FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I too have noticed some common similarities with the Jennifer Kesse, Tracy Ocasio, and now Michelle Parker's disappearances.

In each situation the vehicles was recovered and robbery didn't seem to be a motive. In each situation phones and car keys was missing and have yet to be recovered...
Kesse (1-24-06)
Ocasio (5-27-09)
Parker (11-17-11)

Is there a connection? The police thought Hataway was involved in the disappearance of Ocasio? However he's in jail and couldn't possibly be involved in Parker's disappearance.

Does anyone know where her current bf lives?

I don't believe that's been revealed or much else about him.

He said in a video interview she is the "love of his life"..I thought that a bit odd since they've only been dating a few months but I suppose it could be a case of 'love at first sight' for him?

eta..not trying to imply there's anything suspicious about him re: MP's disappearance..I don't know enough about him or their relationship to come to that conclusion. imo I also have no clue where he was that entire day but I hope LE does.

Maybe I grew up in a different place in time. I remember if someone was walking down the street @ 1230am you asked if you could help in some way, now you put the dog in the window to detour anyone. I was robbed in 2005, had a mastiff, she was sweet enough to let the guy in while I ran out flapping in the wind. Now I keep a rott that bites me, lol You don't go to your mailbox or take the trash out in the dark for fear of being shot in the back, just for kicks, they throw treats over the fence for the dog by the bag full, and I swear I'll die a hero or a fool protecting what's mine!

I can't fathom what happened to MP, the crime around here makes it impossible to say "that couldn't have happened." But I know looking at her twins in pics, is heartbreaking.

WoW oh WoW Dee in MD about them with holding those Details from even the wife.. [/QUOTE said:
There's another VA missing man, car found not to far from me, he's got a WS, they have a pic of perps using his ATM with tats, and a white van related, the car was found over by me, they won't tell the family anything (cept his cell phone was found on the Woodrow Wilson Bridge).

Does anyone have a link to a pic of NM or his middle initial? Did I read somewhere that MP had recently filed court papers for child support from DS? If that is true, I would say their dealings aren't exactly friendly. jmo. In the google pic of Carter apts, it is hard to see but it appears there MAY be a camera outside the gated entrance. It also appears to be gated with a key pad to either punch a code in or call the resident to be let in. Is there a local who can go check that out? The security company that services the keypad will be able to print any gate accesses. They can print an entire list of all codes or calls for access. If that's a camera I see in the pic, where is that video? Could be a dummy I guess. Thanks!

One more question: are both gates always closed? I know some complexes leave them open during the day particularly if there are a lot of available units for sale and/or under construction.

The one thing we don't hear about is DS's GF? Makes me wonder if he moved on? I keep thinking it goes back to before Thursday with a preview of PC "Thursday on the P's C...." It either set someone off or made someone realize just who she was....

Yes, I too have noticed some common similarities with the Jennifer Kesse, Tracy Ocasio, and now Michelle Parker's disappearances.

In each situation the vehicles was recovered and robbery didn't seem to be a motive. In each situation phones and car keys was missing and have yet to be recovered...
Kesse (1-24-06)
Ocasio (5-27-09)
Parker (11-17-11)

Is there a connection? The police thought Hataway was involved in the disappearance of Ocasio? However he's in jail and couldn't possibly be involved in Parker's disappearance.

Yes, but some of us discovered a picture of Hataway from around the time Jennifer went missing and he had a similar haircut.

FYI - I don't think the dude captured on surveillance in Jennifer's case was Hataway, but it was a possibility after we found that picture.

Also, I thought of Tracy and Jennifer right away when I heard Michelle's vehicle was parked with no sign of her keys or phone. Then I saw the area and thought omg what's goingon... Then I freaked when I read Cowboys being mentioned. One of the guys that was in the crew being looked at during Tracy's disappearance hung out at Cowboys, he liked country music or something...can't remember. Plus, Tracy's car was found in Ocoee. Jennifer worked in Ocoee. Look at where Michelle lives, then where she works - it's the same triangulation pattern. That's crazy.

Here's Nancy's blog from her 50 cases in 50 days series:

t1larg.jennifer.kesse.split.jpg

Jennifer Kesse

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/2...-to-why-jennifer-kesse-never-made-it-to-work/

January 20th, 2011
11:30 AM ET

Updated Thursday at 11:30 a.m.] Jennifer Kesse, 24, last spoke to her boyfriend at 10 p.m. on January 23, 2006 as she was getting ready for bed.

Police know that she left her condo apartment the next day at around 8 a.m., but never made it to work. She was reported missing by 3 p.m.

“It looked like she slept in her bed, she had two or three outfits laid out on her bed as if she was choosing an outfit to wear," her father Drew Kesse told Nancy Grace Wednesday night. "The bathroom looked like someone got ready to work. The rest of the condo looked perfect. Honestly, it looked like a made came through.”

For police, the biggest clue lies in a piece of surveillance video. It shows someone who appears to be a man dropping off Jennifer’s black 4-door Chevy Malibu about a mile away from where she disappeared in Orlando, Florida.

About 5 years after her disappearance, police say they believe that person knows the most about what happened to Kesse.

For more information on Kesse, her description, and information to contact authorities, visit Nancy Grace's blog.

(VIDEO AT LINK)

t1larg.tracy.oacsio.courtesy.jpg

Tracy Ocasio

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/24/50-people-in-50-days-woman-vanished-after-leaving-bar/

February 24th, 2011
08:37 PM ET

This is the 29th case, and it will be shown Thursday at 9 p.m. on HLN.

Authorities say Tracy Ocasio (pictured) disappeared after a surveillance camera recorded her leaving an Orlando, Florida, bar with a man in late May 2009.

Her car was found abandoned the next afternoon about 200 yards from the home of the man, James Hataway, who told investigators she had driven him home and then left, according to police.

Ocasio's purse was in the car; her key, cell phone and identification were not found.

Ocasio, 27 at the time, met Hataway a week before.

Police said Hataway is a suspect, but has not been charged, in Ocasio’s disappearance. He is charged in an unrelated attempted-murder case.

(VIDEO AT LINK)

Originally Posted by Ironhorse
Is there a connection?
The police thought Hataway was involved in the disappearance of Ocasio? However he's [Hataway] is in jail and couldn't possibly be involved in Parker's disappearance.

Respectfully snipped by me for emphasis.. ^above^ BBM.. And in this lies the issue for me negating a connection.. I personally feel so strongly Hataway is responsible for Ocasio and his being incarcerated has made pretty much negate a connection with Michelle's case any other recent cAses.. Jmo, tho!

Does anyone have a link to a pic of NM or his middle initial? Did I read somewhere that MP had recently filed court papers for child support from DS? If that is true, I would say their dealings aren't exactly friendly. jmo. In the google pic of Carter apts, it is hard to see but it appears there MAY be a camera outside the gated entrance. It also appears to be gated with a key pad to either punch a code in or call the resident to be let in. Is there a local who can go check that out? The security company that services the keypad will be able to print any gate accesses. They can print an entire list of all codes or calls for access. If that's a camera I see in the pic, where is that video? Could be a dummy I guess. Thanks!

One more question: are both gates always closed? I know some complexes leave them open during the day particularly if there are a lot of available units for sale and/or under construction.

Welcome to Websleuths Cerebellum.

What do you all think about the possibility of whoever is responsible for Michelle's disappearance intentionally set the scene(ie.where to abandon car, what belongings to take, etc) to attempt to make it look as tho they were connected.. Locals do you think it's common knowledge to locals about the details of these other two missing woman's cases?? And would they be familiar enough to attempt "to set a scene" to point in the direction of Michelle's case being connected to one or both of the other women's disappearances??

Respectfully snipped by me for emphasis.. ^above^ BBM.. And in this lies the issue for me negating a connection.. I personally feel so strongly Hataway is responsible for Ocasio and his being incarcerated has made pretty much negate a connection with Michelle's case any other recent cAses.. Jmo, tho!

See, I feel the same way about Hataway, but the difference is that I never thought she left the bar with Hataway - which makes me think there was more than one person involved. If there was more than one person, then the idiot is still loose. Remember Watters in Cowboys?

Jennifer Kesse went missing before Tracy Ocasio, but that picture uncovered of Hataway with the cockamamie haircut sure looked similar to the head of the poi shown on surveillance in jennifer's disappearance, which of course coulda been a hat. Personally, I'm leaning toward it not being Hataway bc of his build and stature. Plus he seems taller, whereas the poi in the picture parking Jennifer's car looks short and skinny, worn short sleeves with no ink on his arms.

What do you all think about the possibility of whoever is responsible for Michelle's disappearance intentionally set the scene(ie.where to abandon car, what belongings to take, etc) to attempt to make it look as tho they were connected.. Locals do you think it's common knowledge to locals about the details of these other two missing woman's cases?? And would they be familiar enough to attempt "to set a scene" to point in the direction of Michelle's case being connected to one or both of the other women's disappearances??

Sure it could be a copycat.

I huried to log back on bc it was bothering me about when le released the surveillance video of the suspect in Jennifer's disappearance parking her car. I just found the info and see that it took them a year and a half to release that info. That brings me to this: Maybe le holds onto whatever they have until they know they've exhausted all other avenues, bc most importantly they wanna find the victim alive, and they want to secure a conviction. Since it's hard to decipher what exactly the perp looks like in Jennifer's case, I can;t understand why police didn;t release it right away, bc if they had released it then maybe somebody would recognize that stupid hair cut or hat...or those clothes & the fact that the suspect PARKED her car.

So if that's the same case with Michelle, since le is informing they have video of her leaving but they're not releasing it, then if the public won't be able to distinguish a perp based on surveillance - at least release it while people still have the incident fresh in their minds. Look at what waiting did for jennifer - absolutely nothing, but had it been released a week later then somebody migh have remembered something about the idiot parking her car.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/new-video-information-released-in-jennifer-kesse-c/nFBfS/

Snipped:
Updated: 6:10 p.m. Thursday, May 17, 2007 | Posted: 12:02 p.m. Thursday, May 17, 2007
New Video, Information Released In Jennifer Kesse Case

Orlando police released video showing someone dropping off Jennifer's car in a parking lot at a condo complex about a mile from where she disappeared. It's the same person caught on surveillance camera walking away from the apartments.

Until now, police called him a "person of interest." Now, they said, he's their suspect.

Snipped:
Detectives were hoping they'd have found the suspect by now and they wanted to use the video to catch him in a lie. Instead, they're now hoping releasing the tape will help them find out who he is.

"The reason we hold something like that tight is because it's a lot easier to get someone to admit they were walking by a fence than admit they were driving Jennifer's car," said Det. Joel Wright, Orlando Police Department.

Where exactly was Michelle Hummer parked? I know the address, but I'm talking specifics...has that been released? Was it by a pool? Tennis court? Workout room? Apartment office?

JMO ... but I think if they find those missing Decals that were on the back of Michelle's Hummer, they will find Michelle.

Those Decals are what -- like 3-4 feet long and wide ?

Where are those Decals ?

And more importantly, WHERE is Michelle ?

MOO...

To tell the truth I don't take much notice about such things. I suppose there are those who have a passion for investigation would (Like people who enjoy watching stuff like CSI, etc.) and people who are up to no good...

Myself, I never once gave any of this a thought until the disappearance of MP. And I probably still wouldn't have paid all that much attention had it not been for me having seen MP vehicle... Sure I watch the news and when ever I hear of someone disappearing, murdered, or getting hurt I think how sad. I never like hearing of such things as I know there is a family who's going through a lot of pain and suffering. I wished people would be more kind to one another but our society seems to only be getting worse.

As for Tracy Ocasio disappearance? I have my doubts that Hataway was involved in Ocasio disappearance (But that's another story best left to a different thread)...

JMO ... but I think if they find those missing Decals that were on the back of Michelle's Hummer, they will find Michelle.

Those Decals are what -- like 3-4 feet long and wide ?

Where are those Decals ?

And more importantly, WHERE is Michelle ?

MOO...

Have you ever removed decals? I assure you that entire decal can be held in the palm of one hand... Most times whenever you try and remove such a decal it comes off in tiny pieces. Usually the decal pieces just roll up into a curl, the stuff is thinner than a human hair. The whole decal if rolled into a ball would be as small as a marble... I seriously doubt the decal will ever be found.

I was brainstorming about this yesterday. Why would le release that info to the media, asking about info regarding the cross necklace? They released a picture of Michelle wearing it. I was wondering if it's bc they found the chain the cross was hanging from but the cross is missing. Hypothetical, but wondering.

No I think it's because they know she was wearing it and in all likelyhood it has value, so whomever may have abducted her (a foregone conclusion at this point unless the ex-bf is actually a covert suspect) might sell it or give it away as a gift. You all know it's a church of scientology cross, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_cross

The one thing we don't hear about is DS's GF? Makes me wonder if he moved on? I keep thinking it goes back to before Thursday with a preview of PC "Thursday on the P's C...." It either set someone off or made someone realize just who she was....

Same exact thing I was thinking!
What got me going in a direction like that, was a poster on one of the media story sites comments area...I'll have to go find it...it was from an article linked on here.

At any rate...there was a poster, who replied to almost every post...be it negative or even just questioning the remote possibility of the ex being involved in some way. This poster ALWAYS went to the "you don't know him"...he was a marine, great person, great dad, etc. They said they knew him for 5 yrs or so....that it was MP who started things, too. Didn't seem like they knew that he was given a dishonorable discharge OR any of the other things about his past...or didn't even WANT to beleive them, maybe. When I stopped reading, nobody had said anything about it. But the protective posters replies became quite "confrontational", IMO.

Thats why I'm thinking it's someone who DOES know him, or like "worships him from afar" type of crush and is beyond protective of him. When they heard all the things MP said, on a national television show, they just snapped a bolt.
People have been preyed upon for a lot less....just kind of a crazy aspect these posts got me thinking about.

All just, IMO...pure speculation, as well.

No I think it's because they know she was wearing it and in all likelyhood it has value, so whomever may have abducted her (a foregone conclusion at this point unless the ex-bf is actually a covert suspect) might sell it or give it away as a gift. You all know it's a church of scientology cross, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_cross

I think the necklace & pendent detail was released because the LE want pawn stores to be on the look out for it. The LE probably knew about this for sometime and allowed it to remain quiet so as to give the person who may have had it time to pawn it.

There is also the possibility LE withheld the info on the necklace & pendent so as to give the person who may have had it to sell it to someone or give it to a GF...

In either case this withholding of info on the necklace was most likely done to allow some time to pass in hopes to generate new leads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro