FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

He wasn't to go back to work until Jan 9. Maybe they suspended him after he was named a suspect? Just curious.

I think you're right GrammaMaybe. Someone on the Friends and Supporters of Dale Smith Facebook page a while back, claiming to be a close friend, said he wasn't allowed back to work until this matter was resolved...and also that his employer would be following up with him on the 9th. The site was asking for donations on that basis. Excuse me while I role on the floor laughing because as far as I know he only raised $250. No doubt his employer didn't have to do much following up with DS Jr personally to find out the matter is unresolved. I don't know if he's back at work, hope someone does.

As far as the phone-- at the time some said it was a tip, some said it wasn't they were just searching and randomly found it, some said it was ds2's mom gave a tip during her deposition, and some others said they had seen the phone for sale on craigslist. As with so many other aspects of this case who knows which is the real version.

Just for fun, let's pretend that LE was just joshin' and

1) it was Michelle's naked Hummer that left the condo naked at 4:40 on the 17th, AND
2) Dale forgot about or never noticed the surveillance camera or thought it didn't cover the street.

Can anyone come up with a logical scenario for Michelle's disappearance that does NOT involve foul play by Dale?

Logical?? Is this a trick Question....:floorlaugh:

Was Michelle purse contents taken? money,credit cards? IDK
And what thief would leave a purse...you know they rummaged thru it.
49000 carjacking and only 27 deaths a year = a really small percent (.05%)result in death.

But Let's see what I can do
Two lowlifes have staked out WalMart waiting for a victim and decides to use the restroom at Taco Bell..
they need to steal a car for another crime or drug buy.

Michelle leaves Dales south exit
Head up Goldenrod...stops at taco bell for a fountain coke...goes inside ...
they grab her getting back in Hummer.. stun gun...push her in...one get into drivers seat...
they have a plan and they need this car for some reason...
other one goes to Millena Mall and waits for a call.....
Hummer heads south lee vista and then Sand Lake in the area of the 4:26 text ...he sends" waterford" thinking its funny * Another stupid idea this guy must be high as a kite and not very bright.
Continues on Sand Lake, dumps her in the woods strangles her, and remove decals
makes the buy or the crime cleans the car
goes on to walden cricle to dump car
Calls friend from Mall to pick him up..
they take her money and cards (using gloves..HA)
Eat somewhere and head backs home ...
ends up at Oakridge and Orange around 8PM...
tosses phone over Nela St bridge
goes home in the colonial goldenrod area.
Smokes dope the rest of the night..
This is really really stupid at any time during the time they had the phone "on" they could have been busted if GPS locating for this phone was being done by LE or parents had the ability to track it..
Or Onstar could turn off car and lock the doors leaving them inside.

Ok Now Back to Dale Its 4pm he has kids in car and heads to mom and dad
Goes out south entrance also and head toward parents using sand lake then up orange blossom get to Parents about 4:30PM
Car jacked Hummer is only about 3 minutes behind him...
But Hummer continues on past Orange Blossom.
DS2 and dad go out for whatever reason maybe help dispose of old roofing material...or their drug business need some attention etc.
Hears cellphone but ignores it until Mom calls Dads phone...and tell him Yvonne called.
Calls Yvonne and Finish whatever they're doing goes back to Rose St
then goes home after 7:30 sometime...

But it would be nearly impossible for a thief not to leave some trace evidence behind....whose fingerprints hair etc are in the car and on her purse..

I was really trying to think of a way where Dale would be innocent and I think I only made it more likely he's anything but that.

CarJackers are not that stupid and smart at the same time......:twocents:

Ok thinking of any way that DS2 could be innocent has wore me out....

Good Night all.
Lets Pray... tomorrow will be the day Michelle is found...

not that it really matters, but since D had said he would toss her $!** over the balcony, do you suppose that is why the ring went over one?

I don't believe I ever heard. Where did the ring throwing incident take place? At the condo?

Oh my gosh...I just read it about 15 minutes ago.!

IIRC... I was a little confused because it reported search will be on Saturday (today is Sunday) so they were referring to next week?

I can still get to the link for the article about the Palm Bay search. Is that because it's cached on my computer? I didn't want to refresh the screen and lose it.

I took some screen shots of the article just in case.

I don't believe I ever heard. Where did the ring throwing incident take place? At the condo?

It took place at a hotel in Atlanta, at the SciFi Convention. The balcony was an inside balcony in the hotel, so down below was a big crowd of attendees, partying. LE or security were standing beside Dale when Michelle threw the ring at him.

Others can give better details. I'm just going from memory of the PC show.

I think you're right GrammaMaybe. Someone on the Friends and Supporters of Dale Smith Facebook page a while back, claiming to be a close friend, said he wasn't allowed back to work until this matter was resolved...and also that his employer would be following up with him on the 9th. The site was asking for donations on that basis. Excuse me while I role on the floor laughing because as far as I know he only raised $250. No doubt his employer didn't have to do much following up with DS Jr personally to find out the matter is unresolved. I don't know if he's back at work, hope someone does.

I understand there are employment opportunities for residents of the Florida prison system....

I saw this posted in comments on the tube-- is it true?

" He's been cleared. The police no longer consider him a suspect.

ravenkiller1 2 weeks ago -"

Respectfully snipped for clarity....

Unless and until I hear it from LE and/or MSM, I won't believe it. Jmo

It took place at a hotel in Atlanta, at the SciFi Convention. The balcony was an inside balcony in the hotel, so down below was a big crowd of attendees, partying. LE or security were standing beside Dale when Michelle threw the ring at him.

Others can give better details. I'm just going from memory of the PC show.
Thanks. I didn't think it happened at the condo, but i also couldn't imagine someone as classy as her going to something as nerdy as that. Not that i don't like sci fi. I like sci fi, just not to that extreme.

Somebody posted he was thinking about taking the twins to Disney this past Friday. So maybe he wasn't allowed too come back to work yet.

Well he is not hurting that badly or money...cause even resident day passes at disney are not that cheap! Also, unless he fed the children and brought his own snacks (yeah, right) it gets expensive to eat at the park.

Wew! I finally found this in reference to what I was talking about in terms of the Nela Bridge cell phone tip. It's a posting by Jersey*Girl on 12/13, thread 13, post #114 (the link is Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13). (I guess, good thing it wasn't post #113, or cue Twilight Zone music).

Woohoo! Detectives spent the day going through Michelle's phone! Also, at the end of the video, we learn that the cell wasn't found due to "one specific tip" - so IMO nobody called it in...

The interview is with Michelle's father.

http://vidcache.newsoverwireless.com...FL-3417293.mp4

New developments in Parker case
December 12, 2011, 10:43 pm

This proves absolutely nothing about whether or not there was a tip for the location of the phone. The link included doesn't work, and even if it did, it wouldn't be any kind of reliable confirmation that LE didn't have a tip, even if Michelle's father said it.

But at least now I can breathe a sigh of relief that I'm not crazy and did actually read this. :crazy:

The silly thing is, I had this post link in the notes for the cell phone question on my question list. :doh:

49000 carjacking and only 27 deaths a year = a really small percent (.05%)result in death.

Two lowlifes have staked out WalMart waiting for a victim and decides to use the restroom at Taco Bell..

they grab her getting back in Hummer.. stun gun...push her in...one get into drivers seat...
Hummer heads south lee vista and then Sand Lake in the area of the 4:26 text ...he sends" waterford" thinking its funny[COLOR="Blue"] * Another stupid idea this guy must be high as a kite and not very bright.[/COLOR]

This is really really stupid at any time during the time they had the phone "on" they could have been busted if GPS locating for this phone was being done by LE or parents had the ability to track it..

Goes out south entrance also and head toward parents using sand lake then up orange blossom get to Parents about 4:30PM
DS2 and dad go out for whatever reason maybe help dispose of old roofing material...or their drug business need some attention etc.
Hears cellphone but ignores it until Mom calls Dads phone...and tell him Yvonne called.

But it would be nearly impossible for a thief not to leave some trace evidence behind....whose fingerprints hair etc are in the car and on her purse..

I was really trying to think of a way where Dale would be innocent and I think I only made it more likely he's anything but that.

Oranged by me.

If the Hummer left at 4:40, it could not have reached Sand Lake and Orange by 4:26 (unless one of the Starwars dudes carelessly left his time machine out where the bad guys found and stole it)

According to puzzle, Michelle would have had to have sneaked around the corner sometime after 3:28 (Dale's 10 minutes) until 4:40 and removed the decals herself because the decals were off when she left.

IIRC her cards were still in the Hummer: "all that was missing was her keys."

MOO MOO

(I'll work on my oranging skills, promise)

Hummer heads south lee vista and then Sand Lake in the area of the 4:26 text ...he sends" waterford" thinking its funny * Another stupid idea this guy must be high as a kite and not very bright.

I was having so much fun that I forgot my manners. THANK YOU captdj FOR TAKING ON THIS CHALLENGE !! Anyone else? Please. PLEASE

MOO - After watching the PC taping just now (first time) it really seems clear to me that he is used to doing things on the fly. His rage takes over and he just does what he needs to do. (Hope that makes sense) Like someone who works well under pressure. He got wind that she might move out and wham, there's a uhaul and all her stuff is moved. They get in a fight, and bam he just leaves her. KWIM? Also, there seemed to be a little more than annoyance that instead of paying him what he felt she owed in regards to the ring, she bought tanning equipment to start a business and get a boob job redone. If I were annoyed at that, I'd get great pleasure from tearing the decals from the truck, etc.

What kinds of tools are used for cabinet making? Maybe he was using them to destroy evidence.. just my two cents... =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero