FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a developmental psychology standpoint he is destroying those children's chance at a well adjusted future. Michelle was their primary care giver, living with her mother- those children view Yvonne as another "parent". They've now lost their mother, their grandmother they are used to seeing everyday and their older brother. That has severe psychological repercussions. There are cases where you can't minimize loss in a child's life- but in this case you can. Anyone that cares about their children SHOULD.

That's what tells me most of all that he's guilty. If he wasn't he would literally have nothing to fear by letting them visit her- nothing for them to accidentally leak. He knows Yvonne can't legally keep them from him- so that really leaves no other reason not to allow your children to see their family , if you love them and care about their well being. That's what tells me they're investigating in the right direction.

What a truly disgusting person.

BBM

I agree with your post, especially the part in bold. If MP left his home in the same manner that he claims she did, there's NOTHING incriminating that those children can possibly say about him. And being that he's known YS for years, I'm quite sure he's aware that she isn't the type to try and manipulate her grandchildren's minds.

IMO he's simply afraid of what the kids will say, and is using the excuse that MP's family is trying to turn them against him. There's no other explanation for his behavior. MOO

Is there something going on that I don't know about? Where's everybody?

I think everything has just slowed down :(

From a developmental psychology standpoint he is destroying those children's chance at a well adjusted future. Michelle was their primary care giver, living with her mother- those children view Yvonne as another "parent". They've now lost their mother, their grandmother they are used to seeing everyday and their older brother. That has severe psychological repercussions. There are cases where you can't minimize loss in a child's life- but in this case you can. Anyone that cares about their children SHOULD.

That's what tells me most of all that he's guilty. If he wasn't he would literally have nothing to fear by letting them visit her- nothing for them to accidentally leak. He knows Yvonne can't legally keep them from him- so that really leaves no other reason not to allow your children to see their family , if you love them and care about their well being. That's what tells me they're investigating in the right direction.

What a truly disgusting person.

BBM

Dale's mom need to :slap: her son for acting so guilty...

If they were my grandchildren I'd tell my son what a *advertiser censored** he is being and how it makes him look guilty if he acting that way....and takes those children to see their other grandmother... surely someone in that family has a heart....

Michelle's Dad (I think it was him) said that he saw the Forensics Team put something in a bag at yesterday's search. Later, LE stated they did not find anything of significance. But didn't they say the same when they in fact find her iPhone?

I am praying that they did find something big and that's the reason for the sudden silence. I was pretty sure they were supposed to complete the search today.

MOO

BBM

Dale's mom need to :slap: her son for acting so guilty...

If they were my grandchildren I'd tell my son what a *advertiser censored** he is being and how it makes him look guilty if he acting that way....and takes those children to see their other grandmother... surely someone in that family has a heart....

Have you seen his mother LOL...

I am convinced this was a part of a larger plan.

Would he be dumb enough to brag to all his friends about being on a show in which he'd look foolish? Would he so idiotic as to make himself the last person to see her alive? Would he be so stupid as to leave her phone on during the commission of a crime? Did he really think he could scrape the decals AND toss the phone in a way as to make it reasonably look like she was abducted?

Yet with all these "mistakes" she vanishes without a trace? He got by with a little help from his friends. Loose lips will sink this ship. It's just a matter of time. The truth will be discovered.

- Deleted Facebook posts
- Mysterious circle of friends
- Abandoned buildings
- Familiar places from the past
- Semper Fidelis

We will find the truth, we're getting closer...

Michelle's Dad (I think it was him) said that he saw the Forensics Team put something in a bag at yesterday's search. Later, LE stated they did not find anything of significance. But didn't they say the same when they in fact find her iPhone?

I am praying that they did find something big and that's the reason for the sudden silence. I was pretty sure they were supposed to complete the search today.

MOO

I believe we didn't know right away LE found the phone. IIRC it seems it was a day or 2 later, and we didn't know they were searching the area where they found it. jmo

I believe we didn't know right away LE found the phone. IIRC it seems it was a day or 2 later, and we didn't know they were searching the area where they found it. jmo

Hey Sparky, hoping you're holding up OK.

I don't know about any one else, but I'm getting waaay beyond discombobulated about almost everything going on in this case....LOL
I wish we could get just a few more threads to break up some of the info...I always feel like I'm posting and reposting things said in prior threads...so, I'm sorry to anyone who posted the same things/ideas I do.

I started going back to look at a few things I thought were kinda "unexplainable" or coincidential, for me.

I feel at a loss because this is so different that the Anthony case, in that the media was all over it and we knew almost every day who was coming and going from the police station, and we got a feeling of who was being questioned.
Basically, IIRC, we KNOW Dale's parents were subpoenaed, but who else just went and answered questions??? Co-workers, since he went to work the next day...friends, who were with him that day, the days before, the following ones...?

Anyway, I went back to check dates, and the parents were questioned on the WEDNESDAY the phone was found, they were questioned Tuesday, as well.

According to this:

http://www.wesh.com/r/29958175/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sheriff's divers discovered Michelle Parker's cellphone under an Orange County bridge Wednesday, and experts said the discovery could shape the investigation and map out what happened the day she disappeared.

And, THIS:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._missing-mom-orlando-police-police-lieutenant
Earlier Wednesday, the father of Parker's ex-fiance was questioned under oath after being subpoenaed in the case.

Wednesday was the second day in a row that Dale Smith II's family members have been questioned about the case. Tamara Smith, his mother, was questioned Tuesday at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office. Her attorney, Richard Hornsby, said she cooperated with investigators.

IMO, something the parents said led LE to that phone. IMO, with all the "water" type of searches, they're looking for Michelle's cross necklace and the ring her mom said she wore every day. Maybe those were the only things DS asked his parents to do...get rid of the phone, necklace and ring???
And, thats all they know??

Also...not being paranoid, but Mr. Hornsby, who's Dale's moms lawyer, read here quite a bit during the wee hours of the morning in the Anthony case, he's a member, so maybe he's gracing us with his "stealth" presence during this case, since he's directly involved....:seeya:

BBM

I agree with your post, especially the part in bold. If MP left his home in the same manner that he claims she did, there's NOTHING incriminating that those children can possibly say about him. And being that he's known YS for years, I'm quite sure he's aware that she isn't the type to try and manipulate her grandchildren's minds.

IMO he's simply afraid of what the kids will say, and is using the excuse that MP's family is trying to turn them against him. There's no other explanation for his behavior. MOO

His actions from the very beginning suggest that MP did not leave his home in the manner that he claims she did Gia.

And his actions, and those of his family, since that time have further cemented that opinion amongst the general public and obviously LE. He has done nothing to clear his name...probably because he can't. He needs to get himself down to the police station, take the lie detector, and clear up the problems and discrepancies in his "story" that had LE naming him a suspect. His refusal to do that suggests to me that he's responsible for Michelle's disappearance.

But this latest move to hurt the mother of the victim without any concern for the wellbeing of his children is just disgusting. I am appalled that he has even been given custody of those children. I bet he spent more time at Megacon conventions than he did with those children in their entire lives prior to this.

MOO

His actions from the very beginning suggest that MP did not leave his home in the manner that he claims she did Gia.

And his actions, and those of his family, since that time have further cemented that opinion amongst the general public and obviously LE. He has done nothing to clear his name...probably because he can't. He needs to get himself down to the police station, take the lie detector, and clear up the problems and discrepancies in his "story" that had LE naming him a suspect. His refusal to do that suggests to me that he's responsible for Michelle's disappearance.

But this latest move to hurt the mother of the victim without any concern for the wellbeing of his children is just disgusting. I am appalled that he has even been given custody of those children. I bet he spent more time at Megacon conventions than he did with those children in their entire lives prior to this.

MOO

Yep...and you'd think since the kids often stay at DS's parents...and having enough weed at their house for a drug bust, the kids would/should be turned over to Michelle's parents...somehow I don't think they're staying at HIS place all the time.

Did we ever think MAYBE she was gonna file or thinking to seek full custody because of the drugs, etc?? Maybe held it over Dale's head???

Have you seen his mother LOL...

I have actually...well only on video obviously. LOL

She seems like someone who might have been pushed around by a couple of dominating men to me. I hope if she has any compassion, she considers how her grandchildren are suffering at the moment without their mother and any access to their maternal family and does speak to her son. Something tells me that she doesn't stand up to him though.

MOO

Ok sleuthers, I have an update on Stars: I just spoke with the guy who took the photo tour of the "shuttered night club" . Here is his reply when i asked him about the building...
MM
"I don't live near there but I do travel by there often. I haven't been there in almost a year, but the alarm system was very active. We set off different alarms walking through. Obviously the owner turned them off. Every main room we entered had an alarm system. Also the building is very secure. Which is very odd for being so old.
The owner is also very friendly with the police and i know he'd let them search there. He's the owner of close to 100 adult entertainment places including the ones immediately next to and across from this club. Plus he has security cameras. I severely doubt there'd be anyone in there but I know i just takes a call to the owner to get in there. There's still power in there. Despite being old the building's in very good shape."

Yep...and you'd think since the kids often stay at DS's parents...and having enough weed at their house for a drug bust, the kids would/should be turned over to Michelle's parents...somehow I don't think they're staying at HIS place all the time.

Did we ever think MAYBE she was gonna file or thinking to seek full custody because of the drugs, etc?? Maybe held it over Dale's head???

I have considered that possibility MyTinkieGirl. A lot of missing women seem to be in some sort of custody issue before they go missing. I can't help thinking about Susan Powell when I consider this. :(

MOO

Ok sleuthers, I have an update on Stars: I just spoke with the guy who took the photo tour of the "shuttered night club" . Here is his reply when i asked him about the building...
MM
"I don't live near there but I do travel by there often. I haven't been there in almost a year, but the alarm system was very active. We set off different alarms walking through. Obviously the owner turned them off. Every main room we entered had an alarm system. Also the building is very secure. Which is very odd for being so old.
The owner is also very friendly with the police and i know he'd let them search there. He's the owner of close to 100 adult entertainment places including the ones immediately next to and across from this club. Plus he has security cameras. I severely doubt there'd be anyone in there but I know i just takes a call to the owner to get in there. There's still power in there. Despite being old the building's in very good shape."

Did they mention anything about outside surveillence around the building and property?

I have considered that possibility MyTinkieGirl. A lot of missing women seem to be in some sort of custody issue before they go missing. I can't help thinking about Susan Powell when I consider this. :(

MOO

This very well could be the same thing that happened here.
Praying for some news.
:(

Hey Sparky, hoping you're holding up OK.

I don't know about any one else, but I'm getting waaay beyond discombobulated about almost everything going on in this case....LOL
I wish we could get just a few more threads to break up some of the info...I always feel like I'm posting and reposting things said in prior threads...so, I'm sorry to anyone who posted the same things/ideas I do.

I started going back to look at a few things I thought were kinda "unexplainable" or coincidential, for me.

I feel at a loss because this is so different that the Anthony case, in that the media was all over it and we knew almost every day who was coming and going from the police station, and we got a feeling of who was being questioned.
Basically, IIRC, we KNOW Dale's parents were subpoenaed, but who else just went and answered questions??? Co-workers, since he went to work the next day...friends, who were with him that day, the days before, the following ones...?

Anyway, I went back to check dates, and the parents were questioned on the WEDNESDAY the phone was found, they were questioned Tuesday, as well.

According to this:

http://www.wesh.com/r/29958175/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Sheriff's divers discovered Michelle Parker's cellphone under an Orange County bridge Wednesday, and experts said the discovery could shape the investigation and map out what happened the day she disappeared.

And, THIS:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._missing-mom-orlando-police-police-lieutenant
Earlier Wednesday, the father of Parker's ex-fiance was questioned under oath after being subpoenaed in the case.

Wednesday was the second day in a row that Dale Smith II's family members have been questioned about the case. Tamara Smith, his mother, was questioned Tuesday at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office. Her attorney, Richard Hornsby, said she cooperated with investigators.

IMO, something the parents said led LE to that phone. IMO, with all the "water" type of searches, they're looking for Michelle's cross necklace and the ring her mom said she wore every day. Maybe those were the only things DS asked his parents to do...get rid of the phone, necklace and ring???
And, thats all they know??

Also...not being paranoid, but Mr. Hornsby, who's Dale's moms lawyer, read here quite a bit during the wee hours of the morning in the Anthony case, he's a member, so maybe he's gracing us with his "stealth" presence during this case, since he's directly involved....:seeya:

All good thoughts! I do want to mention that there have been MSM and MP family statements that the phone was not found as the result of a tip, but was in fact found by LE simply because they were checking likely areas along the route they felt that the perp would have taken.

Here are some links to that info:

Now, you can doubt those reports, but they are actually out there, not a figment of my imagination. They weren't made immediately after the phone was found, but after some time had passed, so people were under the impression for a while that there had been a tip, even though LE hadn't said this.

Some have suggested that LE wanted the perp to think someone had spilled the beans during testimony, so let the public think for a while there had been a tip.

There's also the suggestion that LE encouraged BP to say there had been no tip in order to cover for someone having revealed the location during testimony. However, if this is the case, then LE didn't want to cover for this individual at first, since it took a while for this fact to be made public.

We simply don't know at this point. It's enough to drive you crazy not knowing what LE has. But it's enough to drive the perp and his cohorts crazy as well. :D

MM

The owner definitely seems like he has power in that area. Is it possible that he or someone in his "inner circle" has some sort of connection to DS? I'm not accusing anyone or anything of the sort, btw. I just feel that someone with such power, who has a "good relationship" with LE, can probably get away with more than the average person. Not to mention, the eerie feeling I got looking at pics of that old building....especially the Golden room! I just wonder if DS had any connection to the owner....in any way at all...!?

MM

BBM
Not if he has a connection to the perpetrator . Not saying he DOES , I've seen no evidence that would suggest it.

The owner definitely seems like he has power in that area. Is it possible that he or someone in his "inner circle" has some sort of connection to DS? I'm not accusing anyone or anything of the sort, btw. I just feel that someone with such power, who has a "good relationship" with LE, can probably get away with more than the average person. Not to mention, the eerie feeling I got looking at pics of that old building....especially the Golden room! I just wonder if DS had any connection to the owner....in any way at all...!?

My thoughts too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members