FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back! We missed you Simple....Glad to see you're still reading up on the case. IMO this seems like the same irresponsible Dale. As I've said many times Dale pretends to be someone he's not... Hides behind fake aliases, pretends to be a good friend, fools the ladies (and maybe men?) lulling them into his arms, and then BOOM something bad happens...people disappear, die, OD under suspicious circumstances....etc etc etc JMO. He has been pretending to be a good dad and this may just bee some additional evidence the state needs to look into why Michelle's parents should get custody. Just saying!

So you have proof this is the twins? I think i read some where that DCF did a home study and couldn't come up with any thing to take the kids away. And IMO There is NO Proof that this was dsjr or the twins Or at least i can't find any!

Well then I guess my parents were unfit as well because I don't remember ever wearing a seatbelt when I was little. In fact in my fathers car it was a two seater and up until my sister was born the THREE of us would drive in it! But I turned out just fine..

But breaking the law does come natural to Dale... Doesnt it?

The law is there to protect the ones that cant protect themselves....

Not to inconvience Dale or others?

But I did that also but it wasnt a law back then in fact I know we didnt even have seat belts back in those days....

While searching court records and public records I see:

1. Dale Sr has his court date coming up on 05/16/2012 Pre-Trial Conference (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer ACJ)

2. Also noticed Dale Jr started a new LLC

DALE SMITH CABINETRY LLC
Document Number L12000030005

Does he as a cabinet installer need to let people know he's a felon and suspect in a disappearance? Would think that would be critical info to protect the public. Just wondering....

What I find interesting is I finally got to look it up for myself and used his bday and it does not come up. So how do we KNOW this is the right dale?? Also the date was March 29th I would think with everything going on and it was him CPS would have been called ASAP but there has been no proof that he is a bad or neglectful FATHER they did a full on investigation and yet he still has custody of the twins! Another question I have is a child 3 years of age and under must be in a car seat so I would think that not wearing a seat belt would be different than not being in a car seat. But this is all MOO!

This is a link to a screen shot done on this forum of Dale driving. Seems to me like he wears a seatbelt. I think IMO he wasn't just wearing it because of the camera crews I think it's a habit so why on this day would he not wear a seatbelt let alone not make his children wear a seatbelt. Also it was said that the time him and Michelle got into an argument they were exchanging carseats so I would think he uses carseats and they would remain buckled into the car.. Just my opinion..

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

I think it's just a guess. It might not be either of the relevant DS's, as there are several people by the same name in Florida.

I see no reason to assume the >18 folks were the twins. In fact, unless he had some other charges dropped, it seems more logical to assume it wasn't.
Sorry, that should have been "<18 folks".... that is what I get for posting when I'm too tired, and I can't fix it now.

This is a link to a screen shot done on this forum of Dale driving. Seems to me like he wears a seatbelt. I think IMO he wasn't just wearing it because of the camera crews I think it's a habit so why on this day would he not wear a seatbelt let alone not make his children wear a seatbelt. Also it was said that the time him and Michelle got into an argument they were exchanging carseats so I would think he uses carseats and they would remain buckled into the car.. Just my opinion..

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

He was charged in 2002 for not wearing a seatbelt. So perhaps it's not as much of a habit as it should be.

http://myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

MOO

What I find interesting is I finally got to look it up for myself and used his bday and it does not come up. So how do we KNOW this is the right dale?? Also the date was March 29th I would think with everything going on and it was him CPS would have been called ASAP but there has been no proof that he is a bad or neglectful FATHER they did a full on investigation and yet he still has custody of the twins! Another question I have is a child 3 years of age and under must be in a car seat so I would think that not wearing a seat belt would be different than not being in a car seat. But this is all MOO!

The children are almost 4. And if they are 40lbs or more then they don't have to be in car seats. They should be in booster seats but it's not mandatory. They may have booster seats now but still weren't buckled up. I'm sure if it was them, the police officer was probably told that they were 4.

MOO

I looked it up also and it doesn't have Jr or Sr behind the names and no address is on the record. Sometimes it will have a DOB or a address, but it doesn't. I don't think it is him either; I think MSM would be all over it, they look for any story on cases like this.

I worry that this case is a little too familiar to Susan Powell's case. I fear that LE may have more evidence than we even know, but they are waiting for a body. I hope and pray that Michelle is found soon.

Honey. You are correct. This very well could be Dale Sr and not Jr. IMO even if it is not Dale Jr. I still believe Dale is putting the twinners in harm's way each and every day with that terrible temper of his. Is he taking the frustration out on the children? Is he breaking things so he doesn't hit them?As someone with a bad temper, who is a known abuser, and been involved in at least one homicide, those children are in EXTREME danger IMO.

Just because someone plays "Daddy" doesn't mean they are a fit father. We know very well that Dale often used the children to get back at Michelle. What kind of Dad is that? Using the children as a PAWN? Though CPS doesn't have a reason YET to take the children doesn't prove anything, just that they need more evidence....IMO Unfortunately they are overworked and it's often TOO LATE before they act....I pray this isn't another tragedy in progress. He should at least be letting Michelle's family see the children. That to me speaks volumes about what kind of Dad he is. This is all MOO!

Honey. You are correct. This very well could be Dale Sr and not Jr. IMO even if it is not Dale Jr. I still believe Dale is putting the twinners in harm's way each and every day with that terrible temper of his. Is he taking the frustration out on the children? Is he breaking things so he doesn't hit them?As someone with a bad temper, who is a known abuser, and been involved in at least one homicide, those children are in EXTREME danger IMO.

Just because someone plays "Daddy" doesn't mean they are a fit father. We know very well that Dale often used the children to get back at Michelle. What kind of Dad is that? Using the children as a PAWN? Though CPS doesn't have a reason YET to take the children doesn't prove anything, just that they need more evidence....IMO Unfortunately they are overworked and it's often TOO LATE before they act....I pray this isn't another tragedy in progress. He should at least be letting Michelle's family see the children. That to me speaks volumes about what kind of Dad he is. This is all MOO!

I'm no big fan of Dale but I think you are exaggerating to the extreme IMO. I mean how are his kids in extreme danger? Also you ask and imply that Dale is breaking "things" so he doesn't hit them? Seriously? You think Dale is walking around his house all day breaking things Because he has an urge to punch the twins? Does anyone have any proof at all the Dale was ever abusive toward his children?

I'm no big fan of Dale but I think you are exaggerating to the extreme IMO. I mean how are his kids in extreme danger? Also you ask and imply that Dale is breaking "things" so he doesn't hit them? Seriously? You think Dale is walking around his house all day breaking things Because he has an urge to punch the twins? Does anyone have any proof at all the Dale was ever abusive toward his children?

Hmmm....exaggerating? I worry about those children every SINGLE day. With Dale's checked past I fear for the safety of those children....look at Josh Powell. Dale is a very similar person to Josh. Dale Sr was eveb commenting on the Powell case via FB months before Michelle disappeared....he was trying to figure out how Josh could make Susan "disappear" while he had the two kids with him. Pretty creepy if you ask me!

If you have followed Michelle's case since the beginning, we have learned Dale participated in a random senseless murder of a lifeguard when he was a teenager, suspected to have involvement in his second wife's suspicious death. Though he was in jail at the time, his "friends" were present when the death occurred. We know Dale punched and broke a car window in front of the twinners. We know from PC that Dale broke a camera instead of hitting Michelle. He hurt the camera so he wouldn't hurt her?

We also know he abused Michelle and has hit her in front of the children (according to Michelle's oldest son)...I could go on and on about his abusive past and VIOLENT history! To me , it's not a far stretch to conclude Dale MAY abuse the children. Or does he break things so he doesn't hit them? These are IMPORTANT questions for the saftey of two four year olds living with an abusive father....IMO once an abuser, always an abuser. Unless he sought treatment.

Do you know if he went to an anger management class? Or AA? IMO I know there was talk he tried AA but fell off the bandwagon...he seems to party hard at his little star wars parties and make a fool of himself.... When he's drunk according to Michelle he gets mean. IMO one can never take Dale too lightly, doing that most likely lead to Michelle's "disappearance"...just saying!

@Jazzmaster:

And IIRC, DS2 seemed sort of proud of the fact that he had 'controlled' himself by only breaking the camera instead of Michelle. What a piece of 'work'.

This guy is just a more violent version of Josh Powell. Get those poor kids outta there fast!!!!!

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can sit around all day and think of stuff you imagine Dale doing or not doing, but it doesn't make it a reality. You can drive yourself crazy wondering what is going on in his life that you are not privy too. Why? There are no searches by the family or LE at this time, have they just given up? No, LE doesn't give up, but they are working on things we are not privy too also. Putting stuff out on a crime site that is just "wondering" tends to fuel rumors we have to weed out later. I have my own thoughts on this case, but will keep them to myself for now.

I think you can sit around all day and think of stuff you imagine Dale doing or not doing, but it doesn't make it a reality. You can drive yourself crazy wondering what is going on in his life that you are not privy too. Why? There are no searches by the family or LE at this time, have they just given up? No, LE doesn't give up, but they are working on things we are not privy too also. Putting stuff out on a crime site that is just "wondering" tends to fuel rumors we have to weed out later. I have my own thoughts on this case, but will keep them to myself for now.

Much, if not all, of what has been posted here is fact backed up by public records and DSJr's statements himself. Links are back in the other threads if you'd care to do a search for them. I don't have the time now, sorry.
Jmo and moo.

Much, if not all, of what has been posted here is fact backed up by public records and DSJr's statements himself. Links are back in the other threads if you'd care to do a search for them. I don't have the time now, sorry.
Jmo and moo.

Great points Clue! Part of what makes this site so great is the variety of opinions and those who bring in new elements...Don't know how you can fuel rumors when you state it's your OPINION or bringing in FACTS that have already been discussed....

This thread is first and foremost about the victim (Michelle) and finding her. It's also about bringing the SUSPECT TO JUSTICE (Dale is the only one LE has named). With no new headlines, we are forced to "wonder" and try to uncover new clues. It's amazing how many I've found by using the internet. Screenshots are wonderful too! You gather, gather, gather and send to LE. Hopefully one clue will lead to Michelle AND an arrest. Praying daily for you Michelle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill