FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt tear gas was used. Flashbangs smoke much like tear gas. If tear gas was used, medics would have been on the scene. It also didn't appear from the footage I saw that the SWAT members were wearing gas masks, which they would have been had tear gas been used. JMO. :eek:)

oh sorry.. you make a good point! Thanks.

I'm not sure why I assumed it was tear gas... I'm working off of my memory of reading last night which is never a good thing for me to do.

I will edit my post to be more general so I don't add to misinformation/confusion.

I'm doing some research and need to verify the following information:

1. Is Dale's middle initial W., as is his father's?? is his full name DALE WAYNE SMITH?

2. Date of birth: 06/28/1971?

Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

I can not confirm DOB, but everything I have looked at is Dale W.or Wayne Smith II (father of the twins)

oh sorry.. you make a good point! Thanks.

I'm not sure why I assumed it was tear gas... I'm working off of my memory of reading last night which is never a good thing for me to do.

I will edit my post to be more general so I don't add to misinformation/confusion.

No, no, it wasn't your statement I was replying to, just the media reports of tear gas being used. Curious why the media is saying that or was it neighbors saying it-I can't remember where I read it?

No apology or edit necessary, beach.

Link to WFTV's report.

<snipped>

Neighbors told WFTV roughly a dozen SWAT members were could be seen at the home on Rose Boulevard near Texas Avenue Saturday evening. Eyewitnesses say all of the occupants in the home were taken outside and handcuffed.

"They just pulled up in two vehicles... roughly 12 guys jumped out pretty quickly, banged down the door and yelled 'search warrant'," said witness...

I STILL think it had to do with the show, BUT, I also can believe it was something else...but, still not a TOTAL bizarre coincidence. The fact that this happened on THIS day, in or around the time of the show, IMO, is something I just can't dismiss.

On the "People's Court" site...there's a schedule of when the show was taped, and when it'll be on TV, as well as a quirky name they give it. The schedule runs from 2010 - 2012...easy for someone to figure out when the case will be shown. http://peoplescourt.warnerbros.com/

MP was embarassed by it, but her ex might have told family - DEFINITELY - IMO And most likely some friends...then again, maybe.
Since "word of mouth" of what was said during the taping, IMO, doesn't really carry as much impact as actually experiencing it "pseudo-live" on NATIONAL TV. I think they, MP and the ex, were given a "heads up" of when the show would be on....again, IMO. OR, someone could have easily checked the schedule on the site.
I honestly think someone KNEW to watch the show....KNEW when she was dropping off the kids.....followed her and just waited for the opportunity to do something to her...AFTER she left the ex's, IMO, because HE would be the likely suspect. It would be too easy to figure out it was him. So, the dropping off the twins was a GREAT alibi for him.

I honestly still believe it had to do with the show....maybe not him....but someone who watched and "snapped" (I had said this in another post, so it's redundant...sorry). Someone overly protective of him, and maybe had a real hatred towards MP....like, "how dare that "b*tch humiliate him on national TV"....as always....just IMO and just a speculation as to what could have happened.

(I've also been typing this two fingered and it took a while...so if someone else posted the same thing....I'll have to take Mavis Beacon's lessons for typing online..LOL)

I just don't see the TV airing of their court battle being germane to this situation outside MP & DS... There is lots of bizarre stuff that people upon reflection connect together to mean something more than what they are. Some people look up at the Moon and see a face. Then take for instance all the strange coincidences surrounding the assassinations of Lincoln & Kennedy. And least we forget how Jefferson & Adams both died within hours of one another on the 50th Anniversary of Independence Day.... We must always be cautious of scotoma (the mind sees what the mind wants to see)...

If DS was so outraged by what occurred during the taping of the TV court show. Why would he have waited for months to act out on it? He had plenty of times shortly afterwards the taping to go ballistic. If we are to believe DS was buying his time and being so calculating in his planning to carryout a murderous act. Then him doing so on the day the show aired would contradict all the thoughtful planning being contributed to him... No, anyone who's going to be that crafty isn't going to jeopardize their mission, by foolishly doing it on a day she is to appear on TV...

Now, granted he may have snapped at the last minute after viewing the show but his alibi seems to be air tight. But there is the equal chance he had put this all behind him and she dropped off the kids and she went on her way and met with an unknown fate. If the latter be the case I don't see how her TV appearance that day has anything to do with her disappearance.

Orlando Police Department's Swat Team raided a home on Rose Boulevard in Orlando Saturday night

When you watch the video and the reporter asks if Dale Smith is at home, a man on the other side of the door yells No it's Santa Clause house. WTH

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/

assuming that was Dale Sr. the apple didnt fall far from the tree....

In this video that Patty so graciously found for me...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Wo...ourt/-/1637132/4784264/-/9oio52z/-/index.html

Dale Smith (father) says "he was here the whole time she was supposed to be gone."

I just can't get this statement out of my head. Why would he say something like that?

If that's the case, then I find it highly possible OPD knows when DS left the condos. There is video we've seen of Michelle's Hummer coming in, then there has to be video of Dale Smith or someone driving his red P/U out. I know we haven't seen her hummer going out. We just haven't seen all the video yet.

Also, in the same video, is where Mom talks about the "Waterford" text being bogus.

I hope this doesn't turn out like Summer Inman's awful fate. :(

My internet connection is sloooow this morning. I can't watch this video but maybe someone else can and will report on it, please.

News13 Video Report

assuming that was Dale Sr. the apple didnt fall far from the tree....
How did a cutie pie like Michelle ever get mixed up with this trash?
Did her parents teach her right from wrong?

sorry, horrible things to say i guess, but I'm beginning to wonder about the link between someone as sweet and well liked as Michelle and someone who appears to be the spawn of Satan. Santa = Satan.

I really dislike having to say this but I see good women throwing themselves at bad men all the time. Maybe it's the Bad Boy syndrome or something like it?

I really dislike having to say this but I see good women throwing themselves at bad men all the time. Maybe it's the Bad Boy syndrome or something like it?

And normally the pattern keeps on happening in their life. Leave one; find another.

I can't dismiss the People's Court airing.
We all assume decals were removed from Hummer so it couldn't be easily identified. We hear DS 'owns' the Hummer. I suspect they were both upset about the case, neither one won. Maybe an arguement broke out and DS wanted his Hummer back. Started to remove the decals. "Its my Hummer!" We know he has a bad temper from his history. Maybe that is what happened to the decals.

whatcha think?

Dale Sr. is telling the reporters to get the He@@ off his property as they want to know what happened.

This must be similar to the amateur video that you posted last night, Patty. The short clip of someone filming the news crew getting the door slammed in their faces as they tried to interview him?

WOW. So it looks like LE has not cleared Dale from possible involvement in this thing.
I know I haven't. He has been on my radar from the start. How many times have we seen this same scenario: Mom goes to the ex's house to drop off the kids. Her car is found abandoned nearby,w/flat tire, no sign of mom. Too many times, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro