FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if they thought they were keeping her captive over there? This is so unusual.

They usually go in with a search warrant but not swat team.

I find it interesting they haven't done the same at DS's townhouse. Why the father of DS & not his own place? Hmmmm.

Maybe they have reason to believe the father wasn't at his son's place when she dropped off the kids? If they could find evidence of this then the son's alibi would be bogus and result in additional charges of lying to law enforcement during an investigation.

13 news says police cars continue rolling through the neighborhood that was just raided earlier.

Hey don't shoot the messenger, LOL... Just reporting what I read on the live chat.

Oh NO NO I wasn't lol Sorry about that.

Do you have Brighthouse? Can't get it were I'm at. Have Direct, no 24 hr local.

Thnx Holly for the commentary, I closed my link of live chat.

Oh NO NO I wasn't lol Sorry about that.

Do you have Brighthouse? Can't get it were I'm at. Have Direct, no 24 hr local.

:)

Yes, watching channel 13 since the news of the raid broke. I'm also monitoring the live chat on 13...

Normally LE knows if there are children in the home, and to bust in this way, IF they had flash bombs is "over the top", IMO.

Just get a darn search warrant, knock on the door and go in!

:)

Yes, watching channel 13 since the news of the raid broke. I'm also monitoring the live chat on 13...

Thank you for keeping us updated. I miss Brighthouse. This Direct stinks. lol

Please keep us updated if you can. Thank you so much :)

We really have to take what people are saying in the chat "with a grain of salt" as we don't have a clue if this is true or not.

Did the media report all these flash bombs, children in the house, etc., etc.?

Thank you for keeping us updated. I miss Brighthouse. This Direct stinks. lol

Please keep us updated if you can. Thank you so much :)

Yea, I hate Direct... I had it for like 6 months and dropped their service and went back to cable... Cable had a better choice of channels and I didn't have to worry about losing TV with our typical summer time down pours.

As one poster said we do have to take the post on the live chat with a grain of salt... But this much we can be sure of, the police don't raid a house without good cause to do so.

i wonder who is putrting up the additional 50k? My guess is that it's warner brothers or people's court producers.

Yea, I hate Direct... I had it for like 6 months and dropped their service and went back to cable... Cable had a better choice of channels and I didn't have to worry about losing TV with our typical summer time down pours.

As one poster said we do have to take the post on the live chat with a grain of salt... But this much we can be sure of, the police don't raid a house without good cause to do so.

Nor are swat teams brought in unless there is concern about a return show of force or danger to those in the home (in this case, the children?).

Just spent the better part of two hours reading through this thread. Admittedly, this case didn't spark my interest right away. Now I have some questions. I started typing out my thoughts before I was done going through the thread and whoa-the raid caught me by surprise! If there were kids taken out and they were in DS's family's care were they taken out because DS wouldn't give them up and Michelle's family wanted them? What kind of guy is DS's dad? Is there a Susan Powell/Josh Powell+creepy father thing going on there? And why is he past-tensing her that way? "He was here the whole time she was supposed to be gone." The wording is rather nefarious to me.

Why did Michelle drive a Hummer? I know that probably sounds stupid, but aren't they REALLY expensive to own let alone purchase? And how much money did she bring in? She's a hair dresser, has a "mobile spray tan business" (which, let's face it, probably isn't so much a business but something she did for extra cash) and bar tends but I can't seen any of these things bringing in a ton of money, not even combined. I've read that she moved home for financial reasons. To me it seems abstract. Maybe I'm just used to driving my cheap beater, but a H3 just sort of blares "affluent." If she were carjacked, even scouted out and abducted, could it have been her vehicle that attracted someone to her? I don't know about Florida, but where I am in NY there just aren't many young, pretty women driving those things.

I haven't seen The Peoples Court episode (and to be honest, I don't want to because I don't my view of her disappearance colored). Personally, I think it's a coincidence about the same day airing.

What are the cell phone laws in the area? I can't flesh it out on Google. Is Michelle an active texter while driving? Or was she like me who throws the phone in the center console and ignores it until destination is reached? (It makes people really itchy with me because I don't respond right away!) It's illegal to text and drive here. It's illegal to have your phone in your hand, actually. I guess I'm asking because I'm not sure if the texting is a great barometer of time without knowing what her usual habits with it are.

FWIW, as far as the removal of the decals and how hard it would be...if they were simple vinyl decals they'd pretty much just roll off and curl up. I had some decent sized vinyl stickers on my back window and when I anticipated them being ridiculous to get off but they weren't at all. However, they did leave an outline that wasn't hard to see close up. I think they were simply removed to avoid standing out.

Has any information come out regarding a relationship with Scientology? Has it been verified one way or the other? Maybe she just thought the cross was pretty and didn't know? If she was involved in it - how long? how deep? I think this is going to be an important point. Maybe not integral but it would shed some light on her habits and proximity (someone brought it up earlier that her vehicle was located sort of central to a church).

Just spent the better part of two hours reading through this thread. Admittedly, this case didn't spark my interest right away. Now I have some questions. I started typing out my thoughts before I was done going through the thread and whoa-the raid caught me by surprise! If there were kids taken out and they were in DS's family's care were they taken out because DS wouldn't give them up and Michelle's family wanted them? What kind of guy is DS's dad? Is there a Susan Powell/Josh Powell+creepy father thing going on there? And why is he past-tensing her that way? "He was here the whole time she was supposed to be gone." The wording is rather nefarious to me.

Why did Michelle drive a Hummer? I know that probably sounds stupid, but aren't they REALLY expensive to own let alone purchase? And how much money did she bring in? She's a hair dresser, has a "mobile spray tan business" (which, let's face it, probably isn't so much a business but something she did for extra cash) and bar tends but I can't seen any of these things bringing in a ton of money, not even combined. I've read that she moved home for financial reasons. To me it seems abstract. Maybe I'm just used to driving my cheap beater, but a H3 just sort of blares "affluent." If she were carjacked, even scouted out and abducted, could it have been her vehicle that attracted someone to her? I don't know about Florida, but where I am in NY there just aren't many young, pretty women driving those things.

I haven't seen The Peoples Court episode (and to be honest, I don't want to because I don't my view of her disappearance colored). Personally, I think it's a coincidence about the same day airing.

What are the cell phone laws in the area? I can't flesh it out on Google. Is Michelle an active texter while driving? Or was she like me who throws the phone in the center console and ignores it until destination is reached? (It makes people really itchy with me because I don't respond right away!) It's illegal to text and drive here. It's illegal to have your phone in your hand, actually. I guess I'm asking because I'm not sure if the texting is a great barometer of time without knowing what her usual habits with it are.

FWIW, as far as the removal of the decals and how hard it would be...if they were simple vinyl decals they'd pretty much just roll off and curl up. I had some decent sized vinyl stickers on my back window and when I anticipated them being ridiculous to get off but they weren't at all. However, they did leave an outline that wasn't hard to see close up. I think they were simply removed to avoid standing out.

Has any information come out regarding a relationship with Scientology? Has it been verified one way or the other? Maybe she just thought the cross was pretty and didn't know? If she was involved in it - how long? how deep? I think this is going to be an important point. Maybe not integral but it would shed some light on her habits and proximity (someone brought it up earlier that her vehicle was located sort of central to a church).

I have had those same questions too! (BBM)

PLEASE do not bring the "unconfirmed" stuff from the chat here as it is only going to confuse members that come in to read what happened today. :crazy:

Self-edit works well! :)

It has already been stated in MSM that DS was court-martialed and discharged...Don't know about any MP time, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy