FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more like 25 - 26 miles or so, maybe 40 or more minutes depending on traffic..

I agree then, quite far for the task necessary and the amount of time required to do it. Thank you for answering my question, much appreciated.

Aren't some of you worried at all about a defamation suit? I'm sure you realize you are not really anonymous here...

Colored & pouffed by me.

MOO MOO

Not at all.

It is my opinion BabyDale and/or PapaDale and/or their criminal pals for drugs or money caused Michelle to disappear based on the facts we know:

Michelle arrived at 3:18.
Dale was the last one to see her.
The Hummer left the condo complex without it's Glow sticker.
Dale had ample opportunity to kill her, dispose of the remains, dump the Hummer.
Dale has lied/mislead LE.
Dale had motive, method & opportunity.
Michelle had lost control of her phone, and her life by 4:26.

I've dreamed up a number of scenarios of how he could accomplish this alone or with an accomplice(s), including a working area where he could have either left or buried Michelle and had plenty of time to do all the necessary clean up.

I'm very aware that Baby and/or Papa Dale and/or their surrogates post/watch this thread. It would be to their advantage for us not to express our opinions. All of us together contributing could lead to finding some interesting, and pertinent, and possibly convicting new facts.

I hope no one worries about this and stops contributing.

I agree that it depends on the route but also the time of day. Goldenrod, Aloma, Alafaya or 50 can be at a total standstill depending on the time.

Colored & BBM

Cblewife, do you remember who it was that reported thinking s/he would get from BabyDales to PapaDales in 15 minutes, cuz everyone speeds on Hofner? IIRC, Google says it takes 20 minutes for the condo to Rose Blvd and 30 from the condo to where the Hummer was left.

Colored & BBM

Cblewife, do you remember who it was that reported thinking s/he would get from BabyDales to PapaDales in 15 minutes, cuz everyone speeds on Hofner? IIRC, Google says it takes 20 minutes for the condo to Rose Blvd and 30 from the condo to where the Hummer was left.

No sorry, I don't remember who it was.

There's always dontdatehimgirl.com to start with!

With all of your knowledge and possession of the screenshots and such, why don't you put something together? Thor offered to help.

ETA: Oh wow... I just went to the dontdatehimgirl site and Michelle is on the front page! I guess maybe DS is already featured there.

That exact website came to my mind too!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

If Dale did it where are the likely place he might have disposed of the body? Which places that have not been searched could be searched? What is the opinion of any locals where such places would be? Assuming ... no ... given as certain that Dale is the perp?

Also what is the opinion of those locals who think that since there is no direct evidence of any kind known to anyone that DS is the perp and would like to imagine where Michelle might be from the point of view of a unknown perp?

Lastly, what is the opinion of any locals that like to imagine where Michelle might be independent of who's responsible for her disappearance?

couple weeks ago i saw 2 different suv type cars in fl 2 diff places that had on back window michelle parker missing ads. one was in front of me at burger king drive thru and one in a grocery store publix lot. the one in burger king had expired licence plate tags on it. that bothered me as i sat behind that car and was tempted to get out of my car and ask if she knew plated tags were done, it was by couple months done not that month. so i wondered how this woman could not know or care if tags expired. i also felt sad as i read the missing ad on vehicle. i wanted to say to the guy at publix - hey i know of that case -us websleuthers write of it but then i saw he looked kind of rough - dirty and i thought just shut up and do not tell him anything about myself - did not want a conversation with this man or have him ask who i am online. SO- IF YOUR RIDING AROUND FL WITH MICHELLES PIC ON YOU VAN - CHECK YOUR TAGS~~~ THE POLICE MAY WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT AND GIVE YOU TICKET .

If Dale did it where are the likely place he might have disposed of the body? Which places that have not been searched could be searched? What is the opinion of any locals where such places would be? Assuming ... no ... given as certain that Dale is the perp?

Also what is the opinion of those locals who think that since there is no direct evidence of any kind known to anyone that DS is the perp and would like to imagine where Michelle might be from the point of view of a unknown perp?

Lastly, what is the opinion of any locals that like to imagine where Michelle might be independent of who's responsible for her disappearance?

I joined an art group and this month's challange was to do a map and bury a piece of art to be found. I did a map, and put it on Pine Island so someone could find the art box and stuff inside. Well, no one used the map, but a guy this morning emailed us to say he found my art box and all the cool stuff by using a metal detecter. If MP is still wearing the cross or any of the jewlery, maybe when they search they should take along a metal detecter. Just a thought.

I joined an art group and this month's challange was to do a map and bury a piece of art to be found. I did a map, and put it on Pine Island so someone could find the art box and stuff inside. Well, no one used the map, but a guy this morning emailed us to say he found my art box and all the cool stuff by using a metal detecter. If MP is still wearing the cross or any of the jewlery, maybe when they search they should take along a metal detecter. Just a thought.

An easier tool would be to use Dale..<modsnip>...walk him in the woods and let him tell us where he hid Michelle. JMO

An easier tool would be to use Dale...he sure is a tool BTW....walk him in the woods and let him tell us where he hid Michelle. JMO

Yes, it would be easier to get the person who killed her (if that is what happened) to walk with you into the woods, but you don't have that. You have to roll with what you do have. Someone ask for suggestions, that is all I have.

Yes, it would be easier to get the person who killed her (if that is what happened) to walk with you into the woods, but you don't have that. You have to roll with what you do have. Someone ask for suggestions, that is all I have.

Yes I agree! Great suggestion Bernsie...

On another note: Some day Dale will crack and eventually confess to someone, somewhere. It may take years but he will eventually sing like a drag queen from Birdcage... JMO

To the extent that the conversation gets reduced to taunting that is the exact point where the thread stops in its tracks, and that is to no one's benefit, especially not Michelle's, and that ought to be to no one's surprise as well. JMO

To the extent that the conversation gets reduced to taunting that is the exact point where the thread stops in its tracks, and that is to no one's benefit, especially not Michelle's, and that ought to be to no one's surprise as well. JMO

If you have to dance with the Devil to go to the prom, is it worth it? Don't worry, there are other threads that are happy to have me post there. Good luck, hope you find MP.

I am really confused as to why all the gay talk keeps coming up. It's never ever been allowed on websleuths before. Why is it now? I could care less what somebody's sexual orientation is. Literally. The way it keeps being brought up as pertaining to DS hasn't been proven. Then to make derogatory analogies just makes me wonder what the true agenda is. I'm straight as can be but I do feel uneasy when I read these remarks coming from only 1 person that repeatedly says he scopes out CL looking for guys (& girls), Brokeback cowboy stuff, now the drag queen comment? I mean seriously? Seriously? How it this even intelligent sleuthing when it gets so blatantly prejudice? Jeesh. To each their own I guess.

I believe it's illegal to harass somebody like that. It's called cyber bullying.

Again, what about if this cat is innocent? Seriously. Think anyone would care to hear an apology? I don't think so, instead the person being bullied would go after the host.

Then again, maybe he's guilty.

Thor, are you the one that devised that html5 web template?

Not the whole template ... no ..., but there is a great deal I did with the html5 "behind the seen", like breaking the pages in three different sections controlled by three separate scripts, you are seeing just one page when in reality they are three interacting with each other throughout the site, in other words as you change contents in one section, that same content is reflected seamlessly throughout the site and that was most of the time consuming work at the beginning which then makes updating the site a lot easier since you don't have to update every single page. Some coding is nevertheless copied and adapted, you'll find an example of this if you go to the gallery section you'll see the "image carousel" .... the shading, the reflections, the scrolling by the mouse etc... that's existing coding but re-written ...that same thing with the main page of the Titanium's site... the fading ... video like presentation, the click-able areas within it ... that is actually a meshing of two different coding I rewrote ... In any case, in a few months that site will look much different then what it does right now as I write some key coding from scratch, at least that's the plan :).

Not the whole template ... no ..., but there is a great deal I did with the html5 "behind the seen". Some coding is nevertheless copied and adapted, you'll find an example of this if you go to the gallery section you'll see the "image carousel" .... the shading, the reflections, the scrolling by the mouse etc... that's existing coding but re-written ...that same thing with the main page of the Titanium's site... the fading ... video like presentation, the click-able areas within it ... that actually a meshing of two different coding I rewrote ... In any case, in a few months that site will look much different that what it does right now.

Wow Thor! So do you know the Indian kid that devised the original template? Pritesh Gupta? Is he still in high school? He has a bright future ahead of him I must say!

Wow Thor! So do you know the Indian kid that devised the original template? Pritesh Gupta? Is he still in high school? He has a bright future ahead of him I must say!

There are little thousands and thousands of templates, and no one writes from scratch all coding that goes into a site. If you look at the actual html coding which I would be glad to send you (for comparison reasons), you would see how totally different it is from the original, most importantly that way it works internally. For example as I said before like breaking the pages in three different sections controlled by three separate scripts, you are seeing just one page when in reality they are three interacting with each other throughout the site, in other words as you change contents in one section, that same content is reflected seamlessly throughout the site and that was most of the time consuming work at the beginning which then makes updating the site a lot easier since you don't have to update every single page. I did copy the original template yes (as I indicated) but everything else is been reworked and when it is done it will have nothing to do with the original template but in the vague overall scheme of the layout ... and that is not to say that the original was not good, only that it needs to be changed and adapted to the need of a particular website which is never consistent to any given general template.

There are little thousands and thousands of templates, and no one writes from scratch all coding that goes into a site. If you look at the actual html coding which I would be glad to send you (for comparison reasons), you would see how totally different it is from the original, most importantly that way it works internally. For example as I said before like breaking the pages in three different sections controlled by three separate scripts, you are seeing just one page when in reality they are three interacting with each other throughout the site, in other words as you change contents in one section, that same content is reflected seamlessly throughout the site and that was most of the time consuming work at the beginning which then makes updating the site a lot easier since you don't have to update every single page. I did copy the original template yes (as I indicated) but everything else is been reworked and when it is done it will have nothing to do with the original template but in the vague overall scheme of the layout ... and that is not to say that the original was not good, only that it needs to be changed and adapted to the need of a particular website which is never consistent to any given general template.

Thor thank you! I actually think its amazing. I saw a couple typos & think it has something to do with the language translation, so I copied part of the original type & pasted it into google to figure out the language/dialect, then it took me to Pritesh Gupta's site info which gives the same exact wording & template. Yours is a much more improved version.

That is a great point Thor! I think taunting is absolutely unnecessary. One of the things I enjoy most about this site is the variety of opinions. We may agree to disagree at times but we all want to help find Michelle and some of us want to bring Dale to justice... But we certainly have a lot to focus on in our search...I pray daily for our beloved Michelle to be found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme