FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the universe have given up the location of the Iowa missing cousins lyric and elizabeth, now its time for the universe to give up michelle's location and the person(s) responsible for both cases! Come on universe!! Give it up! Tell us!

IMO Michelle's case is pretty open and shut: Dale did it. NO NEED for the universe to tell us that...would be nice to know where Dale hid her though...

"I'm supposed to see them twice a month. We just don't," Stewart said. "Sometimes it's four hours, sometimes it's eight hours, sometimes it's never."

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl.../17698532/-/j9tf8h/-/index.html?absolute=true

I don't think Dale has kept his word or followed through on anything in his life...except his threat to kill Michelle and kidnap the twinners. He just needed to make her disappear and no need to kidnap... Those poor children...Dale is a real piece of shiitake mushroom....

IMO Michelle's case is pretty open and shut: Dale did it. NO NEED for the universe to tell us that...would be nice to know where Dale hid her though...

I'm just dont understand with all the technology we have today that so many people disappear by such undereducated people (when caught)...no pun toward Dale just saying looking over all the cases these last two years...

Haleigh Cunnings and Caylee Anthony and so on....

Just seems like the forensics could nail this perp.:please:

I'm just dont understand with all the technology we have today that so many people disappear by such undereducated people (when caught)...no pun toward Dale just saying looking over all the cases these last two years...

In Haleigh's case and Michelle's there is no body, so no forensics to help convict. In Caylee's case, there was a mountain of evidence, a body, decoposition, a hair with the death band, duct tape, and a crazy mom. I am still sick over this case, but it was the JURY not LE that let her go. DeDe Moore just got her's and I am happy the Jury got it right.

They need to find Michelle's body. Plain and simple and that will get an arrest.

What ever came of the skull they found in the river? Did it ever get ID'd?

I don't know what made them look East near Titusville last time, but it couldn't hurt to look where the ex lived, like around that area, only because maybe someone wanted to set him up, not the other way around.

At this point, our only hope may be that the perp told someone and that person talks. It's amazing how many people are walking around with knowledge of unsolved murders and who are able to hold on to that knowledge for years! That's why I think it's so important to keep stories of missing persons in the public eye so that hopefully, someone with knowledge about the case will be moved by sympathy to share information with LE. JMO, IMO

At this point, our only hope may be that the perp told someone and that person talks. It's amazing how many people are walking around with knowledge of unsolved murders and who are able to hold on to that knowledge for years! That's why I think it's so important to keep stories of missing persons in the public eye so that hopefully, someone with knowledge about the case will be moved by sympathy to share information with LE. JMO, IMO

I agree .. but it's amazing how often it's NOT sympathy, but a person gets burned by the perp, or gets scared themselves...

I agree that he seems to be the type that would brag about it ...
to someone.
imo

What are the forensics here (leading to any suspect)?. Also, unfortunately the world is full of very cunning and intelligent criminals that have never set foot on a college campus ... higher education imparts knowledge not raw intellect which is basically something one's born with. As it is, most crimes remain unsolved or even more so, undetected. JMO

What are the forensics here (leading to any suspect)?. Also, unfortunately the world is full of very cunning and intelligent criminals that have never set foot on a college campus ... higher education imparts knowledge not raw intellect which is basically something one's born with. As it is, most crimes remain unsolved or even more so, undetected. JMO

Yes, anyone who's watched an episode or two of CSI or followed a case such as the CA case (who just happened to be a neighbour in this instance) or the Susan Powell case (Sr did show some interest in that one) would know how to handle evidence and a crime scene so as not to be detected.

Sure doesn't take a degree for that kind of logic. Most people out there now are getting quite good at it apparently since there are so many more unprosecuted crimes than ever before it seems. Not necessarily unsolved, just unprosecuted IMO.

MOO

Yes, anyone who's watched an episode or two of CSI or followed a case such as the CA case (who just happened to be a neighbour in this instance) or the Susan Powell case (Sr did show some interest in that one) would know how to handle evidence and a crime scene so as not to be detected.

Sure doesn't take a degree for that kind of logic. Most people out there now are getting quite good at it apparently since there are so many more unprosecuted crimes than ever before it seems. Not necessarily unsolved, just unprosecuted IMO.

MOO

Yes good point Kamille. IMO Dale planned this in advance so he only needed a few hours to make Michelle disappear and clean his trail. He has military training and been involved in a murder or two in the past so his LIFE experiences helped end Michelle's life.

There are far too many of these cases where all someone needs to do is hide the body and cover their tracks and they get away with it for a while until fate catches up with them. Fate will catch up to him soon enough...He will get what he deserves in due time IMO...

I think in this case LE has everything they need except a body. They know who did it but without a body it is a tough prosecution. Considering Dale had a good plan, used his family as an alibi, and wasn't really questioned much for the first 24 hrs or so....he had plenty of time to go and take care of business. People know what happened and eventually one of them will spill the beans....JMO

MOO

It seems to me that if a crime has been committed and it is not prosecuted then said crime is unsolved, but here we are splitting hairs as we play with semantics, I guess we agree with the overall point that one doesn't need a higher education to be adept in concealing evidence and thus avoid prosecutions ... which was my rather minor and unpretentious point in response to captdj remarks.

In the end, the real question still is "what happened to Michelle Parker?",

It seems to me that if a crime has been committed and it is not prosecuted then said crime is unsolved, but here we are splitting hairs as we play with semantics, I guess we agree with the overall point that one doesn't need a higher education to be adept in concealing evidence and thus avoid prosecutions ... which was my rather minor and unpretentious point in response to captdj remarks.

In the end, the real question still is "what happened to Michelle Parker?",

The question could be answered very easily in three steps:

1) bring Dale in for questioning
2) have him take a lie detector
3) after failing the LDT he could tell us what he did with Michelle

I think in this case LE has everything they need except a body. They know who did it but without a body it is a tough prosecution. Considering Dale had a good plan, used his family as an alibi, and wasn't really questioned much for the first 24 hrs or so....he had plenty of time to go and take care of business. People know what happened and eventually one of them will spill the beans....JMO

Hi, Jazz ... long time my friend ... As you know I cannot disagree with you more where DS is concerned here but it's surely nice to have you replying to my post. Be well.

Hi, Jazz ... long time my friend ... As you know I cannot disagree with you more where DS is concerned here but it's surely nice to have you replying to my post. Be well.

So whodunit?

The Van I can hope holds some forensic clues....

the amount of fuel in the gas tank to the dirt in the wheels ,the dirt in the drivers seat floor, strange hairs on the drivers headrest, to the finger prints on the rearview mirror if any....to prints maybe on the purse which was left inside...or to the lack of prints on the purse is telling also. Was it locked or unlocked?

I was so hoping something would be found on the van to lead us in a direction.

Your right too many crimes remain unsolved and undetected...or get off .... wondering how often this bolsters some people to commit a crime who might have not acted out otherwise.

With all the security cams etc showing traffic coming and going...how could Michelle just go poof in the broad daylight. I would think a crime of passion would be sloppy and leave some evidence....

Who had and where was Michelle that afternoon around 3:30-5PM?

So whodunit?

I don't think anyone can answer that question with a reasonable degree of certainty to this date (personal theories and beliefs notwithstanding). However, in a true practical sense, there's a $5,000 reward for any concrete information about the MP disappearance which can be reported even anonymously by calling the Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS. If one doesn't need the money there's still a more valuable reward that comes with the satisfaction of knowing that one has acted decently and humanly.

If anyone needs more detailed information they can also visit the Michelle Parker official Facebook page here.

I don't think anyone can answer that question with a reasonable degree of certainty to this date (personal theories and beliefs notwithstanding). However, in a true practical sense, there's a $5,000 reward for any concrete information about the MP disappearance which can be reported even anonymously by calling the Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS. If one doesn't need the money there's still a more valuable reward that comes with the satisfaction of knowing that one has acted decently and humanly.

If anyone needs more detailed information they can also visit the Michelle Parker official Facebook page here.

I disagree 100%...I believe we know beyond a reasonable doubt who was involved in Michelle's disappearance...the only mystery to me is why he isn't behind bars yet. Only one person had the means, motive, and opportunity to pull this off and it's no surprise he refused a LDT as it would have told us what we already know...Dale is as guilty as the come! JMO

But now he gets the kids and can try to ruin them the way he ruined his life. It's a shame the court system won't take those kids and put them where they belong with the grandparents. Dale can't even take care of himself never mind another human being. Wow is the system messed up. Someday karma will come back to get Dale. I pray it's soon in the quest for justice for Michelle. Hope Dale is losing sleep EVERY night thinking about what he did...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper