FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I scrolled down and the Indecent Exposure on April 7, 2011 looks a lot like the suspect in Michelle's case. Isn't that near his home?

Sure did to me, and yes, within 11 miles, straight up the street basically. The description was a pretty good fit too, with the exception of the approximate height being off by 2 inches. I had wondered if anyone else would see the likeness or if it was just me.

Thank you for actually taking the time to look and thanks for posting your observation!

Here is the picture I found at http://www.crimeline.org/most_recent.htm

It says, "At approximately 9:30 a.m., the depicted male took off his clothing, exposing himself to a female who was walking along Cady Way Trail in the vicinity of Metric Drive at University Boulevard in Orange County, Florida. The male exposed his genitalia to the female and only ran from her when she produced her telephone and called law enforcement. The offender is described as a white male in his forties originally wearing black shorts, a gray t-shirt, black baseball cap and sunglasses. He stands approximately 5’9” and was of slim build. The suspect fled the scene, naked, into the wooded area."

Attachments

• Indecent Exposure Suspect.jpg
    Indecent Exposure Suspect.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 16
Here is the picture I found at http://www.crimeline.org/most_recent.htm

It says, "At approximately 9:30 a.m., the depicted male took off his clothing, exposing himself to a female who was walking along Cady Way Trail in the vicinity of Metric Drive at University Boulevard in Orange County, Florida. The male exposed his genitalia to the female and only ran from her when she produced her telephone and called law enforcement. The offender is described as a white male in his forties originally wearing black shorts, a gray t-shirt, black baseball cap and sunglasses. He stands approximately 5’9” and was of slim build. The suspect fled the scene, naked, into the wooded area."

While it could be anybody, until LE has looked into it, we can't say who it is cuz we don't know. But they sure do bare a striking resemblance. Have you put it next to a photo of him? Stunning. It actually haunts me.

While it could be anybody, until LE has looked into it, we can't say who it is cuz we don't know. But they sure do bare a striking resemblance. Have you put it next to a photo of him? Stunning. It actually haunts me.

I just put the photos side by side and the nose is almost identical. That was the one thing that pardon the expression "stood out".... :floorlaugh:

Good evening, Sleuths!

I've been slowly reading through every post on this case for the last couple of weeks. Still not caught up (I'm still back on thread 17), but I saw a few of the regular posters showing online so I skipped to the end to say thanks!

Truly an amazing job on the timelines, maps, question log, and photos/fact finding from locals. :rocker:

Praying that more answers come soon. :please:

And now, back to where I left off. Maybe I'll be current by Thanksgiving.

:seeya:

Hoping that soon enough we can end Dale's little game of hiding Michelle.... He thought he could just make her disappear and he could get on with his life. I bet he didn't think people would keep looking this long and how much scrutiny he'd be under. How many people would be watching his every move and whispering "killer" behind his back, the friends who'd turn on him and reveal his darkest secrets, and of course the family members who know he's as guilty as sin. Love the looks he gets at his Star Wars parties. He made his bed and now he must sleep in it every night thinking about what he did to Michelle and how he took the mother from his children. There is a price to pay and free man or not he will never really be free until he confesses what he did... All JMO

I just put the photos side by side and the nose is almost identical. That was the one thing that pardon the expression "stood out".... :floorlaugh:

Actually, I think a couple things probably stood out, but they only did a composite of the perp's face :floorlaugh:

Good evening, Sleuths!

I've been slowly reading through every post on this case for the last couple of weeks. Still not caught up (I'm still back on thread 17), but I saw a few of the regular posters showing online so I skipped to the end to say thanks!

Truly an amazing job on the timelines, maps, question log, and photos/fact finding from locals. :rocker:

Praying that more answers come soon. :please:

And now, back to where I left off. Maybe I'll be current by Thanksgiving.

:seeya:

Thanksgiving, 2013? :D

J/K :floorlaugh:

Where is the real late breaking news though? I thought it has turned into a murder investigation, but so far, I can't find anything online about it yet. Anyone?

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl...7468682/-/119fgp6z/-/index.html?absolute=true

:seeya: Pias!

I saw this live, Sorry I don't have a link.

OCS protected the crime scene last nite. 1/4 mile from from Sandlake and Turkey Lake, OCS is CONVINCED it's a murder. It was a news break around 9 am on WFTV's sister station Channel 27.

:seeya: Pias!

I saw this live, Sorry I don't have a link.

OCS protected the crime scene last nite. 1/4 mile from from Sandlake and Turkey Lake, OCS is CONVINCED it's a murder. It was a news break around 9 am on WFTV's sister station Channel 27.

TY for sharing that with us all, Sparky. I happened to catch the live broadcast online and I thought that's what they said, but nothing in print yet so I wasn't sure if I heard that wrong.

Always so hard waiting on these identities. While we all hoped for Michelle to walk through the door to greet her family, I don't think that is likely to happen at this point. So the only thing I can hope for is that the family gets some closure in this and that she can be brought home to be laid to rest in a respectful and dignified way.

If not Michelle, hoping the same for whomever's family is going to be receiving some rather difficult news in the coming days.

:rose:

And that suspect picture from the crimeline site? Wow...

MOO

And that suspect picture from the crimeline site? Wow...

MOO

Really. Right? After a day went by and nobody followed my 'map' lol, I had given up faith anyone would find it! Leave it up to good ol' Jazz! Hugs!

When it rains, it pours. Just so many things coming forward all at once. There was another set of remains found in FL as well by some kids NE of Orlando, closer to Jax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18