FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM... Can you link to these? I'm not sure which you mean. Thank you.

I just viewed the photobucket pictures tonight, from the link posted by Jersey Girl (quite a few pages back). They made me think of some things I didn't consider before. Not fact, just MOO. So that's why I chose to reference them.

As I was reading in another thread about "Mickey Finn" cocktails, I started thinking of how Michelle could have been chemically incapacitated and moved anywhere without leaving any signs of a struggle or evidence for cadaver dogs.

Or chloroform? Here in FL...the CA fiasco gave a lot of people ideas on how one could easily disable a victim.

Buck Fuddy certainly went that route IMO.

I can't speak for Buck Fuddy, but I know that neither I or anyone else here (as per all that posts I have read) has ever suggested what you intimated. I am asking you again to please not go there. I know you and me can be better then this.

I can't speak for Buck Fuddy, but I know that neither I or anyone else here (as per all that posts I have read) has ever suggested what you intimated. I am asking you again to please not go there. I know you and me can be better then this.

I am not following you. I didn't accuse you or anyone on this thread of anything! I was just saying that a woman's looks shouldn't be a part of the discussions on why a woman went missing. But you and me are just fine! Do you have a theory yet on who took Michelle?

I am not following you. I didn't accuse you or anyone on this thread of anything! I was just saying that a woman's looks shouldn't be a part of the discussions on why a woman went missing. But you and me are just fine! Do you have a theory yet on who took Michelle?

Some people are in fact abducted because of their looks, some because or their age, some because of a certain location they happen to be, some because of the clothes they wear and so on ... really there's no single reason or factor that is unique to all predators except perhaps for the need to exercise power over their victims.

Some people are in fact abducted because of their looks, some because or their age, some because of a certain location they happen to be, some because of the clothes they wear and so on ... really there's no single reason or factor that is unique to all predators except perhaps for the need to exercise power over their victims.

So how do you think Dale chooses his victims? Does he look for women he can overpower? Is there a common link? So no theories yet on who other than Dale?:( ....no worries! I can't think of one yet either that doesn't involve Dale and still fits the timeline.

So how do you think Dale chooses his victims? Does he look for women he can overpower? Is there a common link?

For whatever my impression of Dale might be and whether he is innocent or guilty of MP disappearance, he doesn't strike me as a serial predator which was what I was referring to originally.

Ok then, leaving aside Dale and MP, any person can potentially be abducted by anyone at any time for any reason, and that is a fact that unfortunately is all too common. I hope there is no disagreement here.

Nope. None. But if the information that I had about a missing person was:

that she was last seen at the home of her estranged and abusive ex, who has threatened her life in the past, and her car then mysteriously turned up in a parking lot stripped of identifying decals, and her cell phone found in a river, shows pings that travel in a direct path between he ex's house and his parents house during the time that she went missing....

Common sense would tell me that I was not looking at a stranger abduction. But that's just me and my :twocents:

For whatever my impression of Dale might be and whether he is innocent or guilty of MP disappearance, he doesn't strike me as a serial predator which was what I was referring to originally.

Well if you research Dale's background you will see he IS a serial predator...

Serial = performing a series of similar acts over a period of time. He beats women over and over

Predator = One that victimizes, plunders, or destroys, especially for one's own gain. This fits Dale like a glove!

So IMO:

Dale = serial + predator = serial predator.

Jazz let's not go there please, no one has even remotely suggested that.

I disagree. Some have....and went as far as to actually say that all female bartenders are either "slutty" or aloof. So it has been outright suggested. That wasn't your post but it has been more than insinuated. As for the rest of the posts that are not as quite direct, they are carrying the same tone.

Nope. None. But if the information that I had about a missing person was:

that she was last seen at the home of her estranged and abusive ex, who has threatened her life in the past, and her car then mysteriously turned up in a parking lot stripped of identifying decals, and her cell phone found in a river, shows pings that travel in a direct path between he ex's house and his parents house during the time that she went missing....

Common sense would tell me that I was not looking at a stranger abduction. But that's just me and my :twocents:

IMO common sense dictates that he has motive and arguably opportunity to kill MP, it also dictates that he'd be a suspect, prime or otherwise. To pronounce him guilty based on what we know so far is a step way too far for me and I will defer to others the judgment of what is reasonable or not in this instance. JMO

IMO common sense dictates that he has motive and arguably opportunity to kill MP, it also dictates that he'd be a suspect, prime or otherwise. To pronounce him guilty based on what we know so far is a step way too far for me and I will defer to you the judgment of what is reasonable or not in this instance. JMO

I understand that to be your opinion from all of your posts, and you obviously have the right to that opinion. You seem to feel very strongly that he is somehow being unfairly crucified. I'm not sure why though. He has his freedom, his kids, and has been stripped of nothing. That is more than I can say for Michelle and her family.

I do not agree. He is the prime suspect for a reason and it is only matter of time before he is arrested and charged. Once he is arrested, due process starts immediately and the prosecution only gets ONE bite of that apple. They will not arrest until they feel they are airtight and we are not privy to A LOT of information in this case.

I am hard pressed to see anyone other than Dale that would have (as you said) the motive and opportunity to hurt Michelle. We could sit here and dream up scenarios all day, but they wouldn't fit the facts at hand.

I do think he is guilty. One thousand Percent Guilty. But this is a forum and the court of public opinion. It is not a courtroom. I am a strong believer in every person's right to a fair trial, and when he is arrested and charged he will get his day in court.

I'm just curious, why are you so invested in Dale not being guilty of this?

IMO common sense dictates that he has motive and arguably opportunity to kill MP, it also dictates that he'd be a suspect, prime or otherwise. To pronounce him guilty based on what we know so far is a step way too far for me and I will defer to you the judgment of what is reasonable or not in this instance. JMO

Just like Yoda and Obi-Wan KNOW Vader is Anakin...it is quite easy to figure out WHO took Michelle...I think the jury will figure it out too. Jmo

I understand that to be your opinion from all of your posts, and you obviously have the right to that opinion. You seem to feel very strongly that he is somehow being unfairly crucified. I'm not sure why though. He has his freedom, his kids, and has been stripped of nothing. That is more than I can say for Michelle and her family.

I do not agree. He is the prime suspect for a reason and it is only matter of time before he is arrested and charged. Once he is arrested, due process starts immediately and the prosecution only gets ONE bite of that apple. They will not arrest until they feel they are airtight and we are not privy to A LOT of information in this case.

I am hard pressed to see anyone other than Dale that would have (as you said) the motive and opportunity to hurt Michelle. We could sit here and dream up scenarios all day, but they wouldn't fit the facts at hand.

I do think he is guilty. One thousand Percent Guilty. But this is a forum and the court of public opinion. It is not a courtroom. I am a strong believer in every person's right to a fair trial, and when he is arrested and charged he will get his day in court.

I'm just curious, why are you so invested in Dale not being guilty of this?

I don't know how many times I have said here that I don't know Dale is guilty or innocent, but here I am again, one could just look at a few posts above to find one of many such instances. Nor do I have a personal interest in defending Dale anymore then someone else has an interest in accusing him nor do I understand why I should be made to continuously clarify this point. Besides if you think about it where would be the interest in participating in a debate where everybody reinforces each others beliefs?

I don't know how many times I have said here that I don't know Dale is guilty or innocent, but here I am again, one could just look at a few posts above to find one of many such instances. Nor do I have a personal interest in defending Dale anymore then someone else has an interest in accusing him nor do I understand why I should be made to continuously clarify this point. Besides if you think about it where would be the interest in participating in a debate where everybody reinforces each others believes?
I agree with you Thor...I for one enjoy your posts! Every story needs a villain. I am not saying you are a villain but in order for a debate to work successfully you need opposing sides;)

I don't know how many times I have said here that I don't know Dale is guilty or innocent, but here I am again, one could just look at a few posts above to find one of many such instances. Nor do I have a personal interest in defending Dale anymore then someone else has an interest in accusing him nor do I understand why I should be made to continuously clarify this point. Besides if you think about it where would be the interest in participating in a debate where everybody reinforces each others beliefs?

Fair enough.

I never said that you had a "personal" interest nor do I believe that everyone on this thread, or in life for that matter, should rank and file agree with each other. I am not a fan of groupthink.

The reason that I ask is because although you state that you don't know if he is guilty or innocent, your posts all seem to want to deflect from Dale, yet not offer any other theory about who else could be responsible. The deflection is occurring, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. But again, you have the right to your opinion.

Your scales just seem to be tipping in one direction and one direction only, which is why you seem invested and which is why I asked. From your answer to my question, I am gathering that you are being a Devil's Advocate, rather than deflecting from evidence of Dale's guilt?

I wonder if Dale has any moles amongst his friends? How many have turned away from him? How many USED to be on his supporters page and now think he did it? I wonder if he'd even know who is still loyal to him? Wonder if any of his friends are feeding LE info...wonder who Dale can trust. His walls must be caving in...I can just imagine the pressure running through him. When is the tipping point? All jmo

I agree with you Thor...I for one enjoy your posts! Every story needs a villain. I am not saying you are a villain but in order for a debate to work successfully you need opposing sides;)

I enjoy your posts too although we disagree and that's called a debate.

I wonder if Dale has any moles amongst his friends? How many have turned away from him? How many USED to be on his supporters page and now think he did it? I wonder if he'd even know who is still loyal to him? Wonder if any of his friends are feeding LE info...wonder who Dale can trust. His walls must be caving in...I can just imagine the pressure running through him. When is the tipping point? All jmo

I may be wrong about this but although I have read that Dale is not necessarily that brightest light on the porch (so to speak) I think he has been proven to be able to follow his lawyer advise and keep a very low profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home