the area around where Michelle's Hummer was found. I have been looking for that item with no luck. Does anyone remember this, and know where I can find the news item?

Sorry if someone already got this for ya
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/366991/

Am I correct: Dale's van was parked on the street after Michelle drove in, right?

If so, the scenario of MP going around corner to get closer to front door, Dale moving van and letting Michelle come into the garage for easier transfer of twins, would fit.

Also, IIRC, on a tape right after the Hummer was found the reporter mentioned that Michelle's purse AND shoes were in the Hummer. IIRC one of her family members reported Dale dumped her off somewhere without her shoes once.

Wadcha tink?

No GrammaMaybe. With all the van sleuthing we have definitely come to the conclusion that the van on the street in front of the neighbour's condo in the surveillence video is NOT the same van as seen multiple times in DSJr's driveway. Two different vans and at this time we have no idea who owns the one seen on the street.

I don't think I read that Michelle's shoes were in the Hummer when it was found. Was there any discussion about this that I missed? What type of shoes was she wearing? That information opens up some interesting possibilities IMO.

MOO

Case Report - NamUs MP # 13054
Case Information
Status Missing
First name Michelle
Middle name Loree
Last name Parker
Nickname/Alias
Date LKA November 17, 2011 - 15:00
Date entered November 24, 2011

Age LKA 33 to years old
Age now 33 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Female
Height 65.0 to 67.0 inches
Weight 125.0 to 135.0 pounds
Circumstances
City Geneva
State Florida
Zip code 32732
County Seminole
Circumstances
The missing person was last known to be dropping off her children with to their father at his residence in southeast Orlando.
Physical Characteristics
Hair color Brown
Head hair
Body hair
Facial hair
Left eye color Brown
Right eye color Brown
Eye description
No known distinctive body features
Distinctive features as described below
Amputations
Deformities
Scars and marks
burn scar on right forearm
Tattoos
Angel wings on back, spiraling flowers on right side from hip to underarm, butterfly lower left abdomen

Piercings
ears,
Artificial body parts
and aids
Breast enhancement
Finger and toe nails
Other distinctive
physical characteristics
Medical
Medical implants
breast implants
Foreign objects
Skeletal information
Clothing and Accessories
Clothing and accessories are unknown
Clothing and accessories are described below
Clothing
blue jeans, white t-shirt, blue Florida Gator's zip up hoodie jacket.
Footwear
Flip flop type sandles

Jewelry
Costume type: Diamond type stones inset in a large cross, silver colored watch
Eyewear
Accessories
Transportation Methods
Vehicle make Hummer
Vehicle model HU3
Year 2007
Style SUV
Vehicle color Black
Tag type All others
Tag number AWGM26
Tag state Florida
Expiration year 2012
Vehicle comments
Vehicle was missing, but was later recovered in the 4700 block of Walden Cir in Orlando, Florida.
Airline
Bus
Dental
Status: Dental information / charting is currently not available
DNA

Fingerprint Information
Police Information
Title Detective
First name Michael
Last name Moreschi
Jurisdiction Local
Agency Orlando
Address 1 100 S. Hughey Ave
Address 2
City Orlando
State Florida
Zip code 32801
Phone 407-246-3975
Email michael.moresci@cityoforlando.net
Website
Case number 2011-507759
Date reported November 17, 2011
Comments
Images
Facial/case ID
Public viewable
Actual photo
Public viewable
Documents
There are currently no documents available for this case.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13054/0/

No GrammaMaybe. With all the van sleuthing we have definitely come to the conclusion that the van on the street in front of the neighbour's condo in the surveillence video is NOT the same van as seen multiple times in DSJr's driveway. Two different vans and at this time we have no idea who owns the one seen on the street.

I don't think I read that Michelle's shoes were in the Hummer when it was found. Was there any discussion about this that I missed? What type of shoes was she wearing? That information opens up some interesting possibilities IMO.

MOO

Michelle's missing information said she was wearing Flip-Flops...
Ill see if I can find a link to where I read that.

Thanks Sparky for posting the above....now I dont have to keep looking LOL

From Texas Charm's post on the last thread:

Just a little more pressure ......... applied to Daddy-o ................ feel the squeeze? .... tick tick tick tick ... the sound of your (free) life, coming to an end .........

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7499348&postcount=916

I feel it all the way up here in the Northeast. Pressure on dad, pressure on mom, who are the kids' main babysitters, it seems, pressure on DS Jr. to pay the bills. No word on whether he'll be allowed back to work but I have to think with all that's come out his employer (MASCO) might be reluctant to do.

Maybe this is the part Jr. isn't think through so well. The kids need and MISS their mom, and having full-time custody is a lot different than visitation. What IS he going to do going forward? And I wonder how many times a day he finds himself thinking about Michelle, not only what he did to her, but everything he also lost.

We've seen these cases where the perp dad goes free or unprosecuted. The kids are never the same, and when they're old enough, they'll find out that most people think their dad killed their mom.

He ought to just man up and confess because his life as he used to know it is over anyway.

OK todays thought.....Looking at TexasLil's map
If Michelles Hummer was on west sand lake rd and she pinged at Orange rd and then someone saw her at Orange Blossom rd...

What route would the hummer take to get to Walden....if going that direction...

would you go to kirkland and then go noth to vineland?

there is a wooded area on Sand Lake with a little bridge on the way to kirkland and there looks to be a long dirt road along a canal....

Has there been any searches in this area?

Does any local here know this area?

My apologies if this has been asked and answered, but I can't find it. Does anyone know for certain what year Michelle's H3 is? TIA :)

Michelle's missing information said she was wearing Flip-Flops...
Ill see if I can find a link to where I read that.

Thanks Sparky for posting the above....now I dont have to keep looking LOL

So if those flip flops are listed on her missing information then they were not found in her vehicle?

There is no way that no matter what happened to MP she would have still been wearing those flip flops when she was killed. They would have been the first things to go in any kind of a struggle. So they've likely been disposed of with her. Or separately because they tend to float if water is involved. Unless everything is concealed or wrapped into some kind of package or container.

I really wish in these missing person cases that more attention would be paid to the footwear, especially loose sandals. Colour, size, make if possible. During a struggle, a perp might not notice things like flip flops coming off. I'm sure we can all think of an instance where we've come across just one flip flop laying around, usually in a beach setting. Never think anything of it. Maybe we should? :waitasec:

MOO

Just a little more pressure ......... applied to Daddy-o ................ feel the squeeze? .... tick tick tick tick ... the sound of your (free) life, coming to an end .........

I feel it all the way up here in the Northeast. Pressure on dad, pressure on mom, who are the kids' main babysitters, it seems, pressure on DS Jr. to pay the bills. No word on whether he'll be allowed back to work but I have to think with all that's come out his employer (MASCO) might be reluctant to do.

Maybe this is the part Jr. isn't think through so well. The kids need and MISS their mom, and having full-time custody is a lot different than visitation. What IS he going to do going forward? And I wonder how many times a day he finds himself thinking about Michelle, not only what he did to her, but everything he also lost.

We've seen these cases where the perp dad goes free or unprosecuted. The kids are never the same, and when they're old enough, they'll find out that most people think their dad killed their mom.

He ought to just man up and confess because his life as he used to know it is over anyway.

Hmmm .. wonder if CPS (or whatever the child protective agency is called in FL) is considering the new development with DSJrs dad. This could be a step closer to removing those kids from Jr. If they restrict or forbid 'babysitting' by the drug-dealer and wife. .. I know they can be pretty (ridiculously) strict in Texas ..

Pressure pressure pressure .. tick tick tick ...

imo

Pressure to pay the bills.....Im wondering how DS2 had funds to get to go to all these conventions. and $5000 rings making movies etc...travel is expensive....Atlanta and didnt he go to San Franciso recently at some Rancho place Everything Fun is expensive ....all this stuff and a $200K condo and monthly condo dues( this could be $1500-$2000/MO) and trucks and hummer and child support, nice clothes.

For Sure Raising children will put a crimp in this lifestyle.

Then his dad's home and belongings seem to me less shining and new...(if he is the one supplementing his income with growing pot....)

I need to look into what cahinet installers get paid...but where I live home construction workers are having a tough time.

Pressure to pay the bills.....Im wondering how DS2 had funds to get to go to all these conventions. and $5000 rings making movies etc...travel is expensive....Atlanta and didnt he go to San Franciso recently at some Rancho place Everything Fun is expensive ....all this stuff and a $200K condo and monthly condo dues( this could be $1500-$2000/MO) and trucks and hummer and child support, nice clothes.

For Sure Raising children will put a crimp in this lifestyle.

Then his dad's home and belongings seem to me less shining and new...(if he is the one supplementing his income with growing pot....)

I need to look into what cahinet installers get paid...but where I live home construction workers are having a tough time.

He's an herb gardener with the ol' man ?? They prolly should check the other properties also .. imo

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member