FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, my knitting group and I will be doing some more extensive searching over the next few weeks. Three of us now have guns so no worries gang, but we will be snooping around 8-10 areas where Dale has a history and a few places that just line up with time, opportunity, and marine thinking... Praying we find Michelle or some clues to turn into LE!

Do any insiders know how the kids are holding up? Who are they living with? Such a sad case :(

Why would Dale expose himself? May be he thinks he hasn't had enough publicity lately and perhaps is looking for more? And what does any of it have to do with Michelle disappearance? ... Even in the unlikely scenario that the "flasher" was in fact Dale Smith?

On another note I was looking at the photos of Michelle and the other two missing persons that were floating around in relation to the human remains that had been discovered and I could not help but notice how all three of them are female, relatively young and quite attractive ... now ... that is an unmistakeable common denominator and the significance of it is anyone's guess as it pertains to each and all of the disappearances.

Hi Thor,

The Crimeline pic, whoever the guy is, was from 7 months before Michelle disappeared. If you look closer, you'll see it's from April, 2011. Michelle went missing on Nov 17, 2011. It's certainly an uncanny resemblance, imo.

Yes, unfortunately we have several missing women from the Orlando and surrounding areas. :(

Hi Thor,

The Crimeline pic, whoever the guy is, was from 7 months before Michelle disappeared. If you look closer, you'll see it's from April, 2011. Michelle went missing on Nov 17, 2011. It's certainly an uncanny resemblance, imo.

Yes, unfortunately we have several missing women from the Orlando and surrounding areas. :(

Maybe "flash" dancing was/is a hobby of Dale's? He obviously likes costumes so maybe he likes running around in his "birthday suit" too? Wouldn't surprise me considering all the shirtless photos he has on his FB account. All JMO

Do any insiders know how the kids are holding up? Who are they living with? Such a sad case :(

Kids are living with their father (Dale Smith Jr.) and by all accounts seem to be doing fine, however that is a commentary on what is known publicly ... as with all other families, issues and problems are integral parts of the human condition and quite inescapable even under the best of circumstances, and we all know these are not the best of circumstances, for the children, their father, and all members of the families involved in this tragedy and my sincere wish is not to compound on an already tragic situation while at the same time hope and wish for the safe return of Michelle Parker to her parents, her children and all the people that love her.

Really. Right? After a day went by and nobody followed my 'map' lol, I had given up faith anyone would find it! Leave it up to good ol' Jazz! Hugs!

Interesting Photo... I can see the resemblence...
Ok 4/7/2011 at 9:34 am...where was he?
Maybe crimeline should check phone records again for this date and location.

Interesting Photo... I can see the resemblence...
Ok 4/7/2011 at 9:34 am...where was he?
Maybe crimeline should check phone records again for this date and location.

I think that is a GOOD idea!...If this was Dale maybe they will rightfully take his kids away and get them back to the grandparents (GP and BP and YS) where they belong. I bet Dale is messing those kids up right now...not too late for therapy and counseling to "unlearn" dad's bad behaviors and habits. All JMO

It's time for this lovely woman and adoring mother to come home. :please:

Where are you, Michelle? :(

Michelle%20Parker%20Missing%20Poster.jpg

:welcome6:
It's time for this lovely woman and adoring mother to come home. :please:

Where are you, Michelle? :(

Michelle%20Parker%20Missing%20Poster.jpg

:welcome6: Glad you joined us. Hoping we can find Michelle and Dale is arrested soon. That would make a great Thanksgiving!

I know that Dale and company say that the kids are doing fine. But that is hard for me to believe. They grew up with their loving mom, and with their older brother and their grandmother and aunt. They were raised by Michelle's tight knit family.

And one day she drops them off at Dad's after school, and they never see her again, nor do they hardly ever see their other close family, from that day onward.

They were too old to just get over that instantly. They may 'seem' fine, but I know they have deep scars and wounds from this tragic situation. If they had been able to go back and spend a lot of time in their old home with their brother and grandmother and aunt, then I think they would have been soothed greatly. They could have dealt with their grief.

But they were thrown into a very dysfunctional situation and could not voice their pain sincerely in that place.

Glad you joined us. Hoping we can find Michelle and Dale is arrested soon. That would make a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks! :heartbeat: I've been lurking for a few years, but I finally decided to register this year. :)

I agree -- what a great holiday season it would be if Michelle could be brought home to her family and the wheels of justice could begin turning! :great:

Thinking of you and your loved ones on this Thanksgiving Day, Michelle. I truly feel that not only will some type of justice be served soon but also that your children will be placed in a healthy environment with your loving Mother. Someone will step up soon and do the right thing. You are not alone. I am waiting with you.

Happy Thanksgiving Michelle. I know, wherever you are, you are thankful for your friends, family, and the people that don't know you that will never give up on finding you, praying for your children, and seeing justice through ..

Your are so loved ......

Bumping for Michelle. So hard to believe it's been over a year. My heart breaks for Michelle and her beautiful family. I hope and pray she is found and brought home soon.

Always thinking of Michelle and the twins. .... I did notice that Dale Jr's aunt passed away... not sure if the children ever meet their great aunt or not.
<modsnip>

Well the universe have given up the location of the Iowa missing cousins lyric and elizabeth, now its time for the universe to give up michelle's location and the person(s) responsible for both cases! Come on universe!! Give it up! Tell us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper