FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but if Dale was just having fun at a party while drinking and wearing a costume that would be one thing...while drinking he gets in fights, participates in murder, and beats women...how can THAT be portrayed in a positive tone?

Ok I was agreeing quite a bit with you but now you lost me, I am not agreeing on the murder rap for sure and I am not condoning violence against women of for that matter against anyone, but the point was not about denying Dale's shady past it was simply to say that not everything Dale does has to be yet another example if why is guilty of murder. Having fun at a party at a particular night is just that, having fun, dressing up in costumes is just that and nothing else, wearing a cowboy hat is wearing a hat nothing more, one can't make the sum total of a person life be judged always and in any circumstances solely about their failings, if that was the case IMO we would all be in trouble to a degree or another for who would be left standing under that level of scrutiny?

Oh my ... are you baiting me? LOL, isn't a bit late in the night to start talking about unsubstantiated speculations? So let me be agreeable here nevertheless, if DS and Sr at some point dug a grave for Michelle I hope the police find the evidence to arrest them ... would that do?

No bait needed just trying to see what you think of a theory I am working on. You are usually pretty good at poking holes in them...we have Sr researching the Powell case and not a lot of physical evidence left behind so it leads me to one of two conclusions:

1. They were good at planning the "disappearance "

2. They were good at covering up the "disappearance"

OT: I remember watching Scooby Doo as a teenager when it first came out. Scooby always got Scooby snacks while the gang tried to solve mysteries of so-called supernatural creatures. The truth was always hidden right until the very end when they uncovered what really went on...With Michelle I feel we are getting closer, there have been some distractions, but the truth WILL come out here as well! Good night y'all!

No bait needed just trying to see what you think of a theory I am working on. You are usually pretty good at poking holes in them...we have Sr researching the Powell case and not a lot of physical evidence left behind so it leads me to one of two conclusions:

1. They were good at planning the "disappearance "

2. They were good at covering up the "disappearance"

Sorry Jazz but my internet connection suddenly went belly up, (for a moment there I though it was you :)) I see you already left, so good night and be well.

I don't have a ton of experience in family court but in the little I do have, the court is not shy about drug testing. It's so simple and routine in so many situations these days. It is hard for me to believe that, with a history of drug abuse as you describe and a missing mother, somebody didn't bring it to the court's attention and then that the court, having been informed, would have just brushed it off.

Hard for YOU to believe, sure. But what evidence do you have that this was ever brought to the judge's attention? What evidence do you have that drug testing was ever done? Please fill us in.

IMO, Lauren was speaking in past tense, as in, Michelle "was" [before she graduated] attending school and working two jobs. I do know that YS definitely said Michelle had already graduated.

I believe that to be correct as well. We were discussing it back on thread 1. I think the school was Aveda Institute. There is one located right off of Aloma Ave at 495 N Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL (Winter Park address but you would still think Orlando). Can't find the link to state it as factual though. Originally there was a possible sighting in this area and it seemed logical with the school right there, but I don't think it ever panned out.

Hard for YOU to believe, sure. But what evidence do you have that this was ever brought to the judge's attention? What evidence do you have that drug testing was ever done? Please fill us in.

I don't have any evidence that drug testing was ever done or that it was brought to the judge's attention. What I'm wondering is why it wasn't, if it wasn't. It should have been and DS should have been tested, IMO.

How so? Please be specific.

There are countless ways a person's substance abuse problems could play into his or her disappearance. Too many to list. How many people get drunk/high and fall into water and drown, for instance? It seems to happen frequently.

Before you go there... No, I am not saying Michelle got drunk and fell into a river. You asked me to give a specific example of a way a substance abuse problem could be relevant to her disappearance, IF she had one (and I don't have evidence that she does). That is one example of how it could be relevant, if she had one.

No, what was being said that I was referring to were all the drinking comments & meth comments. Literally. I stand by my post & understand that you disagree. That's fine. It doesn't mean I have to agree with you and others. Again, I'm just sticking to facts. That's what I'm posting on. I'm not going off of innuendo bc imvho that's too much of a slippery slope to deal with. As far as costumes go, are you suggesting that what Michelle wore at work bar tending was her daily attire bc I don't think it was...just like Dale's costuming thing isn't his everyday attire. When they dressed for something, they dressed for the "part".

Do I think Dale could be responsible? Sure I do, but I also think there's a chance he may not be responsible. I only care about the victim, that's what I'm here for. I'm not here to make friends or to agree with the majority for the sheer sake of agreeing. I'm not being argumentative at all, just honest. I'm sticking to facts & posting based on as much fact as I can. The chips will fall where they may. If Dale ends up being guilty and convicted, I'll clap bc they put the perp away. If its not Dale but it's somebody else that's charged & found guilty, I'll clap in that same situation bc they got the perp & put them away. Either way I'm here for Michelle, not anyone else, and I don't even know her - but I care enough to dig, post what I find, comment in truth, and I feel good about that. It just seems like whenever a poster doesn't agree with another's opinion, they get badgered or made to explain this & explain that even after its been explained again & again & again. It's ok. I can post on my opinion.

Michelle is a victim. Nobody said she wasn't. Those words shouldn't keep getting misconstrued.

Sometimes I agree with others & other times I don't. That's my prerogative.

Of course you have every perogative to disagree with my opinion on whether or not Michelle had a drinking and/or drug "problem". You did state that you believe she did in this post...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

And since you've decided to stand by that opinion even though there is no evidence to suggest that she did, and there are multiple incidents to prove that DSJr likely did and showed a pattern of his potential for violence while drinking, which directly relates to the possibility that this problem may have contributed to Michelle's disappearance, then I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this matter. Suggesting that you believe the victim had a drinking/drug problem when it has absolutely no bearing on what may have happened to her, and there is no evidence to prove it, does come across as victim bashing IMO.

I'm not sure exactly what you were trying to convey with the costume references. Perhaps you could clarify your thoughts on that for me? TIA

MOO

I don't have any evidence that drug testing was ever done or that it was brought to the judge's attention. What I'm wondering is why it wasn't, if it wasn't. It should have been and DS should have been tested, IMO.

Well the judge also should have heeded the suggestion by the DCFS who were there to tell him that they believed that it was in the children's best interest to remain with the family that they knew. He also should have listened to the account of Michelle's 11yr old son about how he hit her in front of all of the children. He should also have seen a bit of a red flag in the fact that DSJr was named the prime suspect in their mother's disappearance. There are a lot of factors that were presented that the judge disregarded. So I'm not sure if a positive drug test would have made a difference.

The deliberate step into and body check of one reporter and hitting another with the door on his way into the courthouse didn't come up either. I also doubt that would have made a difference. Some judges just believe that children should be with their biological parents regardless of any of the arguments that are presented to them that this might not be in their best interest. And a government agency was there to suggest it wasn't. They make excuses for the parent and give them the benefit of the doubt in way too many instances.

That judge actually stated that he didn't believe that there was any imminent harm in placing the children with their father. So he didn't believe that taking two 3yr old children from their home and the only family they've ever known, including their older brother, was harmful? And placing them with a man, they barely knew whom they've witnessed hitting their mother, who is now missing and he is the person police believe to be responsible, is not harmful to them either? And not stipulating that there had to be some kind of visitation with the family he was removing them from to make the transition easier was another foolish move.

He may have been basing his decision on the fact that he didn't believe the children were in any imminent physical danger, as there was no evidence presented that he had hit them, but he sure doesn't understand the various ways to harm a person, adult or child.

It was a wrong decision IMO. And the family have no rights to revisit the issue unless he does harm them physically. Which, hopefully, may never happen but that doesn't mean that they are not being harmed emotionally. It's likely that judge won't be around to see the fallout of that years down the road.

MOO

What about digging a grave ahead of time? With all the plotting and planning that Jr and Sr may have done is it possible one of them dug a grave for Michelle days or weeks in advance?

What a good question! Thank you. I've often wondered if this was pre-planned, would a grave have been dug in advance?

And if so, where might that be? I'm trying to narrow down places where Michelle might have been buried and I'm beginning to think it wasn't too far from the area where she disappeared. However, there's still a chance it could have been done over the weekend...I remember that trucker that spotted a Dale look-alike (complete with red truck) coming from the woods off 520. Yet if that was the case, Michelle would have had to have been hidden someplace until the next day. Did Dale have keys to another unit--a vacant unit or watching someone's unit while they were gone? We don't know the answer to that question, unfortunately.

But advance planning...yes, that very well might have been the case. :)

JMO, of course.

Of course you have every perogative to disagree with my opinion on whether or not Michelle had a drinking and/or drug "problem". You did state that you believe she did in this post...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

And since you've decided to stand by that opinion even though there is no evidence to suggest that she did, and there are multiple incidents to prove that DSJr likely did and showed a pattern of his potential for violence while drinking, which directly relates to the possibility that this problem may have contributed to Michelle's disappearance, then I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this matter. Suggesting that you believe the victim had a drinking/drug problem when it has absolutely no bearing on what may have happened to her, and there is no evidence to prove it, does come across as victim bashing IMO.

I'm not sure exactly what you were trying to convey with the costume references. Perhaps you could clarify your thoughts on that for me? TIA

MOO

Hey Kamille, you misunderstood my post. When I said I think they both have a problem, I'm not exactly saying alcohol. Let me explain... I do believe there's a possibility Dale could have a problem with alcohol based on the OC episode & court records, not bc of seeing him in pictures with a beer but bc of his reported anger when he drinks. Some people can drink a case & be happy as a lark, others can have one beer & be nasty as a bull. Michelle kept going back to him no matter what the reason is, and she partied with him knowing how he gets when he drinks, plus this was done around the kids. That's what I mean by saying I think they both have a problem.

The reason I used the comparison with pics & booze is bc it was being brought up that Dale could have an addiction. Then the speculation ensues. So I presented something that I thought was a good comparison - pictures. Not everything has to be one sided. There could be multiple comparisons. The costumes are another comparison, which is why I brought it up...bc so many posters keep making fun of him for dressing up in costume & stuff but Michelle did the same thing. I'd consider what she dressed in at work to be a costume bc certainly she wouldn't wear a bra & panties on the street. That's not victim bashing at all, not in the least. & I certainly never said she has a drinking or drug problem! I don't know her & wouldn't be able to judge that. I simply said there's pictures of Dale as well as Michelle in costume & without with drinks in hand & without. It's neither here nor there, but most certainly not victim bashing in the least.

Enough already.

I believe that to be correct as well. We were discussing it back on thread 1. I think the school was Aveda Institute. There is one located right off of Aloma Ave at 495 N Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL (Winter Park address but you would still think Orlando). Can't find the link to state it as factual though. Originally there was a possible sighting in this area and it seemed logical with the school right there, but I don't think it ever panned out.

Thank you for this, but you're not sure? I'm still trying to find it. I looked on Strandz Facebook page & noticed there's a stylist that graduated from Aveda that works for Strandz.

Hey Kamille, you misunderstood my post. When I said I think they both have a problem, I'm not exactly saying alcohol. Let me explain... I do believe there's a possibility Dale could have a problem with alcohol based on the OC episode & court records, not bc of seeing him in pictures with a beer but bc of his reported anger when he drinks. Some people can drink a case & be happy as a lark, others can have one beer & be nasty as a bull. Michelle kept going back to him no matter what the reason is, and she partied with him knowing how he gets when he drinks, plus this was done around the kids. That's what I mean by saying I think they both have a problem.

The reason I used the comparison with pics & booze is bc it was being brought up that Dale could have an addiction. Then the speculation ensues. So I presented something that I thought was a good comparison - pictures. Not everything has to be one sided. There could be multiple comparisons. The costumes are another comparison, which is why I brought it up...bc so many posters keep making fun of him for dressing up in costume & stuff but Michelle did the same thing. I'd consider what she dressed in at work to be a costume bc certainly she wouldn't wear a bra & panties on the street. That's not victim bashing at all, not in the least. & I certainly never said she has a drinking or drug problem! I don't know her & wouldn't be able to judge that. I simply said there's pictures of Dale as well as Michelle in costume & without with drinks in hand & without. It's neither here nor there, but most certainly not victim bashing in the least.

Enough already.

I was just going on what was literally posted on the board because it was in response to a post about DSJr's drinking/drug problems. It's easy for people to misunderstand when you have a thought in your head but you don't post it. If what you post is not what you mean then it can be misconstrued IMO.

I have been through Michelle's photos and I cannot find any evidence that she wore a bra and panties to work but I only have the one photobucket for reference. Is there another photo somewhere that shows this? :waitasec:

I will agree that she certainly did wear more suggestive clothing to work because she was a bartender. And that's the way many employees dress for work in bars where they are trying to supplement a menial income with tips. I wouldn't call it a "costume" per say but rather "work attire" based on the job position she held and the type of establishment she was working in. There appears to be pictures of other employees dressed in the same way.

But again, what does this have to do with what happened to Michelle? She did not disappear from work. She disappeared after arriving at DSJr's condo. And by all accounts she, at least, was stone sober at the time. We do not have the information that DSJr was. And he is the prime suspect. His behaviour and character, both past, present and future, will always be in question because of that. And that is why he is being sleuthed on this board and others. Scrutinizing him and how he thinks and "ticks" as it were, is what is hoped may result in a clue as to where Michelle may be. Feeling bad for him and comparing him to the victim is not really productive in that endeavour IMO.

Now if Michelle went missing from work and there was no known suspect then I would understand why it would be neccessary to scrutinize her photos to perhaps see if there might have been a person in her life that would want to cause her harm. And we certainly did do that at the beginning of this case. But we've established at least one person that may have wanted to cause her harm and LE happens to believe that he is the one person most likely to have been responsible for her disappearance based on evidence and witness statements. The police chief stated this on the day he announced that DSJr was the prime and only suspect at the moment.

I am also all about the facts in a case and I don't think what Michelle may have worn to work is a workable fact in this situation. If the last known siting of her was as she was leaving work then certainly it might apply, but that is not the case here. We know what she was wearing and it was not her work attire. Nor do I think that she had a problem because she kept returning to a man who was likely quite charming and manipulative when he wanted to be. And because she did, it in no way makes her responsible for what happened to her although it may have been a factor in the cause of why she disappeared. Not sure it was "multiple" times either. I only know of two that have been presented. I also must have missed the photos that showed Michelle and DSJr drinking and partying around the kids. Again don't think it's relevent here but if it is stated, it should be backed up.

MOO

Thank you for this, but you're not sure? I'm still trying to find it. I looked on Strandz Facebook page & noticed there's a stylist that graduated from Aveda that works for Strandz.

Nope, not sure. Only sure it was discussed, but can't say with certainty what the outcome was.

This is an interesting read about what was not found in the Laci Peterson case "They claim the murder took place the night of the 23rd, and that he removed her body from the house to the pickup for transport to the warehouse on the morning of the 24th. Given the timeline they provided during the trial, Laci would have been dead from 8-12 hours before he removed her body from the house.

And YET the cadaver dog on the 27th did not detect a cadaver scent in the house, in the pickup, on the tarp/boat cover that Scott supposedly used to wrap Laci, nor the market umbrellas that he supposedly used to weigh the tarp down, nor the boat that he supposedly used to dump her in the Bay. By the time he had ended the dastardly deed, Laci was ALREADY dead for some 16 hours." http://www.pwc-sii.com/Research/editorials/why.htm

So Dale could have left Michelle in the condo for some time WITHOUT dogs picking up Michelle's scent...

Michelle is a very cute young lady. She seems to be a wonderful mother & very well liked by everyone that meets her, however I've seen so many cases here & elsewhere that would have torn apart some of the stuff found.

Everybody talked about Casey Anthony wearing a tight shirt that accentuated her "curves" in court, including me bc I couldn't believe it...

Casey Anthony was not a victim. Michelle is. Why the obsession with her hair, clothes, and what she may or may not have worn to her job as a bartender.

I honestly do not get it. What does her appearance have to do with the fact that she pulled up to Dale's house and was never seen again? I ask because it seems to come up over and over and over again, ...and I do not understand why it is relevant to her disappearance.

Casey Anthony was not a victim. Michelle is. Why the obsession with her hair, clothes, and what she may or may not have worn to her job as a bartender.

I am honestly do not get it and I am asking. What does her appearance have to do with any of this? I ask because it seems to come up over and over and over again....and I do not understand why it is relevant to her disappearance?

IMO some seem to believe Michelle was abducted from her tank of a car because she was beautiful and allowed Dale to drink? I don't get it either...some are willing to ignore the violent felon who beats women, threatened to kill Michelle, and had a major motive to want her dead...instead they place blame on Michelle because of her good looks. I just don't get it! Jealousy maybe?

IMO some seem to believe Michelle was abducted from her tank of a car because she was beautiful and allowed Dale to drink? I don't get it either...some are willing to ignore the violent felon who beats women, threatened to kill Michelle, and had a major motive to want her dead...instead they place blame on Michelle because of her good looks. I just don't get it! Jealousy maybe?

The mind boggles doesn't it?

Tons of women have been murdered by their abusive spouses and most of them would not have been considered as pretty as Michelle. Then again, that is because the woman's looks have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she is being abused and ultimately murdered by her chronically violent and abusive Ex that has threatened to do just that.

I'm sorry. The whole appearance thing really gets under my skin as well as the veiled insinuations sometimes behind the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member