FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question. Is Hataway still in jail? He was never charged in the Ocasio case, correct? He looks a LOT like a few of the guys MP is in pics with on FB. He is also suspected in another crime in which he took off in his alleged victim's SUV. It is really creeping me out. I wonder if there is a connection w/ Hataway & any of those shaved head/tattoo guys in the pics of MP (recent too). I know, I know, I'm embarrassed even mentioning it.

Yes... well he BETTER be anyway. I believe he got 30 years....just a year or so ago.... I think. =)

Newscaster says they spoke with MP brother at the command center and the brother said the police found nothing of interest in the raid...

spacer.gif
News 13's Christine Webb:
@Scott -- Jackie knocked on the door of the house -- the folks were pretty upset. Neighbors say they have never seen anything like this when the swat team came in.

Newscaster says they spoke with MP brother at the command center and the brother said the police found nothing of interest in the raid...

They're not gonna tell us anything!

I think WE got something of interest though. Sounds like they're working on a POI to me, even though it's still not been said formally.

spacer.gif
@Scott -- Jackie knocked on the door of the house -- the folks were pretty upset. Neighbors say they have never seen anything like this when the swat team came in.

There was a swat team as well? Pretty serious stuff!

spacer.gif

Woo Hoo that means OPD is doing their job. They just got a new police chief a couple of mos ago.

According to livechat the reporter says that the SWAT team is who raided the home.. Comboed with street being blocked off this sounds alot more than detectives dropping by for a chat..

Also reporter says that the members of the household are VERY UPSET and telling the media TO GO AWAY!

There must've been a good reason to go in with a swat team. Holy smokes!

They were on Rose Blvd. for almost 4 hours--enough time to collect plenty. Does anyone know if they are still there?

There must've been a good reason to go in with a swat team. Holy smokes!

I find it interesting they haven't done the same at DS's townhouse. Why the father of DS & not his own place? Hmmmm.

I've never felt this was a random crime by a stranger...and doubt that LE believes it to be, either...at least their actions tonight don't support the idea of a random car jacking...JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy