STANLEY MENDEL SILVER, JR, Esquire
Retained

407-869-1616(W)
Respondent
PARKER, MICHELLE
Events & Orders of the Court
* * * DISPOSITIONS
11/17/2009
* * Final Judgment (Judicial Officer: Smith, Maura T)
Comment (Of Paternity Recorded)
* * * OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
01/17/2012 * * Letter Requesting Filing Fee from Clerk
01/10/2012 * * Notice of Hearing
1/19/12 @ 9am. 16G
01/10/2012 * * Motion to Abate
Ongoing Child Support Payments and Amended Income Deduction Order
08/18/2011 * * Notice of Need for Redirection
05/04/2011 * * Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
05/10/2010 * * Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
03/12/2010 * * Letter
regarding direct child support payments from
03/05/2010 * * Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
01/20/2010 * * Order for Income Deduction
Amended
01/15/2010 * * Notice of Hearing
1/20/2010 @ 8:30am
11/17/2009 * * Order for Income Deduction
11/17/2009 * * Answer, Waiver and Consent
11/16/2009 * * Notice of Hearing
11/17/09 @ 9:30AM COURTROOM 16H
11/16/2009 * * Parenting Plan
11/16/2009 * * Notice of Filing
PARENTING PLAN
10/02/2009 * * Mediation Agreement
10/02/2009 * * Mediation Report
FORM
10/01/2009 * * Notice of Compliance
10/01/2009 * * Notice of Filing
FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT
10/01/2009 * * Financial Affidavit

According to the clerks office, payroll deductions for child support started the end of 09 or the beginning of 2010. I do find it interesting that DS was found delinquent a couple of times after that. I am curious as to why. Could that be because of changing jobs?

I find it interesting that DSjr has it in the court papers that he is willing to start paying MP child support again if she reappears. It's in the paperwork that was shown on the earlier newscast but nobody has brought that up. He has his twins and should have the money that's going into a bank account that nobody but MP should have access to. Why shouldn't he be able to stop paying it right now when he needs it to take care of his kids? I'm more of a reader and not a big poster but wondered if anyone was ever going to post this. Not here to argue with anyone. Like I said, I just thought it was interesting that nobody bothered to post the other information that was shown. MOO

Of course he is offering to start paying if she returns, because he knows she won't be returning, imo.

And that money in her account will eventually go to the twins if Mom does not ever return. It is like savings account for them, so he does not need to worry about it.

On local news tonight, dale smith is asking judge to stop having money deducted from his check for child support. Apparently it goes directly into. Ichelles account and he needs that money $800/month

Ummm... forgive me for my ignorance, but..... What paycheck???

Of course he is offering to start paying if she returns, because he knows she won't be returning, imo.

And that money in her account will eventually go to the twins if Mom does not ever return. It is like savings account for them, so he does not need to worry about it.
My first time trying to quote someone so please excuse me if I do it wrong. I'm not implying that he should get the money back that he's already paid her. That is money that was already paid to her for the twins. My point was nobody bothered to post that it IS in the court papers that he will start paying her again if she should reappear. It bothered me that nobody was posting that information. Only that he was going to court to try to get child support dropped for now.
I do not think he should be paying child support while she's missing since the twins are in his care. I don't know what happened to MP and don't know for sure if DS had anything to do with her disappearance. They also mentioned something about a video that showed MP with her Hummer that was going to be released some time this week but didn't say exactly what it had to do with this case. I really hope they release the tape soon. MOO

Case No. 2009-DR-009738-O
SMITH, DALE WAYNE vs. PARKER, MICHELLE §
§
§
§
§
§
§
Case Type: Paternity
Date Filed: 07/02/2009
Judicial Officer: Kest, Sally D. M.
Uniform Case Number: 482009DR009738A001OX
Related Case Information
Related Cases
2009-DR-012281-O*(Paternity)
Party Information
Lead Attorneys
Petitioner
SMITH, DALE WAYNE
STANLEY MENDEL SILVER, JR, Esquire
Retained

407-869-1616(W)
Respondent
PARKER, MICHELLE
Events & Orders of the Court
* * * DISPOSITIONS
11/17/2009
* * Final Judgment (Judicial Officer: Smith, Maura T)
Comment (Of Paternity Recorded)
* * * OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
01/17/2012 * * Letter Requesting Filing Fee from Clerk
01/10/2012 * * Notice of Hearing
1/19/12 @ 9am. 16G
01/10/2012 * * Motion to Abate
Ongoing Child Support Payments and Amended Income Deduction Order
08/18/2011 * * Notice of Need for Redirection
05/04/2011 * * Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
05/10/2010 * * Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
03/12/2010 * * Letter
regarding direct child support payments from
03/05/2010 * * Certified Notice of Delinquent Support
01/20/2010 * * Order for Income Deduction
Amended
01/15/2010 * * Notice of Hearing
1/20/2010 @ 8:30am
11/17/2009 * * Order for Income Deduction
11/17/2009 * * Answer, Waiver and Consent
11/16/2009 * * Notice of Hearing
11/17/09 @ 9:30AM COURTROOM 16H
11/16/2009 * * Parenting Plan
11/16/2009 * * Notice of Filing
PARENTING PLAN
10/02/2009 * * Mediation Agreement
10/02/2009 * * Mediation Report
FORM
10/01/2009 * * Notice of Filing
FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT
10/01/2009 * * Financial Affidavit

According to the clerks office, payroll deductions for child support started the end of 09 or the beginning of 2010. I do find it interesting that DS was found delinquent a couple of times after that. I am curious as to why. Could that be because of changing jobs?

Looks like there are a couple of orders for income deduction and then notices of deliquent support. What's that entry in August 2011 "Need for Redirection"?

Looks like there are a couple of orders for income deduction and then notices of deliquent support. What's that entry in August 2010 "Need for Redirection"?

From avvo.com

Attorney answers (1)

Gregory Thomas Buckley

Answered 8 months ago. Divorce / Separation Lawyer in Gainesville, FL.
It may be related to the child support in the case. If one party has a child support arrearage, that person's tax refund money (or other money that might come through the government) canbe redirected to the other spouse to reduce the arrearage.

Women have rights now, that they didn't have years ago. Women are also not as docile and innocent as we used to be. I did refer to her behavior as snarky,in that 15 minute video ONLY...and did so, only to explain MY thoughts that she was a fighter, and I think she could have def put up a good fight and that I thought HE had assistance. I believe she is very smart, and I believe what I believe based on my experiences in similar circumstances with similar acting people.. I apologize to you for the misunderstanding, but I never implied any of this was just, or did I imply it was her fault. I specifically stated, I do not see a beat down and formerly abused woman who was intimidated by him. I think she was young and loved him, and now as a mature woman she was disgusted by who he is.
I think Dale's comment about Michelle's boob job was just another way to undermine and denigrate her like the abuser that he is.

Her boob job is irrelevant.

Someone else (not you) mentioned that she was "snarky" . This woman was abused physically and emotionally by someone that she loved and it escalated tragically, as it usually does, when she found the strength to remove herself from the situation and get out of the relationship. Michelle most likely paid with her life as women are in the most danger when the leave their abuser. If I were continually humiliated in public, hit, and threatened I would be more than snarky. And I don't blame her one bit for throwing his stupid engagement ring over a balcony. He treated her like an animal.

If I were that judge I would have ruled that he might want to learn how to respect and treat women, thrown him in substance abuse and anger management classes, and told him to pay for his own ring after he caught up with his child support payments.

Dale repeatedly hit her, threatened her (in front of her children), left her in another state without a way home (more than once) she filed a restraining order which was not granted and she has now disappeared. I don't know when our society is going to take domestic violence seriously. She was afraid for her life and the courts did not listen. If they had, her custody terms and transfer of the children would have been different and she may still be here today.

It infuriates me.

This anger in my post is not directed at you at all, just directed at conversation pertaining to her boob job, snarkiness, and any other statement that puts blame or sheds a poor light on the victim.

Domestic Violence is the number one cause of injury of women between the ages of 18 and 45. There is a war on women going on out there and it is serious. The female people's court judge aggravated me to no end with the way that she treated and spoke to Michelle on that show. It made me sick when she said " you are addicted to each other" and "why did you drink with him?" Blame the victim much? Michelle is not responsible for the abuse he heaped on her, and she is not responsible for his substance abuse or behavior while drunk. As if, Michelle had ANY control on his behavior at all. She didn't. She only had control of herself and her actions, and once she hit her limit she left him.

Where is she?

PS I am going back through the threads and articles to find where I got, that Dale Sr and Dale jr stepped outside per Mrs Dale Sr while Jr was dropping the kids off... sometimes I wish I utilized my printer more---

Women have rights now, that they didn't have years ago. Women are also not as docile and innocent as we used to be. I did refer to her behavior as snarky,in that 15 minute video ONLY...and did so, only to explain MY thoughts that she was a fighter, and I think she could have def put up a good fight and that I thought HE had assistance. I believe she is very smart, and I believe what I believe based on my experiences in similar circumstances with similar acting people.. I apologize to you for the misunderstanding, but I never implied any of this was just, or did I imply it was her fault. I specifically stated, I do not see a beat down and formerly abused woman who was intimidated by him. I think she was young and loved him, and now as a mature woman she was disgusted by who he is.

BBM, He beat her repeatedly. He humiliated her repeatedly. He threatened her and smashed her window in front of their children. He left her more than once, out of state with no way to get home. He told her that "her day was coming." He yanked and pulled her hair and denigrated her in public. He chronically abused her emotionally and physically. Michelle tried to go to the courts for help and was denied. She was afraid and did not feel safe with the father of her children. She was smart yes. Being "Young" has nothing to do with the rampant violence that was committed against Michelle and is committed against women on a daily basis. It is epidemic and spans the spectrum of age. It is a deep rooted social injustice. The cavalier attitude our society takes (not you personally) in the face of this very real problem upsets me greatly.

I know that you did not intend to offend and I am receptive to your opinion, but I believe in my heart that neither her boob job, snark, or good looks have one iota to do with anything.

She is a daughter, a mother, a sister, a fiancee, a friend, and a human being that was treated like an animal and walked away when she had enough. We cannot find her and her family is suffering, yet somehow we ( as a whole) cannot help but mention her looks, her boob job, and her assertiveness which is interpreted as "snark". This is the desensitized voice of our society that cannot see the horrific truth when it comes to the abuse of women, which is why it continues with such impunity.

Again, I know that you meant no harm, but I find conversation about her boob job offensive in the face of her tragedy, and the greater scope of DV undermined in the process.

Women do have "rights" now, except when they attempt to leave their controlling and violent abuser. Apparently, at that point all bets are off and they pay with their lives. Interpreting the "rights" of women is totally subjective. There has been progress, yes, but we as a society are woefully behind and desensitized.

It depends on how you frame it I guess.

I have a couple of questions based on this wonderful map:

1) Where did you find that great pot leaf and was it hard to get onto the map?

2) What is “Dale’s Alternate Work Location” and how was it found?

3) How do we know the Neighbor said he did not see any signs of the Hummer?

4) How close to the actual search site for the “11/21 Search Wedgefield Area” is the marker?

5) Has anyone located the site of the search done by LE on 11/18 on a map. I looked 1-2 miles south and didn’t find anything that looked like the news.....north however.....?

http://g.co/maps/87uyr
Wow! This leaf works even better than the leaf we got from the Ultimate WS Smilie List! :great:

I think Dale's comment about Michelle's boob job was just another way to undermine and denigrate her like the abuser that he is.

Her boob job is irrelevant.

Someone else (not you) mentioned that she was "snarky" . This woman was abused physically and emotionally by someone that she loved and it escalated tragically, as it usually does, when she found the strength to remove herself from the situation and get out of the relationship. Michelle most likely paid with her life as women are in the most danger when the leave their abuser. If I were continually humiliated in public, hit, and threatened I would be more than snarky. And I don't blame her one bit for throwing his stupid engagement ring over a balcony. He treated her like an animal.

If I were that judge I would have ruled that he might want to learn how to respect and treat women, thrown him in substance abuse and anger management classes, and told him to pay for his own ring after he caught up with his child support payments.

Dale repeatedly hit her, threatened her (in front of her children), left her in another state without a way home (more than once) she filed a restraining order which was not granted and she has now disappeared. I don't know when our society is going to take domestic violence seriously. She was afraid for her life and the courts did not listen. If they had, her custody terms and transfer of the children would have been different and she may still be here today.

It infuriates me.

This anger in my post is not directed at you at all, just directed at conversation pertaining to her boob job, snarkiness, and any other statement that puts blame or sheds a poor light on the victim.

Domestic Violence is the number one cause of injury of women between the ages of 18 and 45. There is a war on women going on out there and it is serious. The female people's court judge aggravated me to no end with the way that she treated and spoke to Michelle on that show. It made me sick when she said " you are addicted to each other" and "why did you drink with him?" Blame the victim much? Michelle is not responsible for the abuse he heaped on her, and she is not responsible for his substance abuse or behavior while drunk. As if, Michelle had ANY control on his behavior at all. She didn't. She only had control of herself and her actions, and once she hit her limit she left him.

Where is she?

I used to be Judge Milian's biggest fan...until that episode...lost a lot of respect for her with the quick judgement...not about the ring, but about the relationship...reminded me of Judge Judy, not the Judge Milian I used to know and love:(

I can't believe it's been two months since Michelle disappeared. Michelle's birthday is this Friday. I'm going to a get together at the Hunters Creek Millers Ale House. Her family is getting together here along with Michelle's friends at 6pm. What a difficult day this will be, but celebrating Michelle's life we must. This info is also posted on the Michellle Parker Missing Facebook page. I hope and pray every night and every morning this nightmare ends. I haven't done a lot of posting, but Im reading here daily. You guys are truly wonderful. Thank you for all the time and work you put into helping find Michelle. My birthday wish for Michelle is to find her and ASAP!:heartbeat::heartbeat:

IMO DSII is responsible for MP's disappearance.

IMO DSII states he is willing to pay child support again if she reappears, because he knows she won't reappear alive. By this statement, can it also be assumed that he is stating that if she reappears he would willingly turn custody of the twins over to her? Yea right (sarcasm).

We have discussed whether this could have been a crime of passion or if it was premeditated, but I don't think we have discussed much the possibility that he could have been on mind altering drugs or drunk (or both) when this crime occurred. Not really sure it makes a difference, but it is something I think could have played a role in this tragedy.

And for my most random thought that I will just throw out there, cause I am not afraid to be wrong...could he somehow have killed her with carbon monoxide poising in his garage?
Just trying to think of ways he would not get his hands dirty and that came to mind...

Off to get ready for work so once again, can't really be on today...but I have not and will not stop thinking of and praying for Michelle and her family and friends. I didn't know Michelle, but I find that I miss her. She has touched people that she didn't even know, that is remarkable IMO.

IMO DSII is responsible for MP's disappearance.

IMO DSII states he is willing to pay child support again if she reappears, because he knows she won't reappear alive. By this statement, can it also be assumed that he is stating that if she reappears he would willingly turn custody of the twins over to her? Yea right (sarcasm).

We have discussed whether this could have been a crime of passion or if it was premeditated, but I don't think we have discussed much the possibility that he could have been on mind altering drugs or drunk (or both) when this crime occurred. Not really sure it makes a difference, but it is something I think could have played a role in this tragedy.

And for my most random thought that I will just throw out there, cause I am not afraid to be wrong...could he somehow have killed her with carbon monoxide poising in his garage?
Just trying to think of ways he would not get his hands dirty and that came to mind...

Off to get ready for work so once again, can't really be on today...but I have not and will not stop thinking of and praying for Michelle and her family and friends. I didn't know Michelle, but I find that I miss her. She has touched people that she didn't even know, that is remarkable IMO.

If Michelle magically reappeared, it would depend why she disappeared in the first place as to who would be arrested and held financially responsible for what.

As for the carbon monoxide poisoning idea, if there IS a cadaver trail, it is a good point, and worth consideration.

Using the same method, could you just really mess somebody up bad enough that they go kinda comatose?

I find it interesting that DSjr has it in the court papers that he is willing to start paying MP child support again if she reappears. It's in the paperwork that was shown on the earlier newscast but nobody has brought that up. He has his twins and should have the money that's going into a bank account that nobody but MP should have access to. Why shouldn't he be able to stop paying it right now when he needs it to take care of his kids? I'm more of a reader and not a big poster but wondered if anyone was ever going to post this. Not here to argue with anyone. Like I said, I just thought it was interesting that nobody bothered to post the other information that was shown. MOO

I didn't see the info you are speaking about. Would you mind posting a link for it? It's probably not been posted or discussed because we were unaware of it? TIA

If DSjr has custody of the twins then I don't see why he should be paying child support. The money he was paying was support for his children. If he paid Michelle 200. a week then that money could go to put the twins back in day care and he could go back to work if he hasn't already.

If Michelle were to return and she gained custody of the children, then I would think he would continue to pay her child support for the twins. If he retained custody then I would think she would have to pay him.*

Child support is a real issue with me. Children don't ask to be brought into the world, but when they are they need to be taken care of by both parents wether one doesn't want to pay or not. Children are special gifts and shouldn't be used as pawns in relationships.

At this point if the child support he was paying will continue to support their children then I don't see why it shouldn't be stopped for now and revisited when and if she returns or is found.

Of course this is all jmo.

If Michelle magically reappeared, it would depend why she disappeared in the first place as to who would be arrested and held financially responsible for what.

As for the carbon monoxide poisoning idea, if there IS a cadaver trail, it is a good point, and worth consideration.

Using the same method, could you just really mess somebody up bad enough that they go kinda comatose?

When I was about 11 I had carbon monoxide poisoning. It was very cold outside and I was in the garage with my dad. He had the motor running on the car to keep it warm in the garage.

I got very, very sick. Bad headache and throwing up. I would think if it was something like that there would be a huge mess to clean up. Jmo

I know an MMA sleeper hold, that knocks you out for a long few minutes. -- and I cannot find where I saw that the "Dale's" went out back, while Mrs Dale Sr. tended to the kids after being dropped off that afternoon after the airing of the peoples court. I have to assume this thought was placed in my head and not fact. I apologize.

Hear me out before you try to translate this map cuz I don't want you to think of it in aspects of time, but rather a partial route.

This map takes my same map in post 492, only dropping one of the stops to Rose Ave, and puts Jr on a bicycle.

While I'm not suggesting he pulled off this entire thing on a bike, I did want to do 2 things.

1) Offer the possibility that Jr had no help at all, because he could have loaded a bicycle into the back of the hummer, and road it home. It would take about 1 hour 6 minutes, and interestingly enough, google suggested going over Nela Ave bridge to get there. He would arrive home about 9:30. It left plenty of time for him to tidy up.

2) I also wanted to check and see if driving a vehicle, using any portion of the bicycle route, would cause it to reflect previous search areas and known locations.

Using a part of this route does take you past the Lake Nora search area.

Also, If you go as far as Wewahootee Rd to Cocoa Water Plant Rd., and make a left, this would dump you out around where another search was conducted just off the 528.

Some of you may remember, I had also brought up Hell's Bay when talking about the Bee Tree Swamp area some time back, when I had mentioned the air strip and also Otter Pond.

I was thinking. I wonder if either of them ever frequently used the expression ".... rot in Hell...," the dots being the before after words that would come to mind when using the expression.

Perhaps he said did you watch the show, for instance, and she said 'I'd rather rot in Hell,' and he said 'I can arrange that.'

Maybe that area deserves a closer look. It is also not too far from the condo. Towards work the next day. Gets you around the toll booth. Etc...

I know, and just about when you thought I was thinkin normal...

Again, it really isn't about taking in the whole map. I just didn't know how to mix bicycling and driving together, so I did what I did know how to do.

Using this map, I would venture to guess I would get on 95 S at King (520) if I wanted to continue on to Palm Bay.

If you also started out at the condo and did not want to backtrack, but DID want to go back to the condo, again, you might go as far as Wewahootee Rd @ Cocoa Water Plant Rd.

Because it is so pivotal, and provides many conveniences, I think this could point to an area of interest.

For those of you whom I have not lost and are interested:

Same Map as post 492, minus one trip to Rose Ave and converted into a bicycle route:
http://g.co/maps/t92dy

Texaslil's map with the search areas and other reference points:
http://g.co/maps/tjc8y

And one or 2 of you will know why I say, and guess what else is right there....
Railroad tracks... from the west end of Wewahootee to the crook in the road...
Things that make you go hmmm...moo...

MOO

When I was about 11 I had carbon monoxide poisoning. It was very cold outside and I was in the garage with my dad. He had the motor running on the car to keep it warm in the garage.

I got very, very sick. Bad headache and throwing up. I would think if it was something like that there would be a huge mess to clean up. Jmo

Sorry for your experience, but it kinda came in handy to have firsthand knowledge of the effects! :crazy:

It doesn't sound pleasant to have to clean up, but I guess you could just hose down the trunk. There's probably always gonna be some kind of mess to clean up, somewhere along the line, no matter what happened...

Even if she's alive today and went missing on her own accord, look what mess it has created. It just would be a different kind of mess...

All MOO.

Sorry for your experience, but it kinda came in handy to have firsthand knowledge of the effects! :crazy:

It doesn't sound pleasant to have to clean up, but I guess you could just hose down the trunk. There's probably always gonna be some kind of mess to clean up, somewhere along the line, no matter what happened...

Even if she's alive today and went missing on her own accord, look what mess it has created. It just would be a different kind of mess...

All MOO.

BBM

I would rather see this mess being cleaned up then the other. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads