FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to do more searches this week...but with the storms I will press on after they pass. I still have 5 prime sites that can be tied back to Dale that need to be searched. Will let y'all know if I see anything of interest...

Thor thank you! I actually think its amazing. I saw a couple typos & think it has something to do with the language translation, so I copied part of the original type & pasted it into google to figure out the language/dialect, then it took me to Pritesh Gupta's site info which gives the same exact wording & template. Yours is a much more improved version.

The idea for me was not really to improve on it and that's it, but to start with a general idea without going into writing every single piece of coding from scratch since it would have been a monumental task for me considering it had been quite a while since I have done web designing, and to then gradually change the whole thing piece by piece over time to the point that it would really have nothing to do with the original layout much less (and more importantly) with the way the site works internally which in the original template was rather basic not because of luck of ability from the original designer but because of it's overall basic nature as it was just a general template.

I was hoping to do more searches this week...but with the storms I will press on after they pass. I still have 5 prime sites that can be tied back to Dale that need to be searched. Will let y'all know if I see anything of interest...

Now, that's a great idea and so helpful on your part and would like to know your thoughts on a way to organize a search by a group of local volunteers and how one can go about it in a practical way.

Well Thor, you're talented. If you really do help with a website for Michelle, I do think it would be much appreciated - especially if you include Yvonne in the making of it since Michelle was incredibly close to her mother, sister & brother.

Well Thor, you're talented. If you really do help with a website for Michelle, I do think it would be much appreciated - especially if you include Yvonne in the making of it since Michelle was incredibly close to her mother, sister & brother.

Don't forget she was VERY close with Brad and Gayle too :)

Now, that's a great idea and so helpful on your part and would like to know your thoughts on a way to organize a search by a group of local volunteers and how one can go about it in a practical way.

We have had a few secret ones that been taking place but let me give it some thought...it has been on my heart and mind for quite some time. The challenge is to organize without Dale knowing where we are looking...JMO

I think what the MP site needs, (outside from a page layout point of view) , is a better level of interaction with the visitors, in other words ... really dynamic pages allowing visitors a more intimate and personal relationship with the site which is particularly needed in a website of that nature, even incorporating a bboard such as this one which would be a simple matter of buying it on the market and simply run it from the cgibin.

Don't forget she was VERY close with Brad and Gayle too :)

I didn't mean to leave them out, totally unintentional. I only mentioned her mother & siblings at home bc it was said Gayle & Brad were putting together a website. I just didn't want to see Yvonne's side get left out if a website for Michelle was truly being put together. Literally unintentional.

I think what the MP site needs, (outside from a page layout point of view) , is a better level of interaction with the visitors, in other words ... really dynamic pages allowing visitors a more intimate and personal relationship with the site which is particularly needed in a website of that nature, even incorporating a bboard such as this one which would be a simple matter of buying it on the market and simply run it from the cgibin.

It needs visitor ip tracking as well.

It might already have some script tracking unique hits, I don't know, they are fairly simple and widely available for free, and to get hits to begin with is a matter of ranking on the various search engines which is another story too complex to go into here. To begin with they need to work with the meta tags in the header elements of each page and so much more ... ultimately is fairly easy to put a few pages together under a domain name, much more difficult to attract visitors to it, although here the advantage is that search terms like "Michelle Parker" are not as popular as "dining", "movie theaters", "pizza" and so forth.

Say, just a thought, do you have web designing experience? Or webmaster knowledge? I'm asking because your question are pertinent and not what the average person would necessarily know.

:seeya:

hey peeps: we generally only allow links to sites that are approved by the family.

Please hold off discussing websites you are trying to make until admin weighs in.

Also, please knock off the sexuality stuff. You can discuss it up and to what has been reported in the main stream media.

We have had a few secret ones that been taking place but let me give it some thought...it has been on my heart and mind for quite some time. The challenge is to organize without Dale knowing where we are looking...JMO

Just don't tell him where :) there are plenty of ways of communicating privately among searchers about where to look and to conduct searches discreetly while at the same time ensuring that there are no duplicate searches, if those were your concerns.

Just don't tell him where :) there are plenty of ways of communicating privately among searchers about where to look and to conduct searches discreetly while at the same time ensuring that there are no duplicate searches, if those were your concerns.

Unfortunately it is difficult to trust who may be involved in the searches when random strangers volunteer. Our private searches have been lifelong friends from my knitting club and gals we play bridge with. I trust these ladies with my life. What if someone who knew both Michelle and Dale inadvertently or deliberately shared info? There are a lot of things that can go wrong as the circle grows...that is why it isn't an easy solution. Right now...We just look and pass tips to LE. I will need a wee bit more time to rack my old noggin...

Unfortunately it is difficult to trust who may be involved in the searches when random strangers volunteer. Our private searches have been lifelong friends from my knitting club and gals we play bridge with. I trust these ladies with my life. What if someone who knew both Michelle and Dale inadvertently or deliberately shared info? There are a lot of things that can go wrong as the circle grows...that is why it isn't an easy solution. Right now...We just look and pass tips to LE. I will need a wee bit more time to rack my old noggin...

Jazz, when you search, just be sure to follow protocol. Also, I went on 2 searches once and both times I had to wear thin gloves such as for medical & shoe covers to protect possible evidence should something inadvertently be stepped on or accidentally touched prior to being officially labelled as evidence. Both are very cheap & you need not go to a medical supply store. Plumbing warehouses or places like Home Depot would have these things. Then make sure you have a small staple gun & large paper bags for evidence placement unless you'll stand there until a detective secures the potential scene.

Jazz, when you search, just be sure to follow protocol. Also, I went on 2 searches once and both times I had to wear thin gloves such as for medical & shoe covers to protect possible evidence should something inadvertently be stepped on or accidentally touched prior to being officially labelled as evidence. Both are very cheap & you need not go to a medical supply store. Plumbing warehouses or places like Home Depot would have these things. Then make sure you have a small staple gun & large paper bags for evidence placement unless you'll stand there until a detective secures the potential scene.

Yes we do follow protocol. These are great tips for anyone who does go out...thanks for sharing as a reminder to us all!

However, I say...Forget about the staple gun us grannies carry real guns ;)

Yes we do follow protocol. These are great tips for anyone who does go out...thanks for sharing as a reminder to us all!

However, I say...Forget about the staple gun us grannies carry real guns ;)

Searching is the potential key to solving this case not to mention the measure of comfort it would bring to the family in having a place to go and mourn with dignity. I'm not so naive as to not know the "needle in the haystack" implications of such an undertaking but if this was about a person I love or even a person I care about, I would never want to stop looking no matter what. Especially if DS is involved here the search area need not be that wide, possibly within a 2 miles radius from where the Hummer was discovered. A van, a truck or any similar vehicle was probably used to transport Michelle since the Hummer seems to have been found "clean", which to me indicates the perp took her from it and into another vehicle ... one that could accommodate a body or a person still alive without the risk of attracting attention and where such a transport could be achieved under the radar of a search for MP's Hummer, not to mention all the advantages from the perp's point of view in not missing potentially incriminating forensic evidence where the police would certainly have found them. JMO

Hopefully Tropical Storm Issac will help wash up evidence, as happened in the Caylee case with TS Faye. :)

Searching is the potential key to solving this case not to mention the measure of comfort it would bring to the family in having a place to go and mourn with dignity. I'm not so naive not to know the "needle in the haystack" implications of such an undertaking but if this was about a person I love or even a person I care about, I would never want to stop looking no matter what. Especially if DS is involved here the search area need not be that wide, possibly within a 2 miles radius from where the Hummer was discovered. A van, a truck or any similar vehicle was probably used to transport Michelle since the Hummer seems to have been found "clean", which to me indicates the perp took her from it and into another vehicle ... one that could accommodate a body or a person still alive without the risk of attracting attention and where such a transport could be achieved under the radar of a search for MP's Hummer, not to mention all the advantages from the perp's point of view in not missing potentially incriminating forensic evidence where the police would certainly have found them. JMO

I agree wholeheartedly with your points here...This to me would seem to indicate a certain level of planning...as to take Michelle alive and be concerned about not leaving behind evidence if in deed as you say Dale was involved...which you know where I stand on this...

Now the trouble I find in locating Michelle is without technology and just searching, it has been SOOOO long since we lost her and unless she is in the open and not buried, it will be tough to just stumble upon her remains. If she was buried, it is like looking for a needle in a haystack UNLESS the current weather disturbs the elements and she has been unearthed...

I agree wholeheartedly with your points here...This to me would seem to indicate a certain level of planning...as to take Michelle alive and be concerned about not leaving behind evidence if in deed as you say Dale was involved...which you know where I stand on this...

Now the trouble I find in locating Michelle is without technology and just searching, it has been SOOOO long since we lost her and unless she is in the open and not buried, it will be tough to just stumble upon her remains. If she was buried, it is like looking for a needle in a haystack UNLESS the current weather disturbs the elements and she has been unearthed...

I agree also, although the real plan does not come from the very beginning, this is a perp that is driving with Michelle in his van/truck, this is a perp who's taken her (very possibly still alive) and her purse and he's interested in both although not to the same extent, as he drives the phone rings ... he becomes yet again aware of the cell but he doesn't answer it, he's planning and needs to fit everything together ... the text message comes and he decides to answer it ... Waterford, he then decides that by know the cell is liability and he cannot wait to hide it with the body and everything else since he doesn't know what to do exactly yet, a specific location has not been determined ... he comes upon the bridge and tosses it, better to spread this thing around ... he thinks , as it drives toward the eventual final destination. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member