FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes sense, but, the thought of this happening so quickly makes it sound like Michelle was ambushed.
Not a chance of much of an arguement or fight even, just someone who was ready and waiting for her.

:(

Welcome, Cammy! :seeya:

The time stamp on the video was 3:18 pm, the neighbor who owns the camera told Factfinder (who is reporter Tony Pipitone with WKMG) the camera time was only off by 2 seconds.

Pias is exploring a theory that the 3:15 text to MP boyfriend was not made by MP and that the 3:18 "arrival" of Hummer per neighbor surviellance is really not being driven by MP at that time. It's being driven by someone else who pulled the Hummer around the block to pull into DS2 garage.

So the question becomes, if MP didn't arrive at 3:18, how early does she need to arrive to have the 3:15 text to boyfriend be made by someone other than MP (I would assume something would have already had to have happened to MP by 3:15 as well).

I know this is sounding a bit confusing!!

What you are LOOKING for as you go through the motions, is a 'natural' opportunity. But what you are THINKING about, is that Jr had an hour before Michelle gets there after the show had aired to prepare for that natural opportunity.

What you are LOOKING for as you go through the motions, is a 'natural' opportunity. But what you are THINKING about, is that Jr had an hour before Michelle gets there after the show had aired...

I think I got you now I think. (sorry, feeling pretty slow today - emotional day). You feel DS knew precisely what he was going to do once MP arrived so the whole thing happened extremely and efficiently.

Try what I did.

I think within minutes, you will figure it out yourself.

I started out with a timer... found I really didn't need it.

I went through the motions... like I was dropping off 2 three year olds for the night.

But thought about it from Dale's perspective.

Even if you do not move the timeline up, and it IS Michelle in the video, it is still simply done during the course of a regular exchange of the twins, but this time, it had a sinister twist.

It works perfectly for me, Pias, :seeya: I was just thinking Michelle didn't have a chance and didn't know what was waiting for her.

:(

Pias is exploring a theory that the 3:15 text to MP boyfriend was not made by MP and that the 3:18 "arrival" of Hummer per neighbor surviellance is really not being driven by MP at that time. It's being driven by someone else who pulled the Hummer around the block to pull into DS2 garage.

So the question becomes, if MP didn't arrive at 3:18, how early does she need to arrive to have the 3:15 text to boyfriend be made by someone other than MP (I would assume something would have already had to have happened to MP by 3:15 as well).

I know this is sounding a bit confusing!!

Sorry, I even typed my own wrong time and had meant 3:10... that she had arrived 8 minutes earlier then the video showed, but that 3 of the minutes were used moving the Hummer... moving the hummer at 3:15 around the block, making the text and parking the hummer in the garage at 3:18 on the video... ss for the confusion.

On NG, her father says that something was taken from the water and put into the crime unit van...did anyone else hear this?

Also, Nancy keeps starting out by saying "Body...of water..." which twice made me look up, thinking she was saying a body was found...which I am sure is her plan, JMO...:(

On NG, her father says that something was taken from the water and put into the crime unit van...did anyone else hear this?

Also, Nancy keeps starting out by saying "Body...of water..." which twice made me look up, thinking she was saying a body was found...which I am sure is her plan, JMO...:(

Yes...I heard that too! Does anyone know if this is a legitimate report?
TIA

IMO loose lips, sink ships and the ship has began to sink!

Oh thank heaven for 7-11 (video footage).... Seems to be one on every corner but I wonder if DS Jr. thought of that.....

YS comment about the children being dirty might have a little bit to do with the fact that it's hard to do the things your supposed to be doing when your mind is on the things you have done. With regards to DS Jr accusing that the family of putting things into the kids mind - symptoms of being paranoid. IMO DS Jr. mind is constantly wondering what info LE has obtained and looking over his shoulder.

Ok, so after reading the urban decay livejournal post about this building, i get a bad feeling. A really, bad feeling.

I would hope they've searched any abandoned buildings close by on all private property. If the owner gives their permission they won't need a warrant.

They could set up an appt time to view the property in aspect of purchasing if its for sale. 8)

They could set up an appt time to view the property in aspect of purchasing if its for sale. 8)

wow if only the detectives were that smart...

:waitasec:but if they find evidence could they use it even without a warrant?

still a great idea......

Stewart said she worries about what Smith may be telling the children about their mother and her family. He drove the twins to her home in Geneva recently, but then refused to allow Stewart to see them, she said.

What a dirtbag.... He is trying to cause trauma to the twins...or Yvonne.

He drove all that way and refuses to allow the vistation ....

I really dont like this man.....

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...issing-mom-michelle-parker-turns-2140924.html

Nancy freaked me out several times doing that as well... with Michelle's Dad on the phone. :(

It is a LAKE... there was no need to refer to it as a body of water...

I'm pretty sure this is the search she was referring to. No mention of what Brad said was found, just that nothing of value was found.

http://www.wesh.com/news/30348575/detail.html

A dive team concluded
a search in Lake Bumby for clues into the Michelle Parker case Wednesday afternoon.

The Orlando Police said they did not find anything of value in the search.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The lake is only a mile away from the home of Dale Smith Sr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee