FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, so the search is in 1 month. Why wait so long?

I keep checking here to see if any new developments.

I wanted to just insert something about the "locked car and purse in front seat" dilemma.

It may be irrelevant in THIS case, but, JIC, when I need to go someplace really quick, that I'm pretty positive I'll be basically "in and out", I'll jump out of the car, take the keys and lock it, figuring I'll be back in 5 mins or so, so I don't lug around the purse....there's an alarm, and I figure nothing can happen in that short amount of time AND, it's a good excuse so I don't have to stay too long.
Not smart, quite stupid, but that's what I'll do more often than not...especially if it's in a spot where the chances of anything happening are pretty slim to none.

Some examples...when I run into the conveience store, a friends house to pick something up or drop something off.....places/things that I know I'll have pretty much control over, or at most would take less than 3-5 mins and my vehicle is in view from where I am.....or, again, in a "safe-ish" spot I'm not too much worried about.

As far as fitting any timeline, probably not....but you never know. We don't know all LE knows, or what Dale Jr knows....or any other person IF not Dale.
But, poor Michelle knows, and I'm hoping she and her family can find peace very soon.

I do the same thing when I run into a convenience store. What if someone was following her (maybe someone she knew) and she got out of the car and left her purse. When she got out of the car she was grabbed. The question is though, is why would she be in that area.

So frustrated! Almost a year and no Michelle. She needs to be found for her family. How can he get away with this?

So frustrated! Almost a year and no Michelle. She needs to be found for her family. How can he get away with this?

He won't. They said this new search is due to recommendations to LE from the FBI. Jmo, the FBI must believe there's a good possibility she's in this area or evidence is in the area.

I keep checking here to see if any new developments.

I wanted to just insert something about the "locked car and purse in front seat" dilemma.

It may be irrelevant in THIS case, but, JIC, when I need to go someplace really quick, that I'm pretty positive I'll be basically "in and out", I'll jump out of the car, take the keys and lock it, figuring I'll be back in 5 mins or so, so I don't lug around the purse....there's an alarm, and I figure nothing can happen in that short amount of time AND, it's a good excuse so I don't have to stay too long.
Not smart, quite stupid, but that's what I'll do more often than not...especially if it's in a spot where the chances of anything happening are pretty slim to none.

Some examples...when I run into the conveience store, a friends house to pick something up or drop something off.....places/things that I know I'll have pretty much control over, or at most would take less than 3-5 mins and my vehicle is in view from where I am.....or, again, in a "safe-ish" spot I'm not too much worried about.

As far as fitting any timeline, probably not....but you never know. We don't know all LE knows, or what Dale Jr knows....or any other person IF not Dale.
But, poor Michelle knows, and I'm hoping she and her family can find peace very soon.

I think she felt comfortable leaving her purse in the vehicle while she dropped the twins off at Dale's. She kept her phone with her, probably her keys too but not her purse because she wouldn't need it inside the condo.

Jmo

He won't. They said this new search is due to recommendations to LE from the FBI. Jmo, the FBI must believe there's a good possibility she's in this area or evidence is in the area.

I keep typing and then deleting because I really do not want to be a Debbie Downer... but I really do want Michelle to be found, and I can't help but think the narrow focus here may turn out to be a hindrance to that end... so I'm just going to say it.

If there really were a good possibility she or evidence would be found in a certain area, don't you think LE would look there themselves, or at least sponsor/organize a search? The article says, "Orlando Police said they did not order the search and would not comment on an active investigation. "We are just supporting the family," said Sgt. Vincent Ogburn, a police spokesman."

It sounds to me like grasping at straws. :(

I do the same thing when I run into a convenience store. What if someone was following her (maybe someone she knew) and she got out of the car and left her purse. When she got out of the car she was grabbed. The question is though, is why would she be in that area.

No, something happened to her when she dropped the kids off. I really believe she was not in control of her hummer after it left the neighborhood.

I agree leaving the keys in the car while unloading (the twins) is quite possible...
But I'll never believe a car Perp would not rifle through it and take it or take things from it....what type of criminal just leaves something like that untouched....

maybe one that wishing her purse would have been seen and wishes the Hummer would have been broken into so prints and DNA other than theirs be found on the Hummer and also on the purse....

JMO

A search is going on in the Banana River after some kids who were spear fishing brought up a partial skull.

A search is going on in the Banana River after some kids who were spear fishing brought up a partial skull.

I've always thought these areas would be the most likely place to find Michelle. Stretches of uninhabited lands with lots of dirt roads out to the water. My prayers are with Yvonne and the rest of the family today.

Doesn't happen to be a drawbridge on that river there by any chance?

Doesn't happen to be a drawbridge on that river there by any chance?

Why? Just wondering.... TIA

There are several drawbridges along the Banana river, iirc, but I don't know if there are any in or near this particular area.

Just got back from a cruise from Port Carnaveral Saturday....There were 2 bridges that I crossed over going from Orlando on Hwy 528... Dont remember any being a draw bridge.
But the whole time I was on Hwy 528 I was thinking of where Michelle might be located.
After leaving Orlando going toward Cocoa Beach there are several places one could get off 528 and entered into woods and there was some type of energy plant north of there with trails etc and it really close to hwy 520....

I know the family was searching around 520 but wondered if they went westward toward that plant...seems like a lot of woods with a lot of trails...

Ok I have wondered also... Dale Sr went fishing the day after Michelle goes missing...
This seems a little strange when his grandchildren was staying with them that night and the next day while Dale Jr goes to Cocoa Beach to work. Grandpa takes off and goes fishing.... at a time when the twins mothers is missing and Michelle's family and police are frantic trying to find her whereabouts.....

just a little strange to me....

Was this a planned fishing trip with others?

I sure would like to know more about his fishing trip??

Does anyone know what area he launched his boat and where he fished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon