FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple questions...

Anybody know off the top of their head when Michelle initially filed separation papers, as well as divorce papers?

Does anyone know the exact date Michelle started her mobile tanning business? It's part of a chain, kind of like Mary Kay used to be (sorry for the comparison), or even McDonald's for that matter.

Did Michelle have to pay any kind of fee for coming into a "chain" business (sorry, forget the correct term) besides the cost of her tanning equipment?

Did Michelle have to be certified for this business?

Michelle was never married to Dale, thus no separation or divorce papers.

DSJr went into "private lockdown mode" long before he was named a suspect in this crime. He started doing it within days when you would think he'd have a lot more to think about than his internet profiles, such as spending his time with his children and worrying about how this was going to affect them. He and his family members refused any and all attempts at media interviews from day one, did absolutely nothing to assist in the search (I don't believe any of them even got in touch with Michelle's family to offer their sympathy) and started hiding and deleting internet profiles.

It just doesn't seem like the actions of average everyday people who know someone who has gone missing. Someone who was part of their lives for the past five years and bore the children who are currently in their care. Usually you would see these people using their social media to help spread the word about the disappearance.

MOO

IMO Dale does not need to be officially named a suspect to assume he would be one given the circumstances here and regardless of actual innocence or guilt. As far as Dale or any member of his family talking to the press I think that would not have been a good idea for the reasons I indicate in my post above. As far as not assisting in the search is concerned I seem to recall the opposite is true or at least there is no public records of that being the case, if I am wrong on this please correct me, and even assuming that it was true then I would agree that Dale might be arguably guilty of not caring.

So, besides his home stomping grounds, which areas might Dale be most familiar with? Work areas? We know he was headed toward the coast, probably Titusville, the day following Michelle going missing. He's familiar with YS Geneva property, having been in a SW video there. I wonder where he hung out as a kid? Lakes? I know my sons used to love to fish in a local sinkhole. Hmmm.

ETA, for that matter, which areas might DSSr be most familiar with? Places he took his boat? The various properties he's owned or currently owns? Does he fish anywhere besides lakes, such as rivers? Assuming he takes the boat out to fish, of course.

All JMO

Michelle was never married to Dale, thus no separation or divorce papers.

Huh? I never even mentioned Dale's name & wasn't referring to him at all. I know she never married Dale as she & he broke it off. I'm referring to the only time she was married. Needless to say I found it anyway, did a record search. I think I may have found a discrepancy but need to make sure before I note it.

Do you or anyone else happen to know the answere to the other questions?

So, besides his home stomping grounds, which areas might Dale be most familiar with? Work areas? We know he was headed toward the coast, probably Titusville, the day following Michelle going missing. He's familiar with YS Geneva property, having been in a SW video there. I wonder where he hung out as a kid? Lakes? I know my sons used to love to fish in a local sinkhole. Hmmm.

ETA, for that matter, which areas might DSSr be most familiar with? Places he took his boat? The various properties he's owned or currently owns? Does he fish anywhere besides lakes, such as rivers? Assuming he takes the boat out to fish, of course.

All JMO

I know its really really outside the box, but I've thought about any of the parks nearby as well.. Universal, Disney. There's lots of wooded areas and lakes nearby, but having never been to this area, I don't know how easy or feasible it be to get in there. Just a thought and with that, I will get more coffee... :)

Huh? I never even mentioned Dale's name & wasn't referring to him at all. I know she never married Dale as she & he broke it off. I'm referring to the only time she was married. Needless to say I found it anyway, did a record search. I think I may have found a discrepancy but need to make sure before I note it.

Do you or anyone else happen to know the answere to the other questions?

Sorry, I don't know the answers to any other questions.
I also apologize for thinking you meant Dale. I've never checked into her one marriage because IMO it wasn't relevant to the case against Dale. So sorry I misunderstood.

I know its really really outside the box, but I've thought about any of the parks nearby as well.. Universal, Disney. There's lots of wooded areas and lakes nearby, but having never been to this area, I don't know how easy or feasible it be to get in there. Just a thought and with that, I will get more coffee... :)

I was just thinking of wooded areas myself. Tho I was thinking more of local dumping grounds. Here, many people illegally dump things in nearby woods...grass clippings, downed trees (from tree trimmers who can't be bothered to pay the dump fees), tires, etc. Even the woods where little Caylee was found was a local dumping ground for those things at one time.

JMO, of course.

IMO Dale does not need to be officially named a suspect to assume he would be one given the circumstances here and regardless of actual innocence or guilt. As far as Dale or any member of his family talking to the press I think that would not have been a good idea for the reasons I indicate in my post above. As far as not assisting in the search is concerned I seem to recall the opposite is true or at least there is no public records of that being the case, if I am wrong on this please correct me, and even assuming that it was true then I would agree that Dale might be arguably guilty of not caring.

Actually, I agree. In a situation such as this, Dale may have been advised to stay away & not get involved at all. I'm not referring to restraining order stuff, just common sense when considering his background paired with his place being the last known place Michelle was publicly confirmed to be. Le could have even told him to lay low as they investigate. If Dale helped in any search, especially considering he & Michelle's volatile relationship, well quite frankly what would happen if he found some kind of evidence? Could be deemed inadmissable besides the known fact that multiple people would say he planted it. Regardless if he's guilty OR innocent, he did the right thing by staying away. From everything I've seen, neither family was close to the other, looks like there was no love loss between them, so why expect somebody that didn't care for another to help out (referring to family not one single person)? Besides, once he was names suspect, I'm pretty sure he was advised by his lawyer to stay away from Michelle's family anyway & their search efforts anyway.

Sorry, I don't know the answers to any other questions.
I also apologize for thinking you meant Dale. I've never checked into her one marriage because IMO it wasn't relevant to the case against Dale. So sorry I misunderstood.

Sweetheart, don't you dare apologize! What for? Seriously, we're all working together to try to just maybe find one small thing, anything. I type how I speak. I definitely didn't mean for it to be taken sarcastically.

FYI, I'm not researching her first marriage. I'm researching dates. I'm researching everything about Michelle.

I've asked this question a few pages back but still nothing. Does anybody on here that actually knows Michelle happen to know anything about the relationship between Michelle & Dale's family? Did they get along, exchange birthday presents, share holidays, etc?

Now why would he make things private if there was nothing to hide?

For privacy & protection. IMO it was wise. I personally think its not responsible to unsecured nonprivate Internet accounts with your picture, children's pictures, family & friends pictures...let alone shouting out to the world where you live & hang out.

Which actually reminds me of something... Michelle's social network profiles were set to private but her photobucket accounts weren't. I wonder why. At least with Facebook it generates it own secure encryption. Whereas photobucket you can right click or even save to your computer & the photo will supply the date of download, the date & time the pic was actually taken, camera used, etc.

Couple questions...

Anybody know off the top of their head when Michelle initially filed separation papers, as well as divorce papers?

Does anyone know the exact date Michelle started her mobile tanning business? It's part of a chain, kind of like Mary Kay used to be (sorry for the comparison), or even McDonald's for that matter.

Did Michelle have to pay any kind of fee for coming into a "chain" business (sorry, forget the correct term) besides the cost of her tanning equipment?

Did Michelle have to be certified for this business?

1. Yes
2. That can be found at sunbiz.org
3. I don't know, but probably so to use their name "GLOW"
4. I don't know.

HTH

For privacy & protection. IMO it was wise. I personally think its not responsible to unsecured nonprivate Internet accounts with your picture, children's pictures, family & friends pictures...let alone shouting out to the world where you live & hang out.

<snipped for emphasis>

I actually agree with this. My own FB page is locked down tight. I'm just not the type to ever have something like that public but then again, everyone uses social media differently. Mine is more personal, I guess.

I think the point that was being made is the timing of him changing it from public to private. That can be argued both ways really and I can respect both viewpoints. I did view it before he made it private so I have my own personal feelings about it. Doesn't mean I am right by any stretch. Like anything else, it is the totality of everything. Just another piece of the puzzle.

That is a great point! See that's what I love about this site....the collaborative effort. I had just assumed Dale hid Michelle. Maybe he really doesn't know where she is because his dad or someone else...was responsible for hiding Michelle? :what: I have always believed that day there were three main tasks:

1. Hide Michelle
2. Hide her vehicle
3. Hide other convicting evidence (phone, clothes, etc)

Now maybe you are right....Dale handled 2 and 3 and someone else handled the job of hiding Michelle and to this day it has never been revealed to Dale where she is....That would allow Dale to honestly say he doesn't know where she is but still unable to truthfully answer he doesn't know what happened! Good thinking MissingM!

Now if this isn't correct and instead Dale handled the job of hiding Michelle....I think she is either VERY close to the condo (hidden in those first 30-40 minutes Dale tried to erase) placing Michelle most likely within 5-10 miles of the condo. Or if she was hidden AFTER he arrived at his parents and BEFORE Michelle was reported missing...that was about a 3 hr time block...she could be as far as 60-90 miles away from Rose Blvd or Carter Glen. I doubt he'd travel the maximum amount of time so I still believe she is close by....in a spot well thought out.

Jazz, I still keep thinking the order of dumping would be body, cell, H3.

IMO this is not the main reason. If Michelle was so reliable as far as calling her son then why didn't YS get immediately alarmed at 3:30 and try to call Michelle? This would have maybe given LE a lot more chance of finding out what was going on and maybe finding Michelle sooner.

Look at it this way, if Michelle called her son everyday day like clockwork as has been claimed and out of the blue she didn't, I personally would have thought maybe she was in some type of accident and would have been going crazy trying to find her. So why wasn't anyone alarmed until after 6:30? Did YS try to call or text Michelle at 3:30? Did Michelle's sister try to call or text her at this time? I am trying to find out why the big time gap from 3:30 till after 6:30 that no one seemed too bothered that Michelle was not in contact with any of her family?

Also, her brother text her for a ride and he only got a response from Michelle's phone, why? Did Michelle's mom and sister have their phones off? Kind of doubtful since Michelle's son got thru to YS. A lot we don't know and I think is extremely relevant to why it took so long to start looking for Michelle.

They didn't freak out at 3:30 because they had just seen her in the shop around 2, and she was fine. And then they thought she answered her brother at 4:30, so again, no reason to freak out. But they did wonder why she had not been in contact with her son. They began texting and calling soon after though. So they anxiously waited to see if she was going to work, and then they freaked out. The search for her began much sooner than many if not most do. imo

Jazz, I still keep thinking the order of dumping would be body, cell, H3.

I have different thoughts on the phone and the timing of events that unfolded on the 17th and the days following Michelle's disappearance. For one...I am not convinced Michelle was EVER in her hummer after arriving at Dale's and not convinced the phone was definitely dumped on the 17th. JMO

<snipped for emphasis>

I actually agree with this. My own FB page is locked down tight. I'm just not the type to ever have something like that public but then again, everyone uses social media differently. Mine is more personal, I guess.

I think the point that was being made is the timing of him changing it from public to private. That can be argued both ways really and I can respect both viewpoints. I did view it before he made it private so I have my own personal feelings about it. Doesn't mean I am right by any stretch. Like anything else, it is the totality of everything. Just another piece of the puzzle.

I totally agree with you beach. I think I still have screenshots of it bc I copied stuff right away (lol you know me with my stupid OCD ways hahaha). I saved everything on a portable hd before my comp crashed. I know I have a bunch of stuff on there bc there were only a couple cases I was following before I went back to school, so I put a lot of my spare time into them & dug. Might be worth looking at it all again, problem is I won't be able to pull myself away I'm sure!

As a side note, & to bring it home again - beach knows how I post. Many people that have been here for awhile know as well. I almost never take sides in situations like this bc it could go either way. Some may think the answers are all right in front of us while others could be completely on the opposite end of the spectrum. So if anyone wonders why I "Like" both sides of posts, or why sometimes I explain why I don't agree with a post, it's bc I'm true to how I feel and I post in truth. Nothing more & nothing less. I know nobody asked for an explanation but I posted it anyway bc it gets so heated in here that things can sometimes get misconstrued. If posters know the reasoning behind why I post the way I do, and if they maybe take into consideration others may post the same way, it might help to find a meeting ground for good communication. It's not done out of disrespect. As a matter of fact, it's the opposite - its done out of pure respect.

Xox :blowkiss:

I have different thoughts on the phone and the timing of events that unfolded on the 17th and the days following Michelle's disappearance. For one...I am not convinced Michelle was EVER in her hummer after arriving at Dale's and not convinced the phone was definitely dumped on the 17th. JMO

Only problem is that if the cell wasn't dumped on the 17th, it could still be traced even if it were dead. Best example is something I experienced last year. My son lost his phone at school. Well at least he thought he lost it lol. I called the school, nobody turned it in. I talked to his gym teacher, she didn't see it but suspected something bc it was the 2nd cell to go missing that week. Sooo, I called AT&T & also went to the police. The police worked with AT&T to trace my son's iPhone. I didn't know they could trace it bc I didn't subscribe to the gps monitoring program. They found it. It was at a kid's house that my son had gym class with. The cell had been dead for 8 days & actually powered down at the school bc my awesomely responsible kid failed to charge the darn thing. Anyway, the gps locator took them right to the little thief's address. They explained if he lived in a development, it would have been harder to find, but he lived on a farm with a lot of land & no really near neighbors - so they found it rather quickly (I'm sure the boy's nervousness in being questioned probably helped, the poor thing). Anyway, the cell was found even though dead.

Sooo... I'm kinda thinking that even if the cell was powered down but kept & dumped at a later date, then le would have searched those areas, but they concentrated in the radius where it was found under the Nela. I think they included that entire area if I remember right. Yeah, I know it was searched due to a tip, but I honestly think the tip was maybe a tech calling in to advise a certain backtrace method.

Now if Sr was researching the Powell case months before Michelle went missing and the two of them were deleting FB content like crazy and making stuff private...Could there be clues in some of the photos? IMO there are tons of screen capped photos from Dale and his friend's FB albums. I am going thru each and every one of these trying to get identifying places in our area.

Unfortunately as you drive Orlando you see thousands of places Dale could have taken Michelle. I know the area well and off the top of my head I could think of many places and I am not as twisted and sinister as the Smiths who have decades of criminal experience between them. IIRC one of Dale's friends from his childhood had bragged about a place where he hid things...I am trying to identify this place because it could have been a thought in the back of Dale's mind...all JMO

Michelle is/was a single mom with 3 kids. Did she have health insurance? Is it safe to assume each child's father carried the minors' insurance? Or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro