Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oranged by me.

If the Hummer left at 4:40, it could not have reached Sand Lake and Orange by 4:26 (unless one of the Starwars dudes carelessly left his time machine out where the bad guys found and stole it)

According to puzzle, Michelle would have had to have sneaked around the corner sometime after 3:28 (Dale's 10 minutes) until 4:40 and removed the decals herself because the decals were off when she left.

IIRC her cards were still in the Hummer: "all that was missing was her keys."

MOO MOO

(I'll work on my oranging skills, promise)

Does Star Wars have time machines? I think that was Star Trek.:floorlaugh:

Oranged by me.

If the Hummer left at 4:40, it could not have reached Sand Lake and Orange by 4:26 (unless one of the Starwars dudes carelessly left his time machine out where the bad guys found and stole it)

According to puzzle, Michelle would have had to have sneaked around the corner sometime after 3:28 (Dale's 10 minutes) until 4:40 and removed the decals herself because the decals were off when she left.

MOO MOO

In my little story..I dont have the hummer leaving at 4:40 .... I have her leaving a little after 3:30- 3:40 going out the south exit (no cameras) and going to Taco Bell:seeya:

The only photo Im sure about is the one of Michelle coming into the complex.

Ive never heard of a carjacking leaving a purse with contents...cards, money, etc....still inside the car...:waitasec:

MOO - After watching the PC taping just now (first time) it really seems clear to me that he is used to doing things on the fly. His rage takes over and he just does what he needs to do. (Hope that makes sense) Like someone who works well under pressure. He got wind that she might move out and wham, there's a uhaul and all her stuff is moved. They get in a fight, and bam he just leaves her. KWIM? Also, there seemed to be a little more than annoyance that instead of paying him what he felt she owed in regards to the ring, she bought tanning equipment to start a business and get a boob job redone. If I were annoyed at that, I'd get great pleasure from tearing the decals from the truck, etc.

What kinds of tools are used for cabinet making? Maybe he was using them to destroy evidence.. just my two cents... =)

Dale saying that Michelle need her tax return money to get her *advertiser censored* redone was kinda funny....

Normally you would not bring that up but he seem to feel it was important.... To us it was funny but deep down it didnt see it that way...

Maybe it irks him that she needed that done and someone else was with her.
Seems like they fought over infidelity a lot and who she dated during a break up period started the whole fight at Hard Rock....

After watching the show again...maybe he wanted Michelle to still pay her half to him anyway and no plans to reconcile so wheres his money and a argument ended badly.

Sex and money seem to cause a lot of fighting JMO:innocent:

Oranged by me.

MOO MOO

There is only one "ping" location from Michelle's phone that LE has released, and it happened at 8 p.m.

Where did the idea come from that the 4:26 p.m. Waterford text "pinged" in the region of Oak Ridge Road near Belle Isle? Virtually every MSM source has LE quoted as saying that the Oakridge ping was recorded at 8 p.m.

And why does LE have to be lying about the 4:40 Hummer being the neighbor's?

If LE's credibility is questioned about this, then throw TP (aka Fact Finder) in with them, too.

Are these really the only scenarios that work?

mpmap.jpg

Attachments

• mpmap.jpg
    mpmap.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 4
In my little story..I dont have the hummer leaving at 4:40 .... I have her leaving a little after 3:30- 3:40 going out the south exit (no cameras) and going to Taco Bell:seeya:

The only photo Im sure about is the one of Michelle coming into the complex.

Ive never heard of a carjacking leaving a purse with contents...cards, money, etc....still inside the car...:waitasec:

You're absolutely right. If she came in at 3:18 and stayed 10 minutes (via Dale) she would have left at 3:30. And I was surprised to hear that the "only thing missing" was keys.

This has to go in rumor 'cause I can't find the source, but IIRC there were shoes in the car.

Dale saying that Michelle need her tax return money to get her *advertiser censored* redone was kinda funny....

Normally you would not bring that up but he seem to feel it was important.... To us it was funny but deep down it didnt see it that way...

Maybe it irks him that she needed that done and someone else was with her.
Seems like they fought over infidelity a lot and who she dated during a break up period started the whole fight at Hard Rock....

After watching the show again...maybe he wanted Michelle to still pay her half to him anyway and no plans to reconcile so wheres his money and a argument ended badly.

Sex and money seem to cause a lot of fighting JMO:innocent:

BBM

DS2's concern about how MP was "cheating" him is why I think he planned to kill her. IMOO, he thought of it as a financial decision.

There is only one "ping" location from Michelle's phone that LE has released, and it happened at 8 p.m.

Where did the idea come from that the 4:26 p.m. Waterford text "pinged" in the region of Oak Ridge Road near Belle Isle? Virtually every MSM source has LE quoted as saying that the Oakridge ping was recorded at 8 p.m.

If LE's credibility is questioned about this, then throw TP (aka Fact Finder) in with them, too.

mpmap.jpg

Here is a copy of the documentation on the 4:26 ping from awhile ago; it comes from MSM and TL:

YS: police said "Waterford Text" was a decoy. Checked the towers. Phone never there. Indicates LE had a general area for the 4:26 ping.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wom...z/-/index.html

From Tip Line: (quoted, unable to link)
Orlando: Missing Young Mother
Date: November 18, 2011
Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue. Michelle was driving her black Hummer H3 with advertising decals for her business, “Glow,” on the side and rear windows. On Friday, November 18, 2011 Michelle’s Hummer was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Michelle was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue Florida Gators zip up hoody and flip flops. Michelle is the responsible mother of three young children and police have reason to believe she did not voluntarily disappear.

MOO MOO

Mom says LE told her the Waterford text was bogus.
Sister says the Waterford ping came at 4:26
Tip Line says phone was at Sand Lake and S Orange at "approx. 4:15"
QED: (in my mind only) Police know cell not at Waterford because they know where it really was.

As you all know, the concept behind Columbo was based on fact. LE carefully protects information so that when a bad guy knows something that hasn't been released, they've got their Perp. If LE accidentally releases something, they hurt the case by giving the Perp & his/her lawyer an opportunity to find an "explanation."

Every time I have been quoted in the media, at least part was out & out wrong and most of it was out of context. I'm assuming that's the way it is for LE also. Most of the time that works for them. They are in a bind however, with the family. Sometimes the family don't realize that the information should be kept under wraps and sometimes, they are simply poor liars.

Like everyone else, I filter the information through my life filters. If MSM presents two conflicting pieces of info, I'll take the piece that best fits into my own personal puzzle. My choices are surely GREATLY influenced by my having lost a best friend through the "missing" gambit. The only person who has truth with a capital "T" is God; the rest of us are just struggling along with our limited, filtered vision.

I think we should keep your post and the graphic. I have a feeling we'll need them again. (And again, and....). :crazy:

mpmap.jpg

Here is a copy of the documentation on the 4:26 ping from awhile ago; it comes from MSM and TL:

YS: police said "Waterford Text" was a decoy. Checked the towers. Phone never there. Indicates LE had a general area for the 4:26 ping.

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue. Michelle was driving her black Hummer H3 with advertising decals for her business, “Glow,” on the side and rear windows. On Friday, November 18, 2011 Michelle’s Hummer was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Michelle was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue Florida Gators zip up hoody and flip flops. Michelle is the responsible mother of three young children and police have reason to believe she did not voluntarily disappear.

MOO MOO

Tip Line says phone was at Sand Lake and S Orange at "approx. 4:15"QED: (in my mind only) Police know cell not at Waterford because they know where it really was.

As you all know, the concept behind Columbo was based on fact. LE carefully protects information so that when a bad guy knows something that hasn't been released, they've got their Perp. If LE accidentally releases something, they hurt the case by giving the Perp & his/her lawyer an opportunity to find an "explanation."

Every time I have been quoted in the media, at least part was out & out wrong and most of it was out of context. I'm assuming that's the way it is for LE also. Most of the time that works for them. They are in a bind however, with the family. Sometimes the family don't realize that the information should be kept under wraps and sometimes, they are simply poor liars.

Like everyone else, I filter the information through my life filters. If MSM presents two conflicting pieces of info, I'll take the piece that best fits into my own personal puzzle. My choices are surely GREATLY influenced by my having lost a best friend through the "missing" gambit. The only person who has truth with a capital "T" is God; the rest of us are just struggling along with our limited, filtered vision.

BBM. See your own quote above. The listing says Michelle was seen at Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd at 4:15 p.m. That is DS Jr's condo. Crimeline listing probably meant to say 3:15 pm.

Then there starts a new sentence: Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue.

That is all it says is LATER. To me the language is plain and easy to follow: There's one distinct statement, followed by another distinct statement.

Also, many here have pointed out the obvious error in the Crimline listing of a live Michelle at 4:15 p.m., calling the whole thing into question.

As for the media, you've got literally all of MSM quoting LE in exactly the same way as to an actual ping time and location, probably straight from a press release. There is not two different pieces of information. There is unanimity here - and I feel comfortable in saying that, if media could scoop each other with an exclusive or by pointing out another's error, they would do so in a New York minute.

BTW, I'm gonna email Crimeline questioning their listing and see if it gets changed.

But to keep pointing to this Crimeline listing as MSM verification of the 4:26 pm. Waterford text coming from Sand Lake/ Orange is misleading.

BBM. See your own quote above. The listing says Michelle was seen at Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd at 4:15 p.m. That is DS Jr's condo. Crimeline listing probably meant to say 3:15 pm.

Then there starts a new sentence: Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue.

That is all it says is LATER. To me the language is plain and easy to follow: There's one distinct statement, followed by another distinct statement.

Also, many here have pointed out the obvious error in the Crimline listing of a live Michelle at 4:15 p.m., calling the whole thing into question.

As for the media, you've got literally all of MSM quoting LE in exactly the same way as to an actual ping time and location, probably straight from a press release. There is not two different pieces of information. There is unanimity here - and I feel comfortable in saying that, if media could scoop each other with an exclusive or by pointing out another's error, they would do so in a New York minute.

BTW, I'm gonna email Crimeline questioning their listing and see if it gets changed.

But to keep pointing to this Crimeline listing as MSM verification of the 4:26 pm. Waterford text coming from Sand Lake/ Orange is misleading.

What follows is how I got to MOO:

Actually there wasn't any one source that said 4:26 ping at Sand Lake and S Orange; there were three different sources (not counting the cell tower info that I used for extrapolation) that I put together to come up with my opinion that the above is likely.

On one YS said LE told her the "waterford" text was bogus.
On another channel (I think it was Fox 13) Lauren said there was a 4:26 for text from Dustin and a 4:26 "Waterford" response. (Dustin also said this on the Buckethead Show)
The tip line said the phone pings put the phone at Sand Lake & S Orange at some time after 4:15.

I put these tiny pieces of information together to come up with what I call the 4:26 opinion. That is my conclusion based on how my brain works. Your brain works differently; it didn't even occur to me that the 4:15 time was an error by TL. Of course much of what comes out over MSM is slanted; they are run by people who have brains that work differently than either of ours. Your brain says 4:26 is misleading, my brain says it's likely enough for me to use it extrapolate on. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Thank you for pointing out how you see it. Now I have another point of view to consider.

While it is obvious Jr could have taken Michelle to Palm Bay the following morning, I wanted to see if it was possible that Palm Bay was viable to occur all on 11/17 as well. Turns out it might be.

The total time between 3:18 and 8:08 (the time the phone powers down as shown on texaslil's map http://g.co/maps/hk53g) is 4 hours 50 mins. The only thing you wouldnt get done until AFTER 8:08, is dropping off the hummer and returning to the condo, which you would be in the middle of doing when you pass the 8:08 area.

The amount of DRIVE time it would take to go from the condo, to Sr's to Palm Bay, back to the condo and to where the phone powered down in the area of E Oak Ridge Rd at S Orange Ave, is 3 hours 34 mins.

The difference is 1 hour 6 mins to accomplish all the necessary activities along the way, including changing the appearance of the hummer, dropping off the kids and subduing, killing and leaving michelle somewhere and being back in the 8:08 power down area.

You would have roughly another 2 hours and 22 minutes from the time the phone powered off at E Oak Ridge Rd at S Orange Ave to drop off the hummer you had already picked up, and be back to the condo, take back off in your truck, and return back to the condo like you had been gone in your truck the entire time, by the time you would be meeting up with LE, regardless of who got where first and using 10:30 as a possible meeting time at the condo.

From roughly where the phone pinged to where the hummer is found, drive time is 16 mins, and would make the time about 8:24. A bus would have been arriving to this area around 8:52

http://www.google.com/maps?saddr=Walden+Cir,+Orlando,+FL+32811,+USA+near+32801&daddr=Rose+Blvd,+Orlando,+FL,+USA&date=11%2F17%2F11&time=8:52pm&sort=walk&dirflg=r&t=w&z=14&vpsrc=0&start=0&geocode=Feu9sgEdk0kl-ynv3iZ3sX7niDE-MfXjdhYuDA%3BFduJsgEdntcl-ykZadtME3zniDGeGsk3KgTDjA.

If he rode a bus to his parents, it would take roughly 28 minutes and then he would have 2 blocks to walk. His parents could have him back to his condo in another 22 mins.

So, if he got a ride straight to the condo from Walden Ct from a friend or his folks, it would take about 25 mins, getting him back to the condo by around 8:49, but using the above possibility with using the bus, he would get back to the condo closer to 10pm, including adding 9 minutes for walking and 5 minutes for rousing someone to take him home.

That leaves a half hour, even if he took a bus part way, to meet up with LE around 10:30. I don't know if he was home already or not when LE got there, but either way, there was time. Either way, the approximate half hour minimum that was left could have been used to make sure he and his truck and his condo were relatively clean.

Total drive time used would have been about 4 hours and 20 mins to 5 hours 30 mins out of a possible total time of 7 hours and 12 mins, which it the difference between 3:18 and 10:30.

Now if I haven't totally confused you, here is the potential map:
http://g.co/maps/ef9n4

This is total conjecture and MOO. And yes, I realize they don't think she is at Lowe's, but it is probably in a somewhat relative area, time wise +/-

--dale1 now has an attorney listed on his docket.

Defendant: SMITH, DALE WAYNE

DOB: 11/24/1947

Lead Attorney: MICHAEL DOMINICK DICEMBRE, Esquire
Court Appointed

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7912523
--dale1 docket--

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS

02/07/2012Arraignment (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Arnold, C Jeffery)

01/09/2012Demand for Discovery and Disclosure of Brady Material

This may have been brought up already, and if so, I apologize.

There's so much scrutiny about when and where M's phone pinged... I would really like to know where and when the Dale Duo's phones pinged in relation to that.

Wouldn't it be helpful if we could put them ALL on a map and compare who was where and when.

Surely LE has already thought of this.

MOO MOO

Tip Line says phone was at Sand Lake and S Orange at "approx. 4:15"
QED: (in my mind only) Police know cell not at Waterford because they know where it really was.

IMO, If you read it as it states it, using puncuations, comma's, and upper and lower case, and, start from the beginning of the paragraph, it actually reads:

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm.

Ending with a period. New Sentence (next word starts with an Upper case:

Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue.

Putting them both together, it reads:

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue.

If DS took Michelle's body to work the next day where was the body stored until that time? And wouldn't cadaver dogs hit on the vehicle that he transported the body in? Assuming of course that LE used the dogs on ALL his vehicles. Did we ever find out for sure if they used dogs at his house and/or vehicles at all? I guess we don't know which vehicle he took to work the next day? There was that one report of the trucker possibly seeing him on the side of the road. Would that road be on the way to Palm Bay?

All this reports MSM crimeline etc makes it hard to figure out what is LE talking and what is Media added comments...:banghead:

I dont know why I thought it I but It was me also that had Michelle Hummer and Phone always to the left side of Dales condo....Belle Isle Oakridge all in this area.....but if you just read the exact words Michelle could have been anywhere( Kississimee etc) during the 4:26 text anywhere other than Waterford.

All I can say is "if " at 4:26PM both DS2 and Michelles Phone are pinging the same towers....my money is on he has the Iphone and he was seen by a witness to being in that area by 4:30...JMO

Or the 4:26 is so far away its put her missing from Dales...again my opinion but Im thinking there is some connection to Dales timeline.

But you are right we dont know the Iphone location at 4:26PM...

I went back to crimeline thinking they might update it with new information but they havent.:seeya:

What follows is how I got to MOO:

Actually there wasn't any one source that said 4:26 ping at Sand Lake and S Orange; there were three different sources (not counting the cell tower info that I used for extrapolation) that I put together to come up with my opinion that the above is likely.

On one YS said LE told her the "waterford" text was bogus.
On another channel (I think it was Fox 13) Lauren said there was a 4:26 for text from Dustin and a 4:26 "Waterford" response. (Dustin also said this on the Buckethead Show)
The tip line said the phone pings put the phone at Sand Lake & S Orange at some time after 4:15.

I put these tiny pieces of information together to come up with what I call the 4:26 opinion. That is my conclusion based on how my brain works. Your brain works differently; it didn't even occur to me that the 4:15 time was an error by TL. Of course much of what comes out over MSM is slanted; they are run by people who have brains that work differently than either of ours. Your brain says 4:26 is misleading, my brain says it's likely enough for me to use it extrapolate on. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Thank you for pointing out how you see it. Now I have another point of view to consider.

BBM

Respectfully...

You are right in the red bolded phrase above: there are in fact no sources that have said the 4:26 Waterford ping was from the area of S. Orange Avenue and Sand Lake. Extrapolation is to project logically from known facts. The only facts we have about the Waterford text are that the text occurred/pinged at 4:26 PM, and that it wasn't from Waterford.

The tip line site doesn't even mention 4:26, nor does it mention Waterford. In fact, no other source that I know of other than the tip line site has mentioned "S. Orange Avenue and Sand Lake" in relationship to Michelle or her cell phone. Where did they get their information? If it was from an anonymous source, where did that source get his information?

If that location were accurate for the Waterford text, we would have heard it before from some other source--from a lot of other sources, in fact. I note that on the tip line site, they are careful to warn us: "The information on the website is subject to constant change and its accuracy is not guaranteed." http://www.cfcrimeline.com/

We know that the 4:15 time quoted on the tip site is incorrect, but let's just use it as a jumping off point, and consider the following:

"After 4:15" means any time up to the last ping from the cell before it powered down around 8 PM.

A cell pings every few seconds, whether or not a call or text is sent or received.

Thus, Michelle's cell pinged hundreds of times after 4:15.

Of course you are indeed entitled to your opinion. I am also entitled to disagree, and to state why. My motivation for doing so isn't just because I have a dedication to the need for evidence, but it is to help out any newbies who might not be aware that no source at all, much less a reliable one, has stated the location of the Waterford ping.

MOO MOO and more MOO

While it is obvious Jr could have taken Michelle to Palm Bay the following morning, I wanted to see if it was possible that Palm Bay was viable to occur all on 11/17 as well. Turns out it might be.

The total time between 3:18 and 8:08 (the time the phone powers down as shown on texaslil's map http://g.co/maps/hk53g) is 4 hours 50 mins. The only thing you wouldnt get done until AFTER 8:08, is dropping off the hummer and returning to the condo, which you would be in the middle of doing when you pass the 8:08 area.

The amount of DRIVE time it would take to go from the condo, to Sr's to Palm Bay, back to the condo and to where the phone pinged in the area of E Oak Ridge Rd at S Orange Ave, is 3 hours 34 mins.

The difference is 1 hour 6 mins to accomplish all the necessary activities along the way, including changing the appearance of the hummer, dropping off the kids and subduing, killing and leaving michelle somewhere and being back in the 8:08 ping area.

You would have roughly another 2 hours and 22 minutes from the time the phone powered off at E Oak Ridge Rd at S Orange Ave to drop off the hummer you had already picked up, and be back to the condo, take back off in your truck, and return back to the condo like you had been gone in your truck the entire time, by the time you would be meeting up with LE, regardless of who got where first and using 10:30 as a possible meeting time at the condo.

From roughly where the phone pinged to where the hummer is found, drive time is 16 mins, and would make the time about 8:24. A bus would have been arriving to this area around 8:52

http://www.google.com/maps?saddr=Walden+Cir,+Orlando,+FL+32811,+USA+near+32801&daddr=Rose+Blvd,+Orlando,+FL,+USA&date=11%2F17%2F11&time=8:52pm&sort=walk&dirflg=r&t=w&z=14&vpsrc=0&start=0&geocode=Feu9sgEdk0kl-ynv3iZ3sX7niDE-MfXjdhYuDA%3BFduJsgEdntcl-ykZadtME3zniDGeGsk3KgTDjA.

If he rode a bus to his parents, it would take roughly 28 minutes and then he would have 2 blocks to walk. His parents could have him back to his condo in another 22 mins.

So, if he got a ride straight to the condo from Walden Ct from a friend or his folks, it would take about 25 mins, getting him back to the condo by around 8:49, but using the above possibility with using the bus, he would get back to the condo closer to 10pm, including adding 9 minutes for walking and 5 minutes for rousing someone to take him home.

That leaves a half hour, even if he took a bus part way, to meet up with LE around 10:30. I don't know if he was home already or not when LE got there, but either way, there was time. Either way, the approximate half hour minimum that was left could have been used to make sure he and his truck and his condo were relatively clean.

Total drive time used would have been about 4 hours and 20 mins to 5 hours 30 mins out of a possible total time of 7 hours and 12 mins, which it the difference between 3:18 and 10:30.

Now if I haven't totally confused you, here is the potential map:
http://g.co/maps/ef9n4

This is total conjecture and MOO. And yes, I realize they don't think she is at Lowe's, but it is probably in a somewhat relative area, time wise +/-

Wow Pia you have been busy today thinking of all this....
Dang it why did he go to work the next day????

Did he go to work because
he had a commentment to a homeowner(:nono:
Or to make us look a long way away...:escape:
He really took her there.....:maddening:

How smart is this guy???

Any thoughts about Michelles purse...and CDs still in the Hummer???
I cant seems to shake it....are we missing something here....
The reports just said what was found in the Hummer and that the Keys was missing?

Would her car be that clean to only have a purse and cds..
I just have a lot of other items in my car....costa del mar sunglasses etc.
After all a thief is a thief... Right? why leave anything of value?
Not contents of a purse IDK or personal stuff....Id take it all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc