FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty, do you have the video where the reporter went to the Father's home and he made the comment

Dale was with him when Michelle was "supposed" to have gone missing?

Yea, I know exactly what the detectives thought when they was told that Father & Son was each others alibi...

Hoping they find Michelle safe. Was ex really at dad's house when Michelle dropped off the kids? I'm reading conflicting reports on that. Anybody know for sure?

Yea, I know exactly what the detectives thought when they was told that Father & Son was each others alibi...

yep...and don't you think "supposed to be missing" was a odd way to word it.

Hoping they find Michelle safe. Was ex really at dad's house when Michelle dropped off the kids? I'm reading conflicting reports on that. Anybody know for sure?

There is a video from one of the news stations and Patty is looking for it. Basically, he says Dale was with him when Michelle was to supposed to be missing.

Channel 13 website in Orlando is doing a live chat with a reporter concerning this case. I'm trying to post a link but my iPhone is whacky and keeps crashing.

There was a report that someone was placed in a police car-at the raided home site-but no one was arrested.

I'll keep checking the news.

My heart is racing!! We just came back from Oviedo a little while ago .... hit 417 and then Aloma. I could NOT stop thinking about Michelle the whole way home.... and then to turn on the tv to this!! Oh I so hope they find the key to bringing her home tonight.

My heart is racing!! We just came back from Oviedo a little while ago .... hit 417 and then Aloma. I could NOT stop thinking about Michelle the whole way home.... and then to turn on the tv to this!! Oh I so hope they find the key to bringing her home tonight.

Do you have Brighthouse? If so can you keep us updated? Pretty Please???

We can't get it where we are and had to go to Direct TV and I get no local 24 hr news. :(

I think it's safe to assume she dropped them off at her X's place cos LE released the surveillance tapes from there & not at his Dad's..She also told her sister that was where she was going to take the kids.

News 13's Christine Webb: News 13's Jacqueline Fell -- will be live in minutes with new details

I can't imagine what her family must be going through. If ex is involved, they were so supportive of him. This is so sad. I'm still holding on to a glimmer of hope that she just needed to get away for a little while but it's not looking to be the case.

:(

News 13's Christine Webb: We have just been told the twins are still with Dale's family

There is a video from one of the news stations and Patty is looking for it. Basically, he says Dale was with him when Michelle was to supposed to be missing.

I can't find the video in what I have and there so many links to look through. I will search on WS as we only have 2 threads so far.

Yep, the WHOLE time she was missing, iirc.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question. Is Hataway still in jail? He was never charged in the Ocasio case, correct? He looks a LOT like a few of the guys MP is in pics with on FB. He is also suspected in another crime in which he took off in his alleged victim's SUV. It is really creeping me out. I wonder if there is a connection w/ Hataway & any of those shaved head/tattoo guys in the pics of MP (recent too). I know, I know, I'm embarrassed even mentioning it.

I can't imagine what her family must be going through. If ex is involved, they were so supportive of him. This is so sad. I'm still holding on to a glimmer of hope that she just needed to get away for a little while but it's not looking to be the case.

:(

I don't believe her family's "support" was genuine..IOW! They were probably told to "pretend" by LE to keep DS in the dark re: their suspicions that he may be involved in her disappearance.

House raided was Dale's--neighbors are saying Dale sr. News 13 told to get off the property.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question. Is Hataway still in jail? He was never charged in the Ocasio case, correct? He looks a LOT like a few of the guys MP is in pics with on FB. He is also suspected in another crime in which he took off in his alleged victim's SUV. It is really creeping me out. I wonder if there is a connection w/ Hataway & any of those shaved head/tattoo guys in the pics of MP (recent too). I know, I know, I'm embarrassed even mentioning it.

He's never getting out. He got life in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy