FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By

Are you sure it wouldn't just become, "it doesn't matter that he passed--as an ex-marine, he knows how to control bodily functions" and/or "it doesn't matter that he passed, ldt aren't admissible in court for good reason and that's because they are unreliable."

I can't blame him for not taking a ldt...he's likely damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. JMO

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 4

I get what you are saying and it could be true...but for his sake he could at least say hey I did all that was expected of me...Right now he hasn't done JACK...well maybe he has ;) But as it stands he will remain the center of the investigation until the day he dies or Michelle is found.

Well I for one enjoy reading here along with the various OPINIONS. Unfortunately without more from LE we are left to speculate, extrapolate, analyze, overanalyze, and all that in search of the answers...

No one can CLEAR Dale Smith Jr, except Dale....but he is too cowardly to do that. He hides behind his high powered attorneys and has moved on like Michelle never existed. It's a shame. If we had another suspect we could turn our attention elsewhere but we can't because there is ONLY ONE and has only been ONE suspect since the case first broke...

I have been saying it since day one: figure out what Dale did to Michelle and we can find her. If we take Dale out of the picture, it is near impossible to find her unless someone just stumbles over her...

Now based on online pictures and MSM reports of his Craig's List activities, along with other things we have discussed here and stuff I have found out, IMO his sexuality very well played into Michelle's death. It is not because of the sexuality he is a murderer but his activities (role play, violence, past murders, past mental and physical abuse he lashed out, past drug abuse, and his entire dysfunctional history) all played a role in why and how he killed Michelle Parker. He may be a free man in terms of the law but he will never be free from this horrible killing he committed...he will carry this burden until he meets G-d. MAY HE FOREVER BE TORMENTED until he confesses his sins. ALL JMO

Jazz, IMO throwing all kinds of accusations against DS, cursing him, calling him names is not going to change anything, it only makes you feel better temporarily and then it frustrates you even more.

After two years I think it's clear to almost everyone that save for the discovery of new evidence no one is going to be held accountable for Michelle, therefore we need a game changer of sort and that can only come from one source ... the POLICE. It is the POLICE and them alone that can introduce different strategies and approaches to this case and I don't think that's going to happen unless external pressures are applied, whether from the family or the public and preferably both, however if this continues to be a Dale Smith show most people out there have changed the channel already, and the media has largely moved on. You see, by their nature most people move on when nothing new happens, they hunger for news, they want resolutions, their attention span is very limited.

So pressure the POLICE, make them accountable for their actions, their strategy, their approaches to this case, try to engage the media again ... shake things up in any way that is possible ... change the dynamics of this because anything that has been done so far has not worked and there's no rational reason to believe that somehow is going to work in the future.

Jazz, IMO throwing all kinds of accusations against DS, cursing him, calling him names is not going to change anything, it only makes you feel better temporarily and then it frustrates you even more.

After two years I think it's clear to almost everyone that save for the discovery of new evidence no one is going to be held accountable for Michelle, therefore we need a game changer of sort and that can only come from one source ... the POLICE. It is the POLICE and them alone that can introduce different strategies and approaches to this case and I don't think that's going to happen unless external pressures are applied, whether from the family or the public and preferably both, however if this continues to be a Dale Smith show most people out there have changed the channel already, and the media has largely moved on. You see, by their nature most people move on when nothing new happens, they hunger for news, they want resolutions, their attention span is very limited.

So pressure the POLICE, make them accountable for their actions, their strategy, their approaches to this case, try to engage the media again ... shake things up in any way that is possible ... change the dynamics of this because anything that has been done so far has not worked and there's no rational reason to believe that somehow is going to work in the future.

Thor, Thanks for being a good friend. You are absolutely correct....It is just SOOOO frustrating that Michelle seems to be forgotten by so many....Just another statistic. It is EVEN more frustrating knowing who did it but not being able to bring this person to justice in the criminal system and that is what really SUCKS.

I have not much else to offer other than a one liner or two...I am good for that ;) The knitting ladies and I will keep following along and conducting searches but until we get some new leads or info I will be watching from afar. Good luck in your efforts my friend. Be well...

Thor, Thanks for being a good friend. You are absolutely correct....It is just SOOOO frustrating that Michelle seems to be forgotten by so many....Just another statistic. It is EVEN more frustrating knowing who did it but not being able to bring this person to justice in the criminal system and that is what really SUCKS.

I have not much else to offer other than a one liner or two...I am good for that ;) The knitting ladies and I will keep following along and conducting searches but until we get some new leads or info I will be watching from afar. Good luck in your efforts my friend. Be well...

It was always to be the case that Michelle would be forgotten by the many no matter what, but she lives in the hearts and minds of those who love her and that is best one can hope for. There's no way to spin this tragedy, no way to mitigate the pain of those who love her, no way to comfort those who seek justice for Michelle and all others like her, innocent victims of predatory animals not fit to be called human beings. I know Jazz, we had never disagreed on that, but let's not turn this into an eulogy, as I said, it's time for new strategies and the problem is not so much to come up with some but how to implement them, I seriously think that it's important to pressure the police but that it's easier said then done, it requires mobilizing a large enough group of people to apply that pressure but unfortunately there is no command structure in place that I'm aware of that would be needed to galvanize support which is already difficult to accomplish after two years. But where there's a will there's a way usually.

Ya know what I find odd, the fact that the show aired and no one was there watching it with Dale. I get why Michelle didn't want to see it, but Dale is a guy and he has friends and family and if I was on T.V. even that show, I would have been watching it with someone. Like a buddy or a family member. Not that it means anything either way, just say'n.

I've always felt like there was someone with him too. It's apparent he likes the limelight. He has bit parts in short flicks, dresses in character for events and parades, and went before the nation on The Peoples Court. I have a friend here in Orlando that just recently was contacted by The People's Court and he is an actor. I saw another person on that show who I also watched them portray an angry spouse on the IQ dropping show Wife Swap (I know, I know....had to read 3 books to recover). I would think they are not all actors, but I now know that probably many are actors or they are people who are wanting to be "famous". My long overdue point is that if you're of that mindset, you want to be noticed and generally bask in the acclaim. I just don't think he would have watched this show alone. According to the time line, Michelle would have gotten there not long after the show aired here. IMO, someone else was there and they're not coming forward for either fear of repercussions or they assisted in making Michelle disappear.

I've always felt like there was someone with him too. It's apparent he likes the limelight. He has bit parts in short flicks, dresses in character for events and parades, and went before the nation on The Peoples Court. I have a friend here in Orlando that just recently was contacted by The People's Court and he is an actor. I saw another person on that show who I also watched them portray an angry spouse on the IQ dropping show Wife Swap (I know, I know....had to read 3 books to recover). I would think they are not all actors, but I now know that probably many are actors or they are people who are wanting to be "famous". My long overdue point is that if you're of that mindset, you want to be noticed and generally bask in the acclaim. I just don't think he would have watched this show alone. According to the time line, Michelle would have gotten there not long after the show aired here. IMO, someone else was there and they're not coming forward for either fear of repercussions or they assisted in making Michelle disappear.

I agree. There are things that don't add up in my mind. That is one of them. He is a person who craves attention, and well, looks like he got it, but not in a good way. I also feel like Michelle left there of her own accord but at some point they caught up with her. That would explain the lack of evidence in the condo. But I agree, who ever helped will never come forward. Why would they?

I'm trying to wrap my mind around it, but where's the demonstrable connection between appearing on a PC show and murder? Where's the demonstarable connection between wanting to be on TV, getting the proverbial 10 minutes of fame so to speak, a decision both DS and MP made together, and murder? Where's the demonstrable connection between acting and murder? Where's the demonstrable connection about wanting to be noticed and murder here? Perhaps some serial killer might be said to have a need to be noticed, but this killer clearly had no compulsion to be noticed, yes? It's not that he/she/they purposely left any clues behind ... right? Usually concealing evidence is not a sign of someone who needs to attract attention ... quite the opposite one might reasonably conclude. And since given the circumstances present at the time it's all but impossible for DS to have committed this crime alone, what about this phantom accomplice that gets thrown in every so often? Why would anyone risk many years in jail to help DS? What is the motive for a person who's otherwise innocent of a crime willfully risking maybe around a 15 years prison term to help DS cover up a murder? Friendship? May be in the movies, I doubt it in real life although strangest things have happened. And if so where's the evidence, even the flimsiest of one, that DS had anyone over his condo? If anything we have a video footage of MP arriving at the condo and there is no vehicle that can be established to have belonged to any of DS 's friends in in the driveway, is there? There is no account by the police that DS had company that day, whether a friend, a relative or whomever, and that is self evident by the fact that only DS was named as a suspect ... why? Because clearly there is no one else at or around the condo on that day other then DS, MP and the kids, that can be directly connected to the crime or that person would have been added to the list of suspects for the very same reason that DS had been.

JMO

I don't know that there is a connection between wanting to be noticed and murder, I don't think that is the case here. But LE has to look at him because of the history of abuse and violence against woman. His history of drug abuse and then there is the stats about the victim is usually killed by someone he or she knows. Also Michelle was moving on, and that is the most dangerous time for a woman in a bad or violent relationship. We have all heard the stories of woman asking for a divorce or getting a restraining order or dumping the guy to get a new one and they strike out to kill the woman. And then there is that nasty thing of him being the last known person to see her alive. So that would be the connection for me, if I was to think anyone did this, but you can't dismiss the possibility that if he did it, he had help.

I can actually make a good theory on Dale did it vs Michelle left town if you want to look at both sides of the debate. But either way, she is gone, no body, nothing to hold onto to keep Dale in town or arrest him. I think the good news is, they haven't found a body. There is always hope as long as the person doesn't turn up dead. But there are those that have more info than me and feel she is gone, so I guess that is why the searches seem to gravitate to the woods, water, sides of the road, places like that. :(

I don't know that there is a connection between wanting to be noticed and murder, I don't think that is the case here. But LE has to look at him because of the history of abuse and violence against woman. His history of drug abuse and then there is the stats about the victim is usually killed by someone he or she knows. Also Michelle was moving on, and that is the most dangerous time for a woman in a bad or violent relationship. We have all heard the stories of woman asking for a divorce or getting a restraining order or dumping the guy to get a new one and they strike out to kill the woman. And then there is that nasty thing of him being the last known person to see her alive. So that would be the connection for me, if I was to think anyone did this, but you can't dismiss the possibility that if he did it, he had help.

I can actually make a good theory on Dale did it vs Michelle left town if you want to look at both sides of the debate. But either way, she is gone, no body, nothing to hold onto to keep Dale in town or arrest him. I think the good news is, they haven't found a body. There is always hope as long as the person doesn't turn up dead. But there are those that have more info than me and feel she is gone, so I guess that is why the searches seem to gravitate to the woods, water, sides of the road, places like that. :(

What you're saying here is that he might have done it ... I agree only in general terms because IMO his criminal record here is exaggerated compared to murder just like everything else although a criminal record it is indeed and his personality is clearly not a sympathetic one and that is an understatement, however it's also true that most of that record it's from younger years unless I'm mistaken and in any case being guilty of this doesn't convict you of that by default.

But surely we were not discussing that which is possible for just about everything is (possible), I also don't much care whether he did it or not, someone surely did, and the compounded tragedy here is that after 2 years no one has been held accountable for it and while the animosity toward DS is palpable, there's seems to be virtually no one who wonders about the POLICE, their methods, their decisions, their action ... even now, even after all this time. This cannot be it's either DS or no one else simply because the POLICE cannot find any other evidence. If DS did it then the POLICE is incapable of finding the evidence to prove it, if someone else did it ... the same applies. That ought to be significant independently of what one thinks of DS.

Ultimately I stick to the facts ... at some point a young and attractive woman goes missing, somehow for this reason or that one the case reaches national notoriety, all kinds of NEWS MEDIA get on the act, news vehicles are all over, reporters starts asking a lot of questions, trying to get any news .. the POLICE is at the center of it all obviously .... the pressure is mounting exponentially ... then a suspect is named ... Dale Smith ... not one solitary explanation is given outside of the fact that he was the last known person to have seen Michelle alive, and even that is not given as the reason why he was in fact named as a suspect. From then on the Michelle Parker case becomes the DALE SMITH SHOW, not having any evidence of involvement by this suspect it's obviously a license to fill that which is not known with hunches, feelings, guesses, gut feelings ... you name it ... the public and the media cannot possibly get enough of the million and one ways why DS is the likely murderer if not the sure murderer, the only question seems to be when will DS be brought to justice, is it tomorrow? Is it the next day? ... surely soon enough ... the rest is history so we can fast forward to today, AKA 2 years later, and most people have forgotten about Michelle Parker, one is hard pressed to find a single news account about this young woman, some of us are still here, DS is still the bogey man, the case is still unresolved ... and oh ... yeah, the POLICE is still not giving on solitary, miniscule piece of evidence that directly involves DS to this crime.

Now I can name you the million and one things that are wrong with the picture above, and they all starts with one simple but yet significant proposition, "lack of accountability" and no I'm not referring solely about DS, if at all.

Which brings me to the same ultimate question: assuming neither DS nor any one else is prosecuted for this crime, how long should we wait for the POLICE to be accountable for their work? Is it 2 years? 3 years? 4 years? ... Is there a time when people have a right to know what happened here above an behind that a person went missing and has not been found? Is the public entitled to to know what's been done to protect their own community at least at some point? Is it reasonable to ask questions in this regard? Is it significant? Or should we wait in case this happens to people we love in order to ask questions and demand answers? I believe is important to ask questions and that is not to want to put the POLICE on trial for its own sake, but to understand what went wrong here, if anything, what can be done to make POLICE work more effective, to evaluate individual official performances in order to improve them when possible ... to make people and institutions accountable ... to think about what can be done, if anything, to resolve this case in some other way ... and that is the best way to try to find Michelle and help to protect us all.

ALL JMO

Wow Thor,

Not sure how to respond to all of that. I get it, innocent until proven guilty, and that is how it should be. If LE only suspects him, but they don't have anything SOLID to hold him or arrest him, they can't keep him. And again that is as it should be. I think he was the only lead, the only person who had an agenda with her that they knew of. I don't know if her cell had anything on it that gave them reason to name him the POI, but for some reason they did, right or wrong. IDK. But I do know that they can have a person in their sites and it can takes 20 or 30 yrs and in some cases, never show their cards because as long as there is a chance they can make a case or get any evidence or someone to talk, they don't release it to the public. I follow many cases here, and I do see some of them solved after 20 yrs. I hope it doesn't take that long, but it is the way it is played.

Wow Thor,

Not sure how to respond to all of that. I get it, innocent until proven guilty, and that is how it should be. If LE only suspects him, but they don't have anything SOLID to hold him or arrest him, they can't keep him. And again that is as it should be. I think he was the only lead, the only person who had an agenda with her that they knew of. I don't know if her cell had anything on it that gave them reason to name him the POI, but for some reason they did, right or wrong. IDK. But I do know that they can have a person in their sites and it can takes 20 or 30 yrs and in some cases, never show their cards because as long as there is a chance they can make a case or get any evidence or someone to talk, they don't release it to the public. I follow many cases here, and I do see some of them solved after 20 yrs. I hope it doesn't take that long, but it is the way it is played.

Sorry, I'm accustomed to giving speeches and sometimes I hardly get tired of my own voice, not the smartest of way of getting a point across sometimes. Let's leave it at that and thank you for responding to my post, your ideas and inputs are appreciated and valid and though we might disagree at times I value everybody's opinions no matter what, for there's often an occasion for me to learn something even when I think I know it :). Thank you again. Ciao.

Sorry, I'm accustomed to giving speeches and sometimes I hardly get tired of my own voice, not the smartest of way of getting a point across sometimes. Let's leave it at that and thank you for responding to my post, your ideas and inputs are appreciated and valid and though we might disagree at times I value everybody's opinions no matter what, for there's often an occasion for me to learn something even when I think I know it :). Thank you again. Ciao.

Aww Thor,

You are the voice of logic and reason here. And I know you value everyone's opinion and I love that about you. I was a big fan of Dale did it, then I learned things that changed my mind, but now IJDK anymore. Lack of evidence in this case frustrates me because it feels like a spur of the moment kind of crime. In cases like that, there are always mistakes, evidence to incriminate the perp, but not so much in this case. This case is slowly going cold and I hate that, because of the kids and her family, it is not fair. But I guess life isn't fair, is it? At least we are talking about the case, I hate seeing it on page 4 :(

Thank you for the civil debates :) You make me think about stuff in a different way.

I'm trying to wrap my mind around it, but where's the demonstrable connection between appearing on a PC show and murder? Where's the demonstarable connection between wanting to be on TV, getting the proverbial 10 minutes of fame so to speak, a decision both DS and MP made together, and murder? Where's the demonstrable connection between acting and murder? Where's the demonstrable connection about wanting to be noticed and murder here? Perhaps some serial killer might be said to have a need to be noticed, but this killer clearly had no compulsion to be noticed, yes? It's not that he/she/they purposely left any clues behind ... right? Usually concealing evidence is not a sign of someone who needs to attract attention ... quite the opposite one might reasonably conclude. And since given the circumstances present at the time it's all but impossible for DS to have committed this crime alone, what about this phantom accomplice that gets thrown in every so often? Why would anyone risk many years in jail to help DS? What is the motive for a person who's otherwise innocent of a crime willfully risking maybe around a 15 years prison term to help DS cover up a murder? Friendship? May be in the movies, I doubt it in real life although strangest things have happened. And if so where's the evidence, even the flimsiest of one, that DS had anyone over his condo? If anything we have a video footage of MP arriving at the condo and there is no vehicle that can be established to have belonged to any of DS 's friends in in the driveway, is there? There is no account by the police that DS had company that day, whether a friend, a relative or whomever, and that is self evident by the fact that only DS was named as a suspect ... why? Because clearly there is no one else at or around the condo on that day other then DS, MP and the kids, that can be directly connected to the crime or that person would have been added to the list of suspects for the very same reason that DS had been.

JMO

I don't think that being famous or wanting to be famous has a demonstrable connection with murder. That's not what I was saying. I meant that a person with that type of personality wants to be seen or they wouldn't be in that type of business to begin with. I can't imagine that he didn't tell people to watch the show and see how he "won" the case against Michelle, and/or invited at least one person, maybe a best bud to watch the show with him. Is it so far fetched to think that someone else was with him when Michelle got there? It wouldn't be the first time someone helped a friend in a murder or cover-up. I don't see how Dale would be any different and actually his history would make me lean towards having a friend like that. Squeaky clean people usually don't hang out with people who have a history like Dales unless they don't know about it. All JMO.

I don't think that being famous or wanting to be famous has a demonstrable connection with murder. That's not what I was saying. I meant that a person with that type of personality wants to be seen or they wouldn't be in that type of business to begin with. I can't imagine that he didn't tell people to watch the show and see how he "won" the case against Michelle, and/or invited at least one person, maybe a best bud to watch the show with him. Is it so far fetched to think that someone else was with him when Michelle got there? It wouldn't be the first time someone helped a friend in a murder or cover-up. I don't see how Dale would be any different and actually his history would make me lean towards having a friend like that. Squeaky clean people usually don't hang out with people who have a history like Dales unless they don't know about it. All JMO.

I'm not sure I follow, what business are you talking about? I'm assuming that you're referring to the whole "Star Wars" thingy, that being the case all I was saying (I think) that there's is no demonstrable connection in this case between going to ScyFy conventions, dressing up as fictional characters and murder , no demonstrable connection that one can point to here between having a desire to be noticed and murder ... is there? If so, how? And by demonstrably I don't mean that one may argue that "if the dog barks and then it rains then the dog made it rain" type of a thing, but that there's is a demonstrable nexus between the barking and the rain", where the burden of proof is on those who are making the suggestion not on the individuals and things that have been theorized about, otherwise it would be perfectly plausible and logically unassailable that the barking is the cause of the rain.

Is it so far fetched to think that someone else was with him when Michelle got there?

I don't think the standard of logic is whether something is far fetched or not, as I said, just about anything is possible, but that doesn't strike me as the way one goes about investigating. Sure one needs a theory, preferably based on something concrete, in this case let's say that he had a friend over because they were watching the PC episode ... fair enough, however that is only the beginning of the proposition, because this theory, as all other theories, is only as good as the facts that support it, and please note that I've said "support" it, which is the minimum standard where the maximum would be "prove" it (the theory), and in this case there's is nothing that suggests that DS had company at the time when MP got to the condo, if anything, the video surveillance record that captured the arrival of MP at the condo suggests the opposite, since no car belonging to any of DS's friends, or anyone else for that matter, is seen in his driveway. And that was the extent of my observation in the text you've quoted.

Squeaky clean people usually don't hang out with people who have a history like Dales unless they don't know about it.

I don't really know how a criminal record of this sort or that one effects friendship and I'm ambivalent here to evaluate a person(s) here based solely on the type of their associations, although it seems that you have a valid point in concluding that criminals tend to associate with their kind, although as I said before, I think DS's criminal record is exaggerated here since it stems from much younger years and I would not consider it to demonstrate "callous" criminal life, in any case reasonable people may disagree here surely, however it's a stretch to believe that just because some of his friends may have a criminal record (something I'm not aware of) therefore they'd be willing to get involved in a crime where they don't have a personal stake in, I mean ... aiding and abating the commission of a crime, impeding a criminal investigation, interfering with criminal evidence, possibly even complicity to murder .... how may years in prison is that? I'm not sure what the sentencing guidelines are here, but I'd suppose quite a few years ... surely whether one has criminal record or not scarcely effect the simple logical computation that must be present when one is about to commit a very serious felony especially absent a strong personal interest in doing so, if one then adds that nothing has been found to support that theory, something that is evident by the fact that, even after two years of investigations, no one has been named a suspect outside of DS, then the all exercise seems to me much more academic then practical.

In sum, I do understand the need to make sense of things that are of importance and interest to us, especially those that frighten us and offend our sense of morality and justice, but I fear that we can no more see this through to an equitable resolution then a turkey can take to the sky by flapping his wings, this thing needs a change of course like everything that has been tried and failed to work over and over again, I fear that the police will let this go (if they haven't already) in all that is practical while always giving lip service to the questions that might arise from time to time. We need to hold the POLICE accountable for their work and effectiveness and that is the last card I believe we hold here that has a chance, however slim, to shake things up, or sooner or later only an handful of people will remain to still wonder about one Michelle Parker and still no real answers will follow.

JMO

IMO
I think the point is... If you go on the people's court more than likely when it airs you are going to watch it with friends and/or family. How often do most people end up on tv in their lifetime...not very often, if at all. Why haven't those friends or family come forward? Why not make a statement on video or written?

Why hasn't anyone come forward on dale's behalf? Surely his good deeds have had some sort of positive impact on someone...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Maybe whoever was there has something to hide or maybe no one was there at all but, I doubt it. I personally would like to see someone step forward on dale's behalf. I want to hear about dale...the good side that cares about people and kids. His friends that know and love him. IMO

IMO
I think the point is... If you go on the people's court more than likely when it airs you are going to watch it with friends and/or family. How often do most people end up on tv in their lifetime...not very often, if at all. Why haven't those friends or family come forward? Why not make a statement on video or written?

Why hasn't anyone come forward on dale's behalf? Surely his good deeds have had some sort of positive impact on someone...

Yes, that was my point. I thought I was clear, but maybe not.

IMO

How would anyone "come forward on dale's behalf"? You mean, provide him with an alibi? Swear to Dale's innocence? Wouldn't that be requesting proof of innocence after having assumed guilt by default? And how would they go about doing that if Dale was alone in his condo at the time of MP's arrival? Is it such a stretch to believe that people that live alone actually find themselves alone in their homes at any given time, PC episodes notwithstanding? We know that everyone that the Police could connect to this case has been interviewed at least once and how would the Police conduct interviews and collect statements either written or by video from people that have not come forward as having been at the condo at the time or haven't factually been proven to have been there? I don't think Houdini himself could have pulled that one off. How do we know DS was watching the PC episode when MP arrived? When was the PC episode in relation to MP's arrival at the condo? Why wasn't there any vehicle in his driveway if he had people over? Why have the Police not named anyone but DS as a suspect assuming he killed MP at the condo while having guest(s) over? If he had people over why aren't the twins aware of he/she/them? Specifically, if MP is dropping the kids off at Dale's and he's presumably watching the PC episode with a friend(s), where's the kids' recollection consistent with this particular theory? Now I have heard theories that have DS killing MP at his condo notwithstanding the kids being present there and to me very few things can possibly be more surreal than that, but ok ... whatever ... I guess stranger things can happen if one wants to believe something badly enough but how do the kids miss noticing other people in the condo under these circumstances? Unless one's inclined to believe that somehow two young eyewitnesses are practically complete unaware of just about anything going on right in front and around them. Specifically on this issue, which I believe to be crucial here, young kids such as the twins are certainly incapable of comprehending the subtleties of complex adult interactions, but they can surely pick up and be aware of general human moods, sounds (especially loud ones), faces, persons around them, behavioral manifestations (especially aggressive ones), physical and verbal altercations, screams, to name a few that might be pertinent in this case.

IMO

How would anyone "come forward on dale's behalf"? You mean, provide him with an alibi? Swear to Dale's innocence? Wouldn't that be requesting proof of innocence after having assumed guilt by default? And how would they go about doing that if Dale was alone in his condo at the time of MP's arrival? Is it such a stretch to believe that people that live alone actually find themselves alone in their homes at any given time, PC episodes notwithstanding? We know that everyone that the Police could connect to this case has been interviewed at least once and how would the Police conduct interviews and collect statements either written or by video from people that have not come forward as having been at the condo at the time or haven't factually been proven to have been there? I don't think Houdini himself could have pulled that one off. How do we know DS was watching the PC episode when MP arrived? When was the PC episode in relation to MP's arrival at the condo? Why wasn't there any vehicle in his driveway if he had people over? Why have the Police not named anyone but DS as a suspect assuming he killed MP at the condo while having guest(s) over? If he had people over why aren't the twins aware of he/she/them? Specifically, if MP is dropping the kids off at Dale's and he's presumably watching the PC episode with a friend(s), where's the kids' recollection consistent with this particular theory? Now I have heard theories that have DS killing MP at his condo notwithstanding the kids being present there and to me very few things can possibly be more surreal than that, but ok ... whatever ... I guess stranger things can happen if one wants to believe something badly enough but how do the kids miss noticing other people in the condo under these circumstances? Unless one's inclined to believe that somehow two young eyewitnesses are practically complete unaware of just about anything going on right in front and around them. Specifically on this issue, which I believe to be crucial here, young kids such as the twins are certainly incapable of comprehending the subtleties of complex adult interactions, but they can surely pick up and be aware of general human moods, sounds (especially loud ones), faces, persons around them, behavioral manifestations (especially aggressive ones), physical and verbal altercations, screams, to name a few that might be pertinent in this case.

IMO

What if they were asleep when she got there? When my kids were little I've picked them up a many a time sound asleep out of the car. They could have been carried in and been put straight down for a nap. What would they have remembered then? Regardless, I do believe it could have happened with them there and awake. If Dale and Michelle argued often in front of them, then they would have been used to the bickering. They could have been in their rooms and only heard something and then mom "left". Yes, it's all theory, but that's all I can offer at this point and I believe theory after theory needs to be proposed until something strikes a nerve or rings a bell or SOMETHING in order for the case to move forward.

Regardless of agreeing or not, I want conversation for Michelle's sake. Chatter keeps the thread going. NGU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC