FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again my point had nothing to do with Dale being falsely accused. I was stating with my analogy, he is either GUILTY or not guilty. There's no in between. IMO all that has been released by MSM and my own research points TOWARD his guilt and until new info is released that points away from his guilt...which BTW I do NOT believe such evidence exists...I will continue to believe Dale is GUILTY of MURDERING Michelle. JMO

I'd like to expand just a little on my previous post below:

"They're looking for any way to move the case forward," Bailey told WKMG. "When you have very limited information or limited evidence, it's a very good thing to do."

HERE

Often times you have referred to "your own research", below is an instance of such a case:

"... and my own research points TOWARD his guilt ..."

I think it would be useful to me and may be others to know if there is anything in your research that is different or that adds to anything that has been discussed already by orthers. That would be particularly helpful to me since I am fairly new to this case and I often find information I did not know previously.

Sometimes I wish we were given a program before we came into the room. It'd be so nice to see who the cast is. :clap:

Sometimes I wish we were given a program before we came into the room. It'd be so nice to see who the cast is. :clap:

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players"
- William Shakespeare

Does a Hummer have GPS and if so, can LE get anything from it in the way of where it was or tracking?

The hummer has GPS and OnStar would still be recording its movements even after it was shut off. This actually came up recently in the MSM about GPS devices and new cars. If you own a GPS device they save your data even if its off to resell to other corporations. Of course your name isn't attached to the data but OnStar could find her records if they needed to. LE doesn't know that. LE doesn't know a lot of things.

I had a friend get his brand new truck stolen, in the passenger seat he had a cellphone that also had GPS enabled. LE was not able to work with the phone company or we could have immediately found the vehicle and recovered it / made an arrest. LE sometimes doesn't have the right people to get the job done. IT is not their strong suit, they usually have the FBI handle IT needs. That needs to change.

So how do you get the GPS records? Court order or sue OnStar. OnStar, Garmin and the other GPS companies have kept this very hush hush.

http://www.zdziarski.com/blog/?p=1270

Anyhow Im an IT consultant thats why I know. I've tried to get vetted here but I dont think anyones on staff to vet me.

The hummer has GPS and OnStar would still be recording its movements even after it was shut off. This actually came up recently in the MSM about GPS devices and new cars. If you own a GPS device they save your data even if its off to resell to other corporations. Of course your name isn't attached to the data but OnStar could find her records if they needed to. LE doesn't know that. LE doesn't know a lot of things.

I had a friend get his brand new truck stolen, in the passenger seat he had a cellphone that also had GPS enabled. LE was not able to work with the phone company or we could have immediately found the vehicle and recovered it / made an arrest. LE sometimes doesn't have the right people to get the job done. IT is not their strong suit, they usually have the FBI handle IT needs. That needs to change.

So how do you get the GPS records? Court order or sue OnStar. OnStar, Garmin and the other GPS companies have kept this very hush hush.

Anyhow Im an IT consultant thats why I know. I've tried to get vetted here but I dont think anyones on staff to vet me.

Court order ... fairly easy to obtain by the police under these circumstances. Disclosure to the police of records such as this may involve privacy issues. There is no issue of privacy where MP's records are concerned, for obvious reasons. IMO

From what I remember (sorry, don't have a link handy), at one time the Hummer had active OnStar services, but by the time of Michelle's disappearance, the account had been closed and the OnStar services had been deactivated.

Just so I'm clear, you're saying that even if the OnStar had been deactivated, the GPS would still have been recording the vehicle's movements? TIA!

Does anyone know if Michelle and Dale had a formal custody arrangement with established dates and times for visitation, or if there was at least an oral agreement that she was going to bring the twins that day at a certain time (and what that time was)? I'm just wondering whether there was supposed to be a specific drop-off time.

From what I remember (sorry, don't have a link handy), at one time the Hummer had active OnStar services, but by the time of Michelle's disappearance, the account had been closed and the OnStar services had been deactivated.

Just so I'm clear, you're saying that even if the OnStar had been deactivated, the GPS would still have been recording the vehicle's movements? TIA!

Yes. Here is another link that says the same thing. Us tech guys have known about this for over a year.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...any-will-still-track-sell-your-location.shtml

Yes. Here is another link that says the same thing. Us tech guys have known about this for over a year.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...any-will-still-track-sell-your-location.shtml

Thank you! That is very good to know! Do you happen to know if the information is perishable? Or is it kept indefinitely?

Also, (and please forgive my ignorance) if the OnStar is deactivated, is there any way that, for instance, a random carjacker could discern this? Or would you have to have firsthand knowledge that the account had been deactivated? I have OnStar in my vehicle, but it's never been activated. Still, there's a little blue light that is always on on the transmitter. Just curious. TIA!

OnStar notified me, a subscriber, about this back in 2011 after the story first broke. Apparently they've issued statements about it too, and a video. You can have it deactivated tho I doubt many do.

http://news.consumerreports.org/cars/2011/09/new-onstar-policy-draws-privacy-concerns.html

Unless the Data Connection in your Vehicle is deactivated, information about your Vehicle may continue to be collected even if you do not have a Plan.
”

In essence, that allows the company to continue tracking OnStar-equipped vehicles even after a subscriber has canceled membership of the service. Deactivating the Data Connection, or wireless data modem, and stopping the data collection requires members to contact an "OnStar Advisor."

Moreover, the changed policy now alerts OnStar members:

“
We may share or sell anonymized data (including location, speed, and safety belt usage) with third parties for any purpose...
”

OnStar notified me, a subscriber, about this back in 2011 after the story first broke. Apparently they've issued statements about it too, and a video. You can have it deactivated tho I doubt many do.

http://news.consumerreports.org/cars/2011/09/new-onstar-policy-draws-privacy-concerns.html

The same thing exists for the iPhone.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/04/20/surprise-your-iphone-is-tracking-your-every-move/

The iPhone even tracks wi-fi connections as you drive by, so every starbucks, library, and home network that you run into would be stored.

Between her car and the iPhone, LE should be able to track her every step, yet here we are more than 6 months later and LE is establishing a "smart" commission. I wonder if an expert for Apple or OnStar is on that committee? Heck, throw it out in public and a ton of people will look through it. As it is Dale already knows that LE thinks he did it and anyone else would believe that they are in the clear. Who exactly are they hiding info from? :couch:

Thank you for the information, it gives a bit of hope that LE or FBI will figure this out at some point. Maybe they have, just need to connect that "dot" they referred too. So if the hummer was used to dispose of the body and they had this digital trail, they would have found her by now, or at least would have known where to even look. If the hummer was in the garage, and he used this truck or van, then there could be some evidence of decomp in it as more than an hour would have passed by the time he kills her, loads up the body, drives to his dad's place, takes off and gets rid of her. But we still would have the hummer in the garage, that needs to be dealt with and we get into that "who drove what, when and where" discussion.

I hope they got what they needed from the FBI so that those records are being used as we type here.

The same thing exists for the iPhone.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/04/20/surprise-your-iphone-is-tracking-your-every-move/

The iPhone even tracks wi-fi connections as you drive by, so every starbucks, library, and home network that you run into would be stored.

Between her car and the iPhone, LE should be able to track her every step, yet here we are more than 6 months later and LE is establishing a "smart" commission. I wonder if an expert for Apple or OnStar is on that committee? Heck, throw it out in public and a ton of people will look through it. As it is Dale already knows that LE thinks he did it and anyone else would believe that they are in the clear. Who exactly are they hiding info from? :couch:

BBM

I don't "they" are hiding any info from anyone. "WE" are not entitled to know what "they" know. jmo

Thank you for the information, it gives a bit of hope that LE or FBI will figure this out at some point. Maybe they have, just need to connect that "dot" they referred too. So if the hummer was used to dispose of the body and they had this digital trail, they would have found her by now, or at least would have known where to even look. If the hummer was in the garage, and he used this truck or van, then there could be some evidence of decomp in it as more than an hour would have passed by the time he kills her, loads up the body, drives to his dad's place, takes off and gets rid of her. But we still would have the hummer in the garage, that needs to be dealt with and we get into that "who drove what, when and where" discussion.

I hope they got what they needed from the FBI so that those records are being used as we type here.

Good post, this is something that I have thought about before. All this techno stuff and the ability to track either from phones or GPS and with all this nothing yet? Dale had a phone, so did Michelle so does everyone so again one would think that they would have some info. Then again LE just may have things we don't know about, that's the whole issue we all wish we knew.

I don't think he/they would have used the Hummer to dispose of her because it was too noticeable of a car. I think they might have kept her tied up in the Hummer while the kids were dropped off, but she was not dead, imo.

Or she might have been tied up and left in a closet at his home. All he had to do was come back in his truck OR in a friend or relatives vehicle, and dispose of her. I don't think they had warrants for everyones vehicle that he might have had access to.

I don't think he/they would have used the Hummer to dispose of her because it was too noticeable of a car. I think they might have kept her tied up in the Hummer while the kids were dropped off, but she was not dead, imo.

Or she might have been tied up and left in a closet at his home. All he had to do was come back in his truck OR in a friend or relatives vehicle, and dispose of her. I don't think they had warrants for everyones vehicle that he might have had access to.

So true! EVERY time I drive by Rose Blvd I swear there's a new vehicle I have never seen...IMO between all the vehicles Dale Jr and Sr own...I would guess that they could have used a vehicle that they knew would never get searched OR had Michelle tied up so well that it wouldn't leave DNA evidence.

Now we KNOW Dale Sr was closely following the Powell case MONTHS before Michelle went missing as evidenced by the screenshots of his FB account BEFORE he deleted it...I found this while casually searching for how Josh got away with murder:

http://www.king5.com/news/Josh-Powe...get-rid-of-body-colleague-says-146539605.html

Could Dale Jr & Sr have followed Josh's plan? Things that make a ya go hmmm...

So true! EVERY time I drive by Rose Blvd I swear there's a new vehicle I have never seen...IMO between all the vehicles Dale Jr and Sr own...I would guess that they could have used a vehicle that they knew would never get searched OR had Michelle tied up so well that it wouldn't leave DNA evidence.

Now we KNOW Dale Sr was closely following the Powell case MONTHS before Michelle went missing as evidenced by the screenshots of his FB account BEFORE he deleted it...I found this while casually searching for how Josh got away with murder:

http://www.king5.com/news/Josh-Powe...get-rid-of-body-colleague-says-146539605.html

Could Dale Jr & Sr have followed Josh's plan? Things that make a ya go hmmm...

Hey Jazz, mind if I ask you a question? Do you think that Dale Sr could have done this alone? Could he possibly become obsessed with the son's younger girlfriend? This has crossed my mind before.

Can somebody please re-post the exact location where the hummer was found and whether or not it had tinted windows?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member