Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the link.
Another day.:(
Your welcome. I have to start paying more attention though. A link had already been posted. I didn't think one had been.

Dang ... I want to make comments and ask questions about search areas, but I have this inkling that the person responsible is reading. Grrrrr.

What a cruel mean man Dale Jr is to use the kids as leverage against the Yvonne and family. She is missing her daughter and going through hell and he denies her a visit with them, because she didn't like his dad getting arrest for growing pot!!!!! Lord I pray his day comes and soon.....:furious:

Found this in one of the sources from Wednesday morning:

"...Stewart said she worries about what Smith may be telling the children about their mother and her family. He drove the twins to her home in Geneva recently, but then refused to allow Stewart to see them, she said..."

What does this say about DS2? He is really trying to make that family miserable. MOO MOO

Its private property, i dont think you can just go in. doesnt LE need a warrant? I havent seen anything about any new property searches..

One way in would be a real estate agent if its still for sale

which is also interesting in and of itself... Why is their so much security on this over-run club? In the pics that lavish room was clean so it's obvious the place is still used for something once in a while. The guy that took the tour said there is an alarm system and multiple cameras inside and out.

Makes you wonder...drugs, sex trade, snuff films, etc...

I wonder if this owner has a connection to the Rachel's club (a strip club around the corner from the kfc in the kfc vid) where I keep reading in comments of news stories michelle's hummer had been seen multiple times.

BBM - I had to re-read that because at 1st I didn't see where you wrote "comments" from news stories. I don't recall reading that in MSM.

I find it interesting that I basically leave this window open all day FOR DAYS to check and see if anything has happened when I stop by the computer. There has been nothing....... then I step away yesterday and return to pages to read!!!

IMO loose lips, sink ships and the ship has began to sink!

Oh thank heaven for 7-11 (video footage).... Seems to be one on every corner but I wonder if DS Jr. thought of that.....

Is there video footage from a 7-11?

Found this in one of the sources from Wednesday morning:

"...Stewart said she worries about what Smith may be telling the children about their mother and her family. He drove the twins to her home in Geneva recently, but then refused to allow Stewart to see them, she said..."

What does this say about DS2? He is really trying to make that family miserable. MOO MOO

It says to me that he doesn't care about his children very much, or he would let them see their grandparents. It's hurting the kids as much as it is Yvonne, and it's just mean and cruel, IMO. What does he hope to accomplish by doing this? Maybe he's afraid the kids are going to say something about what he did to their mommy.

I read an article about a skull being found in a lake, Oakwood Lake on saturday by some teens swimming. The article said Hollywood florida CBS Miami. Is this any where near Orlando?

I read an article about a skull being found in a lake, Oakwood Lake on saturday by some teens swimming. The article said Hollywood florida CBS Miami. Is this any where near Orlando?

Hollywood is down by Ft. Lauderdale, over 200 miles from Orlando.

From what I could see on google, the answer would be not close by at all.

Oh sweet Jesus, please let this be the day that Michelle comes home to her family. I so want this horrible nightmare to end for her parents and her darling children.

It says to me that he doesn't care about his children very much, or he would let them see their grandparents. It's hurting the kids as much as it is Yvonne, and it's just mean and cruel, IMO. What does he hope to accomplish by doing this? Maybe he's afraid the kids are going to say something about what he did to their mommy.

From a developmental psychology standpoint he is destroying those children's chance at a well adjusted future. Michelle was their primary care giver, living with her mother- those children view Yvonne as another "parent". They've now lost their mother, their grandmother they are used to seeing everyday and their older brother. That has severe psychological repercussions. There are cases where you can't minimize loss in a child's life- but in this case you can. Anyone that cares about their children SHOULD.

That's what tells me most of all that he's guilty. If he wasn't he would literally have nothing to fear by letting them visit her- nothing for them to accidentally leak. He knows Yvonne can't legally keep them from him- so that really leaves no other reason not to allow your children to see their family , if you love them and care about their well being. That's what tells me they're investigating in the right direction.

What a truly disgusting person.

From a developmental psychology standpoint he is destroying those children's chance at a well adjusted future. Michelle was their primary care giver, living with her mother- those children view Yvonne as another "parent". They've now lost their mother, their grandmother they are used to seeing everyday and their older brother. That has severe psychological repercussions. There are cases where you can't minimize loss in a child's life- but in this case you can. Anyone that cares about their children SHOULD.

That's what tells me most of all that he's guilty. If he wasn't he would literally have nothing to fear by letting them visit her- nothing for them to accidentally leak. He knows Yvonne can't legally keep them from him- so that really leaves no other reason not to allow your children to see their family , if you love them and care about their well being. That's what tells me they're investigating in the right direction.

Thanks was not enough. I just wanted to say that you wrote down quite succinctly what I feel as well. Am SO hoping damage can be minimized by the finding of Michelle ASAP

IMO loose lips, sink ships and the ship has began to sink!

Oh thank heaven for 7-11 (video footage).... Seems to be one on every corner but I wonder if DS Jr. thought of that.....

Was thinking the same thing about surveillance and whether the "Glow" sticker was missing...and when....and where. This, IMO, is a pretty important thing, AND, could maybe show up in surveillance video's.

BUT, from Post #145, sorry, but didn't write posters name down, this person went to a store on the route MP possibly took and asked about LE and them asking for surveillance, etc...please read their post, thx.

What WE think are such GREAT ideas, AND they are, IMO, but seem to not be what LE is looking at...OR, we just don't know if they asked other places....and I guess it might get them mad if it was suggested to them.

I may be REALLY behind technology, but doesn't some stores video "record over" at certain intervals?? Like every 30 days?? Probably diff with CD's, though.

I wish I could thank you multiple times for this post. :clap:

I read that this is a child's skull. It was in a clay vase. :(

I 'm sorry I haven't followed up closer with this case, but I was wondering, as it was talked about earlier on here.... has there been any mention of searches over near Michelle's parents house??
Over around Guy Ct. Geneva Fl.... north of / between Osceola and Bee Ln
I still wonder if DS did this, if putting her close to 'home' would be a huge slap in the face move....

I've not seen anything over here in Geneva nor has anyone I talked to.

OT but want to let the ones of you who were here and the ones who helped search
for Sommer Thompson.

Jarred Harrell set to plead guilty in Somer Thompson slaying
Posted: February 2, 2012 - 11:29am | Updated: February 2, 2012 - 11:46am

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...#ixzz1lFCtsH6x

Know this is not the right place but wanted everyone to know.

OT but want to let the ones of you who were here and the ones who helped search
for Sommer Thompson.

Jarred Harrell set to plead guilty in Somer Thompson slaying
Posted: February 2, 2012 - 11:29am | Updated: February 2, 2012 - 11:46am

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...#ixzz1lFCtsH6x

Know this is not the right place but wanted everyone to know.

So nice to see this one didn't get away. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member