Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point he really can't.. If anything is found by hi
Or a member of his family you can only imagine the world of implications that would cause and it has been like that from the beginning! Why doesn't anyone question why Michelle's first ex husband doesn't search or plead with the public? Why is he not being questioned about moving to another state?NOT saying he had anything to do with this or suggest to start sleuthing him I'm just saying we haven't heard a word out of him yet nobody makes a big deal out of it.. It's ok for him. But dale is named suspect and all of a sudden yall need him to what speak at a press conference? Start a search party himself? What will that prove?

There is a MAJOR difference between being an ex-husband and being a suspect. If you are a suspect and you're guilty you withhold information, refuse to help, show a lack of care or concern, lawyer up, and refuse to allow your children to see their grandparents out of fear they may spill the beans. If you are a suspect and innocent, you fight like hell to prove your innocence, you cooperate with authorities, you show care *and concern, you look out for your children's best interests, and you help in ANY way you possibly can. Just saying!

At this point he really can't.. If anything is found by hi
Or a member of his family you can only imagine the world of implications that would cause and it has been like that from the beginning! Why doesn't anyone question why Michelle's first ex husband doesn't search or plead with the public? Why is he not being questioned about moving to another state?NOT saying he had anything to do with this or suggest to start sleuthing him I'm just saying we haven't heard a word out of him yet nobody makes a big deal out of it.. It's ok for him. But dale is named suspect and all of a sudden yall need him to what speak at a press conference? Start a search party himself? What will that prove?

I think the first three words of your post says it all really hon3yb33. At this point....what about at the point when he was first told she was missing? What did he do then? Went to work like it was no big deal? Didn't contact her family to help out with their search efforts in the beginning. Didn't show up once at the comand center. Didn't do anything really other than make a few lame attempts at concern on his facebook. He had the opportunity to help Michelle's family in the search right at the beginning and he didn't. He lied to LE, refused a polygraph and then got a lawyer and clammed up. So he was named a suspect. But that was over a week after her disappearance. 10 days at least. Where was he and what was he doing to help in those first 10 days? Where was he and what was he doing for HIS CHILDREN in the beginning to try and help locate their MOTHER? We know he has plenty of help in the babysitting department so don't tell me he was too busy being a great Dad. At the very least, even if he is not guilty he failed those children....big time. I don't care what kind of relationship they had, he owed it to the children to help find her. Unless of course he didn't want her found.

MOO

Mr. Hornsby

If you can answer this, Why do you think Dale doesn't help look for Michelle?

TIA
Good to see ya again, Mr. Hornsby!!

BUT, I'm sure Mr. Hornsby is smarter than the average bear and won't be partaking in any discussions on here...just IMO.
Don't want any "Dick Tracy" moments al la Yuri Melich during Casey Anthony trial...even though Yuri didn't say anything of importance on here.
Or even Judge Strickland and Marinade Dave.
The same may not be applicable under these set of circumstances since he's representing one of the family members...although, it's none of my "bidness", anyway. (God, I miss Judge Perry...LOL)
With that, accept my apologies, and I'll stay on topic.:blushing:

It may not be evidence that could be used in court, but it's very telling to me that at the very beginning before Dale was named prime suspect, Dale and his family didn't appear to show any concern about Michelle. I remember that Yvonne said she hadn't heard one single thing from any of them about Michelle missing. Even if they didn't care for Michelle, you would think they would express sympathy to her family about what they were going through, given the common bond of the twins. imo

By the way, I wanted to apologize to you, AlwaysWright, for being so crabby a few days ago when responding to your post about the 4:30 ping. You are such a valuable and amazing contributor here, and you didn't deserve that kind of treatment. I am so sorry!

Still praying for Michelle, her children, her family and her friends. I hope there is some news soon and she will be found. May her children be safe and may they be able to visit with their grandmother and brother... I know they must miss them. Poor babies have lost more than anyone else.

considering the horrific outcome of the powell case, i hope le steps it up here.... jmo

I mostly lurk here catching up but Michelle is never far from my mind. I'm so afraid for those babies, especially now that Dale is keeping them away from Michelle's family. Please let something be found quickly that gets them away from him and back in Yvonne's loving arms!!!

It's been almost 3 mos since Michelle went missing. Where has the time gone? Seems like yesterday....

Please say and extra special prayer for Miichelle, her children, family and friends. May she come home soon where she belongs.

Thank you

Sparky

Nothing on the family's Facebook page in 10 days. Is there a search somewhere today? It's been so quiet.

I know how everyone feels...
Where is Michelle this Saturday night?
My prayers are that someone will talk or that someone finds her very soon.

I know how everyone feels...
Where is Michelle this Saturday night?
My prayers are that someone will talk or that someone finds her very soon.

:rocker: I think with the outcome of the Powells it leaves us so shocked that we are at a loss for words... It's almost like the fear of a repeat scenario is keeping people paralyzed... at least for me, anyway...

Just checking in to see if there is anything new. I don't see any new searches or anything on FB so maybe the cold snap here keeps people in.

Praying for Michelle & Family

Just checking in to see if there is anything new. I don't see any new searches or anything on FB so maybe the cold snap here keeps people in.

Praying for Michelle & Family

What is upsetting to me and also scares me is that they aren't searching because they don't know where else to look. Is it possible that after what happened at the last search they decided they needed to keep it on the hush and maybe they are just looking with a group they can reach by phone?

Like the rest of you, the Powell case has me worried. There are so many parallels. I pray every day for those boys' safety.

Can a mod provide some guidance as to whether we can post quotes here from DS Sr? This quote would come from his FB page, and it relates to the Powell case and specifically the children. It's cryptic and frankly, disturbing.

I don't want to supply the FB link, just a screenshot of the quote, but I don't know if we can do so as he is not a named a suspect, although he is clearly a person of interest based on the raid and supbeona. TIA!

So sad to know days and weeks are now turning into months of Michelle being missing.

There has to be some break at some point.

Hope that is soon....

:heart: Michelle :heart:

Can a mod provide some guidance as to whether we can post quotes here from DS Sr? This quote would come from his FB page, and it relates to the Powell case and specifically the children. It's cryptic and frankly, disturbing.

I don't want to supply the FB link, just a screenshot of the quote, but I don't know if we can do so as he is not a named a suspect, although he is clearly a person of interest based on the raid and supbeona. TIA!

I wanna know what he said! Have you heard back from a mod to find out if you can post it?

Hey Lark I found this on Samantha Koenig's page:

We DO NOT link to anyone that is not the victim (Samantha) or the suspect (no suspects at this point). Because of a restraining order, there is a little leeway with CB here...FOR NOW, even though LE has said he is not a POI or suspect at this point.

We DO NOT link to a page that "might" be one of the above people. If you're not 100% sure, don't post it.

Linking to a Support page, such as Help Find Samantha Koenig, is usually okay. Just don't copy and paste comments.

If a social networking page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private! We DO NOT link to private pages, or post screen caps of private pages.

We DO NOT link to someone's mother, brother, cousin, or milkman just because they know the suspect or victim. And, if you can't link to their page, you can't talk about what's on their page. (No saying, "Go to CB, then find ABC, and find the comment by XYZ" or "SKs friend EFG posted this on their page last week...")

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hey Lark I found this on Samantha Koenig's page:

We DO NOT link to anyone that is not the victim (Samantha) or the suspect (no suspects at this point). Because of a restraining order, there is a little leeway with CB here...FOR NOW, even though LE has said he is not a POI or suspect at this point.

We DO NOT link to a page that "might" be one of the above people. If you're not 100% sure, don't post it.

Linking to a Support page, such as Help Find Samantha Koenig, is usually okay. Just don't copy and paste comments.

If a social networking page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private! We DO NOT link to private pages, or post screen caps of private pages.

We DO NOT link to someone's mother, brother, cousin, or milkman just because they know the suspect or victim. And, if you can't link to their page, you can't talk about what's on their page. (No saying, "Go to CB, then find ABC, and find the comment by XYZ" or "SKs friend EFG posted this on their page last week...")

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks for the info. Hmmm, I wonder if we have more leeway here because Sr.'s house was raided and police called him for questioning, etc. His FB page is not private.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee