FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THis is getting stranger by the minute?
What did they do with all the volunteer searchers?
Just let them go home?

It says they were informed that they may need a search warrant to search where they wanted to and are going to be handing out flyers instead.

I wonder what the rules for the E911 system to be invoked. I know her mom called police early and seemingly the simple answer would be for the police to at least call her phone.
But what would be the purpose of keeping the phone in the first place?

Maybe to take control of the person such as I have your phone and I am going to read texts and examine what you have been up too.

Or maybe to create a trail away from something bad you have done and seek an alibi as soon as possible.

I wonder what the rules for the E911 system to be invoked. I know her mom called police early and seemingly the simple answer would be for the police to at least call her phone.
But what would be the purpose of keeping the phone it in the first place?

Maybe to take control of the person such as I have your phone and I am going to read texts and examine what you have been up too.

Or maybe to create a trail away from something bad you have done and seek an alibi as soon as possible.

I think Dale wanted to keep her cell with him to monitor how long he had before 911 was going to be called. He knew that she had a very close family and they were going to be calling and asking her where she was at some point. He needed to know when the panic was going to set in, imo.

eta: As long as he was reading texts that said " Call me when you get to work" then he knew he still had time to cover some tracks

Lets hope he had his phone in his other pocket...

None that Ive read but that would add a new dimension to this case and follow another sy-fy theme we have seen here.

I didnt notice the Harley shirt Sr was wearing and there were two antique car in the drive on an older photo so he could be a collector of vehicles etc... I havent seen the older cars in the newer photos so Im not sure where they are... rambling now sorry

Welcome and jump in anytime with your thoughts.. Does this warlock group have an emblem?

BBM

Kind of familiar looking, huh?

Attachments

• warlocks.jpg
    warlocks.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 22
I don't know how to say this unless I'm blunt about it. IMO the family needs to first get permission from LE for any and all searches they are going to do. Then IMO they need to have a meeting place and inform the searchers where they are going. I would think this would keep whomever is responsible for Michelle's disappearance from being one or two steps ahead of them.

Also IMO, because it is very possible whomever and friends maybe reading here, for safety reasons it not be mentioned who is going to do a search, and when.

There is no telling what could happen to anyone and I think it's better to be safe then sorry. Please, Please let someone know where you are going and who you are going with if you decide to search on your own.

BBM - that would be my guess if it was even kept on purpose. If it had simply slipped between the seats or to the floorboard of his truck and it was on vibrate, he may have just not heard it ringing before it finally ran out of battery power. Perhaps he found it later, happened to be on the bridge and tossed it not realizing that it left such a great trail. So, I would guess those pings either lead us away from what happened like you said or whatever happened is somewhere along that trail of pings. All that is just guessing and MOO.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Think about this my friends. As I posted on the McStay family forum tonight, crime is about motive, means, opportunity, AND compatible strategy. In other words, the discovered evidence should support a compatible strategy that fits with the motive, means, and opportunity.

So why is there a cell phone (or electronic device) at all in this case? What is it with this perpetrator(s)? Once away from the crime scene, simply smash the plastic communication junk with a hammer or rock into little pieces and stuff it in a beer can (then the dumpster), or bury the pieces in the woods. Unless the perpetrator(s) is naive, I have to assume that the phone was kept alive for a reason.

I have been gone for a while from this particular thread. Anyway, I have always been bothered by the finding of the phone and that LE stated they found it from a "tip". You can hide a body but not a phone? Come on, at least put the phone with the body right? If someone is so capable of hiding a body, but not a phone then somthing about this just doesn't fit. I guarentee that I can get rid a of cellphone so that no one on the planet would ever find it, just way too easy.

This is a story some of you might find interesting.

In the eighties, before accurate DNA, CSI and cadaver dogs were common, our best friend went "missing." Immediately about 10 of us stopped our lives and began to work full time to find the victim. After a couple of weeks we understood and accepted the crime and identified the Perp. After about 3 months we knew where to find the evidence LE needed to prosecute. We told the Sheriffs Office, they got a warrant, and took about 25 high school Boy Scouts to the isolated vacation property to search. Unfortunately, even though the witness informed everyone that the Perp was digging and burying, they did not dig. No evidence, no second warrant, no case.

The next weekend, despite the rain, six of us put on our grubbies picked up our shovels, leashed the bloodhound and trespassed on the property. We went through 4 locked gates to reach an isolated cabin. The hound was a gifted tracker, but young and untrained so we let her nose around and as soon as she would begin digging we would move her and one of us would continue. We found the evidence.

One of us called the Sheriffs Office and we waited a tense hour; we were unarmed and we knew the Perp had a gun. We relaxed when the officer arrived until he admitted that he was on call and did not have his weapon. It was a quiet, frightening, sad 3 hours until the crime lab got there. The DA had his evidence, the Perp was found guilty and is still in prison.

My heart is with Michelle's family and friends. I would do it again; but this time I would check with a lawyer before going and make sure we were armed.

I have been gone for a while from this particular thread. Anyway, I have always been bothered by the finding of the phone and that LE stated they found it from a "tip". You can hide a body but not a phone? Come on, at least put the phone with the body right? If someone is so capable of hiding a body, but not a phone then somthing about this just doesn't fit. I guarentee that I can get rid a of cellphone so that no one on the planet would ever find it, just way too easy.

I know this is not the popular opinion, but I've always believed the phone was planted there by someone who wanted it to be found. Like you said, if you wanted to destroy a phone I think it would be quite easy for anyone to do. If you wanted to make sure it landed IN the water and not in the bushes along side the water, that too would be pretty easy.

So is there or isn't there a search today, any updates from media?

BBM

Kind of familiar looking, huh?

Wow Dont tell me we need to go back to the orange car again ...

You first ?

There appeared to be a small gold emblem on DS2 truck back window left corner unless it was the light during the police and I thought I saw the same on Michelles Hummer....
Do you know what those were? Maybe toll passes or something?

In the eighties, before accurate DNA, CSI and cadaver dogs were common, our best friend went "missing." Immediately about 10 of us stopped our lives and began to work full time to find the victim. After a couple of weeks we understood and accepted the crime and identified the Perp. After about 3 months we knew where to find the evidence LE needed to prosecute. We told the Sheriffs Office, they got a warrant, and took about 25 high school Boy Scouts to the isolated vacation property to search. Unfortunately, even though the witness informed everyone that the Perp was digging and burying, they did not dig. No evidence, no second warrant, no case.

The next weekend, despite the rain, six of us put on our grubbies picked up our shovels, leashed the bloodhound and trespassed on the property. We went through 4 locked gates to reach an isolated cabin. The hound was a gifted tracker, but young and untrained so we let her nose around and as soon as she would begin digging we would move her and one of us would continue. We found the evidence.

One of us called the Sheriffs Office and we waited a tense hour; we were unarmed and we knew the Perp had a gun. We relaxed when the officer arrived until he admitted that he was on call and did not have his weapon. It was a quiet, frightening, sad 3 hours until the crime lab got there. The DA had his evidence, the Perp was found guilty and is still in prison.

My heart is with Michelle's family and friends. I would do it again; but this time I would check with a lawyer before going and make sure we were armed.

I thought you were gonna tell us you were arrested or something....
Im glad the perp didnt get away and if you had not entered he might had done just that....

:eek:just another case where that area probably would have been considered cleared....

I know this is not the popular opinion, but I've always believed the phone was planted there by someone who wanted it to be found. Like you said, if you wanted to destroy a phone I think it would be quite easy for anyone to do. If you wanted to make sure it landed IN the water and not in the bushes along side the water, that too would be pretty easy.

Was wondering the same about WAterford and WAldin...studying what small % of a chance of that happening too....

Could someone being toiling with us

Wow, I am impressed! If ever there was a best friend award, you guys deserve it. I wish so many of the families here had some idea where to "dig" or go. It feels like every other day a woman goes missing and she was last seen with someone known to her. To not get justice or something on these guys must be seer hell for the families. God Bless you for getting answers for your friend had her family.

Was wondering the same about WAterford and WAldin...studying what small % of a chance of that happening too....

Could someone being toiling with us

In regards the the quoted... this WAS answered on the last page of the last thread (or near that last page) someone DID figure the numerical stats out on all the WA streets in the zip code, and neighboring zipcodes. It was less than a 1.5% chance, based on the streets in zip codes that begin with WA.

Wow Dont tell me we need to go back to the orange car again ...

You first ?

There appeared to be a small gold emblem on DS2 truck back window left corner unless it was the light during the police and I thought I saw the same on Michelles Hummer....
Do you know what those were? Maybe toll passes or something?

No toll pass they are on the windshield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member