FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a year since Michelle vanished.

For those with potential information that may help solve this case, it is a good day to reflect on why Michelle is still missing.

It is time to realize that the information you have may be the information needed to bring Michelle home.

It is time to believe anything is possible.

It is time to do the right thing.

Where the information you hold leads to, is what is right, regardless of where that is, and regardless of who it may involve.

If Michelle has been murdered, then someone is still out there, free to do it again, if the mood strikes them, for whatever reason. You have no control over that. The only thing you may control, is the ability to help bring Michelle home.

Please take the time today to consider speaking up.

You can remain completely anonymous. No one need ever know. Your call will not be traced if you call. Your IP address will not be traced if you email. You will never have to testify. It is not a setup. There is nothing to fear. It is truly anonymous.

For more information on how your information might help, please visit: http://www.crimeline.org/most_recent.htm

Thanks for this. :)

Be sure to scroll all the way down the page and look at the wanteds and missing persons. Who knows, someone somewhere, maybe one of us, might recognize one of the wanted persons involved in other crimes. Michelle is near the bottom of the page. Up higher is Sandra Lemire, another missing woman who has a thread on here.
I looked at them all, just in case.

If you have any information on any of these persons, even if you feel it's not important, please report it. No tip is too small--for any of these crimes, including Michelle or Sandra. You can remain anonymous.

Michelle, on this day we're epecially thinking of you and praying you are found soon. NGU.

Thanks for this. :)

Be sure to scroll all the way down the page and look at the wanteds and missing persons. Who knows, someone somewhere, maybe one of us, might recognize one of the wanted persons involved in other crimes. Michelle is near the bottom of the page. Up higher is Sandra Lemire, another missing woman who has a thread on here.
I looked at them all, just in case.

If you have any information on any of these persons, even if you feel it's not important, please report it. No tip is too small--for any of these crimes, including Michelle or Sandra. You can remain anonymous.

Michelle, on this day we're epecially thinking of you and praying you are found soon. NGU.
BBM

Thank you for pointing that out.

Odds are good you may potentially recognize someone by taking a look at the link which provides photos and composites on an array of cases, both past and recent. Please take a look, even if you don't think you could help. You might be surprised. If we can't bring Michelle home, perhaps we can still help bring resolve to another case or cases. Help make today count!

http://www.crimeline.org/most_recent.htm

Dear Michelle,

I can't believe it's been 1 yr since you've gone missing. It seems as tho it were yesterday, I saw your beautiful face flash across the noon news and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I really thought you'd be home by now and your life would go on as before.

It seems your oldest is doing well in school and was here for a visit not long ago. Can you believe he's 12 now. The twins seem to be doing well from what we can gather, and the visits are few and far between. You know they celebrated their 4th birthday not long ago. They are growing up so fast.

Your family and friends miss you terribly and love you very much. There have been countless people you will never meet working tiredlessly trying to bring you home. People locally and from far away checking on any bit of news, hoping everyday they will hear you've been found.

I pray whomever is responsible for what has happened to you will break their silence, or if someone knows where you are, they will reveal your location. It's time you come home to your children and your family.

Wherever you are Shelly, I hope you are at peace.

Love,

Sparky

Please if there is anyone out there that has information on Michelle, contact Crimeline like Pias has recommended. There is a reward and you will remain anonymous. Even tho it may be the smallest bit of info, you may never know it may be that dot to connect all dots.

Its just so very unbelievable that its been an entire year today..and still no closure or resolve for her beautiful loved ones.. Not a day has gone by in this last year when ihave not thought of Michelle.. Right now at this very moment in time if we could only go back and some how, any how change the course of what occured that afternoon..intervene..but that's not reality..

Sadly the cold harsh reality is that this beautiful woman's body remains hidden somewhere while a cold blooded murderer walks free and her family, especially her children continue to suffer..

Its heart breaking and its maddening...

My prayers for all those who love and miss Michelle.. I pray everyday for her to be found and justice served on her behalf.

In honor of Michelle, I hope several of you have had a chance to stop by the crimeline website to review all of the cases, particularly ones occurring in 2011, the same year Michelle disappeared.

If you haven't stopped by, please do.

Today is a day we may be able to make a difference.

The only way for evil to succeed, is for good people to do nothing.

Perhaps you will recognize someone, even though you think you will not because you are not from Florida. I suspect it may be worth your time.

Here is a photo of the suspect in Michelle's case. If you are not familiar with this case, you may find it helpful.
images

I encourage all of you to please take a good look with a keen eye and an open mind.

Perhaps you will discover something surprising there that will open up new discussions here or help to resolve another case.

http://www.crimeline.org/most_recent.htm

NGU

Thinking of Michelle today and sending prayers to her family and friends. On this one year anniversary, I remain hopeful that she will be found and that justice will prevail.

A whole year...sigh. A whole year of birthdays and holidays that Michelle has been unable to celebrate and that her loving family has had to endure without her.

While the person responsible for her disappearance and likely death is free to live their life knowing full well what happened to Michelle that day.

I am overwhelmed with sadness and disgust on this one year "anniversary". Sadness for Michelle and her family and friends who loved her and disgust for the person or persons who think so little of human life that they are able to carry this burden without any remorse.

I continue to hope for justice for Michelle, some measure of peace for her family when she is ultimately returned to them and for the person or persons who took her away from them to be held responsible for this crime.

MOO

Wow, this is the case that brought me to Websleuths. Actually, it was my husband that first signed up, but he quickly knew this was right up my alley. This case will always stay with me. Please bring Michelle home!! Her family, her children need some closure.

Thank you! I listened to it twice and they said it was now classified as a Homicide. I wonder what led them to that conclusion? I also wonder why the person who found the remains was back there. From the news clip it looked fenced, maybe a retention pond. They also said the remains had been there for a long time.

jmo

How strange and ironic (and I mean that in the kindest way possible) if this turns out to be Michelle Parker's remains. It will have been discovered on the 1 year anniversary since she disappeared.

How strange and ironic (and I mean that in the kindest way possible) if this turns out to be Michelle Parker's remains. It will have been discovered on the 1 year anniversary since she disappeared.

Ironhorse :seeya:

Good to see you! Yes, I agree and you know it's not far from Rose and Walden where they found the Hummer! Let's hope this is it!

A year and a day and YES! It would be the most wonderful thing! Aside from her walking in a door and saying I'm home.

And thank you so much to LMax for sharing the information!

I remember many months back, there being a retention pond near a shopping center that was searched. Was it this same area? I want to say I remember it being off sandlake rd?

Ironhorse :seeya:

Good to see you! Yes, I agree and you know it's not far from Rose and Walden where they found the Hummer! Let's hope this is it!

Thank you for the kind sentiments, nice to see you still around:) I drop in from time to time just haven't posted in a long while.

Yes, it's only about 5 or 6 miles from where both Ms. Parker's & Jennifer Kasse's vehicles were discovered. It could be either or neither of them... But this much seems to be true, the body must have been there for a while as their calling in examiners to study the remains. In other words what the police was called into examine obviously isn't easily identifiable.

Thank you for the kind sentiments, nice to see you still around:) I drop in from time to time just haven't posted in a long while.

Yes, it's only about 5 or 6 miles from where both Ms. Parker's & Jennifer Kasse's vehicles were discovered. It could be either or neither of them... But this much seems to be true, the body must have been there for a while as their calling in examiners to study the remains. In other words what the police was called into examine obviously isn't easily identifiable.

Yes, I agree..I wonder what has led them to call it a homicide? Seems there must be something that would've led them to that conclusion wouldn't you think?

I hope it is one or the other. These 2 cases have gone on two long. :(

Yes, I agree..I wonder what has led them to call it a homicide? Seems there must be something that would've led them to that conclusion wouldn't you think?

I hope it is one or the other. These 2 cases have gone on two long. :(

Homicide doesn't mean what people think it does, it doesn't automatically imply murder. To murder someone is a criminal act whereas homicide itself just means the killing of one person by another. Acts of self-defense are also homicides as are accidents such as one motorist killing another... The police called it a homicide because it involves a death that has went unreported and the cause of death remains unknown...

But yes as awful as this might sound I do hope it's one or the other. So, those families can have some answers and a grave, which they can put their loved one at rest finally.

It has been a year since Michelle vanished.

For those with potential information that may help solve this case, it is a good day to reflect on why Michelle is still missing.

It is time to realize that the information you have may be the information needed to bring Michelle home.

It is time to believe anything is possible.

It is time to do the right thing.

Where the information you hold leads to, is what is right, regardless of where that is, and regardless of who it may involve.

If Michelle has been murdered, then someone is still out there, free to do it again, if the mood strikes them, for whatever reason. You have no control over that. The only thing you may control, is the ability to help bring Michelle home.

Please take the time today to consider speaking up.

You can remain completely anonymous. No one need ever know. Your call will not be traced if you call. Your IP address will not be traced if you email. You will never have to testify. It is not a setup. There is nothing to fear. It is truly anonymous.

For more information on how your information might help, please visit: http://www.crimeline.org/most_recent.htm

Wow! I scrolled down and the Indecent Exposure on April 7, 2011 looks a lot like the suspect in Michelle's case. Isn't that near his home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18