FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummer was Dale's.. ATLEAST in name..hmmmmm

Can't wait for MSM to report on alot of newer details that have surfaced.. Sitting on hands for now..

Anyone Interested check out live chat.. Of course read at your own risk, using caution..lol

Sure didn't mean to ruffle any feathers and is the exact reason I started with I KNOW it can't be confirmed and ended with possibly gossip....... but then again neither can many things we discuss and that's the point... to open discussion. Does anyone know if he was married before? I thought that was a valid question. He didn't become a bully, ex marine overnight.

yes, 1999 you'll have to search.

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/enu/Pages/orange-county-clerk-of-court-home.aspx

WKMG will have a report on at 11. They have spoken to the family of Michelle.

I agree ... and IMO, it is NOT a coincidence that MP goes "missing" right after the Court show aired ...

MOO ...

IMO, MP walked right into a very hostile situation. I think DS helped in some way. Possibly babysitting the kids while his son took care of business.

Hello all. Don't remember seeing this posted- it's from a few days ago- an interview with one of Michelle's friends...

The ex-fiance of a woman who disappeared after appearing on "The Peoples' Court" was booted out of the Marines after being charged with domestic battery and friends say he would abandon his girlfriend in out of the way places.

"I know he hurt her many times—dropped her off in areas with no shoes. Took off and left her in Georgia by herself," Launer said in an emotional interview marked by tears and sobs.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-p...moms-close-friend-describes/story?id=15015584

What do you believe is the connection? I was reading on Bill Warner's PI site (link below) which he states "The Church of Scientology in Orlando is at 1830 E Colonial Dr which is right in the middle of where Michelle Parker’s vehicle was found and where her cell phone was last used and all the other activity. Could Michelle Parker have sought refuge with the Church of Scientology in Orlando after she felt humiliated by the episode of the People’s Court that she appeared in and that aired on the same day she disappeared?"

I guess I must not really understand, because I don't see how any religion would allow a family to suffer with such worry over their loved one.

He did make another good point though in reference to the decals. He said "no car-jacker is going to spend the time to remove the deacls from the windows of a vehicle he has stolen and is now dumping...expecially in the parking lot of an apartment complex...Get Real Here!"

http://www.billwarnerpi.com/

I would be curious to know just how connected to Scientolgy she was, if at all. There are lots of conspiracy stories floating around about kids who have grown up in the Church, knew too much and went missing when they tried to
'escape' the life there. But I do not know any firsthand.

Earlier tonight on the missing Michelle FB page, the family made a post about why certain people were asked to stop helping with the search. Someone must has asked? That post was later deleted. Did anyone else see that?

Sorry, but no I can't... It was only shown on TV for a few seconds and it's not available on their website, at least not yet... If they ever provide a link to it I'll pass it along.

They are showing it again now but I was mistaken it wasn't a Hummer it looks to be a SUV in the driveway.

The raid took place on Rose Blvd, somewhere between S Texas Ave & OBT (Hwy 441)... No arrest were made but the police said the raid was in connection with MP search... Hmmm, wonder what all that was about?

Rough area.

IMO, MP walked right into a very hostile situation. I think DS helped in some way. Possibly babysitting the kids while his son took care of business.

That would be just awful... What kind of father would assist in covering up the death of his grandchildren's mother? Sickening just Sickening.

Let's hope this isn't ever the case...

The cross that Michelle is wearing does not look like the cross associated with Scientology. If everyone that is associated with Scientology wears the specific cross with the "pointed ends", Michelle's does not look like that. IMO.

Earlier tonight on the missing Michelle FB page, the family made a post about why certain people were asked to stop helping with the search. Someone must has asked? That post was later deleted. Did anyone else see that?

Yes, I saw something like that but I don't remember if it was on FB... It may have been on one of the news websites comment sections?

I seem to recall the person wishing to get his phone charger back? And asking why he was told to leave...

That would be just awful... What kind of father would assist in covering up the death of his grandchildren's mother? Sickening just Sickening.

We had at least one case here this year, Summer Inman, murdered by her in-laws...and I can think of at least two others...so it is not unheard of, unfortunately...so little is, these days.

Yes, I saw something like that but I don't remember if it was on FB... It may have been on one of the news websites comment sections?

I seem to recall the person wishing to get his phone charger back? And asking why he was told to leave...

I saw it on the family's FB page but missed what prompted them saying it. Thank you for clarifying.

I'm drawing a blank on the victims names, but there have been several where getting rid of the ex-daughter in law was a family affair and quite gruesome. One was specifically done to keep their grandaughter. Sunday and Amy? might be the names I'm thinking of.

We had at least one case here this year, Summer Inman, murdered by her in-laws...and I can think of at least two others...so it is not unheard of, unfortunately...so little is, these days.

Thank you, I could not remember her name. They tightened the zip tie around her neck and watched her die. Evil people.

Color me clueless, but if my sister was missing now, I wouldn't be planning a truck pull fund raiser for December 10th. I don't know why that sets weird with me. This is such an odd case in so many ways.

I have to admit that when I got gas today, I locked the passenger door while pumping. Orlando definitely has it's share of scary people...

Maybe the "truck pull" was already planned before Michelle went missing and now that she is missing, the people that organized this pull will donate all the money to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy