FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well keep up the good work ... I think you need as many volunteers as possible and do a systematic search starting from the condo and outward by following all possible trajectories of the H3. I think this website would be ideal as a sort of headquarters where to compare notes and coordinate the search. Of course I don't share your beliefs on a particular suspect but that is not crucial to the effort as suggested.

Following the trajectories of the H3 is a good idea but IIRC there was no evidence that Michelle exited the Hummer where it was ditched. Personally, I think searching in the opposite direction of the hummer might be a good idea too, along with places the Prime Suspect might be most familiar with. :)

Yeah, storming here off and on. With all the rain we've been having, the lakes should be filling up but they're not--they're drying up or becoming half their size. Not all, but many. Makes it easier to search those lakes and surrounding areas tho. :)

JMO MOO

Jazz, the Buck Fuddy email was the same as that Star Wars forum site, right? Do you have it handy? Is it jediscout2871@aol? .com or .net? Or was it just jediscout? I never wrote down all of his email addresses in one place, they're posted sporadically lol. I did see those posts & thought it was in extremely bad taste & that was when I seriously started thinking Dale could be involved...but again, still trying to look at all angles. I'd most especially like to see all of his posts that you said he posted on craigslist. I only heard mention of it on that PC episode & didn't see them for myself.

I am not at my computer to look at the screenshots but if you go back to thread 20 and also google Buck Fuddy and Dale's Jediscout email address you will see the connection. He thought he was soooo clever. Just like his planned disappearance for Michelle...costly mistakes WILL come back to bite him. Jmo

Are you still leaning toward the one armed bar bandit? Lol

Absolutely ... I don't know if I would characterize him as "one armed bar bandit" but yes If my life dependent on it I would go with someone other then Dale however reluctantly and with a good degree of apprehension. LoL

Absolutely ... I don't know if I would characterize it as "one armed bar bandit" but yes If my life dependent on it I would go with someone other then Dale however reluctantly and with a good degree of apprehension. LoL

Imo It's a good thing your life doesn't depend on it...otherwise you'd probably be a dead man walking ;) just sayin'!

Absolutely ... I don't know if I would characterize him as "one armed bar bandit" but yes If my life dependent on it I would go with someone other then Dale however reluctantly and with a good degree of apprehension. LoL

Just wonder how you can be SO sure Dale wasn't involved when there's NO evidence to clear Dale... I could see being on the fence on whether or not he did it but I think betting that Dale did is a pretty sure bet... Jmo

Imo It's a good thing your life doesn't depend on it...otherwise you'd probably be a dead man walking ;) just sayin'!

Ok I agree to disagree but I do admire your ability to never concede any point, good for you Jazz, you are a wordy opponent where a debate is concerned.

Just wonder how you can be SO sure Dale wasn't involved when there's NO evidence to clear Dale... I could see being on the fence on whether or not he did it but I think betting that Dale did is a pretty sure bet... Jmo

Well if the idea is that one needs to prove innocence then I would I agree with you, however I think it is the burden of the prosecution to prove guilt, and no (yet again) I don't know Dale is guilty or innocent, just having the opinion that guilt here has been far from having been proven JMO

Ok I agree to disagree but I do admire your ability to never concede any point, good for you Jazz, you are a wordy opponent where a debate is concerned.

I would say I disagree with you too but I don't really understand your position...maybe I am missing something but there hasn't been anything released that would rule Dale out. There is enough to at least still keep him a suspect!

You certainly are entitled to your opinion along with your unique ability to clear him in your mind as if your life depended on it...btw I'd love to play poker with you...lol Do you go all in with a pair of 2's? JK

In all seriousness maybe if you articulate what clears him in your mind beyond a reasonable doubt it would help me understand your point of view. TIA

I'm confused by this post, Spice. I've been through I think all of these threads & don't remember reading anything that suggested all bartenders are slutty or aloof. This is where I have an issue bc several posters seem to constantly misconstrue posts to suit the need of making their opinions more viable. If I'd have read any post that suggested all female bartenders were slutty, or anything remotely close to that, I'd have set their azzes straight. I myself am an ex-Hooters gal lol, so I'd take that to extreme heart. I loved it there, made good money during college, & did lots of charity stuff. Just bc there are some of us that don't just concentrate on Dale, it certainly doesn't mean we have an agenda to prove his innocence. I can only speak for myself in saying that I'm looking at all angles in Michelle's disappearance, not just looking at Dale. Debate is great, it helps sort through things. However it's sure getting tiresome to have to keep repeating why a person's opinion is their opinion when it's the same answer over & over again. At that point it starts to become mundane bc obviously people don't care to hear it. If somebody doesn't agree with a post, that's ok, seriously - but if the answer to the question on the opinion is already there bc it's been asked a gazilliin times, then disengage might just be the proper answer.
BBM

Trust me - they exist(ed). Many no longer do, but I am sure I missed removing some of them. But trust me when I tell you not only did they exist, but I was so furious when I ran across them that I posted the sternest mod warning I have ever posted to date. It still makes my blood boil when I think about those posts and how long that discussion went on. I was remiss on checking on this thread so I take responsibility for not putting an end to it before I was finally aware.

That said, we are NOT going down that road again. Not even getting near the exit ramp.

I issued TOs at the time for trashing the victim.

Well if the idea is that one needs to prove innocence then I would I agree with you, however I think it is the burden of the prosecution to prove guilt, and no (yet again) I don't know Dale is guilty or innocent, just having the opinion that guilt here has been far from having been proven JMO

But you previously bet your life that he wasn't involved. That is different than not being able to prove his guilt. Yes the burden of proof in a courtroom lies with the prosecution. However here in this forum there is no such burden...you either believe he is guilty or innocent or perhaps unsure. If your position is innocence what is that based on? Just the mere fact he hasn't been arrested yet? Some of these cases go years and LE waits for the appropriate time for arrest. LE are still "in progress" with the investigation and there has been no indication that the case is even slightly cold...

I would say I disagree with you too but I don't really understand your position...maybe I am missing something but there hasn't been anything released that would rule Dale out. There is enough to at least still keep him a suspect!

You certainly are entitled to your opinion along with your unique ability to clear him in your mind as if your life depended on it...btw I'd love to play poker with you...lol Do you go all in with a pair of 2's? JK

In all seriousness maybe if you articulate what clears him in your mind beyond a reasonable doubt it would help me understand your point of view. TIA

I doubt my skepticism here (nobody has cleared Dale here, least of all me) is unique, others have expressed it as well, again it is not my burden to prove him guilty by any standards, but to those who believe that he is ... and here we have a difference of opinion I guess, with me saying that it has not been proven by a long shot. Again just my opinion.

There is always a last known person to see the victim. There is always a statistically likely perp. There's always a person who fits one or both bills. Sometimes, the person is questionable in character and deed, or even downright creepy. In those situations, it's easy to draw tentative conclusions, but those then have to be buttressed with solid, positive evidence.

I wonder what evidence was there to clear Dave Cave in the abduction and murder of his stepdaughter, Amber Dubois, prior to the discovery that it was actually a random act of evil by a stranger, John Gardner? It's too bad that revelation came after a year of suspicion hanging over DC's head (including the suspicion of his own wife - and I am not saying I blame her... her daughter was gone, and there was plenty to cast suspicion his way).

Personally, I am just not comfortable settling for the default.

JMO, eventually Dale will trip up if he hasn't already. After all, he isn't the most levelheaded one, as evidenced by shoving the camaraman just prior to his DCF hearing. Nope, IMO that wasn't levelheaded at all.

I hope he mans up soon.

JMO MOO

There is always a last known person to see the victim. There is always a statistically likely perp. There's always a person who fits one or both bills. Sometimes, the person is questionable in character and deed, or even downright creepy. In those situations, it's easy to draw tentative conclusions, but those then have to be buttressed with solid, positive evidence.

I wonder what evidence was there to clear Dave Cave in the abduction and murder of his stepdaughter, Amber Dubois, prior to the discovery that it was actually a random act of evil by a stranger, John Gardner? It's too bad that revelation came after a year of suspicion hanging over DC's head (including the suspicion of his own wife - and I am not saying I blame her... her daughter was gone, and there was plenty to cast suspicion his way).

Personally, I am just not comfortable settling for the default.

Yeah yeah I know LE make mistakes. They are not perfect...but in the case of Michelle all activity stops at Dale's house, he lied to LE, and the phone pings give him away...Michelle was driving a tank with VERY noticeable GLOW stickers and no one has seen or heard from her since? The "buck" stops ith Dale IMO.

I feel like I'm watching Groundhog Day with Bill Murray.

JMO, eventually Dale will trip up if he hasn't already. After all, he isn't the most levelheaded one, as evidenced by shoving the camaraman just prior to his DCF hearing. Nope, IMO that wasn't levelheaded at all.

I hope he mans up soon.

JMO MOO

IMO he already has..Buck Fuddy was priceless. There have been other trip ups as well. As good of a job he did at planning this he forgot to account for the neighbor's camera AND his temper LOL!

Yeah yeah I know LE make mistakes. They are not perfect...but in the case of Michelle all activity stops at Dale's house, he lied to LE, and the phone pings give him away...Michelle was driving a tank with VERY noticeable GLOW stickers and no one has seen or heard from her since? The "buck" stops ith Dale IMO.

IMO all known activities stop at Dale's house, as in Dale's being the last known person to have seen MP alive. I am not sure where Dale lied to the police as well as how the cell's pinging give him away. Specifically on the pinging perhaps this is a reference to the "Waterford" reply to the 4:26 text sent by DE which actually did not ping in that specific area, I would agree that looks suspicious and probably was not sent by MP herself JMO, however I am not sure how that proves Dale sent it, or perhaps the 8:00 pm ping in the area of Oakridge Road near Belle Isle, more than seven miles from where she was last seen, and I am not sure how that points to a particular suspect. I am not aware of any other pinging although I may be mistaken here.

I don't think of it as a mistake. It's just the way investigations work. They look at what they have and go down the most likely path. I totally understand why LE is focusing on Dale, just as I understand why they focused on Dave Cave and on Riley Fox's dad.

I found this today and it is an interesting read if you like this sort of thing. The one thing that stuck out for me was that a majority of bodies discovered were buried among, bushes, logs or under trees. Few States would give information as they didn't want to give out information on how they locate bodies but the few that did, gave some good indication of what they look for.

http://digital.library.adelaide.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/2440/37855/5/02chapters1-6.pdf

IMO all known activities stop at Dale's house, as in Dale's being the last known person to have seen MP alive. I am not sure where Dale lied to the police as well as how the cell's pinging give him away. Specifically on the pinging perhaps this is a reference to the "Waterford" reply to the 4:26 text sent by DE which actually did not ping in that specific area, I would agree that looks suspicious and probably was not sent by MP herself JMO, however I am not sure how that proves Dale sent it, or perhaps the 8:00 pm ping in the area of Oakridge Road near Belle Isle, more than seven miles from where she was last seen, and I am not sure how that points to a particular suspect. I am not aware of any other pinging although I may be mistaken here.
There is a lot more pinging that tracks back to Dale IMO...it just has not been released publicly yet. Dale made a LOT of mistakes that he is probably unaware of....Dale is not a LEVELHEADED ONE and quite DEVIANT IMO. It is quite an ART...he will pay for his actions soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKT