FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was JMO that they look unhappy. Wouldn't you be with a father like Dale? Just saying!

Since the adorable twinners are minors I can't post pics or give a link but they are out there....They are on CERTAIN people's social media and such.

JMO, they look sad because they are sad. At their age they can't understand why mommy isn't there or why their brother and maternal family isn't there anymore. They've lost everything, everything...

All jmo, of course.

JMO, they look sad because they are sad. At their age they can't understand why mommy isn't there or why their brother and maternal family isn't there anymore. They've lost everything, everything...

All jmo, of course.

Ain't that the truth Clue! MOO...With one decision to take Michelle's life, Dale has changed his children's future for the WORSE! His plans to erase Michelle have had severe and drastic impacts on SO MANY families and individuals. I cannot even imagine the MASSIVE amount of pain that has been caused by one man..not sure I can even call him that...coward sounds more like it! Dale, do something noble for your children for a change, tell us where their Mommy is! JMO

I've been reading and contemplating the various theories being offered.

For those who think it was premeditated, why would he choose the day the PC episode aired? The timing tends to make an easier case for motive. Considering how shrewd he would have had to be to cover his tracks as he has, it seems odd he'd make a decision like that.

Considering how many times I've seen this argument as reasoning for why Dale must be innocent, it seems the timing has worked to his advantage, so far. Given his well-documented history of domestic abuse and violence, he had to have known he'd be the most likely suspect, no matter what day he chose. It's almost as if he chose the day of the PC airing as an alibi of sorts. Look at how many people on WS alone have ruled him out precisely because of the timing. MOO.

Considering how many times I've seen this argument as reasoning for why Dale must be innocent, it seems the timing has worked to his advantage, so far. Given his well-documented history of domestic abuse and violence, he had to have known he'd be the most likely suspect, no matter what day he chose. It's almost as if he chose the day of the PC airing as an alibi of sorts. Look at how many people on WS alone have ruled him out precisely because of the timing. MOO.

I agree...IMO Dale selected that day carefully as if to say, "Do you really think I'd be THAT stupid and make her disappear on the SAME day People's Court aired?" Yes Dale...many of us DO think you ARE that stupid. My prediction is someday Dale will appear on America's Dumbest Criminals...JMO

I agree...IMO Dale selected that day carefully as if to say, "Do you really think I'd be THAT stupid and make her disappear on the SAME day People's Court aired?" Yes Dale...many of us DO think you ARE that stupid. My prediction is someday Dale will appear on America's Dumbest Criminals...JMO

My thoughts exactly, Jazz. It reminds me of the scene in Basic Instinct, where Catherine Tramell- the beautiful sociopath portrayed by Sharon Stone- is being questioned by police about her boyfriend's murder:

John Correli: Did you kill Mr Boz, Miss Tramell?

Catherine: I'd have to be pretty stupid to write a book about killing and then kill him the way I described in my book. I'd be announcing myself as the killer. I'm not stupid.

-MOO

Imho, Dale, with or without an accomplice, had plenty of time to leave Michelle anywhere within a 15-20 drive off the route from his condo to Walden Palms. Condo to Walden is 31 minutes according to Google maps. If he left the condo the first time with the kids & did arrive at his folks at 4:30 as a "witness" can verify (must be a neighbor for me to consider it credible), he could have left (been given a ride?) Rose Boulevard by 4:50, & arrived at the condo by 5:15. He could then easily leave the condo in the Hummer with Michelle by 6 at the latest and dropped her off anywhere within 15 minutes away from that route, spent 30 minutes at the site and arrived at Walden Palms by 7:30.

Possible time line:

3:18 - 4:10 at condo. (neighbors video & DS Jr. statement)

4:10 - 4:30 in transit to Rose Blvd. (DS Jr. statement)

4:30 - 4:50 at Rose Blvd residence. ("witness")

Hey Mom, I need a ride back to the condo to xyz. Can I have a ride? Bring the kids and while my friend Jkl and I xyz, you guys can go to MacDonalds. My treat; here's $10.

4:50 - 5:20 in transit.

5:20 - 6:00 at condo.

6:00 - 7:30 in transit to Walden Palms. Veers off course and drives approximately 6-8 (10?) miles in any direction off route to drop off Michelle. Stays up to 30 minutes at drop off site. Returns to route.

Hey Mom, my friend Jkl's girlfriend called him and he's going to drop me off at the Millenia Mall can you pick me up at 7:30? Great! Meet you there.

7:45 - 8:00 receives call "informing" him of Michelle's disappearance and leaves Rose Blvd, taking Nela Bridge route. Throws iPhone off the bridge on the way back to the Condo.

Notes:
1) By the time Michelle is officially "missing," at between 7:30 & 8, neither Michelle or the Hummer is with Dale.
2) "My friend Jkl" does not have to exist; he could be some guy that Dale is meeting for the first time to talk about the joys of joining 501 and Dale must have lost his card while buying a coke at the Mall.
3) NO ONE IS KNOWINGLY ABETTING DALE IN THIS SCENARIO.
4) Dale has 1+ hour alone with Michelle and Hummer in the condo.
5) Clearly, this is premeditated and Michelle is alive while in the condo and Hummer.
6) If Dale did go to work the 18th, he could have transported Michelle to a different site at that time. (He could have used a rental car & there is a rental car company on Hoffner. Tire tracks would be a consideration, however.)

Please, PLEASE blow holes in this theory, if you have linked evidence that I'm wrong. AFAIK, we only have Dales claim that he left the condo at 4:10 & arrived at Rose by 4:30; anything verifiable would be better. Help me, please. What did I miss?

I agree.

It was JMO that they look unhappy. Wouldn't you be with a father like Dale? Just saying!

Since the adorable twinners are minors I can't post pics or give a link but they are out there....They are on CERTAIN people's social media and such.

Can you at least say whose social media so I can see? I don't think it's fair to talk about pictures without giving people a way to judge for themselves. Thanks!

Please, PLEASE blow holes in this theory, if you have linked evidence that I'm wrong. AFAIK, we only have Dales claim that he left the condo at 4:10 & arrived at Rose by 4:30; anything verifiable would be better. Help me, please. What did I miss?

Brilliant work Gramma! See that's why we missed you SO much;) I cannot poke any holes in this theory and I doubt Dale can either as you are probably pretty close in what happened. Dale had at least TWO periods of time where he was unaccounted for (30-40 minutes after Michelle arrived at his condo and before Dale arrived at his parents) and for at least 3.5 hours between 4:30-8:00pm. He had a LOT of opportunity to hide evidence and it got dark fairly early that day (by 6pm) so he could carry about his mission in the dark. I believe one of his good friends...whom I also believe helped him the past...probably helped in THIS crime as well. JMO

Brilliant work Gramma! See that's why we missed you SO much;) I cannot poke any holes in this theory and I doubt Dale can either as you are probably pretty close in what happened. Dale had at least TWO periods of time where he was unaccounted for (30-40 minutes after Michelle arrived at his condo and before Dale arrived at his parents) and for at least 3.5 hours between 4:30-8:00pm. He had a LOT of opportunity to hide evidence and it got dark fairly early that day (by 6pm) so he could carry about his mission in the dark. I believe one of his good friends...whom I also believe helped him the past...probably helped in THIS crime as well. JMO

BBM

Is that "good friend.." still in the area, as far as we know?

The surviving victim of the gang (not necessarily organized) attack said it appeared to him that Dale led the attack. The death of his second wife could have been a "for hire" job. I wonder what LE thinks.

Is it within the rules for us to discuss other sleuths? How about discussing some details via direct messages?

HELP PLEASE:

Can anyone confirm my memory that LE reported the cadaver dogs did NOT declare positive when they checked the Hummer and that dogs also did NOT find any evidence that Michelle left a trail from the Hummer?

A sleuth reportedly called the company that applied the Glow sticker and reported that the sticker could be removed in 10 minutes. I allowed for 15 minutes in my time line. Would the sticker sleuth please confirm?

BBM. IMO, that seems to be something you would tell your family so they don't worry. Maybe it starts out that way, but I can't believe that you can sustain a "mobile" business based on that. I wonder if she normally kept her tanning equipment at the salon. That would make a lot of sense of her text from that morning saying she would "grab" something and "do it" that seemed out of place. Did she have her equipment in her car?

The text message is in the timeline: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11

The shoe shopping and I'll come get it is actually referring to the hair treatment her sister was gong to do for her in the shop in the morning, IIRC. Anyone remember it differently or have a link?

I found this interview with Lauren from 11/22/11, which I don't recall seeing posted here before. The bolded part jumped out at me:

REPORTER: What about clues that were left either in the Humvee or around the Humvee, was where the Humvee was left a clue that you guys were able to take anything away from?

LAUREN ERICKSON: [...] from what I understand that thing is being searched with a fine-toothed comb so, as far as anything back on it yet, I don't know. But they have let us know that anything to do with Michelle's being they will not- her well-being- they will not hold that back from us. But they do have certain things they have to hold back for their case.

FOX 35 Orlando interview with Lauren Erickson
http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/playlist/18846/3044857?cpt=8&title=family_buisness_news&wpid=3139

I've always wondered whether or not police had evidence of death and were just holding it back, but apparently not, or the family would know about it. And BP recently stated that he still had hope Michelle was alive.

Sadly, I believe the ONLY "piece of the puzzle" still missing is Michelle's body. When her remains are found, Dale will be arrested. -JMO.

Can anyone confirm my memory that LE reported the cadaver dogs did NOT declare positive when they checked the Hummer and that dogs also did NOT find any evidence that Michelle left a trail from the Hummer?

[Respectfully snipped for space]

We were discussing this a while back, and we couldn't find confirmation that cadaver dogs were ever used at Dale's, Dale Sr.'s or in any of their vehicles. After the Rose Blvd. raid, Michelle's brother said that "dogs" were used and didn't find anything, but the type of dog wasn't specified.

Police used a bloodhound at Walden where the Hummer was abandoned but the dog did not hit on a scent trail.

Sources told WFTV there was little or no evidence found in the SUV [Michelle's Hummer]. Also, a bloodhound was brought in but never discovered a viable scent to follow, investigators said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/missing-moms-family-holds-vigil/nFjB2/

HTH

EDITED TO ADD:
Sorry, I misunderstood your question. It's hard to imagine that cadaver dogs weren't used in Michelle's Hummer, but as far as I know, there's no public confirmation of this. My own opinion is that, if cadaver dogs were indeed used, they found no decomposition evidence in the Hummer. I'm basing this on the interview with Lauren in which she stated that police told her they wouldn't withhold evidence concerning Michelle's well-being from the family. JMO.

BBM

Is that "good friend.." still in the area, as far as we know?

The surviving victim of the gang (not necessarily organized) attack said it appeared to him that Dale led the attack. The death of his second wife could have been a "for hire" job. I wonder what LE thinks.

Is it within the rules for us to discuss other sleuths? How about discussing some details via direct messages?

HELP PLEASE:

A sleuth reportedly called the company that applied the Glow sticker and reported that the sticker could be removed in 10 minutes. I allowed for 15 minutes in my time line. Would the sticker sleuth please confirm?

The friend I believe may have helped may have been with Dale's second wife while she died. It is JMO but I have done some research in which seems to indicate a friend may have been in the general area of Dale's condo around the same time Michelle went missing. We cannot sleuth him on this site as he has not been publicly named as a suspect. I have called a decal removal company myself and found the glow stickers could easily have been removed within 10 minutes.

[Respectfully snipped for space]

We were discussing this a while back, and we couldn't find confirmation that cadaver dogs were ever used at Dale's, Dale Sr.'s or in any of their vehicles. After the Rose Blvd. raid, Michelle's brother said that "dogs" were used and didn't find anything, but the type of dog wasn't specified.

Police used a bloodhound at Walden where the Hummer was abandoned but the dog did not hit on a scent trail.

HTH

EDITED TO ADD:
Sorry, I misunderstood your question. It's hard to imagine that cadaver dogs weren't used in Michelle's Hummer, but as far as I know, there's no public confirmation of this. My own opinion is that, if cadaver dogs were indeed used, they found no decomposition evidence in the Hummer. I'm basing this on the interview with Lauren in which she stated that police told her they wouldn't withhold evidence concerning Michelle's well-being from the family. JMO.

Just wanted to add there were dogs used at the search on Econ Trail. I don't know if you needed that info or not. I saw them myself. hth

Imho, Dale, with or without an accomplice, had plenty of time to leave Michelle anywhere within a 15-20 drive off the route from his condo to Walden Palms. Condo to Walden is 31 minutes according to Google maps. If he left the condo the first time with the kids & did arrive at his folks at 4:30 as a "witness" can verify (must be a neighbor for me to consider it credible), he could have left (been given a ride?) Rose Boulevard by 4:50, & arrived at the condo by 5:15. He could then easily leave the condo in the Hummer with Michelle by 6 at the latest and dropped her off anywhere within 15 minutes away from that route, spent 30 minutes at the site and arrived at Walden Palms by 7:30.

Possible time line:

3:18 - 4:10 at condo. (neighbors video & DS Jr. statement)

4:10 - 4:30 in transit to Rose Blvd. (DS Jr. statement)

4:30 - 4:50 at Rose Blvd residence. ("witness")

Hey Mom, I need a ride back to the condo to xyz. Can I have a ride? Bring the kids and while my friend Jkl and I xyz, you guys can go to MacDonalds. My treat; here's $10.

4:50 - 5:20 in transit.

5:20 - 6:00 at condo.

6:00 - 7:30 in transit to Walden Palms. Veers off course and drives approximately 6-8 (10?) miles in any direction off route to drop off Michelle. Stays up to 30 minutes at drop off site. Returns to route.

Hey Mom, my friend Jkl's girlfriend called him and he's going to drop me off at the Millenia Mall can you pick me up at 7:30? Great! Meet you there.

7:45 - 8:00 receives call "informing" him of Michelle's disappearance and leaves Rose Blvd, taking Nela Bridge route. Throws iPhone off the bridge on the way back to the Condo.

Notes:
1) By the time Michelle is officially "missing," at between 7:30 & 8, neither Michelle or the Hummer is with Dale.
2) "My friend Jkl" does not have to exist; he could be some guy that Dale is meeting for the first time to talk about the joys of joining 501 and Dale must have lost his card while buying a coke at the Mall.
3) NO ONE IS KNOWINGLY ABETTING DALE IN THIS SCENARIO.
4) Dale has 1+ hour alone with Michelle and Hummer in the condo.
5) Clearly, this is premeditated and Michelle is alive while in the condo and Hummer.
6) If Dale did go to work the 18th, he could have transported Michelle to a different site at that time. (He could have used a rental car & there is a rental car company on Hoffner. Tire tracks would be a consideration, however.)

BBM, Don't need a link. Why would Dale need a ride from his mother and be picked up at the mall if he drove his car to their house. If his parents do not know and have knowingly collaborated after the fact with Dale, then their testimony would be awfully telling as well.

Finally, the cell phone would have to have been at his parent's house or on his possession the entire time up until 8pm in this scenario. I imagine the ping record would then show every detail of the crime which would be more than enough to get a conviction.

BBM, Don't need a link. Why would Dale need a ride from his mother and be picked up at the mall if he drove his car to their house. If his parents do not know and have knowingly collaborated after the fact with Dale, then their testimony would be awfully telling as well.

Finally, the cell phone would have to have been at his parent's house or on his possession the entire time up until 8pm in this scenario. I imagine the ping record would then show every detail of the crime which would be more than enough to get a conviction.

IMO This is a theory. No links are needed. jmo

IMO This is a theory. No links are needed. jmo

I don't think missingm meant that. The original post by GrammaMaybe asked for links to support arguments against her theory. I understood missingm to mean that missingm doesn't need to provide a link for the post he/she made in response, even though GrammaMaybe asked for them.

MSM said the 1st search center was chosen because the phone powered down nearby; the nearest ATT tower is on Lancaster near S Orange.

The ATT tower that is listed on coverage maps as 6767 S Goldenrod (actually closer to Brentwood) is most likely the tower that picked up NM (Michelle's bf) text messages.

I can't find verification of where the 4:26 "Waterford" pings were picked up. In my scenario, Dale had Michelle's iPhone with him in his truck when he transported the kids to Rose Blvd. While en route, he could have sent the bogus text. "Moving west on Hoffner" may have occurred at 4:26. "Moving west on Hoffner" may also have occurred between 6 & 7:30 and was the "evening" ping. LE hasn't released the details.

Dale may be the primary suspect because he iPhone records are more complete than we know.

If Dale wanted to establish a phony alibi at his parents all he needed to do was leave his phone and vehicle at Rose Blvd. At that point he would have most likely needed either a ride or access to another vehicle.... If he carried this out alone (which I doubt)...he needs to get back to the condo to clean up the mess and dispose of evidence. If he had help...say someone arriving via bicycle... then that person could have taken Michelle offsite using her Hummer until Dale met up later...lots of possibilities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme