FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be the loudest drum that beats for justice for Michelle and revenge for Dalejr. Why don't you call YS or GP and see if they would call Tim or even you could call Tim, and see if he would come now that things are quiet there. He may tell you no, but maybe you could find out why he didn't do the search. In the video, it sounds like Mark and Dale really wanted him to search and I am not picking a fight with you, but it sounds like they wanted Tim here, or why did they call him if they didn't want him. LE is the one that didn't want him involved if I am interpreting this right. Maybe you or one of the grandma's can get an answer, at least it would solve one question we have regarding the search with Tim.

The drumming Grannies we are! Beating the drums for those who can't speak because jealous, deadbeat ex-fiances make their ex "disappear" so they don't have to pay child support. I think Michelle's life is worth more than $800 a month that Dale is saving. Don't you?

We will fight for justice and find the answers and get Dale back where he belongs... IMO He never should have left jail in the first place after being involved in his first murder as a teenager. How many more lives will Dale destroy before he's back behind bars? I will keep drumming...

Where does this case stand? Anyone know? Is the family still searching? Has LE learned ANYTHING new? I am just so frustrated that perps keep getting away with this nonsense and it gives me the creeps even thinking about Dale with those children. I continue to pray that Michelle is found and Dale pays!!!!

Any news??

Honey,
IMO I think the latest news was Dale proving why he's an unfit father. Driving the twinners around without seatbelts?....Someone named Dale Wayne Smith was caught driving with two children under the age of 18 without seatbelts? Real safe for the kiddos....It's on the orange county clerk site http://myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx You can't link directly to it, you have to enter in his name. Praying daily for our beloved Michelle and that Dale will be brought to justice....

It's almost Mother's Day & Michelle is STILL missing! How could her perp have eluded arrest thus far?

There are security cameras everywhere in the area where Michelle's Hummer was found. Police waited what seemed like forever to release surveillance video of Jennifer Kesse's poi parking her car. Do police have the same sort of surveillance of Michelle's Hummer being parked? If so, hopefully they won't wait a year to release it to the public to spark good leads. Roscoe P Coltrane comes to mind...

Honey,
IMO I think the latest news was Dale proving why he's an unfit father. Driving the twinners around without seatbelts?....Someone named Dale Wayne Smith was caught driving with two children under the age of 18 without seatbelts? Real safe for the kiddos....It's on the orange county clerk site http://myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx You can't link directly to it, you have to enter in his name. Praying daily for our beloved Michelle and that Dale will be brought to justice....

Jazzmaster, thanks for this. Is it definitely junior & not senior?

Honey,

Well then I guess my parents were unfit as well because I don't remember ever wearing a seatbelt when I was little. In fact in my fathers car it was a two seater and up until my sister was born the THREE of us would drive in it! But I turned out just fine..

Guess I'll be more specific ... Anything new regarding searches and or Michelle? I knows the twins are about to celebrate another bday and it would be a great present for their momma to show up!

Well then I guess my parents were unfit as well because I don't remember ever wearing a seatbelt when I was little. In fact in my fathers car it was a two seater and up until my sister was born the THREE of us would drive in it! But I turned out just fine..

Well, when I was a child there was no such thing as seat belts in cars. When my children were growing up seat belts became available and I buckled them in tho it wasn't required back then, it was a safety measure. But now it's the law.

Guess I'll be more specific ... Anything new regarding searches and or Michelle? I knows the twins are about to celebrate another bday and it would be a great present for their momma to show up!

I haven't heard anything, hon3yb33, have you? Yep, I agree, it would be wonderful if Michelle were found before their birthday. :)
I've noticed in other cases tho that sometimes when LE is the quietest is when they're busiest compiling evidence. Hopefully that's the case here. :)

Yes...it would be the best gift that the perpetrator could ever give those children. But it's obvious that the perpetrator doesn't really care about her children and how this will affect them in the future if she is not found, they never know why she is no longer with them and they never receive justice for her being taken from them.

MOO

You were fortunate that nothing happened to you but why would Dale put his children in danger when he has a truck that has seatbelts? Makes me think of the video of him taking off before his passenger could get into the truck..and her almost falling out. He seems very irresponsible. Kind of like letting your child stay in a home where drugs are being grown and/or sold. Doesn't seem like he is looking out for their best interest. Looks like CPS needs to make another visit soon.

I am sure kids that age have to be in a carseat. And they have to be in the backseat also. Would you have to use a seat belt on the car seats? It 's been awhile since I had to know about kids and car safety.

The car seats we had were secured with the seat belts from behind and then the car seats themselves had buckles. I don't know about Florida, but where I'm at, children are required to be in car seats/boosters until they are 8 years of age. I'm kind of confused as to why they wouldn't be in a car seat. Doesn't Dale Jr. have car seats? And if this is Sr. we are talking about, why were they with him with no car seats?? Yes, I think CPS should be looking into this again!

MOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is there any proof that this was dale and his twins? Or are we guessing here? the law for children under the age of 3 not wearing seat belts is different from lets say someone who is 15?? The costs of all 3 tickets are the same, Wouldn't a ticket for a child under the age of 3 be more then his ticket? I have been looking and can't find anything that would give the actual costs, but i did find one that kinda says that a ticket for a child under 3 would be more??? IMO if a cop pulled someone over that had 2 infants that young not in seat belts wouldn't the charge be more?? like maybe child endangerment or something... IMO this makes me think that this was not the twins... Just asking cause im confused here... here is a link that i found useful but am thankful for any help some one can give... TIA http://www.floridanofaultinsurance.info/understanding-the-basics-of-florida-seat-belt-laws/

Is there any proof that this was dale and his twins? Or are we guessing here? the law for children under the age of 3 not wearing seat belts is different from lets say someone who is 15?? The costs of all 3 tickets are the same, Wouldn't a ticket for a child under the age of 3 be more then his ticket? I have been looking and can't find anything that would give the actual costs, but i did find one that kinda says that a ticket for a child under 3 would be more??? IMO if a cop pulled someone over that had 2 infants that young not in seat belts wouldn't the charge be more?? like maybe child endangerment or something... IMO this makes me think that this was not the twins... Just asking cause im confused here... here is a link that i found useful but am thankful for any help some one can give... TIA http://www.floridanofaultinsurance.info/understanding-the-basics-of-florida-seat-belt-laws/

I'm not sure how much it costs. But I'm sure it was a pretty penny. Probably his whole welfare check.

Seatbelts weren't the law way back when we were young. I remember family vacations where I slept up on the back dash for hours. But nowadays we know for a fact that seatbelts save lives and they are mandatory.

I work as a first responder and if you ever saw some of the sights I have seen of young children who were not properly restrained you would NEVER allow a child to be in a car unrestrained.

To this day i cannot forget an accident where a young mom took off in anger and jealousy with her two young daughters after catching her boyfriend with another woman. The two daughters were not in seatbelts or carseats and the mom took a curve too fast and the car flipped.

We found one little girl and were frantically searching for the other child that the mom said was with her. Then we saw a tiny hand sticking out from under the overturned vehicle. Needless to say she died instantly. She had fallen thru the open sunroof when the car flipped and the car came to rest on her. Had she been restrained, she would have been completely unharmed. Her tiny little body looked so small in that bodybag

It makes me so upset to see children who are not properly restrained. It is careless, neglectful, dangerous and against the law. All it takes is one tiny twist of fate to kill an innocent child. Everyone should be buckled up, please. I beg you to do this for me.

As for Dale, I hope he will lose the children over his neglect. It is bad enough that Michelle's parents have lost their daughter, they should have custody of her children. Her children have lost their mother and they need their maternal grandparents. To me this is total injustice and all too reminiscent of the Josh Powell situation.

I pray everyday that something will happen and there will be justice for Michelle, her parents and her children. I hope the cops tail Dale's every move and write him up every single time he jaywalks, litters or goes one mile over the speed limit.

I think it's just a guess. It might not be either of the relevant DS's, as there are several people by the same name in Florida.

I see no reason to assume the >18 folks were the twins. In fact, unless he had some other charges dropped, it seems more logical to assume it wasn't.

Welcome back! We missed you Simple....Glad to see you're still reading up on the case. IMO this seems like the same irresponsible Dale. As I've said many times Dale pretends to be someone he's not... Hides behind fake aliases, pretends to be a good friend, fools the ladies (and maybe men?) lulling them into his arms, and then BOOM something bad happens...people disappear, die, OD under suspicious circumstances....etc etc etc JMO. He has been pretending to be a good dad and this may just bee some additional evidence the state needs to look into why Michelle's parents should get custody. Just saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892