FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please DO NOT bring over or refer to comments from the live chat here. ONLY MSM REPORTS.

We have no way of confirming ANYTHING being discussed in the chat as FACT. It is considered rumor and will only serve to add confusion.

Just heard about this! Hopeful!!!

I've never felt this was a random crime by a stranger...and doubt that LE believes it to be, either...at least their actions tonight don't support the idea of a random car jacking...JMO.

I agree ... and IMO, it is NOT a coincidence that MP goes "missing" right after the Court show aired ...

MOO ...

PLEASE do not bring the "unconfirmed" stuff from the chat here as it is only going to confuse members that come in to read what happened today. :crazy:

Self-edit works well! :)

Sure didn't mean to ruffle any feathers and is the exact reason I started with I KNOW it can't be confirmed and ended with possibly gossip....... but then again neither can many things we discuss and that's the point... to open discussion. Does anyone know if he was married before? I thought that was a valid question. He didn't become a bully, ex marine overnight.

Just spent the better part of two hours reading through this thread. Admittedly, this case didn't spark my interest right away. Now I have some questions. I started typing out my thoughts before I was done going through the thread and whoa-the raid caught me by surprise! If there were kids taken out and they were in DS's family's care were they taken out because DS wouldn't give them up and Michelle's family wanted them? What kind of guy is DS's dad? Is there a Susan Powell/Josh Powell+creepy father thing going on there? And why is he past-tensing her that way? "He was here the whole time she was supposed to be gone." The wording is rather nefarious to me.

Why did Michelle drive a Hummer? I know that probably sounds stupid, but aren't they REALLY expensive to own let alone purchase? And how much money did she bring in? She's a hair dresser, has a "mobile spray tan business" (which, let's face it, probably isn't so much a business but something she did for extra cash) and bar tends but I can't seen any of these things bringing in a ton of money, not even combined. I've read that she moved home for financial reasons. To me it seems abstract. Maybe I'm just used to driving my cheap beater, but a H3 just sort of blares "affluent." If she were carjacked, even scouted out and abducted, could it have been her vehicle that attracted someone to her? I don't know about Florida, but where I am in NY there just aren't many young, pretty women driving those things.

I haven't seen The Peoples Court episode (and to be honest, I don't want to because I don't my view of her disappearance colored). Personally, I think it's a coincidence about the same day airing.

What are the cell phone laws in the area? I can't flesh it out on Google. Is Michelle an active texter while driving? Or was she like me who throws the phone in the center console and ignores it until destination is reached? (It makes people really itchy with me because I don't respond right away!) It's illegal to text and drive here. It's illegal to have your phone in your hand, actually. I guess I'm asking because I'm not sure if the texting is a great barometer of time without knowing what her usual habits with it are.

FWIW, as far as the removal of the decals and how hard it would be...if they were simple vinyl decals they'd pretty much just roll off and curl up. I had some decent sized vinyl stickers on my back window and when I anticipated them being ridiculous to get off but they weren't at all. However, they did leave an outline that wasn't hard to see close up. I think they were simply removed to avoid standing out.

Has any information come out regarding a relationship with Scientology? Has it been verified one way or the other? Maybe she just thought the cross was pretty and didn't know? If she was involved in it - how long? how deep? I think this is going to be an important point. Maybe not integral but it would shed some light on her habits and proximity (someone brought it up earlier that her vehicle was located sort of central to a church).

All very good questions:
A Hummer H3 isn't all that expensive especially a used one.

I'm sure she made pretty decent money working the bars around here. That plus her other work probably paid her bills well enough. She wasn't likely getting rich off all of it...

Sadly, in Florida it's not against the law to text and drive (There is some exceptions but it has nothing to do with personal vehicles)

Your right about the decal leaving a ghost imprint. If you don't know exactly how to remove the decals so not to leave a ghost print. Then whenever it rains or dew get on the vehicle the area where the decal once was will stand out clear as day.

I don't think any connection and scientology has ever been established. It's probably more of a case her liking the pendent than it being a true commitment to a specific denomination. Much like some people wear Catholic pendents but aren't really Catholic.

Sure didn't mean to ruffle any feathers and is the exact reason I started with I KNOW it can't be confirmed and ended with possibly gossip....... but then again neither can many things we discuss and that's the point... to open discussion. Does anyone know if he was married before? I thought that was a valid question. He didn't become a bully, ex marine overnight.

I don't recall reading anything in any MSM articles regarding Dale being married before. Perhaps more will come out as time goes on.

Thanks Ironhorse. I appreciate you clarifying some of that for me. I didn't consider the age of the Hummer but you are right about it being affordable if used. I was also thinking about gas prices too. We're at 3.75 here right now.

I agree about the pendant. If she were closely associated with Scientology it would probably have come out in the media by now.

I thought that the Hummer actually belonged to Dale. I recall Michelle's mother saying in an earlier video that Dale wanted the truck back.

Does anyone remember hearing that from Michelle's mother?

I will look for the link, but not at this moment ... too tired!

I understand you (and several others!) were only trying to help! :hug:

It is just when something like this is breaking all kinds of things get posted in a chat --- it could be anyone - might be legit and may not. Often it is like the telephone game - somebody told someone who told that person and by the time it gets posted by the chat member, all context is distorted. When we allow those things to start here, it becomes very, very hard to decipher fact from rumor and leads to a lot of confusion.

The best way to deal with it is to sit tight and let's get the news via the MSM reports.

Thanks you guys! I know it is hard to hold back!

I thought that the Hummer actually belonged to Dale. I recall Michelle's mother saying in an earlier video that Dale wanted the truck back.

If this is true it's telling. I'm trying to find something on it and am coming back with no luck, however.

I remember that, but I've looked at so much I wouldn't know where to begin. Thanks for getting the video of DS father :)

I remember that, but I've looked at so much I wouldn't know where to begin. Thanks for getting the video of DS father :)

I found it!

I haven't checked the links, but I remember writing about it!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011

ETA:
Keep in mind, when we post the links to articles, sometimes they update it, and what we read may not be there when we go back and look. However, I read it and posted about it, so it was there. :crazy:

Well it stinks we couldn't listen to the scanner. It looks like OPD's is not online. I found Orange County, but this was in the city not county.

I think the "the truck has been found but he's not" is a typo. I think it should be the truck has been found but she not.

Nite all, prayers going up that Michelle will be found.

Are the police thinking that maybe her ring and or cross necklace have been pawned or stolen? Why else are they asking?

Don't read too much into that... The police are just performing SOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy