FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My memory is that early on in this case, someone from Michelle's family (Yvonne?) stated that the Hummer was in Dale's name, but that he was not happy with having his name on the vehicle. In other words, it wasn't that he wanted the Hummer for himself, it's that he didn't want his name on it any longer.

MOO, of course, because I have no source link for the above, and don't have time to look for it.

I have heard a lot of talk about Dale wanting the vehicle back, but I know of no source link for that. IMO, without a source link, that should not be taken as fact, any more than my own memory, detailed above.

You're right. I found this quote from Michelle's mom:

"He was mad because the truck was in his name and he wanted it out of his name, now the truck has been found and he's not, said Yvonne Stewart, Parker's mother.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new.../18/Orlando_woman_missing_since_Thursday.html

Just guessing, but I think "now the truck has been found and he's not" (BBM) is a typo and should read "she's not". MOO

I take it that this info in the same article is incorrect?

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news..._Thursday.html

"Parker was last seen at 2:30 p.m. in Waterford Lakes, dropping off her 3-year-old twins and 11-year-old son to their father's house for the weekend."

"According to friends on Facebook, Parker is a mother of three young children. The friends said she was last seen in the Waterford Lakes area wearing blue jeans and a Florida Gators zip-up hooded sweatshirt."

I take it that this info in the same article is incorrect?

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news..._Thursday.html

"Parker was last seen at 2:30 p.m. in Waterford Lakes, dropping off her 3-year-old twins and 11-year-old son to their father's house for the weekend."

"According to friends on Facebook, Parker is a mother of three young children. The friends said she was last seen in the Waterford Lakes area wearing blue jeans and a Florida Gators zip-up hooded sweatshirt."

BBM
They got that wrong, IMO. The article was published the day after Michelle disappeared. There were a lot of factual errors in the reporting early on.

BBM
They got that wrong, IMO. The article was published the day after Michelle disappeared. There were a lot of factual errors in the reporting early on.

Thank you. Wonder why they said Waterford? That would be a heck of a coincidence.

Thank you. Wonder why they said Waterford? That would be a heck of a coincidence.

I would imagine because of the "Waterford" text sent from Michelle's phone. That was reported in the article as well:

"Family say they got a peculiar response when Parker's brother texted her asking where she was. They said at around 4:30 p.m., they got the text back simply saying "Waterford." "

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new.../18/Orlando_woman_missing_since_Thursday.html

The reporter was just confused, IMO. She also wrote that Michelle was dropping off her 11 year old along with the twins and we know that's incorrect.

I would imagine because of the "Waterford" text sent from Michelle's phone. That was reported in the article as well:

"Family say they got a peculiar response when Parker's brother texted her asking where she was. They said at around 4:30 p.m., they got the text back simply saying "Waterford." "

The reporter was just confused, IMO. She also wrote that Michelle was dropping off her 11 year old along with the twins and we know that's incorrect.

I agree with you Sleuth. I still to this date think that was a BIG slip by Dale. IMO Dale knew he or his accomplice sent the "Waterford" text and Dale tried to make this fit his version of the story. Thus he lied to LE when he said Michelle told him she was going shipping to line up with the text he KNEW had been sent. No one but the abductor(s) IMO knew about the text so I believe by him telling LE she said she was going shopping when she told EVERYONE else she planned to go home for a nap he was caught in a lie. JMO

When Dale said Michelle was going shopping did he specify Waterford?

Where Dale lives, is that considered Waterford? Where the shopping mall is that is Waterford Lakes, where on the map is that? I never did figure that out. Where the babysitter sat the kids, was that Waterford also. I am confused as to Where this is in relationship to were things are on the map, that we have on page one.

Where Dale lives, is that considered Waterford? Where the shopping mall is that is Waterford Lakes, where on the map is that? I never did figure that out. Where the babysitter sat the kids, was that Waterford also. I am confused as to Where this is in relationship to were things are on the map, that we have on page one.

No. Dale's condo is not near Waterford. IDK about the sitter. I thought the twins were in daycare. That also is not in the Waterford area although I admit I haven't lived there many years.

My understanding is that the only tie Waterford would have had to Michelle that day is that she may have shopped there for shoes with her mom. I am not sure on that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here in Tx, if you want to take over the payments for a vehicle that is registered to someone else, you both just have to go to the vehicle registration office and pay to transfer the title. You get a duplicate title with your name as the buyer and the bank's name as the lessor. Then when the loan is paid off, a clear title is mailed to you, in your name. Loan companies don't care who makes the payments, as long as somebody does.

If the Hummer was still in Dale's name, couldn't he have done something similar? IMO, it's always better to have the vehicle registered to the person who is driving it, whether it's a clear title or not. That removes you from responsibility in case they're involved in a serious wreck that possibly kills someone.

Here in Tx, if you want to take over the payments for a vehicle that is registered to someone else, you both just have to go to the vehicle registration office and pay to transfer the title. You get a duplicate title with your name as the buyer and the bank's name as the lessor. Then when the loan is paid off, a clear title is mailed to you, in your name. Loan companies don't care who makes the payments, as long as somebody does.

If the Hummer was still in Dale's name, couldn't he have done something similar? IMO, it's always better to have the vehicle registered to the person who is driving it, whether it's a clear title or not. That removes you from responsibility in case they're involved in a serious wreck that possibly kills someone.

You can not transfer or change names on a title in any state the has a bank loan. The bank has the title until the car is paid off.

No. Dale's condo is not near Waterford. IDK about the sitter. I thought the twins were in daycare. That also is not in the Waterford area although I admit I haven't lived there many years.

My understanding is that the only tie Waterford would have had to Michelle that day is that she may have shopped there for shoes with her mom. I am not sure on that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO when Dale or his accomplice texted "Waterford" they insinuated she was shopping at Waterford Lakes Town Center:
http://m.simon.com/AboutMall.aspx

This is about 11 miles from Dale's...with traffic about 20-30 mins from Carter Glen. This bought time to cover up the crime. JMO

I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and grand moms out there. It is such a blessing to have loved ones! My heart breaks today knowing the Twinners and A will be without their mom on this day of celebration...Dale, yes your children need their mother! Where is she? Praying for Michelle!

IMO when Dale or his accomplice texted "Waterford" they insinuated she was shopping at Waterford Lakes Town Center:
http://m.simon.com/AboutMall.aspx

This is about 11 miles from Dale's...with traffic about 20-30 mins from Carter Glen. This bought time to cover up the crime. JMO

Water Ford Lakes Town Center is located at 413 North Alafaya Trail. That would be more towards where her mom lived or family lived? In that direction? Heading East. But her phone pinged at 4:26 or 4:30 going West on Hoffner. The person that has the phone or texted actually is stating they are closer to her home than Dale's.

A lot of if's and speculations about Michelle's disappearance. I think this is what makes it so hard to figure out as there are not many things that are actually known. We know that Michelle has not been heard from for months. We know that she was driving Dale's Hummer that day and it was found by a lady walking her dog later that evening. We know that the Hummer arrived at Dale's condo at 3:18 and although we don't know if Michelle was driving it I guess we can assume with almost complete certainty that she was. We know that she was at KFC earlier that day at 12:22. We don't know what time she left Dale's condo, we don't know that it wasn't her that made the Waterford text. We know that her phone was found in reasonably good enough shape to get at least one picture off of it. We don't know for sure that a crime has been committed.

Why would her abductor bother to use her phone? I have to ask myself if this person would not have made the text then how would it have changed things? Would Michelle have been found? I personally think Michelle sent the Waterford text. Why wouldn't her phone be disposed of right from the start? Being able to hide a body and not a phone is really bothering me. It seems rediculous that something as small as phone can be found in muddy waters, but not a body? I almost believe that someone planted that phone and their intentions were for it to be found.

There were likely a number of calls and texts coming in to her phone in the time period between 3:18pm and 4:26pm. Probably her son, NM, and then her brother at the very least. If someone had command of the phone and realized that at 4:20ish there were already at least three people (possibly more) wondering why she wasn't responding then the alert that she was missing would have gone up a lot sooner IMO. And whomever it was knew Michelle and that she would not just ignore texts and phone calls on her phone IMO. And perhaps they are not that savvy on cell phone pings and how they can be traced. Not sure a 64yr old man would be. But a lot of criminals have been caught on cell phone evidence so it might not be as common knowledge as it is here on this board.

So whomever had the phone, was buying some time IMO because the disposal of all evidence was not likely completed yet. And they couldn't risk having the police on the trail going directly to the condo looking for her. Or trying to locate the Hummer and any of the Smith's to speak with them. Because we know the actual disposal of the phone was later around 8pm. And probably the Hummer was dumped after dark as well.

So if her family had called the police at 4:30pm, a lot of things could have gone differently in this investigation IMO.

And if Michelle had sent the Waterford text, and it was the ping 2.3 miles away from the condo that was the Waterford text at 4:26pm, how do you account for the fact that she was still in the area of the condo an hour after DSJr said she left?

MOO

I've thought long and hard about that text. We really can only go on what her family says about Michelle and the history of what they say her texts are like. As far as I know, no one from Michelle's family has come out and said their feelings about that text has changed and I would think they now have, or have knowledge of, all of Michelle's texts. Why would we dispute that this is not in her character to text like that if that's what the people who know her best say? To use the theory that she was under duress and never got the whole text out is pretty much blown out of the water with where the pings were in location to where the text said she was. I find it hard to believe if she needed help she would have willingly given information that was misleading.

I guess for me, the difference in location of the ping to where the text said she was is nothing more than an effort to buy time. Time that was greatly needed because the perp knew her and knew that people would start looking very soon. People take notice quickly when someone who is extremely dependable and responsible goes off radar. Sending a text that just said Waterford opened the door for her to be at any store in that area, thus buying even more time for other deeds to be taking place in another area without a huge fear of being spotted. MOO

Water Ford Lakes Town Center is located at 413 North Alafaya Trail. That would be more towards where her mom lived or family lived? In that direction? Heading East. But her phone pinged at 4:26 or 4:30 going West on Hoffner. The person that has the phone or texted actually is stating they are closer to her home than Dale's.

Which fits in with the general area she should have been passing through on her way home if she had left at 4:10-4:15pm as per DSJr's original statement. But we know from the video of her arriving at the condo that his statement was incorrect. If she left 10 minutes after arriving, she would have left around 3:30pm.

MOO

There were likely a number of calls and texts coming in to her phone in the time period between 3:18pm and 4:26pm. Probably her son, NM, and then her brother at the very least. If someone had command of the phone and realized that at 4:20ish there were already at least three people (possibly more) wondering why she wasn't responding then the alert that she was missing would have gone up a lot sooner IMO. And whomever it was knew Michelle and that she would not just ignore texts and phone calls on her phone IMO. And perhaps they are not that savvy on cell phone pings and how they can be traced. Not sure a 64yr old man would be. But a lot of criminals have been caught on cell phone evidence so it might not be as common knowledge as it is here on this board.

So whomever had the phone, was buying some time IMO because the disposal of all evidence was not likely completed yet. And they couldn't risk having the police on the trail going directly to the condo looking for her. Or trying to locate the Hummer and any of the Smith's to speak with them. Because we know the actual disposal of the phone was later around 8pm. And probably the Hummer was dumped after dark as well.

So if her family had called the police at 4:30pm, a lot of things could have gone differently in this investigation IMO.

And if Michelle had sent the Waterford text, and it was the ping 2.3 miles away from the condo that was the Waterford text at 4:26pm, how do you account for the fact that she was still in the area of the condo an hour after DSJr said she left?

MOO

Lots of sound points. How do you suppose someone could get past her passcode lock?

Lots of sound points. How do you suppose someone could get past her passcode lock?

Not everyone locks their phone. I have an iPhone 4 and I don't lock mine. It's a pain in the neck to have to type in a pass code, especially if you use your phone a lot. HTH.

Not everyone locks their phone. I have an iPhone 4 and I don't lock mine. It's a pain in the neck to have to type in a pass code, especially if you use your phone a lot. HTH.

This is the one thing that I would almost bet my life on. I know dozens of people that own Iphones and I can't recall one that doesn't have a passcode. Very simple to type in, takes about 1 to 2 seconds to do each time you use your phone. Michelle liked to take lots of pictures of herself and she had a new boyfriend. I would think that Michelle would want to keep the contents of her phone private just in case it fell into the wrong hands like most on here are suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme