FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jazzmaster:

And IIRC, DS2 seemed sort of proud of the fact that he had 'controlled' himself by only breaking the camera instead of Michelle. What a piece of 'work'.

This guy is just a more violent version of Josh Powell. Get those poor kids outta there fast!!!!!

MOO

I couldn't agree more. IMO Dale is more dangerous than Josh because Dale has a long criminal record, lengthy history of abuse, drug and alcohol fueled past, and far more calculating in how he carries out a crime. JMO, he is one loose cannon that could explode AT ANY POINT.

I think you can sit around all day and think of stuff you imagine Dale doing or not doing, but it doesn't make it a reality. You can drive yourself crazy wondering what is going on in his life that you are not privy too. Why? There are no searches by the family or LE at this time, have they just given up? No, LE doesn't give up, but they are working on things we are not privy too also. Putting stuff out on a crime site that is just "wondering" tends to fuel rumors we have to weed out later. I have my own thoughts on this case, but will keep them to myself for now.

But you can also sit around all day planning the murder of your childrens' mother because you don't want $800 being deducted from your account for child support.

To this day there is not one shred of evidence that we know of linking Dale to Michelle's death and after the state looking into the matter they feel that Dale is a fit parent who derserves custody of the twins. TRUE OR FALSE?

To this day there is not one shred of evidence that we know of linking Dale to Michelle's death and after the state looking into the matter they feel that Dale is a fit parent who derserves custody of the twins. TRUE OR FALSE?

Then why was DSjr named prime suspect and remains prime suspect to this day? Note he isn't merely a person of interest but the prime suspect. We don't know what evidence LE has (and continues to gather) that led them to name DSjr the prime suspect but they sure did.

I vote for FALSE. Being a "fit parent deserving custody" is different than the state lacking enough concrete evidence to take the children away. IMO if CPS had all the info on Dale the children would be with Michelle's parents (who are better suited for the twinners).

A quick google search under "child protective service failures" will paint an honest picture that they are simply overworked, undermanned, and often unable to prevent endless tragedies....I also believe LE has some pretty concrete circumstantial evidence. They don't randomly name PRIME suspects. Dale walks and talks like a buck, I mean duck...JMO

I vote for FALSE. Being a "fit parent deserving custody" is different than the state lacking enough concrete evidence to take the children away. IMO if CPS had all the info on Dale the children would be with Michelle's parents (who are better suited for the twinners).

A quick google search under "child protective service failures" will paint an honest picture that they are simply overworked, undermanned, and often unable to prevent endless tragedies....I also believe LE has some pretty concrete circumstantial evidence. They don't randomly name PRIME suspects. Dale walks and talks like a buck, I mean duck...JMO

I totally agree, JM. Authorities did not have enough evidence to take Josh Powell's kids away, either. And those boys are dead now, by Josh's hand. I hope and pray that Michelle's twins are not in danger of meeting a similar fate as the Powell children. I have no proof, but in my opinion, those twins are in danger every day that they remain with Dale. -My opinion ONLY.

Both statements are factual although it is up to you if you feel personally otherwise.

Then why was DSjr named prime suspect and remains prime suspect to this day? Note he isn't merely a person of interest but the prime suspect. We don't know what evidence LE has (and continues to gather) that led them to name DSjr the prime suspect but they sure did.

That's a very good question!! Why has he, cause LE has given ZERO reasons as to why they named him. I personally believe and have from the start that they jumped the gun. The had no reason, but figured that they would easily be able to gather enuff evidence for an arrest. I think it more than far fetched to think that LE is still "gathering evidence". IMO they have zero evidence against Dale.

I don't really care how bad a guy Dale is. There are lots of them on the planet. I far as I'm concerned the issue is who is responsible for Michelle's disappearance. Do I think that he is a direct threat to his kids? NO!!!!! but I could be wrong. Maybe he's home right now doing his best to fight the urge to abuse them in some way like a lot of people on here have stated.

Much, if not all, of what has been posted here is fact backed up by public records and DSJr's statements himself. Links are back in the other threads if you'd care to do a search for them. I don't have the time now, sorry.
Jmo and moo.

What I am referring to, is the "wondering" if Dale is breaking things in the home and if there are bruises on the kids and stuff like that. There are no links that Dale is breaking up his home and beating the kids. He has been their father since birth and he has been getting visitation for some time, I don't remember Michelle saying any of the above regarding child visitation visits. There are some differences in the disappearance of Susan Powel and what happened in that family. I think Dale is a POI because he was the last person she was "known" to have encountered, as far as anyone can tell. But her jobs did put her in a high risk category, more than most women. She met up with lots of men and strangers bar tending and doing the tanning out of the hummer. There were two men paying child support, not one. So if child support was the motive, well why is Dale the only one fitting the criteria here? Not saying that ex-hubby has anything to do with this, just pointing out there were more than one man paying to support children. The time frame for me is just very narrow, I know it could be done, but before I say someone is guilty, I like to know that is a fact, not an accusation. There have been many people that have been suspect, but turned out to be innocent, that is why we have a court system and trials. I will jump on the band wagon if anything concret developes. But for now, I have some doubts and that is my right here as a long time poster.

Michelle, it's been almost 6 months, where are you? I wonder where Dale left you....praying for new developments!

What I am referring to, is the "wondering" if Dale is breaking things in the home and if there are bruises on the kids and stuff like that. There are no links that Dale is breaking up his home and beating the kids. He has been their father since birth and he has been getting visitation for some time, I don't remember Michelle saying any of the above regarding child visitation visits. There are some differences in the disappearance of Susan Powel and what happened in that family. I think Dale is a POI because he was the last person she was "known" to have encountered, as far as anyone can tell. But her jobs did put her in a high risk category, more than most women. She met up with lots of men and strangers bar tending and doing the tanning out of the hummer. There were two men paying child support, not one. So if child support was the motive, well why is Dale the only one fitting the criteria here? Not saying that ex-hubby has anything to do with this, just pointing out there were more than one man paying to support children. The time frame for me is just very narrow, I know it could be done, but before I say someone is guilty, I like to know that is a fact, not an accusation. There have been many people that have been suspect, but turned out to be innocent, that is why we have a court system and trials. I will jump on the band wagon if anything concret developes. But for now, I have some doubts and that is my right here as a long time poster.

I mentioned months ago about Michelle's job putting her at risk and how there could be literally thousands of suspects. It would only take one who became fixated on her. I don't recall one plausible explanation as to how Dale could have done everything he needed to do in such a short time period. If I said Dale could have I honestly would not be able to say how and apparently no one else can including LE.

I read the Maria Murphy thread; about the woman who got out of her car, and walked away, leaving her purse, and credit cards and ID on the seat. There are several videos that captured her just walking away and going miles on this walk and then disappearing. I would never have believed this woman did this, had I not seen the video myself. People go missing, but we always look at the spouse first or the bf or ex because that is what happens in most cases of missing woman, someone they trusted or hated, killed them. If there was no video of this woman leaving her life, her husband would be suspect, if not LE, it would be public opinion. If you haven't read the thread here, you should.

I read the Maria Murphy thread; about the woman who got out of her car, and walked away, leaving her purse, and credit cards and ID on the seat. There are several videos that captured her just walking away and going miles on this walk and then disappearing. I would never have believed this woman did this, had I not seen the video myself. People go missing, but we always look at the spouse first or the bf or ex because that is what happens in most cases of missing woman, someone they trusted or hated, killed them. If there was no video of this woman leaving her life, her husband would be suspect, if not LE, it would be public opinion. If you haven't read the thread here, you should.

I don't see any way to compare a college student who left behind a cat and a long distance relationship to that of a devoted mother of three.
It's apples and oranges.

I don't see any way to compare a college student who left behind a cat and a long distance relationship to that of a devoted mother of three.
It's apples and oranges.

I agree! And IMO Dale would have probably been the last person she would have left her babies with if she intended on walking away for a breather or forever. If she wanted to just disapeear, she could have left them with her friend/babysitter or with her family.

MOO

It's apples and oranges.

I TOTALLY AGREE with you! Michelle and those who know her can all agree she would NOT walk away on her own free will. There is only 1 person who lied to LE about what time Michelle arrived, only one person who was asked to take a lie detector and refused.....Only one person who had a volatile, violent relationship with Michelle and was being FORCED to pay $800 a month for child support...Who filed every motion he could to stop this and get money back...motive, motive, motive!

There' only one person who went directly to his parents after Michelle arrived and Michelle's phone JUST HAPPENED to follow the same path? Must be that same guy that framed OJ? EVERYONE knows who did this, we just need additional PROOF to arrest and convict the PRIME suspect. Dale knows what he did and can prove to y'all how he pulled it off within the time frame. It sure helps when you erase 42 minutes from Michelle's arrival time. Just saying!

It's apples and oranges.

I think you are thinking of Maura Murray! Maria has a husband, but not sure if she has any kids. So Bern's example is a pretty decent one.

Does anyone know if LE has done any type of checks on people that she may have known at the bar she worked at? It is quite possible that she may have attracted the wrong type of guy and he became obsessed with her. It would be easy to have followed her and know her schedule. A lot of what she did was pretty easy to find out.

I think you are thinking of Maura Murray! Maria has a husband, but not sure if she has any kids. So Bern's example is a pretty decent one.

Thanks. I was thinking Maura. But, unless I am mistaken, Maria didn't have any children either. I could read every thread on WS and will never believe that Michelle simply walked away from her kids. LE doesn't believe it either, that is why Dale was named prime suspect. Just with the information we have,
IMO, EVERYTHING points to Dale. LE has wayyy more facts and evidence than we do, and they know they have the right person responsible.

Thanks. I was thinking Maura. But, unless I am mistaken, Maria didn't have any children either. I could read every thread on WS and will never believe that Michelle simply walked away from her kids. LE doesn't believe it either, that is why Dale was named prime suspect. Just with the information we have,
IMO, EVERYTHING points to Dale. LE has wayyy more facts and evidence than we do, and they know they have the right person responsible.

Actually "we" don't have much if any info as to what happened to Michelle and as far as I'm concerned neither does LE. Also, nothing DIRECTLY points to Dale at all. I know, he's a bad man who has a checkered past. I'm not talking about all that. I'm talking about actual direct proof that Dale is responsible for the disappance of Michelle. I'm all ears if anyone would like to post some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9