FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Van I can hope holds some forensic clues....

the amount of fuel in the gas tank to the dirt in the wheels ,the dirt in the drivers seat floor, strange hairs on the drivers headrest, to the finger prints on the rearview mirror if any....to prints maybe on the purse which was left inside...or to the lack of prints on the purse is telling also. Was it locked or unlocked?

I was so hoping something would be found on the van to lead us in a direction.

Your right too many crimes remain unsolved and undetected...or get off .... wondering how often this bolsters some people to commit a crime who might have not acted out otherwise.

With all the security cams etc showing traffic coming and going...how could Michelle just go poof in the broad daylight. I would think a crime of passion would be sloppy and leave some evidence....

Who had and where was Michelle that afternoon around 3:30-5PM?

The problem is Dale had at least 4-5 hours to clean any evidence out of the van before dumping it. With that amount of time and with proper planning he could have easily contaminated and/or discarded all evidence. Even if he left behind fingerprints, hair fibers, etc...it can all be explained away...

To me it is more telling that no "foreign" persons of interest were sought out after analyzing the contents of Michelle's vehicle...meaning all the evidence gathered within the vehicle probably most likely points to one person who just happens to have a reason to explain his DNA being found in the vehicle. All JMO

Haven't posted here in a long time but think of Michelle and her family every single day.

IMO DS will never loose sleep over anything unless he's behind bars. Karma will get him someway somehow, but again in my opinion everyone in his life is like a piece of furniture.

Just something to move around and change the scenery.

Again this is just my opinion

Haven't posted here in a long time but think of Michelle and her family every single day.

IMO DS will never loose sleep over anything unless he's behind bars. Karma will get him someway somehow, but again in my opinion everyone in his life is like a piece of furniture.

Just something to move around and change the scenery.

Again this is just my opinion

Yeah I sometimes try to make the perp out to be a normal person with decency and remorse. Dale is neither normal nor decent and never shows remorse so he probably doesn't think about the horrific crimes he's committed. But I LOVE your thinking..."karma will get him someway, somehow..." May that day come soon...for justice to prevail!

Wonder where a twice-married, once-widowed construction worker, who enjoys physically and mentally abusing women would hide a body after he murdered his ex-fiancé? That is the only piece we need...I pray daily we find the answer to that question! NGU...we miss you Michelle!

IMO I passed Dale & the Twinners today while at Disney's Hollywood Studios. My knitting pal, Ethel pointed him out...It sure looked like him. If it was...good to see he's still out having fun and carrying on with his life after taken the life of his ex-fiance... ALL JMO

Another Christmas that Michelle's children and family have to endure without her, while her two youngest get to wake up on Christmas morning with the prime suspect in her disappearance and likely murder....sigh.

MOO

It is really sad that another holiday has passed and no sign of Michelle or what happened to her that day. I saw that this man went missing a few days ago and they have found his body already in a river. So sorry for the family and his loss, but I can' t understand why some are found so fast and others are just never found or it takes yrs.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...77-year-old-tampa-man-found-in-riv-ar-590882/

Hoping answers come soon.

It is really sad that another holiday has passed and no sign of Michelle or what happened to her that day. I saw that this man went missing a few days ago and they have found his body already in a river. So sorry for the family and his loss, but I can' t understand why some are found so fast and others are just never found or it takes yrs.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...77-year-old-tampa-man-found-in-riv-ar-590882/

Hoping answers come soon.

Some bodies are better hidden than others.

The following is a case that came to my mind when we learned that MP's body could not be located.

Mary Kay Harmer, who disappeared in 1975. Her skeletal remains were found nine years later in a manhole near Omaha's Eppley Airfield.
http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/83031547.html

Harmer's naked body was found in a manhole in Iowa. Forensic experts could not determine the cause of death, but opined that holes in her skull suggested bullet wounds.  The condition of Harmer's teeth and skull suggested that a caustic substance had been poured on her head, and sludge in the manhole was consistent with a caustic substance such as lye.

Harmer was killed by a member of a motorcycle club & under different circumstances, however IMO MP may be hidden in a similar manner.

I was born in Omaha, and the area this manhole is in was a part of East Omaha. A city that doesn't have really a resiential area any longer, and in 1975 was fastly on the decline with many open areas. This manhole, in 1975, was not in city use at the time that this woman's body was placed there. These are the sorts of details a local born in the area would know, as well as the person's family members. This woman's body was found 9 yrs later! Knowing the area personally I'm surprised she was found at all.

IMO someone else knows what happened, and they are afraid to tell LE out of fear of harm to themselves +/or family, or they are hiding the facts out of love for someone/family.

Some bodies are better hidden than others.

I agree Thor. Dale Smith did hide the body well:
1. With 4-5 hours of time where he was unaccounted for...plenty of time to hide MP real well
2. military training... This goes a long way in his thoughts, preparation, and survival
3. Long history of criminal behavior - doing METH and ABUSING WOMEN and KILLING people who get in his way. He knows how to commit crimes and get away with them. He is a master at beating the system.
4. familiarity with the local area because of where he grew up in addition to his cabinet installation job he used to have before getting FIRED

I would say Dale is pretty sharp when it comes to hiding bodies... We will find her in due time and put Dale where he should have been all along - in JAIL.

ALL JMO

I agree Thor. Dale Smith did hide the body well:
1. With 4-5 hours of time where he was unaccounted for...plenty of time to hide MP real well
2. military training... This goes a long way in his thoughts, preparation, and survival
3. Long history of criminal behavior - doing METH and ABUSING WOMEN and KILLING people who get in his way. He knows how to commit crimes and get away with them. He is a master at beating the system.
4. familiarity with the local area because of where he grew up in addition to his cabinet installation job he used to have before getting FIRED

I would say Dale is pretty sharp when it comes to hiding bodies... We will find her in due time and put Dale where he should have been all along - in JAIL.

ALL JMO

As you know I doubt very much that he had anything to do with MP disappearance and I don't think he's this degenerate you keep on declaring him to be ... clearly he's (or hopefully was) a deeply flawed individual, however making him out to be a murderer requires a measure of evidence you, me and most importantly LE does not have as of today, nor do I feel it necessary to get into an argument about DS guilt or innocence, his past, his character ... bla bla bla ... (as we have had many times in the past), to me doing so (unless there are new evidence available) makes this issue about DS not Michelle. IMO what is necessary is to find out what happened to Michelle, a question that frustrates me no less then anyone else here ... and after more then one year sadly we're no closer to finding an answer to that question than anytime in the past ... therefore ... in a true practical sense, there's a $5,000 reward for any concrete information about the MP disappearance which can be reported even anonymously by calling the Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS. If one doesn't need the money there's still a more valuable reward that comes with the satisfaction of knowing that one has acted decently and humanly.

If anyone needs more detailed information they can also visit the Michelle Parker official Facebook page here.

There was a search last weekend and there is supposed to be another on the 5th.

As you know I doubt very much that he had anything to do with MP disappearance and I don't think he's this degenerate you keep on declaring him to be ... clearly he's (or hopefully was) a deeply flawed individual, however making him out to be a murderer requires a measure of evidence you, me and most importantly LE does not have as of today, nor do I feel it necessary to get into an argument about DS guilt or innocence, his past, his character ... bla bla bla ... (as we have had many times in the past), to me doing so (unless there are new evidence available) makes this issue about DS not Michelle. IMO what is necessary is to find out what happened to Michelle, a question that frustrates me no less then anyone else here ... and after more then one year sadly we're no closer to finding an answer to that question than anytime in the past ... therefore ... in a true practical sense, there's a $5,000 reward for any concrete information about the MP disappearance which can be reported even anonymously by calling the Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS. If one doesn't need the money there's still a more valuable reward that comes with the satisfaction of knowing that one has acted decently and humanly.

If anyone needs more detailed information they can also visit the Michelle Parker official Facebook page here.

Sadly I do not think Michelle is alive but the person responsible for her death is. Mr Dale Smith knows exactly what happened yet refused to cooperate with LE completely and to the best of his ability. If he were innocent and that is a HUGE stretch, he would have bent over backwards to most importantly find the Mother of his children...not just the OMG my kids mother is missing nonsense he posted on FB. I mean come on. I know he's a drama queen and all but please...

Secondly he would have wanted to make sure people knew he had nothing to do with Michelle's disappearance. His whole life is built around what people think about him. He gets mad when people know about his sexuality and when people make fun of his foolish obsession with Star Wars. This is a guy who if he COULD would clear his name...trouble is he is as guilty as they come and he's gonna sit silent behind his fancy pants attorney hoping we will all just forget and go away. Sorry ain't gonna happen. We are going to continue looking under every rock Dale has been around to find Michelle. I keep combing his FB and other social media and keep finding new possibilities.

The formula is really simple like that...kinda obvious like a big city lights girl: figure out where Dale hid Michelle and the case is closed... All jmo

There was a search last weekend and there is supposed to be another on the 5th.

Didn't they find some new evidence that has led to these new searches? IIRC MM had mentioned the FBI has a list of targeted areas they provided to the family?

I was looking for something in an old article and it occured to me, as I googled Michelle's name that the person who attemped to "wipe" her out and take the "Glow" sticker, to remove her again, only gave her a name that will live on for years to come. How ironic that in an attempt to erase her name, that a simple google search gets 1,380,000 results or more.

I still feel there was more than one person involved, because of the tight timeline. And I am not sure if the quickest way to dispose of her was by water or by land. But I do feel she will surface if not in this upcoming yr. it will be shortly there after. The phone was found in Lake Conway, IIRC, was there a search for her in that lake as well? I remember her dad saying something about it needing to be searched. Water would be the fasted way to dispose of the phone and a body, but if you are scared it will be searched you would want it to be in a place that you know LE has to have good reason to get a warrent to search it. Everytime I see storage wars, I think, that could be a place worth checking into. There have been cases where that is where the body was at for years.

As we slide into 2013 I hope as unlucky of a number this is, it is as unlucky for the person or persons that made this beautiful mother disappear.

Wishing you all a better 2013 and hoping all the missing come home.

:bump: Bumping for Michelle. Hoping that the New Year will bring new news. Any word on the search that was supposed to take place today?

Im still here also looking and waiting for the "someone" to talk or give it up...

Maybe make that one mistake.

This is a case that I thought would have gotten solved before NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES