FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dang it!!

Jose Luis Dieppa @JOSELUISDIEPPA

#Breaking per OPD #MichelleParker there was nothing of evidentiary value to this incident discovered.
2:59 PM - 1 Feb 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® ·

(Fox 35 News)

I hope so too... checking out the pics on that earlier link the place is definitely creepy looking inside without going into it's satanist past or it's space theme past.

It wasn't "satanist". It was just a night club called The Inferno. I went there when it was that and it was nothing but lighted dance floors, music and dancing.:genie: They used the "devil" theme in their advertising is all. :dervish: It is creepy to see it in ruins but with all the alarms that I read about on the site with the pics, I doubt anyone could have gotten inside. Since it's empty though and no one around it was surely a good place to get access to the lake behind it so I'm glad they checked there.

Interesting that the owner of that former nightclub is known as the forefather of the adult entertainment industry in Orlando & throughout FL. He owns several strip clubs in Orlando & in FL. Many of which were the target of multiple undercover stings. Seedy business to the say the least in my opinion. Strange that it's destroyed except for the one room & wired to the hilt w/ security.

which is also interesting in and of itself... Why is their so much security on this over-run club? In the pics that lavish room was clean so it's obvious the place is still used for something once in a while. The guy that took the tour said there is an alarm system and multiple cameras inside and out.

Makes you wonder...drugs, sex trade, snuff films, etc...

I wonder if this owner has a connection to the Rachel's club (a strip club around the corner from the kfc in the kfc vid) where I keep reading in comments of news stories michelle's hummer had been seen multiple times.

Dive Team Concludes Search Of Lake In Parker Case
Orlando Mother Disappeared Last Year
POSTED: 9:34 am EST February 1, 2012
UPDATED: 4:23 pm EST February 1, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A dive team concluded a search in Lake Bumby for clues into the Michelle Parker case Wednesday afternoon.

<more at link>

http://www.wesh.com/news/30348575/detail.html

I pray everyday that they find Michelle! I don't want him to get away with it.

My heart goes out to the family once again. I know if they don't find Michelle, her mother will never be able to have a good laugh, or celebrate anything again without feeling guilty because Michelle isn't home. I want them to be able to have some closure by being able to bury her. I was hoping today would be the day for them.

Dive Team Concludes Search Of Lake In Parker Case
Orlando Mother Disappeared Last Year
POSTED: 9:34 am EST February 1, 2012
UPDATED: 4:23 pm EST February 1, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A dive team concluded a search in Lake Bumby for clues into the Michelle Parker case Wednesday afternoon.

<more at link>

http://www.wesh.com/news/30348575/detail.html

Thank you for the link.
Another day.:(

Absolutely gut wrenching. I just can't imagine having to wake up every morning to this kind of nightmare. The pain must be unbearable. I think her grandbabies are what keeps her going. I know my mama would do the same for her grandbabies. :cry:

What a cruel mean man Dale Jr is to use the kids as leverage against the Yvonne and family. She is missing her daughter and going through hell and he denies her a visit with them, because she didn't like his dad getting arrest for growing pot!!!!! Lord I pray his day comes and soon.....:furious:

Orange Blossom Trail (OBT) is pretty sleazy and a high crime area, especially right when you turn off there from Interstate 4.
Not far from Disney but you wouldn't want to venture there at night.
Strip clubs, pawn shops, and cheap motels are lined up one after another.
Wonder where the tip came from?

which is also interesting in and of itself... Why is their so much security on this over-run club? In the pics that lavish room was clean so it's obvious the place is still used for something once in a while. The guy that took the tour said there is an alarm system and multiple cameras inside and out.

Makes you wonder...drugs, sex trade, snuff films, etc...

I wonder if this owner has a connection to the Rachel's club (a strip club around the corner from the kfc in the kfc vid) where I keep reading in comments of news stories michelle's hummer had been seen multiple times.

Rachel's is a more upscaled strip club (if you can call a strip club upscaled )
and caters to lots of celebs and professional sports stars.
They are "famous" for their private parties and having better than average
dancers. Some of the girls are models, I heard.

IMO

I 'm sorry I haven't followed up closer with this case, but I was wondering, as it was talked about earlier on here.... has there been any mention of searches over near Michelle's parents house??
Over around Guy Ct. Geneva Fl.... north of / between Osceola and Bee Ln
I still wonder if DS did this, if putting her close to 'home' would be a huge slap in the face move....

BBM

MOO:

I've been thinking about what you propose above in bold. All along I had been disregarding the possibility of DS2 texting the 3:15 message, because I was assuming the 3:18 arrival of the Hummer had MP as the driver. You pose a possibility now that MP arrived some time earlier & perhaps LE released the SV with the 3:18 arrival on purpose to let DS2 think they were off on the real facts.

So, my question is, what do we feel is the shortest time it would take to drive from 2:30pm to condo? (if I remember correctly, 2:30 is the stated last time MP was seen by family - presumably at the salon)? So this would mean she'd have to pick up kids at day care and arrive to condos by what time to allow for subduing by DS2, text from MP phone to boyfriend, move Hummer to garage at 3:18?

I have discovered a way that it could have happened in approximately 8 minutes from the time of Michelle's arrival, with her help, unknown to her of course, 3 of them used for the moving of the hummer into the garage, and it would be premeditated and fairly neatly. I still believe she did not die then, but she was mortally wounded. It would have her arriving only 8 minutes earlier @ 3:10 in my potential scenario. MOO

I have discovered a way that it could have happened in approximately 8 minutes from the time of Michelle's arrival, with her help, unknown to her of course, 3 of them used for the moving of the hummer into the garage, and it would be premeditated and fairly neatly. I still believe she did not die then, but she was mortally wounded. It would have her arriving only 5 minutes earlier @ 3:13 in my potential scenario. MOO

This makes sense, but, the thought of this happening so quickly makes it sound like Michelle was ambushed.
Not a chance of much of an arguement or fight even, just someone who was ready and waiting for her.

:(

I just want to thank you ALL again, when I can't be here, online, coming back and reading what you all post (in such a terrible situation) really is appreciated... I thank you all.

This makes sense, but, the thought of this happening so quickly makes it sound like Michelle was ambushed.
Not a chance of much of an arguement or fight even, just someone who was ready and waiting for her.

:(

Try what I did.

I think within minutes, you will figure it out yourself.

I started out with a timer... found I really didn't need it.

I went through the motions... like I was dropping off 2 three year olds for the night.

But thought about it from Dale's perspective.

Even if you do not move the timeline up, and it IS Michelle in the video, it is still simply done during the course of a regular exchange of the twins, but this time, it had a sinister twist.

I have discovered a way that it could have happened in approximately 8 minutes from the time of Michelle's arrival, with her help, unknown to her of course, 3 of them used for the moving of the hummer into the garage, and it would be premeditated and fairly neatly. I still believe she did not die then, but she was mortally wounded. It would have her arriving only 5 minutes earlier @ 3:13 in my potential scenario. MOO

Ok, I'm with you until you have her arriving at 3:13. That would mean only 2 minutes take place before someone other than MP texts boyfriend at 3:15. Is 2 minutes enough time to let MP park car, subdue her, hide her or conceal her from view (which I assume would happen before much of anything else), find her phone & fake a text to boyfriend. All in 2 minutes.

Do you think she could have arrived any earlier, even just a couple more minutes earlier from the salon/daycare area?

Ok, I'm with you until you have her arriving at 3:13. That would mean only 2 minutes take place before someone other than MP texts boyfriend at 3:15. Is 2 minutes enough time to let MP park car, subdue her, hide her or conceal her from view (which I assume would happen before much of anything else), find her phone & fake a text to boyfriend. All in 2 minutes.

Do you think she could have arrived any earlier, even just a couple more minutes earlier from the salon/daycare area?

The time stamp on the video was 3:18 pm, the neighbor who owns the camera told Factfinder (who is reporter Tony Pipitone with WKMG) the camera time was only off by 2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892