FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! That is very good to know! Do you happen to know if the information is perishable? Or is it kept indefinitely?

They would keep it as long as they are legally allowed to. Its information for resell. So I would guess a minimum of 5 to 7 years. However I don't think the program has been around that long. Maybe a beta phase and then in 2010 or 2011 they switched it on maybe not recording until the actual notice was mailed.

LE may have this info but I doubt it. Its such a pain to get these companies to admit they even keep that data. If they have it then it may show nothing more then the vehicle moving to where it was abandoned. I don't recall the time line. However speeds etc are all recorded too anything helps. As far as I know LE just needs the VIN to track her info through the Dbase.

Also lets not forget about DS's vehicle. I think if he did it he had someone do it so it may not help but if DS has a GPS device they would have that much more info. It would also show when the hummer left Dale's or when he left etc...

They would keep it as long as they are legally allowed to. Its information for resell. So I would guess a minimum of 5 to 7 years. However I don't think the program has been around that long. Maybe a beta phase and then in 2010 or 2011 they switched it on maybe not recording until the actual notice was mailed.

LE may have this info but I doubt it. Its such a pain to get these companies to admit they even keep that data. If they have it then it may show nothing more then the vehicle moving to where it was abandoned. I don't recall the time line. However speeds etc are all recorded too anything helps. As far as I know LE just needs the VIN to track her info through the Dbase.

Also lets not forget about DS's vehicle. I think if he did it he had someone do it so it may not help but if DS has a GPS device they would have that much more info. It would also show when the hummer left Dale's or when he left etc...

Thirteen,thank you so much for this information. Have you considered calling this into the tipline?

Hey Jazz, mind if I ask you a question? Do you think that Dale Sr could have done this alone? Could he possibly become obsessed with the son's younger girlfriend? This has crossed my mind before.

of course he could have for any number of reasons. He did the research. He would have had to know LE would be all over dsjr, but he would also know there would be no evidence against dsjr.

Thank you, I have seen that picture before and I can't tell for certain. They look light tinted but it could be the position of the windows in relation to the sun. If anyone does have a firm opinion on this issue please post it. I'm going to try to find the meteorological conditions present around the time of MP disappearance, especially in relation to wet or dry conditions as well as cloud concentration.

of course he could have for any number of reasons. He did the research. He would have had to know LE would be all over dsjr, but he would also know there would be no evidence against dsjr.

Very good point, one I lean toward but I do not think for a moment DSJr was not involved.

So, if police are not already in possession of this data, they should be moving heaven and earth to obtain it, ASAP.

Thank you so much for the info!

Still researching and visiting sink holes. Be back soon!

Did Michelle use the same phone number for her business and personal calls? You would think she'd want a separate number for business. I sure wouldn't want to drive around with my personal number written on my car for any weirdo to call and/or identify and stalk me. Did she have a dual-SIM phone, or did she have two phones?

Did Michelle use the same phone number for her business and personal calls? You would think she'd want a separate number for business. I sure wouldn't want to drive around with my personal number written on my car for any weirdo to call and/or identify and stalk me. Did she have a dual-SIM phone, or did she have two phones?

That is a good question, I know she had a FB account that advertised the Glow business, and the number was on the hummer. I would think, that the phone would have ID on it so she would know if it was business or a family or friend calling, so maybe she didn't need two phones.

I went to the map on the first page and noticed that Lee Vista comes to an end and is a turn around road. There is some kind of trucking business back there and several retention ponds and woods that run along side of it. There is a back road parallel to the woods and Lee Vista and it would be a place to search only because is it so close. I also saw a white boat, I think, off of Young Park road at the end of Lee Vista, it was sort of up in the woods off a dirt road. It is weird what you see from these photos. Why would you put a boat up there?

So true... and don't forget the fbi has been involved for at least 2 months now and the involvement of the new special committee. They basically have nothing and are asking for help.

They should be looking elsewhere, coming up with new ideas, etc...

At this point I'm wondering if maybe the father did it with or without dsjr knowing.

Also don't discredit the fact that she worked in bars full of drunk guys hitting on her every day. Maybe one couldn't take the rejection. She drove around with business decals which basically made everyone take notice of her wherever she went. Orlando has a huge sex trafficking operation.

I think Dale hid Michelle in one of these sink holes. The rain is too heavy to check out an area I was suspecting...got my britches all wet! Maybe tomorrow:)

Thank you, I have seen that picture before and I can't tell for certain. They look light tinted but it could be the position of the windows in relation to the sun. If anyone does have a firm opinion on this issue please post it. I'm going to try to find the meteorological conditions present around the time of MP disappearance, especially in relation to wet or dry conditions as well as cloud concentration.

IMO looking at the back window, they look like they could be very dark.

That is a good question, I know she had a FB account that advertised the Glow business, and the number was on the hummer. I would think, that the phone would have ID on it so she would know if it was business or a family or friend calling, so maybe she didn't need two phones.

It could be done on the same line and I'm sure she would be able to identify her personal calls, but even so, most people don't want to mix business calls with personal on the same line. Among other things, the business number circulates and is still out there even if the business shuts down, which can result in annoying calls into the future, not to mention the general dangers of having one's personal number available for anyone to have and research. Being as beautiful as she is and working as she did as a bartender, having her personal number plastered on the side of her Hummer would just seem like an invitation for trouble.

Thirteen,thank you so much for this information. Have you considered calling this into the tipline?

No but now that I think of it they may need it. In the IT industry even consultants work hard to keep up with current tech. I couldn't imagine a LE agency being able to keep up. Maybe the FBI.

If they could get their hands on the data it sure would help. Would tell you the location of the hummer at what times and at what speeds. Obviously if the hummer remained at DS's longer then expected they would have something.

Anyhow I will consider calling it in anyone else of course is free to do so.

No but now that I think of it they may need it. In the IT industry even consultants work hard to keep up with current tech. I couldn't imagine a LE agency being able to keep up. Maybe the FBI.

If they could get their hands on the data it sure would help. Would tell you the location of the hummer at what times and at what speeds. Obviously if the hummer remained at DS's longer then expected they would have something.

Anyhow I will consider calling it in anyone else of course is free to do so.

So that is interesting...It would enable LE to know exactly where the vehicle traveled at all times leading up to its disposal at Walden. I bet Dale has a sudden case of the runs right about now...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member