FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM, Don't need a link. Why would Dale need a ride from his mother and be picked up at the mall if he drove his car to their house. If his parents do not know and have knowingly collaborated after the fact with Dale, then their testimony would be awfully telling as well.

Finally, the cell phone would have to have been at his parent's house or on his possession the entire time up until 8pm in this scenario. I imagine the ping record would then show every detail of the crime which would be more than enough to get a conviction.

BBM

If Dale acted alone, he had 2 vehicles to deal with--his truck and the Hummer. Taking his truck from the condo to Rose Blvd gets his truck moved, but not the Hummer. If he cons a ride back to the Condo, then he only needs a ride from near where he dropped off the Hummer to Rose Blvd where his truck is located.

I respectfully disagree about where the iPhone had to be. If Dale had an accomplice, he could have given him/her the phone for some of the time. He could have left the phone with Michelle for awhile & gone back and retrieved it. He could have given it to the kids to play with. He could have kept it turned off except for momentary checks of voicemail and/or texts. We won't know where the phone was every minute, until LE chooses to inform us.

Just wanted to add there were dogs used at the search on Econ Trail. I don't know if you needed that info or not. I saw them myself. hth

Dogs:

IIRC, LE had the Hummer for a week or two. Plenty of time for a cadaver dog to give it a sniff. I also think one of the news casts mentioned that the dogs didn't find anything while the Hummer was impounded which I interpreted to mean "cadaver dog" because the search & rescue dog would have been used at Walden Palms before then. Imho, if a bloodhound wasn't able to find a trail from the Hummer, Michelle did not walk away from the Hummer at that location.

BBM

If Dale acted alone, he had 2 vehicles to deal with--his truck and the Hummer. Taking his truck from the condo to Rose Blvd gets his truck moved, but not the Hummer. If he cons a ride back to the Condo, then he only needs a ride from near where he dropped off the Hummer to Rose Blvd where his truck is located.

I respectfully disagree about where the iPhone had to be. If Dale had an accomplice, he could have given him/her the phone for some of the time. He could have left the phone with Michelle for awhile & gone back and retrieved it. He could have given it to the kids to play with. He could have kept it turned off except for momentary checks of voicemail and/or texts. We won't know where the phone was every minute, until LE chooses to inform us.

Now...where did Dale hide Michelle?...I keep going back to McCoy AFB...behind the navy exchange next to the old rail road tracks. http://www.abandonedrails.com/Taft_to_McCoy_Air_Force_Base
I definitely think it's worth a closer look! Wonder if there is any disturbed land around there...

If Dale wanted to establish a phony alibi at his parents all he needed to do was leave his phone and vehicle at Rose Blvd. At that point he would have most likely needed either a ride or access to another vehicle.... If he carried this out alone (which I doubt)...he needs to get back to the condo to clean up the mess and dispose of evidence. If he had help...say someone arriving via bicycle... then that person could have taken Michelle offsite using her Hummer until Dale met up later...lots of possibilities!

CBM

My hunch (obviously, that is JMO) is that Dale would try to involve as few people as possible, as peripherally as possible. Accomplices would put him at risk of blackmail and being controlled by others. Also, it is common for perps to get some outside help, then threaten to turn them in as the mastermind.

Now...where did Dale hide Michelle?...I keep going back to McCoy AFB...behind the navy exchange next to the old rail road tracks. http://www.abandonedrails.com/Taft_to_McCoy_Air_Force_Base
I definitely think it's worth a closer look! Wonder if there is any disturbed land around there...

CBM

Where is the AFB? Couldn't find it by looking at the map. Is it within 10 miles of a direct route between the condo and Walden Palms?

Will check out web site right now. Thanks.

Thank you so much for the information. I don't think we should discuss locations on the forum. Direct message would be safer, imho. Whatchatink?

Dogs:

IIRC, LE had the Hummer for a week or two. Plenty of time for a cadaver dog to give it a sniff. I also think one of the news casts mentioned that the dogs didn't find anything while the Hummer was impounded which I interpreted to mean "cadaver dog" because the search & rescue dog would have been used at Walden Palms before then. Imho, if a bloodhound wasn't able to find a trail from the Hummer, Michelle did not walk away from the Hummer at that location.

BBM

IIRC it's never been released if LE still has the Hummer and I don't recall any MSM saying dogs didn't find anything. Of course, since I haven't heard it doesn't mean it's not out there.

I do agree if a bloodhound didn't find a trail then she didn't walk away. Leads me to believe she was not the one who left the Hummer at Waldan. jmo

BBM

IIRC it's never been released if LE still has the Hummer and I don't recall any MSM saying dogs didn't find anything. Of course, since I haven't heard it doesn't mean it's not out there.

I do agree if a bloodhound didn't find a trail then she didn't walk away. Leads me to believe she was not the one who left the Hummer at Waldan. jmo

I hadn't heard it had been released whether LE still has the Hummer either, but that doesn't mean they do. I could have missed it.

JMO but since the bloodhound found no trail, she hadn't been in the hummer. At least not when she was dumped (if she was, which I think she was but that's JMO).

As usual, all JMO unless otherwise indicated with a link.

Dogs:

I can't find it now, but I swear I remember reading not too terribly long ago (might have been from one of Dale's friends on here) that police still have the Hummer. Anyone else remember this?

As far as I can tell from searching news stories, there are no reports indicating that cadaver dogs were ever used in the Hummer. But I think it's safe to assume that they were. If not, then I would question the competence of the investigators.

I totally agree about the bloodhound.

-JMO

Thank you so much for the information. I don't think we should discuss locations on the forum. Direct message would be safer, imho. Whatchatink?

I was thinking about this the other day. Not only can the guilty party attempt to move remains, if he reads that we have already mentioned the site, or feels we're too close to the vicinity. But also if anyone decides to go out on their own, you wouldn't want to unexpectedly bump into this person while you're out there (or any other disgruntled reader, for that matter). So I think it's best to be discreet about any locations you want to check out, just to be safe. :moo:

I was thinking about this the other day. Not only can the guilty party attempt to move remains, if he reads that we have already mentioned the site, or feels we're too close to the vicinity. But also if anyone decides to go out on their own, you wouldn't want to unexpectedly bump into this person while you're out there (or any other disgruntled reader, for that matter). So I think it's best to be discreet about any locations you want to check out, just to be safe. :moo:

Well if Dale tries to move anything...let's hope he gets caught. Certainly would make the DA's job much easier IMO. As for announcing locations? Nothing a FL concealed permit cannot fix ;) JMO.

I can't find it now, but I swear I remember reading not too terribly long ago (might have been from one of Dale's friends on here) that police still have the Hummer. Anyone else remember this?

As far as I can tell from searching news stories, there are no reports indicating that cadaver dogs were ever used in the Hummer. But I think it's safe to assume that they were. If not, then I would question the competence of the investigators.

I totally agree about the bloodhound.

-JMO

I don't think it was reported via MSM as to where the Hummer is at the moment...not that it would make news. However...considering LE usually doesn't hang onto a vehicle for months after taking it in and the fact that Dale probably cannot afford the payments with his welfare and unemployment checks and other handouts.... And since he was trying to weasel back every cent he paid to Michelle for custody payments I would guess the bank probably has the vehicle. JMO probably repossessed just like the bank will probably take his home sooner rather than later. All JMO

I don't think it was reported via MSM as to where the Hummer is at the moment...not that it would make news. However...considering LE usually doesn't hang onto a vehicle for months after taking it in and the fact that Dale probably cannot afford the payments with his welfare and unemployment checks and other handouts.... And since he was trying to weasel back every cent he paid to Michelle for custody payments I would guess the bank probably has the vehicle. JMO probably repossessed just like the bank will probably take his home sooner rather than later. All JMO

Yeah, I don't think it was MSM. Seems like it came from one of Dale's friends who posts here. Or maybe I'm just completely mistaken. Wouldn't be the first time! :)

I agree that Dale is probably in a bad way money-wise. What a shame for the twins, but I don't feel the least bit sorry for Dale himself. -JMO

Yeah, I don't think it was MSM. Seems like it came from one of Dale's friends who posts here. Or maybe I'm just completely mistaken. Wouldn't be the first time! :)

I agree that Dale is probably in a bad way money-wise. What a shame for the twins, but I don't feel the least bit sorry for Dale himself. -JMO

I agree Sleuth! I have seen from various FB posts and on his other social media that things are "busy" for Dale and he hasn't been able to make his usual star wars parties and the like...IMO busy equals money troubles! Bet Dale didn't realize how much of a prison he would create by making Michelle disappear...Come on Dale give us a hint...are we getting warmer yet? Where is Michelle? Praying for answers!

IMO if the perp was Dale that answer is "not very easily?" and for what I know almost impossible. If the perp was someone else the answer I guess would be "much more easily". Forensic evidence gathering is enormously efficient nowadays, it's not easy at all to make available evidence disappear and you would really really need to be good. That is why the simpler the crime the most difficult it is to solve. Here there is no simplicity, if your theory is that Dale's did it, and that is exactly the problem, how do you make it all fit together?

Happy Father's Day to all the dads in the house! Hope Dale will give his kids the best present ever and give up custody of the twinners to BP & YS! Also would be great if he would tell what he did with Michelle...

My heart goes out to BP as well. First Father's Day without Michelle. :(

"Man up"... There's so many people hurt, including the children. "Man up", for goodness sakes.

Someone must know something...doesn't anyone who might know something or the Prime Suspect have even half a heart?

MSM said the 1st search center was chosen because the phone powered down nearby; the nearest ATT tower is on Lancaster near S Orange.

The ATT tower that is listed on coverage maps as 6767 S Goldenrod (actually closer to Brentwood) is most likely the tower that picked up NM (Michelle's bf) text messages.

I can't find verification of where the 4:26 "Waterford" pings were picked up. In my scenario, Dale had Michelle's iPhone with him in his truck when he transported the kids to Rose Blvd. While en route, he could have sent the bogus text. "Moving west on Hoffner" may have occurred at 4:26. "Moving west on Hoffner" may also have occurred between 6 & 7:30 and was the "evening" ping. LE hasn't released the details.

Dale may be the primary suspect because he iPhone records are more complete than we know.

Hi GrammaMaybe! The 4:26 ping was picked up in the Hoffner area. There is a cell tower directly off of Hoffner, so that's the nearest tower for the 4:26 one, therefore it would have pinged off of that tower. I supplied a link to the 4 cell towers in the immediate Oak Ridge area in this thread maybe 10-15 pages back? I'll try to find where it was & give you the link. Also, that link that shows the 4 main cell towers also provides all the antenna towers in that area as well. Antenna towers are used to boost the cell towers reception. They can all be found at Orlando's City-Data link here:

http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell-Orlando-Florida.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member