FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exact time of arrival is 3:18:20...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/08/ng.01.html

LAUREN ERICKSON, SISTER OF MISSING "PEOPLE`S COURT" MOM, MICHELLE PARKER: Initially, you know, that video came out. And I can`t remember if it was in military time or what. But I don`t know if the time was correct or not. I mean if the time is correct on that video than Dale had initially told us, that, you know, Michelle has dropped -- dropping the children off around 4:00, but I mean that -- that doesn`t coincide with the time on that video.

So either the video time is wrong or somebody is not telling the truth. I -- really -- I`m not exactly sure on that one.

GRACE: OK. The -- it is military time, Lauren Erickson. You`re absolutely correct. It`s 151820, 1500, 18, 20, which is of course 3:18 p.m., 20 seconds.

Now, Lauren, are you telling me that you believe the time stamp is wrong because of what Smith Jr. said?

ERICKSON: As of right now, that`s all I have to go off of for it being wrong. So I mean, either he is saying that it was dropped -- that she was dropping the kids off at 4:00 and that`s correct or that time on that video is actually correct and he is not telling the truth. I don`t know which one was correct, honestly. So the police have investigated that. I would assume that they know but I myself don`t.

GRACE: Hey, Lauren Erickson with us, Michelle`s sister.

Let`s see the video one more time, Liz, please.

Lauren, could you identify from looking at that video where Michelle was at the time the video was taken? Where was that taken?

ERICKSON: That`s in the neighborhood where Dale`s house is. And the way that that neighborhood works is, a lot of people have asked why don`t they have video of the vehicle leaving if it came in. Well, it`s a loop around. So when you drive in, you would drive up to the house and then it just loops back around to leave out of the gate. So that`s why the vehicle is actually not seen leaving because normally she just went around the loop so --

This timeline shows Michelle's son calling his grandmother around 3:30pm.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/05/michelle-parker-timeline_n_1126752.html

Thanks for the link. Yeah I wouldn't put much credence into this guys timeline. He got this wrong (below) and no mention of her son calling his Aunt at 6:50?

4:26 p.m. -- Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, sent her a text message and asked her where she was. Moments later, Erickson received a reply with the single word "Waterford," a possible reference to a nearby area.

Didn't he ask her for a ride?

Somebody mentioned something last night that really dug into what I think... The poster (I forget please forgive me) said they don't think le has any surveillance of Michelle's Hummer. I'm steadfast in positively knowing that there's ALOT of money invested in surveillance &/or security cameras in the whole Oak Ridge area. So here's what I'm thinking...

I think either le has surveillance from the Oak Ridge area that isn't being released bc they're still using it for investigative purposes OR they waited too long to secure that footage and it looped over deeming it useless...

OR maybe Michelle's H3 went in the opposite direction of Oak Ridge but le concentrated on the OR area so the other area's footage is impossible to retrieve now...

Maybe? Or heck maybe they have it all...

Thanks for the link. Yeah I wouldn't put much credence into this guys timeline. He got this wrong (below) and no mention of her son calling his Aunt at 6:50?

4:26 p.m. -- Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, sent her a text message and asked her where she was. Moments later, Erickson received a reply with the single word "Waterford," a possible reference to a nearby area.

Didn't he ask her for a ride?

Iirc he also asked where she was. I'll have to search for that link, it's way back in these threads someplace.

Based on this interview, "A" was alone... 6:50 is when he called Lauren to ask if she knew where his mom was...

Quote:
GRACE: OK. Let me ask you another thing, Lauren Erickson. I know that her 9-year-old son would get home from school around 3:30 in the afternoon. That afternoon, mommy was not there. Is she normally there when he gets home?

ERICKSON: He is actually 11.

GRACE: Oh, thank you.

ERICKSON: But normally -- yes, no, I`m sorry. Normally he gets off the bus. He has a cell phone that he was given for Christmas one year. And he always -- you know he calls when he`s off the bus. If for any reason Michelle is not there, which she normally -- she usually is he calls her and says, hey, you know, I got off the bus, I`m walking to the house, and one of my aunts live right down the road and either she`ll come over to make sure that he`s got somebody with him.

Or Michelle is like, hey, I`ll be home in 15 minutes or I`m almost there. But, you know, for it to come to 6:50 that night and he gets off the bus at 3:45 and she`s still wasn`t home. And that was when he called me to say, you know, have you seen my mom, because she hasn`t been home yet. And she would never leave her kids un-attended like that ever. I mean -- and especially not even call anybody to see -- you know, to make sure that somebody could get to him if she couldn`t.

Based on this interview, "A" was alone... 6:50 is when he called Lauren to ask if she knew where his mom was...

Quote:
GRACE: OK. Let me ask you another thing, Lauren Erickson. I know that her 9-year-old son would get home from school around 3:30 in the afternoon. That afternoon, mommy was not there. Is she normally there when he gets home?

ERICKSON: He is actually 11.

GRACE: Oh, thank you.

ERICKSON: But normally -- yes, no, I`m sorry. Normally he gets off the bus. He has a cell phone that he was given for Christmas one year. And he always -- you know he calls when he`s off the bus. If for any reason Michelle is not there, which she normally -- she usually is he calls her and says, hey, you know, I got off the bus, I`m walking to the house, and one of my aunts live right down the road and either she`ll come over to make sure that he`s got somebody with him.

Or Michelle is like, hey, I`ll be home in 15 minutes or I`m almost there. But, you know, for it to come to 6:50 that night and he gets off the bus at 3:45 and she`s still wasn`t home. And that was when he called me to say, you know, have you seen my mom, because she hasn`t been home yet. And she would never leave her kids un-attended like that ever. I mean -- and especially not even call anybody to see -- you know, to make sure that somebody could get to him if she couldn`t.

Again -

Timestamp informs she's dropping the twins off at 3:18:20. Why didn't she call somebody (her backup, aunt, sitter) to inform she wouldn't be home when "A" got off the bus? She had to know she wouldn't be home in time.

Further to that, if the twins are being dropped off at Dale's, why was "A" staying home? Didn't his father live near? Wouldn't he spend the night with his dad since his mom had to work that night? Or did he have a sitter? Or would he stay with his grandmom? If it was planned for him to just stay with his grandmother, then why not the twins too? Did Dale push it with wanting the twins that night? If so, why that particular night?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/05/michelle-parker-timeline_n_1126752.html

So one would suspect the "where are you Michelle?" texts would start coming into Michelle's phone SHORTLY after 3:30 and LONG before her brother asks where are you at 4:26. Her son A probably had at least a call and/or text before calling YS at 3:30. IMO Michelle's normal routine was already WAY off course by 3:30 as she was MOST LIKELY at Dale's mercy due to some sort of ambush or attack by Dale...JMO

So this to me furthers the idea that whoever had her phone saw a series of texts and incoming calls "worried about" Michelle. IMO the phone was used to monitor the family's reaction to Michelle not staying in her normal routine. The 4:26 text most likely was buying time and trying to prevent family from calling LE sooner...MOO

All this time I was thinking that Michelle had either text her son or he had texted her. I'm not saying they didn't it's just that no one seems to know. Also, it seems that it might not be out of the ordinary that she on occasion wasn't home when her son got there so it seems we still do not know if Michelle had control of her phone when the Waterford text was made.

Does anyone know for sure as to when her family started to panic?

So one would suspect the "where are you Michelle?" texts would start coming into Michelle's phone SHORTLY after 3:30 and LONG before her brother asks where are you at 4:26. Her son A probably had at least a call and/or text before calling YS at 3:30. IMO Michelle's normal routine was already WAY off course by 3:30 as she was MOST LIKELY at Dale's mercy due to some sort of ambush or attack by Dale...JMO

So this to me furthers the idea that whoever had her phone saw a series of texts and incoming calls "worried about" Michelle. IMO the phone was used to monitor the family's reaction to Michelle not staying in her normal routine. The 4:26 text most likely was buying time and trying to prevent family from calling LE sooner...MOO

Was this particular day a normal routine day for Michelle? She seems kinda all over the place that day with going to have coffee with her BF, shoe shopping getting her hair done but canceling going to KFC going to nap then dinner with her BF again?

All this time I was thinking that Michelle had either text her son or he had texted her. I'm not saying they didn't it's just that no one seems to know. Also, it seems that it might not be out of the ordinary that she on occasion wasn't home when her son got there so it seems we still do not know if Michelle had control of her phone when the Waterford text was made.

Does anyone know for sure as to when her family started to panic?

It should be in the timelines. Iirc the police were notified at about 7:20pm.

Somebody mentioned something last night that really dug into what I think... The poster (I forget please forgive me) said they don't think le has any surveillance of Michelle's Hummer. I'm steadfast in positively knowing that there's ALOT of money invested in surveillance &/or security cameras in the whole Oak Ridge area. So here's what I'm thinking...

I think either le has surveillance from the Oak Ridge area that isn't being released bc they're still using it for investigative purposes OR they waited too long to secure that footage and it looped over deeming it useless...

OR maybe Michelle's H3 went in the opposite direction of Oak Ridge but le concentrated on the OR area so the other area's footage is impossible to retrieve now...

Do you know specifically where these cameras are supposed to be? That's a rough area near OBT, an even rougher area. I try to avoid it but I was just down there last week as there are some distributors I just have to visit down that way. I do know that many of the businesses lock their doors and you have to press a doorbell and then they buzz you in. I would imagine because of this LOTS of businesses down there have cameras.

I just have to say, Michelle's Mom, Yvonne, is genuinely the sweetest lady ever. She's as nice in person as she appears on Tv. My heart really does break for her, especially with her not being able to see the twins. I really hope she gets to spend more time with them.

BBM

In past experience with other cases, surveillance video rarely, if ever extends to the roadway outside of a business. I've been following another case on here and the only video of the victim that could be located was from a DOT government building. All of the other businesses on her route did not have powerful enough cameras to get a range right out to the roadway.

MOO

Do you know specifically where these cameras are supposed to be? That's a rough area near OBT, an even rougher area. I try to avoid it but I was just down there last week as there are some distributors I just have to visit down that way. I do know that many of the businesses lock their doors and you have to press a doorbell and then they buzz you in. I would imagine because of this LOTS of businesses down there have cameras.

I just have to say, Michelle's Mom, Yvonne, is genuinely the sweetest lady ever. She's as nice in person as she appears on Tv. My heart really does break for her, especially with her not being able to see the twins. I really hope she gets to spend more time with them.

No, I don't know where they are, but it's on the Internet when the city added them. It might be found in a budget meeting minutes. I'll look for it but it may take some time, ok? I know for an absolute fact that cameras were added at several red lights and almost all condos/apartments have them. I'm certain businesses in that area wouldn't be foolish enough to think they didn't need security, especially considering what they'd pay for business zoned leases - heck, they'd lose their theft insurance!

I agree... Yvonne is a helluva person & anyone that's befriended her must feel blessed. I don't know her at all but the way she handles herself with grace, dignity & respect is sooo über classy that even myself as a stranger looks up to her. She honestly reminds me of Beth Hollway-Twitty.

And it's quite possible that when Michelle's son did not hear from his mother after getting off the bus or getting home, he called YS. YS likely knew that Michelle was running a little late and may have told him that she was dropping off the twins at their father's and that she'd probably be home very soon. So being 11, he probably just left it at that. Maybe got involved with something and lost track of time until 6:50pm when he started calling, probably the salon, again.

MOO

It should be in the timelines. Iirc the police were notified at about 7:20pm.

Yes, that's what it says in the timeline.

Also back in thread #8, it was being discussed what time her son first called. And both times were left in, due to it being mentioned that he called his grandmother "shortly" after getting off the bus (in some reports).

I would think that even if he did call earlier, they wouldn't think it was a big deal yet. But then by 6:50, they knew something had to be wrong and that's when they started worrying.

I'm in agreeance with the idea that if Michelle had her phone when the Waterford reply was sent, she would have at least touched base with her son by then. That was about an hour after she knew he got off the bus. Whether he was used to staying home alone or not, why would she not check on her 11 y/o to see that he made it home safely? Or even to tell him around what time she was coming home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro