FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the iPAD go to SETTINGS -----> SAFARI ----> JavaScript -----> ON

So now that you are in the daledidit camp. Where do you think he hid Michelle? Give me your best guess...:giggle:

Well, I have a few ideas but I've shared them before and others have shared a few upthread. I'm thinking a few miles radius, not much more. Hoping next week we get some rain from hurricane Issac that will flood some evidence out as tropical storm Faye did with Caylee's remains. :)

Thanks. My younger techie son is here and says it's that plus my wireless is behind two firewalls....I'll have him help. :)

Yep, from any browser type http://192.168.1.1, that will get you into the router firewall, then left click on the taskbar icon for the local friewall (upper right corner of desktop) and you should get in the option menu, enable java there.

Well, I have a few ideas but I've shared them before and others have shared a few upthread. I'm thinking a few miles radius, not much more. Hoping next week we get some rain from hurricane Issac that will flood some evidence out as tropical storm Faye did with Caylee's remains. :)

Yes! Michelle might very well be within a couple miles radius around the triangular area that is her house, DS's condo and the place where the Hummer was found.

Do you really think LE has a detective on hand to follow him when he goes out at bars, parties, work, girlfriends? Do you think they stake his house when he's home? And do you think that people at large care? Like they know who he is, like they would recognize him in the street? Do you think the media cares? All the media cares is sensationalism, when that goes away so is the media. I used to get lots of hits on my Google Reader about MP, there is basically nothing now. People in general forget easily just about everything that doesn't touch them in their own life. And why be concerned about DS and his life, why not be concerned about the police? Why is nobody asking what are the doing? Are they looking? Do they plan a search? What's their plan to find MP? Is there a plan? Leads? Anything? How long to wait before they let us know what's going on with the investigation?
Why talking about DS? Why not forming search parties if you leave in the area? Why not calling for volunteers? Why not start making some waves, attract attention ... why not? But no ... DS here, DS there, he's a cad, he's guilty, he's innocent, Bla Bla bla bla and then bla bla,bla bla and bla bla...

WHAT ABOUT MICHELLE!!!! we know who's talking, but who's looking? who's willing to help looking? Who is helping at all?

I went to the MP website ... and in my younger years I used to be a really good web site designer, still keep at it from time to time just because I like it, I design mostly for friends in businesses, can manage websites much more complex then this one here and I don't need to be hired since I don't need to work for a leaving anymore

However, if the MP site would need my help, I would donate my time and expertise for FREE. This is a website I'm designing for a friend http://www.nadiryachts.it/. still heavily under construction though .. some things not working just yet.

There is no manual for what a family should do when their loved one goes missing.*

In the beginning I remember Yvonne on one of the news stations asking the reporter if they were doing things right. Setting up a command post for Michelle.*There is no right or wrong.

They were so distraught over Michelle missing, they had no idea what they were doing. They are hurt and angry. They know Michelle dropped the kids off at Dale's, and they know she never returned. She never showed for her son, she didn't show for work, she never came home, period. In the eyes of Michelle's family, and OPD, he is the last one to see Michelle.

What would you like for her family to do? They are doing only what they know. They want to see Michelle home.*

Please answer this one question for me, IF you were in their position what would you do? What would you do if you couldn't see your grandchildren, couldn't find your daughter and you see the prime suspect, who is supposed to be on state assistance, going out and having a good ole time?*

There are things going on behind the scenes the public is not privy too. And there have been searches going on, I know this for a fact.*

You, Thor have made a very nice offer to help Michelle's family with their website. I will pass this info on to them. *Thank you!

Yes! Michelle might very well be within a couple miles radius around the triangular area that is her house, DS's condo and the place where the Hummer was found.

do you think Dale buried her...used water or somewhere else to conceal the body?

I just read an article, can't remember where tho, that said men tend to place bodies in an area closer to them than women do. Wish I could remember the article but it was interesting. So I've been looking within that few miles and given the limited timeline she can't be too far unless he was able to hide her overnight but I'm not sure he'd take that chance.

All JMO of course.

There is no manual for what a family should do when their loved one goes missing.*

In the beginning I remember Yvonne on one of the news stations asking the reporter if they were doing things right. Setting up a command post for Michelle.*There is no right or wrong.

They were so distraught over Michelle missing, they had no idea what they were doing. They are hurt and angry. They know Michelle dropped the kids off at Dale's, and they know she never returned. She never showed for her son, she didn't show for work, she never came home, period. In the eyes of Michelle's family, and OPD, he is the last one to see Michelle.

What would you like for her family to do? They are doing only what they know. They want to see Michelle home.*

Please answer this one question for me, IF you were in their position what would you do? What would you do if you couldn't see your grandchildren, couldn't find your daughter and you see the prime suspect, who is supposed to be on state assistance, going out and having a good ole time?*

There are things going on behind the scenes the public is not privy too. And there have been searches going on, I know this for a fact.*

You, Thor have made a very nice offer to help Michelle's family with their website. I will pass this info on to them. *Thank you!

I wasn't speaking about MP's family, I'm sure that they are doing everything in their power to find Michelle, and I'm not going to comment on DS since I don't know that he did it. I was only speaking about those you care too keep on looking for her, to keep pressuring the police to keep looking, and to enlists as many volunteers as possible to simply search and search again ... that is all.

And yes I looked at the site and it could use some improvements IMO, if I'm needed you know how to contact me and I will donate my time for free.

I wasn't speaking about MP's family, I'm sure that they are doing everything in their power to find Michelle, and I'm not going to comment on DS since I don't know that he did it. I was only speaking about those you care too keep on looking for her, to keep pressuring the police to keep looking, and to enlists as many volunteers as possible to simply search and search again ... that is all.

And yes I looked at the site and it could use some improvements IMO, if I'm needed you know how to contact me and I will donate my time for free.

I think Gayle and Brad who were real close to Michelle are doing a fantastic job spreading the word and keeping top of mind awareness. From what I gather http://www.themlpnetwork.com/ took a lot out of the family creating. I guess it could be improved...but at least it seems to be serving a purpose as leads and tips keep coming in...from what I hear.

do you think Dale buried her...used water or somewhere else to conceal the body?

That is impossible to say with any degree of certainty, but it has always been my opinion that this perp is methodical, meaning he has a method, a clear idea of what to do (although not at first), that he calculates the odds ... and the reason for this I have included in other posts before. Therefore I would put the odds at being land and not water ... however, any locals can have a better sense there, look at the triangle I was talking about a few posts above and as a local you might make a better determination then me since one must have a physical sense of the area that cannot be projected efficiently from a map view.

Ultimately this is not so much an investigative issue at this time, but much more a search effort, first and foremost to find Michelle, and from there the hope to find the clues to the perp's identity, with the perp being DS or not being immaterial to the task.

That is impossible to say with any degree of certainty, but it has always been my opinion that this perp is methodical, meaning he has a method, a clear idea of what to do (although not at first), that he calculates the odds ... and the reason for this I have included in other posts before. Therefore I would put the odds at being land and not water ... however, any locals can have a better sense there, look at the triangle I was talking about a few posts above and as a local you might make a better determination then me since one must have a physical sense of the area that cannot be projected efficiently from a map view.

Ultimately this is not so much an investigative issue at this time, but much more a search effort, first and foremost to find Michelle, and from there the hope to find the clues to the perp's identity, with the perp being DS or not being immaterial to the task.

Would you say he dug a shallow grave or left her somewhere in the open? He had 3.5 hours or more after allegedly arriving at his parents...

Would you say he dug a shallow grave or left her somewhere in the open? He had 3.5 hours or more after allegedly arriving at his parents...

Deep grave, and 3.5 hours are plenty for that, if your theory is that he did it, and that would restrict the search radius quite dramatically. JMO

Also...why is Dale at a STAR WARS event when he is on state aide?.....Dale's attorneys said that he is now unemployed and on state assistance. The attorneys told a hearing officer that Smith needs that money desperately now that he is raising alone the twins he had with Parker.

http://www.wesh.com/Michelle-Parker.../13119332/-/2ibva5/-/index.html#ixzz24URozVOr

Colored, cut & pouffed by me.

MOO MOO

BabyDale is either making a good living with his cabinet business, which he may or may not be reporting to the state, or he has another source of income such as *advertiser censored* films or selling drugs. If Papa Dale is may be taking care of his "Little" Boy that may or may not be being reported.

IMO, if state aid were his only source of income, he wouldn't be able to go to those types of events.

Do you think a website with a name like dalesmithdidit.com would put pressure on Dale to confess? Maybe a site like that with his GPS coordinates and announcing where he is at all times could help? Just brainstorming some ideas for the web site you could create. Maybe you could send a request to the family with your offer to help as well. That is very generous Thor!

Colored, cut and pouffed by me.

MOO MOO

I think that is a wonderful idea. But why not call it WhichDaleSmithDidIt? I have grave doubts that BabyDale ever successfully differentiated from PapaDale (which is why I label them that way).

The more I consider BabyDales possible mental health diagnoses, I think he his a likely to begin decompensating with, likely, obvious psychotic features. That's when I predict that he will be unable to maintain his facade and do something that will lead LE to whatever evidence it is that they need.

BTW, I would suggest those of you who are local to take care that he not be able to ID you.

The GPS coordinates would be helpful and make clear how enmeshed the family is, which would likely be helpful if LE decides to prosecute both.

Aren't some of you worried at all about a defamation suit? I'm sure you realize you are not really anonymous here...

Aren't some of you worried at all about a defamation suit? I'm sure you realize you are not really anonymous here...

How does that work? Would it be just one accusation he would go after, or would it have to be in the context of they said "fill in the blank". If he picks and chooses certain things, would that mean the others were true? What if the sleuthers have what they consider proof of what they are saying? Would it then be up to him to prove their proof was not actually valid? I'm asking these questions in the sincerest way as it makes me wonder why someone wouldn't try to fight such allegations. I know personally when someone says something about me that I feel is wrong or unjust, I get upset. Some things you can look past and chalk it off to immaturity, but if someone accuses me of being dishonest, or lying I HAVE to address it. I understand that's my way, and not everyone's, but I can't imagine my reaction if I was accused of the things he was. I would be beside myself trying to clear my name any and every way possible, INCLUDING a defamation lawsuit if I had nothing to hide from.

How does that work? Would it be just one accusation he would go after, or would it have to be in the context of they said "fill in the blank". If he picks and chooses certain things, would that mean the others were true? What if the sleuthers have what they consider proof of what they are saying? Would it then be up to him to prove their proof was not actually valid? I'm asking these questions in the sincerest way as it makes me wonder why someone wouldn't try to fight such allegations. I know personally when someone says something about me that I feel is wrong or unjust, I get upset. Some things you can look past and chalk it off to immaturity, but if someone accuses me of being dishonest, or lying I HAVE to address it. I understand that's my way, and not everyone's, but I can't imagine my reaction if I was accused of the things he was. I would be beside myself trying to clear my name any and every way possible, INCLUDING a defamation lawsuit if I had nothing to hide from.

Why is it so difficult to agree that this has nothing to do with Michelle? It's a DS obsession that feeds on its own. At least one should make a theory on how DS did it for the purpose of stumbling onto some clues, or a location where her body would be. But to make general statements such as "and justice will be done" "I know he's guilty", not to mention the never ending character accusations, the half-baked psychological analysis, even the changing of his name from DS to Baby here Papa there as if they were names from a criminal enterprise movie, and all this general whatever have no relevance whatsoever to the real issue of what happened to MP and where she is right now. As for DS he has no need to clear his name since he has not been accused of anything, let alone having been charged and convicted of any of it, he has no reason to read any of our posts and he's living his life whether we like it or not, whether he's innocent or not and insofar that we make this the Dale show in this matter it is counterproductive to MP since it becomes all about him and not so much about Michelle. But hey, if one wants to make the next 100 posts about DS being a cad and a murderer with all the moral and psychological judgements that go with it I think this is what free speech is all about whether I agree with the contents or not and notwithstanding any defamation concerns (as it has been suggested) that may or may not have a valid legal basis here. JMO

I'm not "that kind of lawyer" (geez, I say that alot!), but I'm sure a defamation plaintiff can pick and choose which defamatory statements he wants to include in his suit. If it were me, I would concentrate on the statements that would be hardest to prove as true. It doesn't mean statements that aren't included in the lawsuit are true. I don't think Michelle would even need to come up.

I think normally, the plaintiff would file a complaint that contains the elements of the case (X published false statement Y about me to a third party and I was damaged). Then, once those things are established, I believe the usual defense is that Y is true. If the defendant can prove that Y is true, then the case is dismissed.

For the record, I don't think there's anything wrong with the public wondering and discussing whether and how he might be involved in Michelle's disappearance. He has been publicly named the prime suspect. Maybe someday he could make a case against the government regarding that, if things don't progress.

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but as badly as Michelle needs found so justice can be served, I am of a very humble opinion that such a website as being suggested *might* have one treading on thin ice. If one proceeds with the idea, very carefully research defamation/libel laws, free speech, site ownership, internet law, etc..

Ah, I thought it was a joke, a playful back and forth banter...
Good grief.

All JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members