FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! Name calling, accusations, ridiculing (complete with NAKED references), belittling and more, and that is the strategy for this two families to come together and those kids to benefit from it ... because that has worked so well so far (almost 2 years and counting) ... oh I forgot ... tomorrow or the next day ... surely soon enough .... it'll be different, DS will be proven a bad father, a murderer, a monster ... and the rest of his family as well ... father, mother, distant cousins, estranged family members and whatever cats or dogs might be part of that family, because it's universally accepted that when you need somebody to work out visitations of minors with you then the best approach is to demonize them and insult them, the best way to change facts on the grounds is to blame the other side, because that is what is proven universally to work ... or is the aim something else altogether not really having anything to do with welfare of those kids?

I feel sorry for everyone involved in this tragedy, especially those kids, and I don't know if DS is responsible for Michelle's disappearance or not, and if he is I hope he's called to account for it, however I totally understand him moving to another state to get his family away from all this deep seeded hate and resentment, I would have done the very same thing only a lot sooner then when he actually did. Hopefully those kids are not exposed to any of these, unfortunately I'm not sure that is the case, at least not entirely.

JMO
I know I do feel real sorry for Michelle's family as they are the ones who lost EVERYTHING - their daughter and grandchildren all because of Dale Smith and his criminal family. I was just reading a story on USA today that reminded me of Dale: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rian-peterson-son-critical-condition/2966015/

Of particular interest:
"The suspect of the alleged abuse is Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, who has been charged with aggravated assault and aggravated assault on an infant. He has a prior domestic abuse record with a different woman and child, having pleaded guilty to simple assault in an incident last year involving an adult female and juvenile male."

The abuser had a history VERY similar to Dale. It just goes to show you that when someone has a repeated violent past...the odds are pretty HIGH that it will HAPPEN again. I fear for the lives of those TWINNERS...ALL JMO!!!

Great! Name calling, accusations, ridiculing (complete with NAKED references), belittling and more, and that is the strategy for this two families to come together and those kids to benefit from it ... because that has worked so well so far (almost 2 years and counting) ... oh I forgot ... tomorrow or the next day ... surely soon enough .... it'll be different, DS will be proven a bad father, a murderer, a monster ... and the rest of his family as well ... father, mother, distant cousins, estranged family members and whatever cats or dogs might be part of that family, because it's universally accepted that when you need somebody to work out visitations of minors with you then the best approach is to demonize them and insult them, the best way to change facts on the grounds is to blame the other side, because that is what is proven universally to work ... or is the aim something else altogether not really having anything to do with welfare of those kids?

I feel sorry for everyone involved in this tragedy, especially those kids, and I
don't know if DS is responsible for Michelle's disappearance or not, and if he is I hope he's called to account for it, however I totally understand him moving to another state to get his family away from all this deep seeded hate and resentment, I would have done the very same thing only a lot sooner then when he actually did. Hopefully those kids are not exposed to any of these, unfortunately I'm not sure that is the case, at least not entirely.

JMO

I don't understand who you're directing this to....seems as if you're aiming your words at Michelle's family but quoted Jazzmaster and are answering Jazz? I'm confused. So sorry.

Where those children are concerned, both families must at some point, sooner rather then later, set aside their own feelings for the benefit of those children. I know it's not easy, it never is, I know these are extraordinary circumstances, but that doesn't change the underling problem that these kids need both their father, their maternal and paternal grandparents and otherwise anyone who loves them and could pay attention to them and there's no way to achieve that with confrontations, name calling, resentment and hate.

As time goes by so is the worsening of the estrangement of those kids to their maternal grandparents and the rest of that family that loved them and cared for them as well, it's downright unconscionable that a real world effort is not taking place to at least try to repair whatever damage has been done already. Nothing is behind repair here, nothing here cannot be mended if and when those kids become the one and only concern for both sides, and that cannot include constant fighting and accusations and I'm at a loss that it needs saying.

If the concern is here for those children then how does it help them when one family doesn't see them or otherwise know what their life is intimately speaking, wouldn't it make much better sense, if the concern is here for those children, to be a part of their life even it meant to accept situations and people you don't agree with or not like or even hate? How does it help being on the outside looking in if the concern is for those children? How does it help not being able to know about them or care for them so that one can prove a point theoretically but not factually, wouldn't be better to try being a part of their lives even as a lesser of two evils or is it better to not be a part of their lives at all because one needs to be right at all costs?

The police will either criminally charge Ds or not, and that has everything to do with evidence or lack thereof, not with theories, personal feelings and convictions, at least not after two years, which means that the families have an opportunity to do something constructive as opposite to destructive, and if the process start with accusations, resentment, hate and ridicule then nothing will happen other then one party talking to an echo chamber made up of like minded people and no one else while continuing of being tone deaf to realities and facts on the ground that cannot be possibly be reconciled with their own views.

So stop the vitriol as a way to feel good about that which can never feel good, and start the hard part of truly caring for those kids who are very much alive and who need real love not hate. It's not easy, but if it was it would have been done already.

JMO

IIRC Michelle's family was VERY OPEN and willing to accept Dale DESPITE what they believe he did. They reached out with open arms and took him IN AND GAVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT despite the odds that he MOST LIKELY murdered their daughter. It was only AFTER he cut off visitation that they voiced their TRUE feelings. The twinners need and deserve MUCH better and that has been my point from Day one on this case....Dale CLEARLY is a person of spite and seeking to get revenge and hurt others. He cares ONLY about himself. If he cared about his children he would put aside his personal feelings and share custody because those children need their grandparents, brother, aunts, uncles, and other loved ones.

Maybe it's because of Dale's drinking and drug problems? Maybe he doesn't want others to know how bad he is failing as a dad? Or maybe it's just to hurt as many people as he can. Whatever the reason....Dale is PLAIN WRONG in this situation.

I would even bet that he has the children in his custody as a way to get back at Michelle's family....not that he loves them BUT rather he has custody JUST because it prevents them from telling what really happened if they know something AND it helps hurt Michelle's family. This is from a guy who was dishonorably discharged from the Marines, has a violent criminal past, and dresses like a Jedi. ALL JMO!!!!!

IIRC Michelle's family was VERY OPEN and willing to accept Dale DESPITE what they believe he did. They reached out with open arms and took him IN AND GAVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT despite the odds that he MOST LIKELY murdered their daughter. It was only AFTER he cut off visitation that they voiced their TRUE feelings. The twinners need and deserve MUCH better and that has been my point from Day one on this case....Dale CLEARLY is a person of spite and seeking to get revenge and hurt others. He cares ONLY about himself. If he cared about his children he would put aside his personal feelings and share custody because those children need their grandparents, brother, aunts, uncles, and other loved ones.

Maybe it's because of Dale's drinking and drug problems? Maybe he doesn't want others to know how bad he is failing as a dad? Or maybe it's just to hurt as many people as he can. Whatever the reason....Dale is PLAIN WRONG in this situation.

I would even bet that he has the children in his custody as a way to get back at Michelle's family....not that he loves them BUT rather he has custody JUST because it prevents them from telling what really happened if they know something AND it helps hurt Michelle's family. This is from a guy who was dishonorably discharged from the Marines, has a violent criminal past, and dresses like a Jedi. ALL JMO!!!!!

I completely agree. Michelle's mother even hugged Dale after the custody hearing yet he then proceeded to keep the twins from their maternal family except a couple visits. Links are back in the thread someplace.

I just can't understand how a Prime Suspect in a disappearance can be given custody of the children. It's just beyond me.
JMO.

I know I do feel real sorry for Michelle's family as they are the ones who lost EVERYTHING - their daughter and grandchildren all because of Dale Smith and his criminal family. I was just reading a story on USA today that reminded me of Dale: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rian-peterson-son-critical-condition/2966015/

Of particular interest:
"The suspect of the alleged abuse is Joseph Robert Patterson, 27, who has been charged with aggravated assault and aggravated assault on an infant. He has a prior domestic abuse record with a different woman and child, having pleaded guilty to simple assault in an incident last year involving an adult female and juvenile male."

The abuser had a history VERY similar to Dale. It just goes to show you that when someone has a repeated violent past...the odds are pretty HIGH that it will HAPPEN again. I fear for the lives of those TWINNERS...ALL JMO!!!

The case continuously is being made that it is Dale's fault, and that is to put it mildly of course so as to not go to through the litany of enumerating the million and one charges that are constantly being made against DS and which would need of course another 100 or so threads to address, and we have done that over and over again, therefore I'm not going to attempt it, since people will think what they will and that's that and of course that includes me as well.

What I was talking about had nothing to do with the usually DS is a monster or no he isn't that seems to be the only thing that truly this thread feeds on for the most part and to the exclusion of just about everything else, what I was saying was something about the twins which, rather inappropriately in my view, keep on being used in the same context of attacking DS, and nothing more really.

Particularly, where the twins are concerned, I was making the point (I'm summarizing here) that at a certain point their welfare are best protected when both sides come together and stop fighting each other, and I understand how radical this must seem to some.

As it was the case, I was making the point, implicitly and explicitly, that at some point one needs to step away from their own respective echo chambers and realize that the world does not spin according solely on their beliefs, whether they might be correct or not (and usually both) and where the idea is to get results that are real and tangible, one needs to accommodate reality as it is because one exists independent of what we'd like to believe.

Speaking of reality here,DS even after 2 years of investigation has not being charged with anything, and that is so today, tomorrow is something else altogether but what it's not is proof that you're right of anything today. Also a judge having reviewed the facts has found that the best interest of the twins is to be in the care of their father, and that doesn't mean that is fair or just necessarily, nor am I arguing that fact , it only means that the twins live with their father independent of what people think or approve of .... in other words that's reality.

Now reality is something people deal with everyday, reality is what one needs to contend with when one needs to get results that are as consistent as possible to one's own goals and wishes, therefore here, being confronted with the twins having been placed in DS's custody, and DS having moved to another state, a situation has been created, (no matter who's fault) that the twins are not in contact with their maternal grandparents and their larger extended family, that is the issue, that is the problem. Once one gets to the core of the problem and sets it to solve it then it becomes a question of strategy.

Strategy is that which one pursues to achieve a goal or an intended outcome, and here, speaking of the twins in particular, the strategy of continuously demonizing DS is not working, and one knows that by simply looking at particular reality, or a particular outcome, which exist independent of opinions and the usual protestations that life is unfair or that one must be right notwithstanding not having proven it and everybody is therefore wrong and that one can change that by simply by simply speaking the loudest and the longest ... life doesn't work that way.

Going back to the twins, as I said, absent DS being charged with a crime and absent proof that he's a bad father, and I mean the kind of proof that one can take to a judge or a child welfare agency, then where strategy is the issue, I would think it best that everyone who's really concerned for those children, in my opinion would be best trying repairing or building bridges as opposite to destroying them, and that is much more difficult to do then simply calling people names and otherwise not get along at all because it requires much more efforts to building relationship then to destroy them.

In sum, mine is a question of strategy based on realities, as I see them, and nothing more, and now, if so one wishes one can go back to the regularly scheduled programming and I think everyone knows which one that is.

JMO

I don't understand who you're directing this to....seems as if you're aiming your words at Michelle's family but quoted Jazzmaster and are answering Jazz? I'm confused. So sorry.

I agree. I am confused also. Sometimes on this thread I become a target of others' frustrations....maybe because I know a lot about what is going on and am vocal about....I dunno. I roll with them punches. Been around the block far too many times to let disagreements get in my way....

Michelle where are you?

Where did Dale hide you?

The case continuously is being made that it is Dale's fault, and that is to put it mildly of course so as to not go to through the litany of enumerating the million and one charges that are constantly being made against DS and which would need of course another 100 or so threads to address, and we have done that over and over again, therefore I'm not going to attempt it, since people will think what they will and that's that and of course that includes me as well.

What I was talking about had nothing to do with the usually DS is a monster or no he isn't that seems to be the only thing that truly this thread feeds on for the most part and to the exclusion of just about everything else, what I was saying was something about the twins which, rather inappropriately in my view, keep on being used in the same context of attacking DS, and nothing more really.

Particularly, where the twins are concerned, I was making the point (I'm summarizing here) that at a certain point their welfare are best protected when both sides come together and stop fighting each other, and I understand how radical this must seem to some.

As it was the case, I was making the point, implicitly and explicitly, that at some point one needs to step away from their own respective echo chambers and realize that the world does not spin according solely on their beliefs, whether they might be correct or not (and usually both) and where the idea is to get results that are real and tangible, one needs to accommodate reality as it is because one exists independent of what we'd like to believe.

Speaking of reality here,DS even after 2 years of investigation has not being charged with anything, and that is so today, tomorrow is something else altogether but what it's not is proof that you're right of anything today. Also a judge having reviewed the facts has found that the best interest of the twins is to be in the care of their father, and that doesn't mean that is fair or just necessarily, nor am I arguing that fact , it only means that the twins live with their father independent of what people think or approve of .... in other words that's reality.

Now reality is something people deal with everyday, reality is what one needs to contend with when one needs to get results that are as consistent as possible to one's own goals and wishes, therefore here, being confronted with

the twins having been placed in DS's custody, and DS having moved to another state, a situation has been created, (no matter who's fault) that the twins are not in contact with their maternal grandparents and their larger extended family, that is the issue, that is the problem. Once one gets to the core of the problem and sets it to solve it then it becomes a question of strategy.

Strategy is that which one pursues to achieve a goal or an intended outcome, and here, speaking of the twins in particular, the strategy of continuously demonizing DS is not working, and one knows that by
simply looking at particular reality, or a particular outcome, which exist independent of opinions and the usual protestations that life is unfair or that one must be right notwithstanding not having proven it and everybody is therefore wrong and that one can change that by simply by simply speaking the loudest and the longest ... life doesn't work that way.

Going back to the twins, as I said, absent DS being charged with a crime and absent proof that he's a bad father, and I mean the kind of proof that one can take to a judge or a child welfare agency, then where strategy
is the issue
, I would think it best that everyone who's really concerned for those children, in my opinion would be best trying repairing or building bridges as opposite to destroying them, and that is much more difficult to do then simply calling people names and otherwise not get along at all because it requires much more efforts to building relationship then to destroy them.

In sum, mine is a question of strategy based on realities, as I see them, and nothing more, and now, if so one wishes one can go back to the regularly scheduled programming and I think everyone knows which one that is.

JMO

"The case is continuously being made that it is Dale's fault".......Because he is the Prime Suspect, the only suspect, remains the Prime Suspect to this day, not to mention his extensive criminal history (which has been extensively outlined with links earlier in these threads).

JMO

NGU

I agree. I am confused also. Sometimes on this thread I become a target of others' frustrations....maybe because I know a lot about what is going on and am vocal about....I dunno. I roll with them punches. Been around the block far too many times to let disagreements get in my way....

Michelle where are you?

Where did Dale hide you?

I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually Jazz despite my frustrations and lack of clarity as it seems, in any case no need to roll with punches, I don't punch anyone, least of all ladies. :)

"The case is continuously being made that it is Dale's fault".......Because he is the Prime Suspect, the only suspect, remains the Prime Suspect to this day, not to mention his extensive criminal history (which has been extensively outlined with links earlier in these threads).

JMO

NGU

Hey, my keyboard is broken, some letters don't work anymore, must be some divine intervention ... oh well. :)

Now reality is something people deal with everyday, reality is what one needs to contend with when one needs to get results that are as consistent as possible to one's own goals and wishes, therefore here, being confronted with the twins having been placed in DS's custody, and DS having moved to another state, a situation has been created, (no matter who's fault) that the twins are not in contact with their maternal grandparents and their larger extended family, that is the issue, that is the problem. Once one gets to the core of the problem and sets it to solve it then it becomes a question of strategy.

Strategy is that which one pursues to achieve a goal or an intended outcome, and here, speaking of the twins in particular, the strategy of continuously demonizing DS is not working, and one knows that by simply looking at particular reality, or a particular outcome, which exist independent of opinions and the usual protestations that life is unfair or that one must be right notwithstanding not having proven it and everybody is therefore wrong and that one can change that by simply by simply speaking the loudest and the longest ... life doesn't work that way.

Going back to the twins, as I said, absent DS being charged with a crime and absent proof that he's a bad father, and I mean the kind of proof that one can take to a judge or a child welfare agency, then where strategy is the issue, I would think it best that everyone who's really concerned for those children, in my opinion would be best trying repairing or building bridges as opposite to destroying them, and that is much more difficult to do then simply calling people names and otherwise not get along at all because it requires much more efforts to building relationship then to destroy them.

JMO
Oh I see....if it rains and a dog barks the dog caused the rain ;)

We have been there....done that and then done that some more. My point was I will continue to fight for justice....I with all my heart believe with 100% certainty that Dale was involved. I believe an incredible injustice was served when the judge granted custody of the twinners to Dale. I believe we all need to keep considering where Dale and/or his family hid Michelle....then and only then can we find Michelle, get Dale arrested, and the children back where they belong with Michelle's family. This is a very simple open and shut case. The trouble is proving it beyond a reasonable doubt for a jury of Dale's peers. Right here in our state, Casey Anthony walked free and the DA had plenty of physical and circumstantial evidence, and a body to boot....SO the real reason Dale is free right now IMO has more to do with confidence of gaining a conviction and not whether Dale is innocent as you presume. Unlike a court of law...the public opinion is Dale is as guilty as sin. All JMO

I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually Jazz despite my frustrations and lack of clarity as it seems, in any case no need to roll with punches, I don't punch anyone, least of all ladies. :)

In all seriousness it is a good that you don't hit ladies unlike the PRIME suspect Dale Smith who repeatedly strikes and hits women. He has a history of physical and emotional abuse toward women and children.

He told Michelle "she was going to get hers" and he made it happen....he killed her and now we cannot find her to reunite her with her family. A killer is still out there on the loose and has custody of Michelle's children. Hopefully justice will be served sooner rather than later. JMO

JMO

Do you have any links to back up your assumption that the family is somehow calling DSJr names and there is some kind of "strategy" on the part of the family to "demonize" him?

The only thing I'm aware of that the family are doing is trying to get some answers through the legal system as to what happened the day that Michelle came to DSJr's condo to drop off her children and was never seen again. Since LE are not able to ask DSJr questions anymore, they are trying the only other legal alternative they have. Where do you see them calling him names and demonizing him?

And speaking of building bridges...if DSJr cared at all about his children, and whether it would be good for them to be spending time with their other sibling and extended maternal family, he'd be accommodating that family by answering the questions that both LE and the family have for him and "burying the hatchet" so to speak. Not withholding the children from them, hiding behind a lawyer and forcing them to try other avenues legally to have access to the children and answers as to what happened in the "lost 40 minutes" that day. Two moves that he has also done everything he can possibly do at this point to block. And I don't expect to hear "well what else can he do when people are being so mean to him and suspecting him"? He can MAN UP and do the right thing. Either open up the lines of communication to LE and clear his name or confess to LE about what happened that day and where he hid Michelle. I know he is within his "rights" not to. I want to know where his compassion, morals and ethics are hiding also. Along with anyone who may have helped to either cover up something or to participate in a premeditated murder of a young mother.

And in the almost 2 years since the day Michelle went missing, not one poster on the 23 threads of posts regarding this case has been able to come up with one other possibility for what happened to Michelle. Not one other plausible theory that withstands all of the evidence that is known to us through MSM. Nor apparently have LE with the evidence that is known to them. And believe me, they've tried and we've tried. There is no other logical conclusion as to how a 33yr old woman, driving a large Hummer with distinctive decals, who was supposed to be driving home, to meet her son after school, can go missing in broad daylight and not one person sees either her, the vehicle or any type of disturbance. Nor does anyone, including that son, hear from her after the last known place she was seen...3:18pm pulling up to her violent ex fiancés condo. On the very same day in which he made a fool of himself on national television and she pretty much told the world that she was DONE with him.

The evidence is circumstantial and the DA may not feel it's enough to prosecute but IMO there is no possible other alternative in this scenario than DSJr being primarily responsible for her disappearance and likely death.

MOO

So sorry to hear that, Thor. :(

I went out and bought another one, oh well, if a broken keyboard might have been a divine intervention then buying another one is probably an evil one. :floorlaugh: In any case I bought a really cheap one since I'm getting tired of buying so many of them as I keep on spilling coffee and other liquids, go figure ... :)

I went out and bought another one, oh well, if a broken keyboard might have been a divine intervention then buying another one is probably an evil one. :floorlaugh: In any case I bought a really cheap one since I'm getting tired of buying so many of them as I keep on spilling coffee and other liquids, go figure ... :)

Since it's a cheap one I bet you'll never spill anything on it. Lol

Oh I see....if it rains and a dog barks the dog caused the rain ;)

We have been there....done that and then done that some more. My point was I will continue to fight for justice....I with all my heart believe with 100% certainty that Dale was involved. I believe an incredible injustice was served when the judge granted custody of the twinners to Dale. I believe we all need to keep considering where Dale and/or his family hid Michelle....then and only then can we find Michelle, get Dale arrested, and the children back where they belong with Michelle's family. This is a very simple open and shut case. The trouble is proving it beyond a reasonable doubt for a jury of Dale's peers. Right here in our state, Casey Anthony walked free and the DA had plenty of physical and circumstantial evidence, and a body to boot....SO the real reason Dale is free right now IMO has more to do with confidence of gaining a conviction and not whether Dale is innocent as you presume. Unlike a court of law...the public opinion is Dale is as guilty as sin. All JMO

Why is it that you keep on answering my posts by saying that DS is such a monster and he's guilty of this and that, when that is not what I was talking about to begin with? I was not talking about DS and his involvement or not in Michelle's disappearance, was I?

Ok, so as to be clear, I wasn't arguing DS in relationship to Michelle's disappearance, I wasn't arguing that point, I haven't argued that point in some time and as I said before I have no intentions of arguing that point in the future, I haven't seen people arguing that point in quite a long time here, except by a few who know stuff 100% or close to it with people that know it 100% or close to it and for what I know they and you might be right after all.

I made a point, then I try to clarify it and now for the last time I'll try to put it in the simplest of form that I know how ...

It is not a good idea to demonize someone when one needs that person to facilitate things one cares about, as in working out visitations schedules, and where those thing could be beneficial to the people one cares about, and that is the simplest of way to put it without loosing my point altogether. If one needs to understand my point in its entirety please look above this post and there it is, it was made as a strategy consideration nothing there about me thinking the DS is guilty or innocent, nothing there about what's going to happen in the future, nothing, nothing directly about DS only about those kids and what could be best for them at this point in time in response to them being used in the same context of attacking DS which I still think is unfortunate.

Since it's a cheap one I bet you'll never spill anything on it. Lol

No way What'sThatClue, I'm absent minded to a fault, I have quit counting how many electronic stuff I've ruined .... :) I spill liquids on them, drop them, loose them, and a lot of other unimaginable stuff too gruesome to mention in a family website. I'm an electronic devise #1 enemy, I have no mercy ...:cup:

Why is it that you keep on answering my posts by saying that DS is such a monster and he's guilty of this and that, when that is not what I was talking about to begin with? I was not talking about DS and his involvement or not in Michelle's disappearance, was I?

Ok, so as to be clear, I wasn't arguing DS in relationship to Michelle's disappearance, I wasn't arguing that point, I haven't argued that point in some time and as I said before I have no intentions of arguing that point in the future, I haven't seen people arguing that point in quite a long time here, except by a few who know stuff 100% or close to it with people that know it 100% or close to it and for what I know they and you might be right after all.

I made a point, then I try to clarify it and now for the last time I'll try to put it in the simplest of form that I know how ...

It is not a good idea to demonize someone when one needs that person to facilitate things one cares about, as in working out visitations schedules, and where those thing could be beneficial to the people one cares about, and that is the simplest of way to put it without loosing my point altogether. If one needs to understand my point in its entirety please look above this post and there it is, it was made as a strategy consideration nothing there
about me thinking the DS is guilty or innocent, nothing there about what's going to happen in the future, nothing, nothing directly about DS only about those kids and what could be best for them at this point in time in response to them being used in the same context of attacking DS which I still think is unfortunate.

But Thor, I haven't seen Michelle's family "demonizing" Dale or attacking him. Have you? Where?

I saw that they want questions answered. Or is that what you mean?

http://m.wesh.com/news/Michelle-Par...ith/-/15560370/19263408/-/kxe6su/-/index.html

"... you will see the NAKED cowboy I mean Dale Smith and his hooligan family as the poster children for instability ...."

" ... Maybe it's because of Dale's drinking and drug problems ..."

"... to hurt as many people as he can ..."

"... not that he loves them BUT rather he has custody ..."

" ... continue dressing up like the NAKED cowboy while double fisting drinks at his Jedi costume parties ..."

"... All Dale needed was an accomplice (father and mother fit like a glove) ..."

And that's only from a couple of posts or so on the last couple of pages ... may be one would characterize that as the gospel truth I guess, in any case DS does look like a Demon to me by those characterizations yes? How does he look to you?

Are you accusing Jazz of being a family member? LOL that's one of the funniest things I've read all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000