FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the bin. There is a lot around in the area, but this stands out in the woods.

Good eye!!! Maybe a tent...a homeless camp? If you look at the blue section in relation to the trees, I think it's pretty big. I clipped the blue area and placed it on the road and it covers the entire right lane. Certainly looks like the area's been cleared for whatever was there.

Crazy. I pass right past this place almost every week when I drive to Plant City and Tampa.

Praying tonight for Yvonne and family. It would be so great to bring Michelle home. The woman is amazing but no matter how strong she looks, her heart is just broken in a million pieces. She's lost so much. No mother/grandmother should have to face so much heartache.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around it, but where's the demonstrable connection between appearing on a PC show and murder? Where's the demonstarable connection between wanting to be on TV, getting the proverbial 10 minutes of fame so to speak, a decision both DS and MP made together, and murder? Where's the demonstrable connection between acting and murder? Where's the demonstrable connection about wanting to be noticed and murder here? Perhaps some serial killer might be said to have a need to be noticed, but this killer clearly had no compulsion to be noticed, yes? It's not that he/she/they purposely left any clues behind ... right? Usually concealing evidence is not a sign of someone who needs to attract attention ... quite the opposite one might reasonably conclude. And since given the circumstances present at the time it's all but impossible for DS to have committed this crime alone, what about this phantom accomplice that gets thrown in every so often? Why would anyone risk many years in jail to help DS? What is the motive for a person who's otherwise innocent of a crime willfully risking maybe around a 15 years prison term to help DS cover up a murder? Friendship? May be in the movies, I doubt it in real life although strangest things have happened. And if so where's the evidence, even the flimsiest of one, that DS had anyone over his condo? If anything we have a video footage of MP arriving at the condo and there is no vehicle that can be established to have belonged to any of DS 's friends in in the driveway, is there? There is no account by the police that DS had company that day, whether a friend, a relative or whomever, and that is self evident by the fact that only DS was named as a suspect ... why? Because clearly there is no one else at or around the condo on that day other then DS, MP and the kids, that can be directly connected to the crime or that person would have been added to the list of suspects for the very same reason that DS had been.

JMO

Well if you REALLY know Dale then you would be able to figure out that he suffers from a MAJOR personality disorder IMO. He has narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). Dale is one who likes to abuse women. Anyone who knows him well can describe him as being excessively preoccupied with his own personal issues....it is all about Dale!!! He is obsessed with adequacy....power...prestige and vanity. He seeks comfort and acceptance in men and women often going to Craig's list to find it IMO. He has severe egocentrism for sure!

“@KBelichWFTV: Ocoee police have been alerted to the discovery of a skull. A search for Tracy Ocasio was done in the area,”

Of course there's no way of knowing who it may be but the Ocasio family is on the scene just in case. Same like as above, updated.

Could be Michelle too...or so many others still missing. :(

Update on the link

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. —

Father of Tracy Ocasio, Joe Ocasio, confirms detectives contacted the family this morning and the remains found in Orange County are not those of Tracy Ocasio.

Not Michelle. AA, 20-25, small stature, heart necklace, not in OC database.

Had mixed feelings.....Part of me wanted closure for Michelle's family but finding her alive would obviously be the best news. Unfortunately we are back to...where did Dale Smith hide Michelle? NGU!!!!

I still think Dale hid Michelle somewhere close to the condo. She is most likely within 15 miles of the condo IMO. How this MURDERER is still free is beyond me.

Is there a thread here for this UDI? She had on jeans and a jacket, so it was probably chilly where she came from or when she got to FL. Also that size and style of clothing makes me think she was closer to 20. JMO I also don't think she was here very long, maybe did short trip with someone and ended up dead.

I don't know how many of you get this station but I will be watching this Thursday on WEDU.

http://www.wedu.org/humantrafficking/

The Documentary

TOO CLOSE TO HOME premieres September 26 at 9 p.m. on WEDU

Behind our world-famous beaches, tourist attractions and sunny suburbs lies an alarming secret: Tampa Bay is a hotbed for human trafficking. Men, women and children are forced against their will to serve in the sex trade, domestic servitude and agricultural industries. They are bought, sold and discarded in our own community, making Florida the third-highest ranked state in the nation for this fast-growing crime. Join us for an in-depth look at this crisis with TOO CLOSE TO HOME, a WEDU documentary on human trafficking in Tampa Bay. Local law enforcement, service providers and citizens are creating a grass roots movement to help combat this form of modern-day slavery.

Are there any new factual information on the record about the wrongful death suit against DS?

Are there any new factual information on the record about the wrongful death suit against DS?

I don't think the family wants to go "on the record" about what they have just yet....but there are some pretty alarming texts and some info that the attorneys have that can PROVE Dale was involved according to some of the MSM stories. I am chomping at the bit to see how they take down Captain America....I mean Dale. JMO

No. Conjectures abound, but truth is we do not know.

Thank you for your answer, I had been looking around the net for any info and couldn't find any, yet there must be information on the public record since unless I'm mistaken the suit has been filed which means that either a hearing has taken place and the suit has been dismissed or a hearing/rehearing on this matter has been scheduled at some future date. I very much doubt that the suit has been cleared to go forward as of today or that would have made for some newsworthy reporting somewhere ... I'm assuming on that last part of course.

Thank you for your answer, I had been looking around the net for any info and couldn't find any, yet there must be information on the public record since unless I'm mistaken the suit has been filed which means that either a hearing has taken place and the suit has been dismissed or a hearing/rehearing on this matter has been scheduled at some future date. I very much doubt that the suit has been cleared to go forward as of today or that would have made for some newsworthy reporting somewhere ... I'm assuming on that last part of course.

Do an all case records search.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

The case is there and has been filed. A motion to dismiss was made which is usual but not been to court. Filings only will appear until depos are taken and the case heard. These things sometimes move very slowly.

I don't think the family wants to go "on the record" about what they have just yet....but there are some pretty alarming texts and some info that the attorneys have that can PROVE Dale was involved according to some of the MSM stories. I am chomping at the bit to see how they take down Captain America....I mean Dale. JMO

According to some msm stories? Which ones? Thanks :)

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members